PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh vs. Zimbabwe, 1st ODI at SBNS, Dhaka,October 27, 2009

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

kalpurush
October 25, 2009, 05:03 AM
Date (http://www.banglacricket.com/) Time (http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_BD.aspx) Venue (http://www.banglavasha.com/image_gallery.php?action=browse&spot_id=162) Weather (http://ca.weather.yahoo.com/forecast/BGXX0003.html?Dhaka) Squad (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshvzim09/content/squad?object=422622) Live Scores (http://tigercricket.com/)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/obayedh/animation_GeraltTiger.gif?t=1256438955
<FONT face=AvantGarde><FONT face=AvantGarde>Here I come....and the Ice Man (too!!!)...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT face=AvantGarde><FONT face=AvantGarde><FONT color=windowtext><FONT face=AvantGarde><FONT face=

MohammedC
October 25, 2009, 05:05 AM
I like it. nice and simple. Thanks Obayed bhai

kalpurush
October 25, 2009, 05:07 AM
The linksmight not work due to firewall(as I am at my office now!),once I am at home I will fix theprob. My apology for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Nadim
October 25, 2009, 05:08 AM
Love that tiger!!!thanx KP bhai.

Jago Bangali Jago:fanflag:

Foozy
October 25, 2009, 05:10 AM
Hmm.... Haloween time!
Very nice tiger :D .... interesting to see that you have chosen the saber-toothed tiger instead of the royal bengal :P.... I guess its there to show the might of the ice man lol

Foozy
October 25, 2009, 05:18 AM
Kalpurushda, as you can see I clearly loved your tiger pic and put it up as my avatar. If you have any objection to it please let me know and I shall put it off asap.

Btw my tiger doesn't roar like yours!!! :(

kalpurush
October 25, 2009, 05:21 AM
Kalpurushda, as you can see I clearly loved your tiger pic and put it up as my avatar. If you have any objection to it please let me know and I shall put it off asap.

Ha! Ha!! Glad to see that... once I return home I will fix the avatar for you. No worries, it will roar :)

Omio
October 25, 2009, 07:12 AM
Bismillah,
I hope we gonna bat 1st and score 300+.

Naimul_Hd
October 25, 2009, 07:17 AM
wow....nice way to start the series...it could have been no better to open match thread other than Kalpurush bro !!! cheers !

Miraz
October 25, 2009, 07:57 AM
Kalpurush bhai, can you please separate the links with some spaces between them? Currently they appear as a large merged link. Thanks.

kalpurush
October 25, 2009, 08:09 AM
Kalpurush bhai, can you please separate the links with some spaces between them? Currently they appear as a large merged link. Thanks.
Done, Miraz bhai. :)

M.H.Rubel
October 25, 2009, 08:22 AM
How will be the team?Can we play with 3 pacer?

One World
October 25, 2009, 08:39 AM
Valo hoeche. Current form of Zim batting is a big BIG concern.

Nafi
October 25, 2009, 08:52 AM

Its from a game called world of warcraft. ^_^

Yeh I dont know why the gif image isnt animating, because the link doesnt end in .gif, you can save the image on ur computer, and upload onto ur avator, to solve the problem.

Zeeshan
October 25, 2009, 08:59 AM
And the beautiful banglacricket tradition continues... :notworthy:

fwullah
October 25, 2009, 09:05 AM
Zimbabwe scored about 325 in today's 2nd warm up match vs. BCB XI. BCB XI lost the match by arond 190 runs after scoring just over 140 odd.

simon
October 25, 2009, 09:11 AM
BCB XI lost it badly today.

nycpro96
October 25, 2009, 10:39 AM
Onek din pore Kalpurush Bhai'er ekta Match Thread deklam. Khubi energetic feel korchi. Inshallah bhalo kore win korbo. :flag:

Ajfar
October 25, 2009, 10:45 AM
nice thread kp bhai. you keep coming up with new surprises. keep it up.

MarufH
October 25, 2009, 11:38 AM
Let the WAR begin!!!

Rabz
October 25, 2009, 01:22 PM
Great work Obayed bhai.
Seems like you are taking yourself to new heights.
Top stuff.

Good luck to the boys. After what the Zimbabwens showed us today, there will no absolutely no margin of error.

zimfan
October 25, 2009, 01:23 PM
Let the WAR begin!!!

But may it be a friendly war

nycpro96
October 25, 2009, 01:25 PM
Great work Obayed bhai.
Top stuff.

Good luck to the boys. After what the Zimbabwens showed us today, there will no absolutely no margin of error.

right on. the only way we can lose to zimbabwe is if we underestimate them. if we play by the game plan, it should be a smooth victory

bdlocal
October 25, 2009, 02:50 PM
I am truly concerned about Zim's batting ability and in our ability to contain it. So long we win the series, I will be happy.

kalpurush
October 25, 2009, 02:59 PM
Of course, zimfan. The real war for us (both Zim and BD) is against the top 8 ....

zimfan
October 25, 2009, 03:33 PM
I am truly concerned about Zim's batting ability and in our ability to contain it. So long we win the series, I will be happy.

And im worried about our bowling abilty. Looks that the side who bowls better will win the series. Bangladesh and Zimbabwe both have poor seem attacks and decent spin attacks.

bujhee kom
October 25, 2009, 03:45 PM
Best of luck to both Bangladesh and Zimbabwe!

Viva Bangladesh!:flag:

Ashraf-FTP
October 25, 2009, 03:47 PM
i love the tiger.. nice job..

i cant wait :D

bujhee kom
October 25, 2009, 03:55 PM
Aaaaaoooowwwwooo! Yahhhoooo! Go Tigers!!!!!!:flag:

Go BD! LOve BD! Love the Tigers! Love Kalpurush da!!!

Yaaaahhhoo! Roach n' rolla babyy!

Jege utho Banglar Baagh!

Zeeshan
October 25, 2009, 04:03 PM
Just realized it's a nocturnal match here for us west coasters. Damn it.

al Furqaan
October 25, 2009, 04:54 PM
good thing zimbabwe put up a punishing performance, it should lend excitement to the series. just like when we got hammered by zimbabwe A.

Nocturnal
October 25, 2009, 06:02 PM
Just realized it's a nocturnal match here for us west coasters. Damn it.

not for me though!! :-p

Nice Series Opening Thread KP bhai :up: :flag:

nycpro96
October 25, 2009, 06:19 PM
Its a nocturnal match for us in the east coast as well. What time is the match in NY?

FagunerAgun
October 25, 2009, 07:04 PM
The best of luck, BD boys.

MarufH
October 25, 2009, 07:13 PM

of course....

Zeeshan
October 25, 2009, 07:41 PM
not for me though!! :-p

Nice Series Opening Thread KP bhai :up: :flag:

lol thnx for highlighting it for me pasha vai...i wouldn't even have guessed the ingenious wordplay :rolleyes:

AsifTheManRahman
October 25, 2009, 09:17 PM
Chilla kaitta lobon lagay dimu

mona
October 25, 2009, 09:28 PM
Zimbabwe scored about 325 in today's 2nd warm up match vs. BCB XI. BCB XI lost the match by arond 190 runs after scoring just over 140 odd.

Hiii apu! Kemon achen? Onek din pore dekhlam apne ke! Hoping for a longer stay this series!?

Foozy
October 25, 2009, 09:38 PM
Ha! Ha!! Glad to see that... once I return home I will fix the avatar for you. No worries, it will roar :)

Thank you very much kalpurush bhai! Much appreciated!

Foozy
October 25, 2009, 09:40 PM
Its from a game called world of warcraft. ^_^

Yeh I dont know why the gif image isnt animating, because the link doesnt end in .gif, you can save the image on ur computer, and upload onto ur avator, to solve the problem.

Oh, I guess I missed out on some great games then lol.
I actually saved it on my comp and then uploaded it, but that's just how it is for me. I guess I'm having a hard time taming kalpurush bhai's saber toothed tiger :saint:

Foozy
October 25, 2009, 09:42 PM
After checking out the scorecard from the second warm up match, I am beginning to worry for BD players.
B Taylor seems to be in good form. Taibu is always decent to good. Chigambura is also always in the hunt.
...Then again we got ice-man playing on our side... hmm...

deshifan
October 25, 2009, 09:47 PM
Guys, beware of this rejuvenated Zimbabwean side. Taylor, Masa, Taibu or Chigumbura anyone can pull the rug out of our feet on a given day. No place for complacency. We gotta give 100%.

period

naz_ca
October 25, 2009, 10:06 PM
good luck luck tigers particularly Moyna,Ashrafool,TI,Js,Nazmul

naz_ca
October 25, 2009, 10:08 PM
Guys, beware of this rejuvenated Zimbabwean side. Taylor, Masa, Taibu or Chigumbura anyone can pull the rug out of our feet on a given day. No place for complacency. We gotta give 100%.

period

Agreed!

Imteaz
October 25, 2009, 10:44 PM
Good Luck Bangladesh.

mac
October 26, 2009, 12:09 AM
anyone in BD going to SBNS tomorrow?

BANFAN
October 26, 2009, 12:39 AM
Shuru hoye geche naki? :)

auntu
October 26, 2009, 02:36 AM
[বাংলা]"ধর-মার-কাট-পিডা-ফাডা-শোয়ায় ফ্যাল-লূটায় দে-ঊড়ায় দে"

জ্বী না এটি কোন রাজনৈতিক দলের মিছিলের স্লোগান নয়। তামীম ইকবাল স্ট্রাইকে থাকা অবস্থায় জনৈক উত্তেজিত দর্শকের অভিব্যক্তি।

সুন্দর ম্যাচ সুতার জন্য ওবায়েদ ভাইকে ধন্যবাদ।[/বাংলা]

magic boy
October 26, 2009, 02:41 AM
Less than 24 hours:waiting:. cant wait....hope the toss will be on our side:rolleyes: :blush:

Nocturnal
October 26, 2009, 02:42 AM
Alim Dar will be one of the standing umpire ...no Asoka this time ....yes!
Hope Enamul Sr. aka BD Asoka will do better this time. Nadir Shah is good.
(I'm guessing these two will be local umpire, Somokal says Mr.Dar is in dhaka now)

auntu
October 26, 2009, 03:14 AM
Good to know Alim Dar is one of the umpire. I hope local Ashoka will understand things better in this series.

_Rafi_
October 26, 2009, 03:26 AM
Good luck Bangladesh. We wl crush Zimbabwe Inshallah.
Also good luck to Aleem Dar and Enamul haque.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

_Rafi_
October 26, 2009, 03:29 AM
(I'm guessing these two will be local umpire, Somokal says Mr.Dar is in dhaka now)

Enamul wl make haque decision this time.

Nadim
October 26, 2009, 03:30 AM
Atleast no ASOKA:joy:

ashraful1
October 26, 2009, 03:35 AM
hopefully we can win the series 5-0, so we can be confident going into the other big series, such as new zealand and England.

Equinox
October 26, 2009, 04:19 AM
I can't wait!! Eventhough I won't be watching the match but oh boy am I excited. Hope we get a huge win to kick off the series. Asha kori je keu jeno ekta century kore and one of the bowlers get a 5-for. Cholo Bangladesh!!!

Naimul_Hd
October 26, 2009, 04:41 AM
brother and sisters....i m afraid i wont be able to watch the game...so if anybody could provide us highlights of the match, i will be glad. thanks in advance.

Joy Bangla !!!!!! :D

M.H.Rubel
October 26, 2009, 05:26 AM
HOW WILL BE THIS TEAM?
1)Tamim
2)Junaid
3)Mushy
4)Raquibul
5)Shakib
6)Ash
7)Mahmudullah
8)Naeem
9)Dollar
10)Nazmul
11)Rubel
At Fatullah our pace bowlers did not do bad against ZIMBABWE and it seems they r a bit weak in pace than spin so i would like to play with Dollar dropping Razzak.How will be the team any one any openion?

Rommel
October 26, 2009, 05:27 AM
Match starts at 11:30 PM on a school night...

beshideshi
October 26, 2009, 05:29 AM
ahhhhh! Finally some tiger action :) its been so long since the last BD game, cant wait for this one. hopefully will be able to grab the chunk of the action :)

auntu
October 26, 2009, 06:00 AM
Since Mash is not playing Dollar and Rubel seems to be the spearhead of the pace attack. So who are the wicket taker for the Tigers?

1. Shakib
2. Riyad
3. Dollar
4. Rubel

Antora
October 26, 2009, 06:03 AM
C'mon Bangladesh! :)

Purbasha T
October 26, 2009, 07:05 AM
Should be exciting. And should be a good enough reason for the very first time to wake up this early and not go back to sleep again in a period of last couple of months.

_Rafi_
October 26, 2009, 07:08 AM
1st eleven is announced for tomorrow match-
Tamim
Zunaed
Ash
Shakib
Mushy
Rakib
Naim
Riad
Rajjak
Rubel
Dollar
<br />Source-Desh tv

zainab
October 26, 2009, 07:18 AM
Wishing the lads good luck, they cannot be complacent, because Zim has played them recently and know their weaknesses, also this Zim team is a far better unit than the last Zim series.They had good batting practice recently

revolver
October 26, 2009, 07:31 AM
lets beat the hell out of them

auntu
October 26, 2009, 07:57 AM
1st eleven is announced for tomorrow match-
Tamim
Zunaed
Ash
Shakib
Mushy
Rakib
Naim
Riad
Rajjak
Rubel
Dollar
Inexperienced pace attack but yet nothing to do with that. Let's hope the slow bowlers would do their job.

revolver
October 26, 2009, 08:04 AM
raa...hw cud they put both doller and rubel on together for the same match

Razi
October 26, 2009, 08:26 AM
[বাংলা]জিম্বাবুয়েকে খাটো করে দেখছে না বাংলাদেশ

ঢাকা, অক্টোবর ২৬ (বিডিনিউজ টোয়েন্টিফোর ডটকম) (http://cricket.bdnews24.com/bangla/details.php?cid=26&id=112979#tp113042) - স্বাগতিক হিসেবে বাংলাদেশকে এগিয়ে রাখার যত চেষ্টাই করুক জিম্বাবুয়ে, তাতে আত্মতুষ্টিতে ভুগছেন না কোচ জেমি সিডন্স। তার দৃষ্টিতে জয়ের সুযোগ দু'দলেরই সমান। প্রথম ম্যাচের আগের দিন সংবাদ সম্মেলনে যুক্তি দিয়ে বিষয়টা বোঝানোর চেষ্টাও করলেন,"জিম্বাবুয়ে কিছু দিন হলো ভালো ক্রিকেট খেলছে। তাদেরকে হেলাফেলা করার কোনো সুযোগ নেই। উদ্বোধনী ম্যাচে যাদের ভুল কম হবে তারাই জিতবে।"

অধিনায়ক সাকিব আল হাসানও চান না দু' দেশের সর্বশেষ সিরিজের সাফল্যে বুঁদ হয়ে নিশ্চিন্ত থাকতে। তাই কথায় তিনিও হাঁটলেন কোচের পথেই,"আমরা ভুল করলেই তার সুযোগ কাজে লাগিয়ে ম্যাচ জিতে যাবে জিম্বাবুয়ে। সুতরাং আমাদেরকে সতর্ক থাকতে হবে। আগের সিরিজের ভুলগুলো এবার আর করতে চাই না।"

তবে ম্যাচে বাংলাদেশকে ফেবারিট না মানলেও সামর্থ্যের দিক দিয়ে নিজেদেরকে এগিয়ে রাখছেন বাংলাদেশ অধিনায়ক। তার মতে,"আমরা অনেক দিন হলো জিম্বাবুয়ের সঙ্গে খেলছি। ওদের চেয়ে আমাদের ম্যাচ উইনার বেশি। তাদের দু'জন ম্যাচ উইনার হলে আমাদের দলে আছে চার জন।"

সিরিজ শুরুর আগে টোয়েন্টি-টোয়েন্টি টুর্নামেন্ট হওয়ায় ব্যাটসম্যানরা অতিমাত্রায় শট খেলার ভুল করতে পারে এমন একটা শঙ্কা তাড়িয়ে বেড়াচ্ছে কোচকে। অবশ্য শঙ্কাটা যে অমূলক নয় তা বোঝা গেল সাকিবের কথাতেও, "টোয়েন্টি-টোয়েন্টি ক্রিকেট টুর্নামেন্ট খেলার পর নেট প্র্যাকটিসেও বেশি শট খেলতে ইচ্ছে করেছে। একদিনের ম্যাচে এভাবে শট খেললে আউট হওয়ার ঝুঁকি বেড়ে যাবে।"

বাংলাদেশের অধিনায়ক এবং কোচ যত রকমের শঙ্কার কথাই বলুন না কেন নিজেদের মাঠে বাংলাদেশই ফেবারিট। উইকেট তৈরি যথারীতি স্বাগতিকদের পছন্দে। সেরা একাদশ তৈরি করা হচ্ছে সেই উইকেটের কথা মাথায় রেখেই। দুই পেসার রুবেল হোসেন আর ডলার মাহমুদ খেলবেন। আব্দুর রাজ্জাকসহ চার স্পিনার থাকছেন। তার মানে, বাংলাদেশের ছয় বোলারের বিপক্ষে লড়তে হবে জিম্বাবুয়েকে।

ওদিকে কাগজে-কলমে স্বাগতিক দলকে ফেবারিট মেনে নিয়েই সিরিজ শুরু করতে যাচ্ছে জিম্বাবুয়ে। তবে প্রস্তুতি ম্যাচ দিয়ে বাংলাদেশের কন্ডিশন ভালোই বুঝে নিয়েছেন তারা। বাংলাদেশকে ফেবারিট মেনে নিয়েই জিম্বাবুয়ে অধিনায়ক প্রসপার উতসেইয়া বললেন,"নিঃসন্দেহে বাংলাদেশ এগিয়ে থাকছে। তবে তাদের পারফরম্যান্স নিয়ে ভাবছি না। আমরা শুধু নিজেদের সেরা খেলাটা খেলতে চাই।"

এমনিতে পরিসংখ্যানে দু পক্ষই সমান। এ পর্যন্ত ৪২ ম্যাচ খেলে ২১টি করে জিতেছে দুই দেশ। যদিও জিম্বাবুয়ের বেশির ভাগ সাফল্যই টেস্ট ক্রিকেটে থাকার সময়ে আর বাংলাদেশের বেশি সাফল্য সঙ্কটাপন্ন জিম্বাবুয়ের বিপক্ষে।

সোমবার পাঁচ ম্যাচের ওয়ানডে সিরিজ শুরু হচ্ছে দিবারাত্রির ম্যাচ দিয়ে। ম্যাচটি বিটিভি, নিও স্পোর্টস এবং সুপার স্পোর্টস সরাসরি স¤প্রচার করবে।[/বাংলা]

auntu
October 26, 2009, 08:44 AM
[বাংলা]আশাকরি আমার মাথামোটা কেবল অপারেটর সুপার স্পোর্টসের সঠিক চ্যানেলটি দেখাবে। [/বাংলা]

Naimul_Hd
October 26, 2009, 08:55 AM
[বাংলা]আশাকরি আমার মাথামোটা কেবল অপারেটর সুপার স্পোর্টসের সঠিক চ্যানেলটি দেখাবে। [/বাংলা]

why the hell supersports still ban in BD ? moreover, its a FTA (free to air) channel, not a pay channel. Dnt blame the cable operators, its the [...] govt officials to be blamed ! :hairpull:

auntu
October 26, 2009, 09:00 AM
why the hell supersports still ban in BD ? moreover, its a FTA (free to air) channel, not a pay channel. Dnt blame the cable operators, its the [...] govt officials to be blamed ! :hairpull:
But they're showing it but most of the time shows the wrong number. Like if BD's match is on 5th they would show 6th.

Naimul_Hd
October 26, 2009, 09:11 AM
But they're showing it but most of the time shows the wrong number. Like if BD's match is on 5th they would show 6th.

hahaha....yeah...i knw...i used to have the same problem...i had to ring them and tell them to change the channel. :hairpull:

wiseshah
October 26, 2009, 09:22 AM
according to sources: 2 pacer will play (Rubel and dollar), though i prefer najmul over dollar.

so line up will be

tamim
junaed
rokibul
ashraful
shakib
mahmudullah
Mushfiq
Naeem
razzaq
dollar
rubel

up to dollar can bat, so not bad line up.

Tigers_eye
October 26, 2009, 09:47 AM
Bismillah.

Dear Kevin P,
When did you start following Baseball? Home run after home runs. Nice thread indeed.

naz_ca
October 26, 2009, 09:47 AM
Why all of your team has Dollar over Nazmul? I reckon Nazmul is a far better bowler than Dollar...

Nadim
October 26, 2009, 09:52 AM
bhai ar kotokhon baki? amar to gum haram hoia geche......:jago banglar jonota jago:fanflag:

Tigers_eye
October 26, 2009, 09:53 AM
Why all of your team has Dollar over Nazmul? I reckon Nazmul is a far better bowler than Dollar...
sobur koren. Aj ratey ESPN360 tey dektey paben who is playing over whom.

rashed411
October 26, 2009, 10:49 AM

can anyone confirm the exact time of play. According to my calculation the game starts at 11:30pm est but on ESPN 360 it says 2am est?

green_cat
October 26, 2009, 11:04 AM
good luck for BD. asa kori BD jeno nah hare first match. ASH ektah 50+ khelteh pare. karon ash er aroh next 5 match sure kora dorkar. Amar mone hoitase BD kalkeh harbeh. Good Luck 2 BD.

kingroach
October 26, 2009, 11:16 AM
can anyone confirm the exact time of play. According to my calculation the game starts at 11:30pm est but on ESPN 360 it says 2am est?

Cricinfo says 7:30 GMT.. so 7:30 - 5 = 2:30 EST..

BlindSupporterofBD
October 26, 2009, 11:35 AM
good luck to bd and good luck to ash

_Rafi_
October 26, 2009, 11:37 AM

according to Desh tv team is already announced. So Dollar and Rubel are playing and Nazmul is not playing.

LateCut
October 26, 2009, 12:34 PM
I am more worried about Taibu than Taylor. I seem to recall that we had trouble getting him out last time he played against us. The trend is continuing. Two chanceless 50s in two matches and that too right off from the jetway. I think he will score a couple of tons once he gets settled. Can some one post Taibu's scores gainst us in the last 10 matches?

rashed411
October 26, 2009, 12:35 PM

then i guess BC time is wrong? then again if it supose to start at 2:30 am est ESPN 360 also wrong? hmm.. anyway testing my broadcast check it out

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bangladesh-vs-zimabwe

Nadim
October 26, 2009, 12:44 PM
oh thats great rashed bhai...thanks alot ......... can u do that during the match too.....

LateCut
October 26, 2009, 12:50 PM
http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/55805.html?class=2;opposition=25;template=results; type=batting;view=innings

I was wrong!

Ajfar
October 26, 2009, 12:54 PM
then i guess BC time is wrong? then again if it supose to start at 2:30 am est ESPN 360 also wrong? hmm.. anyway testing my broadcast check it out

thats pretty good. are you broadcasting through your webcam?

Murad
October 26, 2009, 12:57 PM
oh thats great rashed bhai...thanks alot ......... can u do that during the match too.....

Why do you need it when you can watch the game on ESPN360?

And since it will be on Supersports7, many websites will stream it live like many other games.

www.topcric.blogspot.com is a good one to watch games

Murad
October 26, 2009, 12:59 PM

It's a Day-night game. So it can't start at 11:30pm EST. The game will start at 2:30 PM BD Time which is 3:30AM EST. I guess ESPN is wrong unless game starts at 1:30 PM local time.

rashed411
October 26, 2009, 01:00 PM

no im using virtual webcam and streaming my desktop.

Murad
October 26, 2009, 01:20 PM
According to Ittefaq, Dolar Mahmud and Rubel hossain are the two pacers for today's game. Razzak and Shakib will be the two specialist spinners. Riyad and Naeem also in.

Today's line up:

1. Tamim
2. Junaed Siddique
3. Ashraful
4. Raqibul Hasan
5. Shakib
6. Mushfiqur Rahim
7. Mahmdullah Riyad
8. Naeem Islam
9. Dolar Mahmud
10. Abdur Razzak
11. Rubel Hossain

Nadim
October 26, 2009, 01:22 PM
Not bad...........but it's harsh to drop Nazmul(his recent perfomace not bad at all) like that too.

btw im really looking forward at Rubel's bowling in this series....hope he can stay fit throughout this series.

Tigers_eye
October 26, 2009, 01:30 PM
Can't believe I am saying this but Nazmul for Raj would have been better.

cricman
October 26, 2009, 01:58 PM
Zimbabwe will score 350+

espn360 Thank God!

Tigers_eye
October 26, 2009, 02:11 PM
Zimbabwe will score 350+

espn360 Thank God!
I care little if Zim scoring 400 or even 500, as long as we win the games. :)

revolver
October 26, 2009, 02:15 PM
we wuill win inshallah

sharjilh
October 26, 2009, 02:20 PM
finally Bangladesh cricket is back after a long break! :)
but really disappointed that they arent showing it on sky :(...internet links again.... :S

nycpro96
October 26, 2009, 03:03 PM
so what is the timing for EST 3:30 AM? I'm really confused, is the BC timer wrong?

Raynman
October 26, 2009, 03:13 PM
Has anyone watched cricket on ESPN360 before? I see they are showing the match. I'm hoping it will be good with minimal buffering.

Tiger444
October 26, 2009, 03:26 PM
Has anyone watched cricket on ESPN360 before? I see they are showing the match. I'm hoping it will be good with minimal buffering.

yes..espn360 is the best online TV imo..its absolutely no buffering at all and the picture is 100% clear..i use it all the time and it never disappointed me..just download the required software beforehand so you do not miss any of the action..

Tiger444
October 26, 2009, 03:33 PM
I can't wait for this game!! This will be a great game for sure..This should should be interesting having such a young pace bowling unit this time around but I think we have no choice..these 2 have the most potential besides Mash..only problem is that both rubel and dollar are wicket takers which we dont need as much because we really rely on our spin to get the wickets..hopefully these 2 give constant pressure to the batsmen at 1st then the spinners choke them..the batsmen just have to hold their composure..looking at their pacemen i am not 2 worried about them but in terms of their spinners we have to be careful..the batsmen have to play with caution against ray price espicially..i'm hoping for a 5-0 whitewash but we're gonna have to work hard for that..

Rommel
October 26, 2009, 03:34 PM
The match is on ESPN360?

kalpurush
October 26, 2009, 03:36 PM
Alim Dar will be one of the standing umpire ...no Asoka this time ....yes!
No good news to me! "They" might keeping Asoka and Co. for the BD-England series...:(;)

kalpurush
October 26, 2009, 03:48 PM
Nazmul does better in away series always...!;)

amar11432
October 26, 2009, 03:51 PM

they added massive bandwidth, I get near HD quality when streaming football.

kalpurush
October 26, 2009, 03:52 PM
I like it. nice and simple. Thanks Obayed bhai

Love that tiger!!!thanx KP bhai.

Jago Bangali Jago:fanflag:

Hmm.... Haloween time!
Very nice tiger :D .... interesting to see that you have chosen the saber-toothed tiger instead of the royal bengal :P.... I guess its there to show the might of the ice man lol

wow....nice way to start the series...it could have been no better to open match thread other than Kalpurush bro !!! cheers !

Valo hoeche. Current form of Zim batting is a big BIG concern.

And the beautiful banglacricket tradition continues... :notworthy:

Great work Obayed bhai.
Top stuff.

My gratitude to all. :)

Now, Tiger needs to win it convincingly.;)

crikfreak
October 26, 2009, 03:58 PM
best of luck to the guys...i wanna see a good match....

kmasum
October 26, 2009, 04:08 PM
Bangla cricket finally came up with mobile version..tnx to whoever made that decision!!!

Fazal
October 26, 2009, 04:32 PM
1st game of the series is always tricky business.

After 1st games, we will have a more realisitc idea how the series will go.

Either waY, I don;t think its will be a easy series. For us to win the series, we need to be able to score 280+ consistently as I think setting up 260 or less target is not going give us the series.

unless ofcourse it's a highly bowling friendly pitch.

BangladeshFan
October 26, 2009, 04:40 PM
According to Ittefaq, Dolar Mahmud and Rubel hossain are the two pacers for today's game. Razzak and Shakib will be the two specialist spinners. Riyad and Naeem also in.

Today's line up:

1. Tamim
2. Junaed Siddique
3. Ashraful
4. Raqibul Hasan
5. Shakib
6. Mushfiqur Rahim
7. Mahmdullah Riyad
8. Naeem Islam
9. Dolar Mahmud
10. Abdur Razzak
11. Rubel Hossain

nearly identical team that played zim before, I think we have too long a batting, zim bowling is not that good, their strength is in batting. We need an extra pacer to counter that, probably in place of Naeem. We have no protection if one pacer gets hit.

shafayeen
October 26, 2009, 05:18 PM
guys how i watch the game in espn360...i cant find rogers( my service provider in the list)

al Furqaan
October 26, 2009, 05:29 PM
I am more worried about Taibu than Taylor. I seem to recall that we had trouble getting him out last time he played against us. The trend is continuing. Two chanceless 50s in two matches and that too right off from the jetway. I think he will score a couple of tons once he gets settled. Can some one post Taibu's scores gainst us in the last 10 matches?

coventry scored 194* against once upon a time and we took the match and series that same day.

while i wouldn't mind bundling the zims out for 20 runs each and every match and have tamim chase it down in 10 deliveries, chasing a sizeable score is also fun to watch.

here's hoping for 5-0.

nycpro96
October 26, 2009, 05:31 PM
5-0 expected. But we shouldn't take the opposition lightly.

nzfan
October 26, 2009, 05:52 PM
The players bangladesh have to watch out for are Taylor, taibu, mazakadza, mutizwa, cremer and price
and chigumbura on his day.

nycpro96
October 26, 2009, 05:53 PM
chigumbura is a beast

LateCut
October 26, 2009, 06:06 PM
coventry scored 194* against once upon a time and we took the match and series that same day.

while i wouldn't mind bundling the zims out for 20 runs each and every match and have tamim chase it down in 10 deliveries, chasing a sizeable score is also fun to watch.

here's hoping for 5-0.

http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/410340.html

We chased it down but our bowling seems weaker and their's stronger!

zainab
October 26, 2009, 06:14 PM
guys how i watch the game in espn360...i cant find rogers( my service provider in the list)

Rogers will not be showing any other matches except Aust/India series.

Ajfar
October 26, 2009, 06:19 PM
Why do you need it when you can watch the game on ESPN360?

for future reference. i plan to broadcast a PCL game this year if everything works out.

FagunerAgun
October 26, 2009, 06:33 PM
:mad:

FagunerAgun
October 26, 2009, 06:38 PM
nearly identical team that played zim before, I think we have too long a batting, zim bowling is not that good, their strength is in batting. We need an extra pacer to counter that, probably in place of Naeem. We have no protection if one pacer gets hit.
Good point. Seems to me BCB needs to get hit first before they change bowling line up from spin to pace, or may be our spinners are better than our current pacers in average.

shafayeen
October 26, 2009, 06:52 PM
which stream site will be the best? i cant watch espn360.....stupid rogers..

GO TIGERS!!!!!

nycpro96
October 26, 2009, 06:55 PM

GO TIGERS!!!!!

spvod will probably be up

sadi
October 26, 2009, 07:06 PM
Does BTV World usually show these games?

shafayeen
October 26, 2009, 07:10 PM
IF and WHEn the ICL players finally are allowed to play again, and hoping shariar nafis and aftab do get fitter, do u think junayed and naeem will keep their spot?

Rommel
October 26, 2009, 07:31 PM
Is ESPN 360 showing all 5 ODIs?

Ashraf-FTP
October 26, 2009, 07:41 PM
well thats why im gonna sleep early and wake up early to see the end of the match :D

but still, will misss most of it though..

Ashraf-FTP
October 26, 2009, 07:42 PM

i hope so, thats my only source.. it usaually does so hopefully it will be fine..

no, BTV does, but BTV world doesnt..

kalpurush
October 26, 2009, 07:49 PM
Bismillah.

Dear Kevin P,
When did you start following Baseball? Home run after home runs. Nice thread indeed.
Much thanks Mijan bhai for your compliments :)

kalpurush
October 26, 2009, 07:55 PM
The players bangladesh have to watch out for are Taylor, taibu, mazakadza, mutizwa, cremer and price
and chigumbura on his day.
Ditto, nzfan! ;):)

kalpurush
October 26, 2009, 07:57 PM
Unfortunately, no. But the BTV (local) will...:)

kalpurush
October 26, 2009, 08:01 PM

GO TIGERS!!!!!

Also, ESPN stream will...

And, welcome to BC :)

One World
October 26, 2009, 08:07 PM
Game on. Advantage Zim.

al Furqaan
October 26, 2009, 08:08 PM

they are showing the first 3 for sure...(which means they are showing all 5)

al Furqaan
October 26, 2009, 08:15 PM
http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/410340.html

We chased it down but our bowling seems weaker and their's stronger!

if anything our bowling is stronger. back then mash, rubel, nazmul, and razzak were all out. now its just mash and rasel. nazmul, rubel, razzak are all back from injury.

sbsash
October 26, 2009, 08:37 PM
Come on Tigers.Lets win it (the match and the series).

Purbasha T
October 26, 2009, 08:42 PM
Hem Hai Ha Bit Late? Cmmoooon the Cricket season.

AsifTheManRahman
October 26, 2009, 08:52 PM
My excitement knows no bounds! I'm so pumped up right now I could swear I'd bowl bouncers at 165 km/hr and hit twelves and eighteens with a Mongoose if I had an eagle to torment!!!

AsifTheManRahman
October 26, 2009, 08:56 PM
Bring it awn, *bleep*s!
http://www.princessjudy.net/images/Tiger-Eagle-for-web.gif

Zunaid
October 26, 2009, 08:57 PM
Best news I've had in a while ESPN360, now that my cable is on it. Setting my alarm for 2:30 am in the morning - about 7 hours from now

kalpurush
October 26, 2009, 08:58 PM
Game on. Advantage Zim.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
:doh:
How?

kalpurush
October 26, 2009, 09:04 PM
Best news I've had in a while ESPN360, now that my cable is on it. Setting my alarm for 2:30 am in the morning - about 7 hours from now
Lucky you Dr. Z! ;)

amar11432
October 26, 2009, 09:05 PM

Yes, All 5 ODI's will be shown in ESPN360.

http://clip2net.com/clip/m7984/1256608928-clip-190kb.jpg

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

amar11432
October 26, 2009, 09:07 PM
I will try to broadcast the Sat, Oct 31 game, if all the streaming software works.

kalpurush
October 26, 2009, 09:09 PM
My excitement knows no bounds! I'm so pumped up right now I could swear I'd bowl bouncers at 165 km/hr and hit twelves and eighteens with a Mongoose if I had an eagle to torment!!!
Same (close to!) here...though I still do not know if I would be lucky to watch the match. Willow TV is not showing and not sure about all those free treaming either...:(

kalpurush
October 26, 2009, 09:11 PM
Yes, All 5 ODI's will be shown in ESPN360.

http://clip2net.com/clip/m7984/1256608928-clip-190kb.jpg

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Vai, amader (Canadians) ki hobe?!!!:hairpull:

sbsash
October 26, 2009, 09:17 PM
I can't watch it on espn360.I don't have verizon or any of those companies.Any other link?

al Furqaan
October 26, 2009, 09:18 PM

my mind's image of a young 50-year old boy waking up bright and early (probably to his wife's annoyance, muhahahaha) makes me chuckle like none other.

enjoy uncle Z!!!

Zeeshan
October 26, 2009, 09:22 PM
Sssh....don't tell pishemoshai that the game actually begins @ local time 12:30 am not 2:00 am.

Murad
October 26, 2009, 09:24 PM
Game starts at 2:30PM BD time. 3:30 AM US time. 7:30 GMT

Zeeshan
October 26, 2009, 09:25 PM
Game starts at 2:30PM BD time. 3:30 AM US time. 7:30 GMT

Since when did east coast time became the official "us time"? :smug:

Zunaid
October 26, 2009, 09:49 PM
Sssh....don't tell pishemoshai that the game actually begins @ local time 12:30 am not 2:00 am.

eff off

cricman
October 26, 2009, 10:14 PM
my dorm has no electricity ... :(

I better get my electricity back within the next 4 hours

tonoy
October 26, 2009, 10:21 PM
No biriyani for me this time. got a damn physiology test coming up. :(

Zeeshan
October 26, 2009, 10:25 PM
eff off

Getting revenge for the Rubik's cube tease I see. :lol:

chol_bd123
October 26, 2009, 10:29 PM
You have to pay for the ESPN 360.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A FREE LINK

btw what is spvod. What are the benefits and which website can you use it for?

THANKS

skhondoker
October 26, 2009, 10:50 PM
You have to pay for the ESPN 360.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A FREE LINK

btw what is spvod. What are the benefits and which website can you use it for?

THANKS

i do not think, u have to pay...but ur isp needs to be sponsoring them for u to watch

al Furqaan
October 26, 2009, 10:58 PM
my dorm has no electricity ... :(

I better get my electricity back within the next 4 hours

lucky spoiled kids. i didn't get my own computer until i hit grad school couple years ago. my parents were afraid i would stay up all night and watch cricket (which i did anyways).

i had to trek across campus at 2-3 in the morning, in 30 degree weather, to the 24 hour business computer lab to get my fix. i suggest you do the same thing :)

Jumbooo
October 26, 2009, 10:58 PM
what is the score of the game pls?

Hatebreed
October 26, 2009, 11:02 PM
I wish I could watch the game but I've got work 9 to 5 tomorrow :(

Zeeshan
October 26, 2009, 11:06 PM
9 t0 5...what kinda life is that for me?
sth sth sth... butch cassidy - xzibit

normal life is boring, search for superstardom
or sth like that.. -- eminem

Shame on all you low life Untouchable 9 to 5ers.

Shoo! Shoo! Away with all y'r filth!

Hatebreed
October 26, 2009, 11:12 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vc8tPTVBRSc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vc8tPTVBRSc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Catskills
October 26, 2009, 11:16 PM
I am worried on our bowling attack. Razzak is not doing well for a long time. Dollar is way too expensive. Rubel is good but not that great yet. Hopefully Sakib, Riyad and Naeem willl take the lion share of the wickets. We are heavily dependant on our batsman and hopefully they will put up a good fight and win.

Sohel
October 26, 2009, 11:19 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IpJh60avIEs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IpJh60avIEs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:fanflag:

cricman
October 26, 2009, 11:25 PM
lucky spoiled kids. i didn't get my own computer until i hit grad school couple years ago. my parents were afraid i would stay up all night and watch cricket (which i did anyways).

i had to trek across campus at 2-3 in the morning, in 30 degree weather, to the 24 hour business computer lab to get my fix. i suggest you do the same thing :)

I'm in the lab right this POS closes @ 2:30

I spent 2 hours installing a new video driver that was compatible with espn 360 and now i get this.

I can give 1 person my espn360 password, since I'm in college and I get 360 for free but they have to be a trust worthy person so hit me up with a PM if you really need it if sopcast and the other players aren't working

al Furqaan
October 26, 2009, 11:27 PM
I'm in the lab right this POS closes @ 2:30

I spent 2 hours installing a new video driver that was compatible with espn 360 and now i get this.

I can give 1 person my espn360 password, since I'm in college and I get 360 for free but they have to be a trust worthy person so hit me up with a PM if you really need it if sopcast and the other players aren't working

i'll take that password if ur power doesnt come back. anytime it does, just let me know and i'll log off.

btw, even with ur pw, i may not be able to access it from the caribbean.

al Furqaan
October 26, 2009, 11:30 PM
good to see sohel and hatebreed on the cricket forums again.

sohel u really need to keep ur post count ticking...1 million posts is not out of your reach bro!

Zeeshan
October 26, 2009, 11:30 PM
Apparently you need to have cell phone to be a member to access espn360 video which i don't have... ques non?

One World
October 26, 2009, 11:33 PM
Since when did east coast time became the official "us time"? :smug:

Majority complex.

Sohel
October 26, 2009, 11:35 PM
good to see sohel and hatebreed on the cricket forums again.

sohel u really need to keep ur post count ticking...1 million posts is not out of your reach bro!

Good to be here again.

Hayat = 1 million plus InshAllah ... :)

Zeeshan
October 26, 2009, 11:41 PM
Where's the BC Sportscenter Pre-Game preview? Sohel vai? AF vai? cricuda?

Nadim
October 26, 2009, 11:49 PM
damn it, another 3 hrs of long wait:hairpull:

Sohel
October 26, 2009, 11:50 PM
Where's the BC Sportscenter Pre-Game preview? Sohel vai? AF vai? cricuda?

No preview from moi this time bro. We have better bowlers and they have weakened their bowling attack even more in this tour. Mpofu REALLY sucks. The only possible danger from him is that his mediocrity will tempt our batters into making careless, silly and suicidal errors.

That being said, the addition of Taibu will further strengthen their batting. Thank GOD Robin "3 overs" Akram has been given the shaft, but we will miss Rasel.

Nadim
October 26, 2009, 11:51 PM
btw Sohel bhai gd to see you back at BC:)

Sohel
October 26, 2009, 11:57 PM
btw Sohel bhai gd to see you back at BC:)

Good to be back bro ... :)

Zeeshan
October 27, 2009, 12:15 AM
In related news...I agree with Tendy's views (http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/current/story/431199.html).

lasith
October 27, 2009, 12:21 AM
Come on Bangladesh.

AsifTheManRahman
October 27, 2009, 12:22 AM
No biriyani for me this time. got a damn physiology test coming up. :(
What's that got to do with biryani? When it comes to Bangladeshi men, the tummy is bigger than the brain and must be fed accordingly.

HereWeGo
October 27, 2009, 12:22 AM
Check this out....It talks abt the recent t20 league....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8iiZYP1EYM

I don think Ashraful knows that 96 comes after 95....

AsifTheManRahman
October 27, 2009, 12:27 AM

Full house at a domestic T20 game. That too in Bangladesh. I can't stop smiling. :)

BANFAN
October 27, 2009, 12:27 AM
according to sources: 2 pacer will play (Rubel and dollar), though i prefer najmul over dollar.

so line up will be

tamim
junaed
rokibul
ashraful
shakib
mahmudullah
Mushfiq
Naeem
razzaq
dollar
rubel

up to dollar can bat, so not bad line up.

I think Ash should come before Rakibul, He might slow down the entire proceedings unnecessarily. If Ash is also out early then he can come, because then it will be necessary to slow down things a bit.

Zeeshan
October 27, 2009, 12:33 AM
To kill time....let's rate the Top Three BD Players with Lowest IQs

Here's my pick:

1. Ashraful
2. Shahadat
3. Haba

Foozy
October 27, 2009, 12:37 AM
I'm watching heroes :
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=QURS38L2

Nafis 1718
October 27, 2009, 12:40 AM
i cant wait for it any long

Jumbooo
October 27, 2009, 12:41 AM
Zackes Calis

Muhammod Asrafol

Ander Nel

Ajfar
October 27, 2009, 12:41 AM
Z bhai why would u need to sign up for an account to watch espn360. i watched it with no hassle yesterday

Ajfar
October 27, 2009, 12:43 AM

damn how much gunk did the cheer girls put on their face.

Antora
October 27, 2009, 12:44 AM
OMG OMG OMG!!!! match almost starting... well still a while to go but meh :D
just another question about where to watch the match, will desient show it aswell? coz most of the other ones don't always work on my comp :( oh and is BTV world showing it?

Antora
October 27, 2009, 12:45 AM
to kill time....let's rate the top three bd players with lowest iqs

here's my pick:

1. Ashraful
2. Shahadat
3. Haba

ash
bash
nazim

Nadim
October 27, 2009, 12:46 AM
You funny, me jumboo...go out me?

:lol::floor:

Antora
October 27, 2009, 12:49 AM
You funny, me jumboo...go out me?

/:).

Nadim
October 27, 2009, 12:50 AM
OMG OMG OMG!!!! match almost starting... well still a while to go but meh :D
just another question about where to watch the match, will desient show it aswell? coz most of the other ones don't always work on my comp :( oh and is BTV world showing it?

BTV world aint showing it...hopefully desient will.:)

if it doesnt let me know, will try to give u a working link;)

Zeeshan
October 27, 2009, 12:54 AM
Thnaks cricket legend bangladesh_sy. Maybe I was a bit off.

Antora
October 27, 2009, 12:56 AM
BTV world aint showing it...hopefully desient will.:)

if it doesnt let me know, will try to give u a working link;)

Thankyou :)

Zeeshan
October 27, 2009, 12:58 AM
Cricket legend Antora got 2000 more posts to be a first female Cricket Guru?

One World
October 27, 2009, 12:59 AM
Is Rajib in? Hope he gets another hat-trick.

Nadim
ZM bhai this is ur chance to become a cricket guru in a week.;)

ahms
To kill time....let's rate the Top Three BD Players with Lowest IQs

Here's my pick:

1. Ashraful
2. Shahadat
3. Haba

Top 3 international players with lowest IQ

Harbhajan
Nel
Siddle

Antora
October 27, 2009, 01:02 AM
Cricket legend Antora got 2000 more posts to be a first female Cricket Guru?
:-D
lol to get to that stage.... i think i'll need another yearish...

Murad

What the hell is Rafique saying? All those people came to watch the game just because the ICLers came back? They are the reason.. ?? lolz.. i can't stop laughing!!!!

All those people came in bcuz of the publicity the BIG BOSS made before the tournament started..

Zeeshan
Hmm..second person mentioned Nel. I find Nel racist but no unintelligent. Racism != Low IQ.... For intance Galton is a prime example.

Obligatory Disclaimer: btw...my personal opinion doesn't reflect banglacricket.com or affliciates viewpoint!

Nafis 1718
October 27, 2009, 01:04 AM
sreesanth symonds bhajji

Antora
October 27, 2009, 01:09 AM
still an hour to go :(

rashed411
October 27, 2009, 01:13 AM
everyone can who cant watch espn 360 u can head on to
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bangladesh-vs-zimabwe i went to sleep at 8pm and just woke up... i thats pure love for BD cricket...

Nafis 1718
October 27, 2009, 01:15 AM
Anyone goin to the stadium

Antora
October 27, 2009, 01:22 AM
Antora, you no answer back me?

answer back you to question what?

Nocturnal
October 27, 2009, 01:24 AM
on my way to Dhaka....stuck in this airport for 3.5 more hrs until my next 14 hrs non-stop flight :(
Hopefully catch some live action (free link hopefully) when it starts! Go Tigers!

Naimul_Hd
October 27, 2009, 01:26 AM
still an hour to go :(

eeewwwwww @ ur profile pic ! :doh:

Antora
October 27, 2009, 01:28 AM
eeewwwwww @ ur profile pic ! :doh:

:O whats worng with my profile pic :(
iTS AWESOME and clearly better than yours:-p

Murad
October 27, 2009, 01:30 AM
Jumboo, talk cricket here please. Since you are new , please read the forum rules.

Antora
October 27, 2009, 01:31 AM
date me you?

No, me not dat you .

Foozy
October 27, 2009, 01:32 AM
Antora, you no answer back me?

That itself may have been your answer!:doh: BTW please no PDA here!

Murad
game is live on ESPN360. Whole stadium on the view...

tonoy
polapain der ajkal beshi hormone hoye geche fast food khaiya.

Naimul_Hd
:O whats worng with my profile pic :(
iTS AWESOME and clearly better than yours:-p

chewing gum from others mouth is "AWESOME"....man its so gross !!
and in my avatar, a kid is praying for Bangladesh and u say urs one is better than mine....no way !! :-p

Murad
October 27, 2009, 01:34 AM
damn forum dekhi onek slow hoye gese...:(

Nocturnal

wow! it looks so cool. by the way Rashed - you are awesome, watching your stream! :)

Naimul_Hd

i m still waiting for active links !! :waiting:

Antora
October 27, 2009, 01:35 AM
Less than an hour to go now!! WOOT xD

Nadim
October 27, 2009, 01:36 AM

thanks to rashed:)

Tiger444
maan just finished studyin for a test which is in 5 and a half hours..so i'm decidin 2 pull an all nighter and watch this game..sooo pumped!!!!!

Timtim
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bangladesh-vs-zimabwe i went to sleep at 8pm and just woke up... i thats pure love for BD cricket...
You are awesome!

kalpurush
Much thanks Rashed for the link :0

Naimul_Hd
if anybody is streaming, can u plz pm me ur link....plzzz !!!!!! :D

Murad
October 27, 2009, 01:37 AM

Our member Rashed streaming it live for you all. Chekc it.

Antora
October 27, 2009, 01:37 AM
chewing gum from others mouth is "AWESOME"....man its so gross !!
and in my avatar, a kid is praying for Bangladesh and u say urs one is better than mine....no way !! :-p

well I find it cute :) actually I think its high time I changed my bc avatar, this one's been on for a while. as for yours.... you can't even tell that they boy is praying for BD :P haha

kalpurush
October 27, 2009, 01:38 AM

if anybody is streaming, can u plz pm me ur link....plzzz !!!!!! :D
Here you go....

Nocturnal
October 27, 2009, 01:39 AM

holla KP bhai - I'm at YVR!! :)

Naimul_Hd
October 27, 2009, 01:39 AM

wowww....thanks to rashed for streaming and nadim for providing us the link. LONG LIVE BC !!! :D

kalpurush
October 27, 2009, 01:40 AM

Our member Rashed streaming it live for you all. Chekc it.
A million thanks to Rashed :)

kalpurush
October 27, 2009, 01:44 AM
holla KP bhai - I'm at YVR!! :)
Oh! You should have call me earlyer...are you staying in BC for few days?

Timtim
October 27, 2009, 01:46 AM

He is playing some really khet songs :P

Nocturnal
October 27, 2009, 01:50 AM
Oh! You should have call me earlyer...are you staying in BC for few days?

No just arrived here from YYC and catching flight to Dhaka 3 hrs time from now :)

Naimul_Hd
October 27, 2009, 01:50 AM

bhai....kosto kore streaming korteche..ei beshi ! beshi kichu bolte jayen na...pore ragey dukkhe streaming tao bondho kore dibe ! khekzz !

Timtim
October 27, 2009, 01:52 AM

beshideshi
October 27, 2009, 01:53 AM

Thanks a lot bro. I am in Aus, and was doubtful about watching the game. But not anymore. Thanks a lot again

kalpurush
October 27, 2009, 01:54 AM
sobi modhur lagchhe ekhon...:)

roaring tigerz
October 27, 2009, 01:54 AM
streaming directly from espn 360. they are playing some rock instrumental. dont think is the ustream its the ustream streamer.

al Furqaan
October 27, 2009, 01:55 AM
ashraful will score his 4th ODI century, and first one on home soil.

and if not today, before the series is out.

PoorFan
October 27, 2009, 01:56 AM
Those who watching live please inform us on toss.

Baundule
October 27, 2009, 01:56 AM
spvod say they will also stream it: http://live.spvod.com/live/200910/spvod17057_1.htm

kalpurush
October 27, 2009, 01:58 AM
No just arrived here from YYC and catching flight to Dhaka 3 hrs time from now :)
You could have spent the weekend at my place. Could be fun.
Please let me know when you are commimg back....Victoria is a beautiful place to visit...

Naimul_Hd
October 27, 2009, 01:59 AM
what do u guys predict abt the toss ?? if BD wins the toss, should they bat first or ball ?????

Murad
October 27, 2009, 02:00 AM

You can watch it too. Toss is in 15 mins time. :)

Tiger444
October 27, 2009, 02:00 AM
what do u guys predict abt the toss ?? if BD wins the toss, should they bat first or ball ?????

they should definitely bowl 1st..but the batsmen under pressure immediately and put them on the backfoot..

Go_Bangladesh
October 27, 2009, 02:01 AM
thank you so much Rashed bro, you are the best

kalpurush
October 27, 2009, 02:01 AM

BC member Rashed is streaming the match live through ESPN360...:)

Naimul_Hd
October 27, 2009, 02:04 AM
they should definitely bowl 1st..but the batsmen under pressure immediately and put them on the backfoot..

yeah...i guess so. moreover, its a day night game. at night it will be very tough to spin the ball and as our main strength is spin, its wise to ball first. hope BD wins the toss, otherwise, total game plan will be changed !

Tiger444
October 27, 2009, 02:05 AM
ashraful will score his 4th ODI century, and first one on home soil.

and if not today, before the series is out.

i really hope he does..he needs to start off well..he tends to start the series off well actually..

Murad
October 27, 2009, 02:05 AM
ESPN ki connection lost kore pelse naki??