PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh vs. Zimbabwe, 2nd ODI at SBNS, Dhaka; October 29, 2009

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

kalpurush
October 27, 2009, 06:45 PM
Date (http://www.banglacricket.com/) Time (http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_BD.aspx) Venue (http://www.banglavasha.com/image_gallery.php?action=browse&spot_id=162) Weather (http://ca.weather.yahoo.com/forecast/BGXX0003.html?Dhaka) Squad (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshvzim09/content/squad?object=422622) Live Scores (http://tigercricket.com/)
http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/farid/research/digitaltampering/tiger.gif
Wake up the lazy one...

deshifan
October 27, 2009, 06:57 PM
Good luck to the tigers. Need to restore some pride. Enough is enough.

Tigers_eye
October 27, 2009, 07:06 PM
Bismillah

nycpro96
October 27, 2009, 07:18 PM
Inshallah win korbo

kmasum
October 27, 2009, 07:22 PM
Goodluck! Let's hope for the best!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

tkandi4
October 27, 2009, 07:58 PM
Can someone please tell Sakib and the BD team to focus on winning game number 2 and not winning the series by 4-1?

Naimul_Hd
October 27, 2009, 08:42 PM
JS and Rakib's place is really at risk now. and Aftab, SN must be really happy to see JS, Rakib failing ! i do feel that Tamim and SN would be a gr8 opening pair for BD. anyway....ki r kora....best of luck to BD ! if they cant win 2nd ODI then i dnt see BD winning this series. :(

Rommel
October 27, 2009, 08:46 PM
Looking to see a big score from Tamim in this match and hopefully a steady Junaid. These 2 need to put on a good opening partnership for once to be able to propel us to around 250 or so. We just can not afford to lose wickets in the first few overs to be able to put up a decent total.

_Rafi_
October 27, 2009, 08:50 PM
Dear tigers, plz bring back smile on our face.

zainab
October 27, 2009, 10:21 PM
Hope they win this game, disappointed over their inept performance, voted 3-2 in favour of BD. Hope they can achieve this.

jeesh
October 27, 2009, 10:29 PM
Huge turnaround needed to overcome them

Tiger444
October 27, 2009, 10:33 PM
Can't understand why Raqib would be in danger of losing his place..he averages a 29 which is the 2nd highest on the team..

Imteaz
October 27, 2009, 10:33 PM
Over Confidence, Poor Fielding, Average Captaincy by Shakib and Premier League T20 made the damage for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><st1:country-region w:st=<st1:place w:st="on">Bangladesh in 1st match</st1:place></st1:country-region>. Hope to recover in this match.

zainab
October 27, 2009, 10:57 PM
]Over Confidence, Poor Fielding, Average Captaincy by Shakib and Premier League T20 made the damage for team.]

Totally agree, if Zim wins second match, then it will be a reversal of the ZIM/BD series in August.

kalpurush
October 27, 2009, 11:25 PM
Totally agree, if Zim wins second match, then it will be a reversal of the ZIM/BD series in August.
...that won't happen.

Imteaz
October 27, 2009, 11:51 PM
Hope so........E-)

Zeeshan
October 28, 2009, 12:16 AM
knock on wood

Ajfar
October 28, 2009, 12:35 AM
We can still win this 4-1 - Shakib

http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshvzim09/content/current/story/431572.html

baba sakib you set the tone. now finish it off the proper way.

Mahbub_BD
October 28, 2009, 12:41 AM
Hope to see a better performance from the team. Hoping to see a better approach from our opening batsman, especially Junaid who has really failed to perform in the last few matches.

Good to see Shakib is confident we can still win the series 4-1, but it is much easier said than done.

Rabz
October 28, 2009, 12:41 AM
Shake off the rustiness and get on with it Tigers.

They might have won the battle, but the war is far from over.

One World
October 28, 2009, 01:06 AM
Streak vs Siddons.

JABIR_BD
October 28, 2009, 01:58 AM
Without BTV which channel telecast the mach.Wish we can win

_Rafi_
October 28, 2009, 02:10 AM
Can't understand why Raqib would be in danger of losing his place..he averages a 29 which is the 2nd highest on the team..
conspiracy of some Ashraful fan!

Imteaz
October 28, 2009, 02:12 AM

Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Super Sports.

_Rafi_
October 28, 2009, 02:24 AM
Hoping a better umpiring in this match.

auntu
October 28, 2009, 02:49 AM
[বাংলা]ধুর মনটাই খারাপ হয়ে আছে...[/বাংলা]

auntu
October 28, 2009, 02:57 AM
Hoping a better umpiring in this match.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
With all due respect: [বাংলা]উঠান বাঁকা বলার এই প্রবনতা থেকে বেড়িয়ে আসতে হবে।[/বাংলা]

BANFAN
October 28, 2009, 03:04 AM
Was it poor umpiring or poor performance, that we lost the match?

magic boy
October 28, 2009, 03:15 AM
With all due respect: উঠান বাঁকা বলার এই প্রবনতা থেকে বেড়িয়ে আসতে হবে।

eggJactly :blush:

Nadim
October 28, 2009, 03:39 AM
Was it poor umpiring or poor performance, that we lost the match?

both......i couldn't sleep last night thinking about how Aleem Dar is one of the best umpirein the world?:-p

denda manush o uita out diya deto kintu shala Aleem Dar ki korlo:hairpull:

BTW GD luck:Bangladesh:fanflag:

Nadim
October 28, 2009, 03:48 AM

Super Sports.

and Neo sports.

Antora
October 28, 2009, 04:56 AM
This game is gonna be ours!!!!

[বাংলা] জয় বাংলা[/বাংলা]:flag::fanflag:

zimfan
October 28, 2009, 06:22 AM
This game is gonna be ours!!!!

[বাংলা] জয় বাংলা[/বাংলা]:flag::fanflag:

Im sure i heard 5-0 being mentioned frequently on this board over the last 3 weeks :smug:

Purbasha T
October 28, 2009, 06:38 AM
Im sure i heard 5-0 being mentioned frequently on this board over the last 3 weeks :smug:

It's human nature you know. :)

beshideshi
October 28, 2009, 06:39 AM
People are worried way too much about BD atm. we just lost one game, 5th in the last 21 games against Zim. We dont need to lose our sleep over this. I am sure the boys will come out and play like there's no tomorrow, and win the game :)

auntu
October 28, 2009, 06:39 AM
It was over spoken.

revolver
October 28, 2009, 09:59 AM
we need to win this matchl...plz win...

bangla-red
October 28, 2009, 10:20 AM
Let's go BD!

kalpurush
October 28, 2009, 11:58 AM
Nothing wrong with that... :) Expectation and result two different things... :)

kalpurush
October 28, 2009, 12:00 PM
People are worried way too much about BD atm. we just lost one game, 5th in the last 21 games against Zim. We dont need to lose our sleep over this. I am sure the boys will come out and play like there's no tomorrow, and win the game :)
Ditto. (jodio amio upset chhilam!)
I am sure Tigers will bounce back today. :)

auntu
October 28, 2009, 12:02 PM
Nazmul IN
Rubel OUT

Source: Desh TV

Tokai
October 28, 2009, 12:03 PM
From the experience of the last match I was thinking you gonna give a picture of a pussycat this time.

kalpurush
October 28, 2009, 12:19 PM
Nazmul IN
Rubel OUT

Source: Desh TV
Ha! Ha!! Batters did the crime, bowler get the punishment!!!:doh:

meazz1
October 28, 2009, 12:22 PM
Over Confidence, Poor Fielding, Average Captaincy by Shakib and Premier League T20 made the damage for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><st1:country-region w:st=<st1:place w:st="on">Bangladesh in 1st match</st1:place></st1:country-region>. Hope to recover in this match.

atleast ,we always have our excuses in place.....

kalpurush
October 28, 2009, 12:24 PM
From the experience of the last match I was thinking you gonna give a picture of a pussycat this time.

There was one...though it was inappropriate, thus removed.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></P><P><FONT color=black><FONT face=No worries mate; you would see the real Tigers tonight... :)<o:p></o:p>

auntu
October 28, 2009, 12:28 PM
Bagh mama in action.

_Rafi_
October 28, 2009, 12:40 PM
Bagh mama in action.
he does right thing this time. Dropping Rubel is right decision.

_Rafi_
October 28, 2009, 12:51 PM
Batters does the crime after two series where the bowler(Rubel) has been continuously doing the crime 4m last 4 series. So he deserves it.

Raynman
October 28, 2009, 01:17 PM

so true

SS
October 28, 2009, 01:24 PM
I understand Nazmul apa is in...but the way our batters committed sin they needed to be punished....For some reason either Zimb bowled briliantly or our batsmen were too nervous and played their idiotic games like before...

SS
October 28, 2009, 01:25 PM
Even our superstar batsmen score this time, watch out for Zimb they have quiet good batters and will play also better....they indeed showed lots of potential and eagerness to win last match.

AsifTheManRahman
October 28, 2009, 01:27 PM
they indeed showed lots of potential and eagerness to win last match.
I think that's it. They were hungrier than us. Now we better starve ourselves well enough before the second ODI.

Fazal
October 28, 2009, 01:46 PM
I also think so.

The moment I heard that Rubaba Dowla was fired from Grameen Phone and will no longer be present in trophy distribution ceremony , I knew it that our player will lose all the motivation to win the cup.

Now some Bura-Thura will hand over the trophy. No charm left.

I suggest BCB should try to bring back Rubaba Dowla to some capacity to motivate our boyz.

BD-Shardul
October 28, 2009, 01:57 PM
I also think so.

The moment I heard that Rubaba Dowla was fired from Grameen Phone and will no longer be present in trophy distribution ceremony , I knew it that our player will lose all the motivation to win the cup.

Now some Bura-Thura will hand over the trophy. No charm left.

I suggest BCB should try to bring back Rubaba Dowla to some capacity to motivate our boyz.

Playerder ki dosh? Two of the BCites, namely Orphy and Munshy, watche BD-ZIM series only because of Ms. Rubaba. I can give you proof if you want.

Fazal
October 28, 2009, 02:13 PM
Playerder ki dosh? Two of the BCites, namely Orphy and Munshy, watche BD-ZIM series only because of Ms. Rubaba. I can give you proof if you want.

yes its not only players, fans are also mad now a days. Just see the fan unrest in the stadium during ODI. If you hear carefully they were chanting "O baba O baba We want Rubaba ... O baba O baba ..we want Rubaba..."

Just bring back Rubaba to lead a cheer leading team for example, pulic will again start behaving nicely. None of the fan will complain about our poor performance again.

crikfreak
October 28, 2009, 02:22 PM
zimbos are gonna be confident tomorrow...lets see wat happens...

sbsash
October 28, 2009, 02:33 PM
Come on Tigers.Lets win this one.

Tigers_eye
October 28, 2009, 02:46 PM
Nazmul In, Rubel Out. Rest the same.

Good luck Tigers.

sadhat
October 28, 2009, 02:46 PM
we need to win this matchl...plz win...
why beg? why not demand to win?

nycpro96
October 28, 2009, 02:47 PM
Bangladesh v Zimbabwe, 2nd ODI, Mirpur

Zimbabwe set sights on encore

Match facts
Thursday, October 29
Start time 14.30 local (07.30 GMT)

Big Picture
Bangladesh entered the series as clear favourites but were shocked by an improving Zimbabwe in the first one-dayer on Tuesday. Their captain, Shakib Al Hasan, remains confident his team is strong enough to pocket the series 4-1 and has demanded a better performance from his top order. A familiar early collapse cost Bangladesh; they crumbled to 62 for 6, a position from which it was almost impossible to salvage a victory.
Zimbabwe arrived full of confidence after knocking over Kenya 4-1 in a one-day series, and on the back of Elton Chigumbura's superb all-round performance coasted to victory with more than 15 overs to spare. Their strength is in the batting; the return of Tatenda Taibu after a lengthy absence lends solidity of the middle-order, which includes the talented pair of Charles Coventry and Brendan Taylor. Add to that, Hamilton Masakadza, the second highest run-getter in ODIs this year, and Chigumbura, who has hit more ODI sixes in 2009 than everyone but Chris Gayle, and it looks a reliable unit.

The key will be their battle against Bangladesh's army of spinners, who have been vital in ensuring the home team's superiority over Zimbabwe in the past few years. Left-arm spinner Abdur Razzak shook them up on Tuesday by taking three in an over but the visitors managed to overcome that to post a comfortable win.

The major concern for Zimbabwe is the fitness of their captain, Prosper Utseya, who picked up an ankle injury in the first ODI. It is still unclear whether he will play on Thursday; Masakadza will take over the reins if Utseya doesn't recover in time.

Watch out for:

Hamilton Masakadza bludgeoned two 150-plus scores in the series against Kenya earlier this month on his way to posting the most runs ever scored in a bilateral ODI series. He had a quiet start to this series but remains a big threat at the top of the order.
Zimbabwe are well aware of Tamim Iqbal's batting prowess; he reeled off a couple of important half-centuries before capping it with a magnificent 154 during a triumphant tour of Zimbabwe a little more than two months ago.

Team News
Rubel Hossain, charged with leading the pace attack in the absence of Mashrafe Mortaza, had a woeful first game, his comeback international match since a side strain ruled him out in August. Bangladesh could opt for the more experienced Shahadat Hossain in his place.

Bangladesh (probable): 1 Tamim Iqbal, 2 Junaid Siddique, 3 Mohammad Ashraful, 4 Raqibul Hasan, 5 Shakib Al Hasan (capt), 6 Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), 7 Mahmudullah, 8 Naeem Islam, 9 Rubel Hossain/ Shahadat Hossain, 10 Abdur Razzak 11 Dolar Mahmud
Zimbabwe's line-up depends on whether captain Utseya can recover from injury in the break between the two games. If he doesn't, offspinner Malcolm Waller is one of the potential replacements.

Zimbabwe (probable): 1 Hamilton Masakadza, 2 Chamu Chibhabha, 3 Brendan Taylor, 4 Tatenda Taibu (wk), 5 Charles Coventry, 6 Stuart Matsikenyeri, 7 Elton Chigumbura, 8 Prosper Utseya/Malcolm Waller, 9 Graeme Cremer, 10 Ray Price, 11 Kyle Jarvis

Quotes
"I think this is just the start we wanted. I would not want to change anything for the next game."
After the win in the first ODI, Hamilton Masakadza wants more of the same from Zimbabwe

"If you make that many mistakes you don't have a chance unless the opposition makes more mistakes."
Bangladesh captain Shakib Al Hasan wants his side to tighten up their game

http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshvzim09/content/story/431886.html

Wakidul
October 28, 2009, 03:00 PM
Bangladesh should use India as the motivator going into the second one day international. India similarly like Bangladesh were behind 1-0 in the series until today when they won quite convincingly in the secondi odi against Australia.

I am sure if tamim and junaed set the tone in the top order, we will undoubtedly beat zimbabwe tomorow. Inshallah!

zman
October 28, 2009, 03:15 PM
I've been in the 3-2 camp due to their recent performance against Kenya coupled with the return of Taibu but can understand why many have been more optimistic than that. I remember once reading a quote--Aim for the sky and you'll reach the ceiling. Aim for the ceiling and you'll stay on the floor.--forgot who said it but I'm sure hez more famous than both u and I :-p

revolver
October 28, 2009, 03:34 PM
why beg? why not demand to win?

lol

sharjilh
October 28, 2009, 03:48 PM
Hopefully some runs from Ashraful and Tamim this game :)

Fazal
October 28, 2009, 04:33 PM
Tamim? You can expect it based on his track record.

But Ash? How many Eid you want in one year?

sharjilh
October 28, 2009, 04:49 PM
Tamim? You can expect it based on his track record.

But Ash? How many Eid you want in one year?

more than 2 :P

Zeeshan
October 28, 2009, 05:15 PM

Lol.....that's is sooooooooo not true. OMG..... :floor: Seriously that's not true.

Edit: Shardul bhai, you need a good avatar. I often miss out on your witty posts because you don't stand out.

tkandi4
October 28, 2009, 06:45 PM
Boys should focus on game # 2. Why is Sakib talking about 4-1 series win? If they are focusing on winning the series, I am afraid that they will lose game # 2 too.

tiger_club
October 28, 2009, 07:17 PM
Zim watch out! no mercy this time...

bujhee kom
October 28, 2009, 07:24 PM
Hahahahahahaha...waht's up....good morning Viet Nam!
I am back and back with vengence....let's rock n' roll bababy! Let's burn this house down baby!!

Bangladesh all the way!!! Go Tigers!! :flag:

Mayanmar saitan Jantas watch out! I will kick your hass!!

fais
October 28, 2009, 08:03 PM
War is at hand my fellow BDers, prepare your arms because today we take noone as prisoner!

Tiger444
October 28, 2009, 08:14 PM
Well let's hope for a win..last game was terrible to say the least..the zimbos look more improved due to match practice in the last 2 months..so our boys gotta be more careful..the pitch did look a bit different then most of our pitches but our problem is we need to know how to rotate the strike better..hopefully we fixed the glitches and come out with a better performace..

al Furqaan
October 28, 2009, 08:19 PM
bit harsh on rubel....he didn't bowl as badly as people are making it out to seem. IMO, he took 3 wickets, but only has the numbers to show 1. rubel should be persisted with, especially in matches against zim, et al.

i would have gone in with the same team, and perhaps axed dollar in place of nazmul from the 3rd match depending on his performance today.

Zeeshan
October 28, 2009, 08:28 PM
bit harsh on rubel....he didn't bowl as badly as people are making it out to seem. IMO, he took 3 wickets, but only has the numbers to show 1. rubel should be persisted with, especially in matches against zim, et al.

i would have gone in with the same team, and perhaps axed dollar in place of nazmul from the 3rd match depending on his performance today.

No offense AF, but didn't you just say few days ago that numbers don't lie and statisics is the right measure of cricketers to judge them?

I am sure nzfan would back me up on this, but this is a perfect example of not getting hang up on numbers instead of judging the real match on it's own merit.

You can't possible be flip flopping now, can you?

Merked.

M.H.Rubel
October 28, 2009, 08:29 PM
Hahahahahahaha...waht's up....good morning Viet Nam!
I am back and back with vengence....let's rock n' roll bababy! Let's burn this house down baby!!

Bangladesh all the way!!! Go Tigers!! :flag:

Mayanmar saitan Jantas watch out! I will kick your hass!!

Ha ha ha

M.H.Rubel
October 28, 2009, 09:33 PM
How will be todays pitch?Will it be like last matchs pitch?Should there be little grass?Any one have any idea?

Tiger444
October 28, 2009, 09:45 PM
How will be todays pitch?Will it be like last matchs pitch?Should there be little grass?Any one have any idea?

i really hope not..i want a pitch with a lot of assistance to spin..

Omio
October 28, 2009, 09:50 PM
What time in UK this match will start?

Bugz
October 28, 2009, 10:10 PM
In 4 hours and 20 minutes Omio.

M.H.Rubel
October 28, 2009, 10:11 PM
i really hope not..i want a pitch with a lot of assistance to spin..

Yes last pitch was night mare for us.Though the pitch looked like a good sporting pitch but we r not used to play in this type of pitches.We r good in flat pitch only.:(

Tiger444
October 28, 2009, 10:18 PM
Yes last pitch was night mare for us.Though the pitch looked like a good sporting pitch but we r not used to play in this type of pitches.We r good in flat pitch only.:(

ya the batsmen have to play responsibly regardless of the pitch..

Imteaz
October 28, 2009, 10:23 PM

Than, What should we say? Keep our mouth shut? We can do it but BC forum will be closed then. :lol:

Good Luck Bangladesh for 2nd game.

Zeeshan
October 28, 2009, 10:24 PM
Eagerly waiting with popcorn in one hand and wearing Hatebreed's designed BC t-shirt.... :D

al Furqaan
October 28, 2009, 11:14 PM
No offense AF, but didn't you just say few days ago that numbers don't lie and statisics is the right measure of cricketers to judge them?

I am sure nzfan would back me up on this, but this is a perfect example of not getting hang up on numbers instead of judging the real match on it's own merit.

You can't possible be flip flopping now, can you?

Merked.

nope thats not what i said or meant. no flip flopping on my end.

i said that in MOST instances, statistics are the right measure. further, i didn't say that rubel bowled well or even decently regardless of his statistics. i emphasized that with mininal improvements (2 deliveries out of the 48 he bowled) rubel's figures would have read 3-46 instead of 1-58 and that he bowled BETTER than the "plz vote for rubel" crowd are making it out to be. better is a relative term and not objective; it does not mean i think he bowled a legendary spell. far from it.

here are my exact quotes from that thread:

most certainly stats are are of ultimate importance...

...in certain instances shabby bowling stats can be mitigated by edges and dropped catches. but in this case, we're talking about some really ordinary to crappy bowlers. perhaps tarek and arafat bowled beautifully and had 5-fers denied by dropped catches and unlucky edges. but thats highly unlikely. you know that, i know that...

statistics can indeed be misleading, but only when manipulated by a biased or untrained statistician.

in my opinion, rubel's spells yesterday was an example of just such an "instance". furthermore, his stat of 1-58 belies aleem dar robbing him of a wicket, junaid dropping another one, and that t20 impurity of free hits adulterating ODIs (even guys like mcgrath would have slightly worse stats if they had free hits back then). you're wasting your time if you try too hard, bro. i'm extremely adept at covering my a$$ :)

further:

similarily, the likelyhood that a bowler got robbed of wickets is 50-50, but the probability of him bowling line and length and still going for 7 or 8 an over is quite low.

as you see, rubel indeed got robbed of wickets by umpire and by teammate. that has a high chance of occurence. but i never argued that he bowled good line and length. in fact, his line is generally horrible. but that still does not mean that his overall bowling is garbage say of anwar hossain munir's calibre, regardless of what the stats say. in this rare instance, the stats lie a bit and conceal the true measure of his potential and abilities.

Zeeshan
October 28, 2009, 11:17 PM
*lol at this time i tag in nzfan to help me out*

al Furqaan
October 28, 2009, 11:18 PM

don't worry another 4-1 repeat is coming...sakib said so.

al Furqaan
October 28, 2009, 11:21 PM
*lol at this time i tag in nzfan to help me out*

tag away...but as Einstein said, regarding the paper published against him 100 reasons why Einstein is wrong "if i were wrong, one would have been enough"

bujhee kom
October 28, 2009, 11:26 PM
What's up, what's up!!! I don't know bout y'all, but I am bout ready to kick some hass!!!

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

BANFAN
October 28, 2009, 11:31 PM

There is no problem in expecting; if it involved putting money against it; i'm sure you wouldn't have got any one saying so. We know the unpredictably nature and standard of our team. So no worries. Lets make it 1-1 today and you might be thinking of 2-0 :)

cricman
October 28, 2009, 11:32 PM
Mushifq says 220 is a winning score ... what an idiot

from 90/5 Zimbabwe looked like they could have score 275

BTW: No Balls, overthrows, Wides down leg side for 5 at this level shouldnt be tolerated it seems like were good for every one of those every game

Dhakablues
October 28, 2009, 11:35 PM
Are all these games day night? It sux for us who are in the west coast. To agree with Jamie Siddons, who is by the way the Coach, who also knows his team best than what we think we know, the matches are going to be hard fought and wont be any cake walk. The complacency or arrogance of Bangladeshi players shouldve been tamed by the first defeat with many overs to spare... Bangladesh will have to work extra hard to over-come a spirited team that has equal performers and are more experienced than the host squad. The bowlers must show their classs and batsman must score more than 280 to make it a safer score... Zimbabwe can easily topple 270 mark against Bangladeshi bowlers...

Rifat
October 28, 2009, 11:38 PM
If Bangladesh really wants to win, they will win. does ALL 11 men(selected XI) wants to win? if yes, we should be fine :)

Murad
October 28, 2009, 11:40 PM
Watch the replay of last few overs of BD innings. Dolar seems to be a good batsman. Has good techniques and good footworks. He has gained some weight which is a good thing. When he first came in, he was a skinny little boy. He has matured a bit now. With proper guidance from both batting and bowling coaches, he will become a good player.

beshideshi
October 29, 2009, 12:16 AM
Watch the replay of last few overs of BD innings. Dolar seems to be a good batsman. Has good techniques and good footworks. He has gained some weight which is a good thing. When he first came in, he was a skinny little boy. He has matured a bit now. With proper guidance from both batting and bowling coaches, he will become a good player.

yea, I was thinking the same thing. If you compare Dolar's innings to Robin's innings in ZIM you would clearly see a difference. Dolar looked like a batsman when he was batting. And his slogging was decent as well, though overused at times. But if no.10 has to control his batting and bat well, what are out top 9 doing?

Tiger444
October 29, 2009, 12:23 AM

Ya he looks like he has potential with the bat but definitely has a long ways to go before he's considered a pace allrounder..he needs to up his average in domestic cricket big time..he should definitely go to the nets and really work hard on his batting because i think he could end up a decent batsman in the end..his bowling is also pretty good..he has good control unlike rubel and bowls pretty fast 2..

One World
October 29, 2009, 12:24 AM
Siddons sound scared.

cricman
October 29, 2009, 12:25 AM
yea, I was thinking the same thing. If you compare Dolar's innings to Robin's innings in ZIM you would clearly see a difference. Dolar looked like a batsman when he was batting. And his slogging was decent as well, though overused at times. But if no.10 has to control his batting and bat well, what are out top 9 doing?

He's Tall :) those short of length balls sat up for him ... the bounce was no factor for him.

The only other Tall batmen we have is Juniad but he plays like he's a midget

bujhee kom
October 29, 2009, 12:27 AM
Siddons sound scared.
Arrey OWl dada, Siddon's bald, he saw water bottles and eggs flying the other day, he knows bricks, tomatoes are coming next!!!:ticking::big_hug:

bujhee kom
October 29, 2009, 12:28 AM
Khela ajke jombe bhalo...bole rakhlaam bhais and apas! One at Fatullah, NarayanGanj and the other at Mirpur!!

bujhee kom
October 29, 2009, 12:29 AM
My dearest Zimfan bro, I love you bro, but I want to kick some hass bro!!

One World
October 29, 2009, 12:29 AM
BK bhai I think his baldness is his choice.

Anyway another 2 hours and I am tired as hell already. :(

bujhee kom
October 29, 2009, 12:31 AM
Shakib better not mess it up today, or else I will kick him in his half-healed groins again and mess him up real bad! Go Shakib baby! :flag:

bujhee kom
October 29, 2009, 12:32 AM
BK bhai I think his baldness is his choice.

Anyway another 2 hours and I am tired as hell already. :(

Arrey dada, Apni eto raate jege bose achen keno? Ki korchen dad, put the pipe down and take a nap and I will wake you up right before the match!

bujhee kom
October 29, 2009, 12:37 AM
Apnara jhanen, Ami khoob excited hoe ekhane ghapti mere bose achi!

billah
October 29, 2009, 12:37 AM

Keen observation Murad, you impress me. Here's what Dolar looked like when he was practicing with the academy team (2007)

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/%3Ctable%20border=%220%22%20width=%22768%22%20styl e=%22border:%20none;%20font-family:%20Myriad,%20Helvetica,%20Verdana,%20sans-serif;%22%3E%3Ctr%3E%3Ctd%20colspan=%222%22%20styl e=%22border:%20none;%22%3E%3Cembed%20type=%22appli cation/x-shockwave-flash%22%20wmode=%22transparent%22%20allowNetworki ng=%22all%22%20src=%22http://w233.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kyMzMucGhvdG9idWN rZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9lZTIzMC9iaWxsYWhfMjAwNy9JTUdQM DI0My5qcGc%3D%22%20width=%22768%22%20height=%22102 4%22/%3E%3C/td%3E%3C/tr%3E%3Ctr%20valign=%22middle%22%3E%3Ctd%20align=% 22left%22%20style=%22border:%20none;%22%3E%3Cimg%2 0border=%220%22%20src=%22http://pic.photobucket.com/tagWidget/see_more.gif%22/%3E%3C/td%3E%3Ctd%20align=%22right%22%20style=%22vertical-align:%20middle;%20border:%20none;%22%3E%3Ca%20hre f=%22http://photobucket.com/tagging/%22%20style=%22vertical-align:%20middle;%20text-weight:bold;%20color:%20#0000CC;%20text-decoration:%20none;%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3E%3C img%20border=%220%22%20src=%22http://pic.photobucket.com/tagWidget/tag_images.gif%22/%3E%3C/a%3E%3C/td%3E%3C/tr%3E%3Ctr%3E%3Ctd%20align=%22left%22%20colspan=%2 22%22%20style=%22border:%20none;%22%3E%3Ca%20href= %22http://photobucket.com/images/Bangladesh/%22%20style=%22color:%20#0000CC;%20text-decoration:%20none;%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3EBan gladesh%3C/a%3E,%20%3Ca%20href=%22http://photobucket.com/images/CRICKET/%22%20style=%22color:%20#0000CC;%20text-decoration:%20none;%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3ECRI CKET%3C/a%3E,%20%3Ca%20href=%22http://photobucket.com/images/Batsman/%22%20style=%22color:%20#0000CC;%20text-decoration:%20none;%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3EBat sman%3C/a%3E,%20%3Ca%20href=%22http://photobucket.com/images/Bowler/%22%20style=%22color:%20#0000CC;%20text-decoration:%20none;%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3EBow ler%3C/a%3E,%20%3Ca%20href=%22http://photobucket.com/images/All+Rounder/%22%20style=%22color:%20#0000CC;%20text-decoration:%20none;%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3EAll %20Rounder%3C/a%3E,%20%3Ca%20href=%22http://photobucket.com/images/Masum/%22%20style=%22color:%20#0000CC;%20text-decoration:%20none;%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3EMas um%3C/a%3E,%20%3Ca%20href=%22http://photobucket.com/images/Billah/%22%20style=%22color:%20#0000CC;%20text-decoration:%20none;%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3EBil lah%3C/a%3E%3C/td%3E%3C/tr%3E%3C/table%3Ehttp://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/billah_2007/IMGP0243.jpg

(Another bc exclusive pic)
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/billah_2007/IMGP0243.jpg%5B/IMG%5Dhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/%5BURL=http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/billah_2007/?action=view&current=IMGP0243.jpg%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/billah_2007/th_IMGP0243.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/%3Ca%20href=%22http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/billah_2007/?action=view&current=IMGP0243.jpg%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3E%3 Cimg%20src=%22http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/billah_2007/IMGP0243.jpg%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22Banglade sh,CRICKET,Batsman,Bowler,All%20Rounder,Masum,Bill ah%22%3E%3C/a%3E

akkel
October 29, 2009, 12:48 AM
any good link?

bujhee kom
October 29, 2009, 01:00 AM
2 more horas to go bhais...asoon amra ekta milaad mehfil kori! ebong ekta gaan gai o chora boli!

Oi Gopal pagol-ta koi gelo?

Tiger444
October 29, 2009, 01:00 AM
any good link?

espn360.com

Nadim
October 29, 2009, 01:01 AM
2 more horas to go bhais...asoon amra ekta milaad mehfil kori! ebong ekta gaan gai o chora boli!

ok kintu milader misti apnar kinte hobe...jan niya asen.

Murad
October 29, 2009, 01:02 AM
Keen observation Murad, you impress me. Here's what Dolar looked like when he was practicing with the academy team (2007)

:)
He was like this when he debuted in 2008 as well. He looks much better and well built now. Btw, Billah bhai, what's his height? 5'11 or 6'?

bujhee kom
October 29, 2009, 01:02 AM
ok kintu milader misti apnar kinte hobe...jan niya asen.
We have bashi sana-mookhi in the friege!

Nadim
October 29, 2009, 01:05 AM
We have bashi sana-mookhi in the friege!

duro, bashi hoile to manush bashi dua korobo amader BAngladesh cricket doler jonno.fresh chai!!!

M.H.Rubel
October 29, 2009, 01:35 AM
Any one need a ticket at club house? I have a spare ticket.

bujhee kom
October 29, 2009, 01:47 AM
Amar raat pohate baki 3 ghonta...how long before the match starts bhais?

Nadim
October 29, 2009, 01:57 AM
30 more mins bk bhai:fanflag:

lungi kachar diya boshen

bujhee kom
October 29, 2009, 02:01 AM

Ji ji Rubel dada, send it to me by mail.....I want to go!!:flag::big_hug:

Imteaz
October 29, 2009, 02:02 AM
Shobai eto tension e keno? Tension deneka, leneka nehi. :)

Imteaz
October 29, 2009, 02:03 AM
Relax and watch the game. Nothing to lose. Only to Play. :)

Foozy
October 29, 2009, 02:04 AM
Today is another day! :) Lets go out and make the best of it; i.e. lets win!!!

Btw is anyone broadcasting the match today?... or do we have any working sites other than espn360 'coz i'm in Canada and it doesn't work out here!

-Thanks a million for any useful inputs!

bujhee kom
October 29, 2009, 02:04 AM
Show's bout to start guys....For Bangladesh Nazmul Hossain comes in for Rubel Hossain. Utesya is out due to the injury he suffered during the first ODI.

Murad
October 29, 2009, 02:05 AM
25 more mins..BD shoudl bowl first if win the toss.
Waiting for a good show!!

bujhee kom
October 29, 2009, 02:07 AM
Aajke khali bashi chanachur khabo aar khela upobhog korbo! Khete koob mooja!

Zeeshan
Why wait so long? You know you can always do some extra reading... cough cough....you know check out some other threads.

Tiger444
maan i am soo tired from taking tests all week..but gotta stay up all night for my BD

Imteaz
October 29, 2009, 02:08 AM
Imteaz (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3376) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Foozy (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=5389) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, asddsa (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=8459) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, kalpurush (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1536) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, bujhee kom (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=5430) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Bugz (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1993) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Timtim (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=4932) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, RazabQ (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=349) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, hassan1975 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2817)

Active in this forum now.:)

Naimul_Hd
October 29, 2009, 02:08 AM
BD will lose today's match definitely !!!!

(ps: what i say, in reality it happens totally opposite :D )
caution : if my words come true today by mistake, i wont be liable ! :P

Imteaz
October 29, 2009, 02:10 AM
Player der cheye to amra dekhi beshi tension e asi. :)

Zeeshan
Imteaz (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3376) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Foozy (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=5389) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, asddsa (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=8459) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, kalpurush (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1536) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, bujhee kom (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=5430) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Bugz (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1993) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Timtim (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=4932) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, RazabQ (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=349) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, hassan1975 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2817)

Lol too bad none of them are your friends with them plus signs :lol:

Naimul_Hd

dnt worry i will be super active if BD plays well...:big_hug:

Nadim
No Utseya for Zim.

Nadim
October 29, 2009, 02:12 AM

lol mine is oppssite;)
nadim 98 , nasimul+ , Imteaz+ , kalpurush+ , bujhee kom+ , asddsa+ , Bugz+ , Tiger444+ , M.H.Rubel+ , Foozy , Timtim+ , hassan1975+

_Rafi_
October 29, 2009, 02:13 AM
free diben?

Imteaz
October 29, 2009, 02:13 AM

All Bangladehsis are my friend who love cricket. :)

Sohel
October 29, 2009, 02:14 AM
Bismillah.

Ajke harle khobor achhe.

:fanflag:

Foozy
Interesting... I just learnt about this plus sign thing

Timtim
dnt worry i will be super active if BD plays well...:big_hug:
ditto!

Murad
October 29, 2009, 02:15 AM
www.topcric.blogspot.com save this link..it will be usefull if you can't access espn360.

Zeeshan
October 29, 2009, 02:16 AM
Sohel vai nadim is catching upto you in terms of both post counts and puberty....

...ouch

Foozy
I have an exam early tomorrow so i wont be able to watch the entire match.... Please pray for me as well people!
...while you are praying for BD team of course!

vv_sunil
I am, the silent follower of bangladesh cricket.....

Murad
Salam SOhel bhai.
Onekdin por aailen mone hoi.. ki khobor apnar? SHob valo to Allah er rahmote?

M.H.Rubel
free diben?

ya its free call me 01713092692

vv_sunil
October 29, 2009, 02:17 AM
May the old one in this forum

Zeeshan
October 29, 2009, 02:18 AM
May the old one in this forum

Welcome to BC. Soon it will be our viagra. I hear 100 > year earns you the title Cricket Methuselah

Imteaz
Imteaz (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3376) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, M.H.Rubel (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=9376) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, vv_sunil (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=279) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Foozy (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=5389) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, asddsa (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=8459) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, niroshu (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=7333) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Tiger444 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=6947) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Timtim (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=4932) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, bujhee kom (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=5430) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Dhakablues (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=944) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, I_Knockout_U (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2235) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, rafi_mc69 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=5334) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Miraz (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2219) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, kalpurush (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1536) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, nasimul (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=794) <!-- END TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumdisplay_loggedinuser -->, Bugz (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1993)

Presently Active. Again No Friend of Mine. ;)

bujhee kom
Hello Sunil bhai! :big_hug:

vv_sunil
October 29, 2009, 02:19 AM
Anyone who still remembering me???

naz_ca
October 29, 2009, 02:20 AM
regards and good morning to all my brothers.......tos over?

Nadim
October 29, 2009, 02:20 AM
Sohel vai nadim is catching upto you in terms of both post counts and puberty....

...ouch

jer biya tar khobor nai, para porshir gum nai.::smug:

Dhakablues
October 29, 2009, 02:21 AM
Is that ESPN360 THING working? or any other legal links?

Zeeshan
jer biya tar khobor nai, para porshir gum nai.::smug:

lol that's can't be you nadim.... I think Sohel vai pmed you that witty liner... :lol:

M.H.Rubel
Weather report: its very hot and humid here but not cloudy.Already few viewers have entered.Players have not entered yet.

Timtim
any links?

Timtim
October 29, 2009, 02:22 AM
Weather report: its very hot and humid here but not cloudy.Already few viewers have entered.Players have not entered yet.
Are you at the ground?

Shobha
bhais and apas any links pleassss? i am literally craving for some cricketing action it feels like years! i missed the last odi unfortunately due to uni commitments, but today i've decided to give university a miss....i need to watch cricket more than i need to learn about balance sheets!:-D

kalpurush
Welcome back....:)
Hope Tigers will win the match today for you!

Sohel
Salam SOhel bhai.
Onekdin por aailen mone hoi.. ki khobor apnar? SHob valo to Allah er rahmote?

Walaikum as salaam.

Thanks bro. Besh bysto chhilam kintu good to be here. Still pretty active in Facebook, add me ... :)

Razi
October 29, 2009, 02:23 AM
Zimbabwe have won the toss and elected to bat first.

Nadim
lol that's can't be you nadim.... I think Sohel vai pmed you that witty liner... :lol:

haha:o

Murad
Is that ESPN360 THING working? or any other legal links?

It's working. They will be up at 3:25 AM sharp.

www.topcric.blogspot.com will stream the game too..

mahbubH
I can remember we had some one from Indore. It is you.

kalpurush
I do. Long time no see..!?

_Rafi_
October 29, 2009, 02:24 AM
ya its free call me
thanks for ur kindness. Ami dhakai thakle obosshoi jetam.

Baundule
http://live.spvod.com/live/200910/spvod17120_1.htm

Zeeshan
Shobha's got bad taste, Riyad makes the carapace of a Galapagos turtle look like chiseled Hugh Jackman

btw...missing Orphy :(

bujhee kom
^^Arrey our Sohel bhai is geetting married?

M.H.Rubel
Players in.Bangladesh lost the toss again

Sohel

Not guilty. Don't underestimate the Nadster. He will surpass me in very aspect InshAllah ... :)

mahbubH
October 29, 2009, 02:25 AM
Zimbabwe have won the toss elected to bat first.
why?? I can only follow the first innings.....

Imteaz
October 29, 2009, 02:26 AM
Good Luck Bangladesh. See You Guys. You probably wont like to............ :-p

kalpurush
Any live link, please?

M.H.Rubel
Are you at the ground?

ya

Nadim
Link:
Any live link, please?

http://www.topcric.blogspot.com/

channel 2

Naimul_Hd
Zimbabwe have won the toss and they will be batting. hell yeahhhhhhhh !!!!!!!

Sohel
I'm forcing my Indian family in Delhi to watch this. Beijjoti na holei hoy.

kalpurush
October 29, 2009, 02:27 AM
Thank you so much Baundule bhai:)

amar11432
http://clip2net.com/clip/m7984/1256801215-clip-98kb.jpg

Zeeshan
how much does shameem make that he can't buy himself an unartificial accent and.....intelligence.

srtor
Please BD win, its the only way you can cure my fever!! (101F) If you guys don't win, it will rise to 103F, come on, Bismillah, pray for me brothers.

kalpurush
October 29, 2009, 02:28 AM
Link:

channel 2
Much thanks Nadim :)

M.H.Rubel
October 29, 2009, 02:28 AM
Any one can tell of the pitch report at tv please?

naz_ca
October 29, 2009, 02:29 AM

thnkz a lot brother

Shobha
dhur dhur dhur dhur dhur dhur zim batting first!

Dhakablues
According to Allistar,,,, its a low bounce pitch, would wear later.. so bat first.

vv_sunil
thanks kalpurush and mahbub... yes i am the one from Indore, India.

i was silently following all the matches of bangladesh and glad to see the performance

i never missed a math of bangladesh on live, whether it is in west indies or in zimbabway

Nadim
Maskadza wants to score 270+

Zeeshan
October 29, 2009, 02:30 AM
"You batted last time also...." --No shi.

kalpurush
Zimbo won toss! and batting...

_Rafi_
The pitch and our captain both are cleanly shaved.

naz_ca
canada-america public der aram haram..........................:(:(

kalpurush
Bismillah

amar11432
http://clip2net.com/clip/m7984/1256801450-clip-198kb.jpg

kalpurush
October 29, 2009, 02:31 AM
canada-america public der aram haram..........................:(:(
Indeed indeed

Naimul_Hd
wat happened with Athahar.....did he forget to speak ! he was mumbling though he always does ! lol

Timtim
Link:

channel 2

Thanks!

RazabQ
so nazmul & dollar - the pint size opening attack

Zeeshan
October 29, 2009, 02:32 AM
amar...can you please not paste the images...it's tantamount to spamming...

as member

Sohel
Putuputu delivery from Najju, wrong line and embarrassing swing from HamMas

srtor
2-0

naz_ca
atahar ali mone hoi tar dadar coat pore ache..lolz

Miraz
October 29, 2009, 02:33 AM
We have to restrict Zimbabwe below 230 runs to take the control of the match. Anything over 250 and our boys will start doing silly things when they will come on to bat.

Shobha
does anyone have any othe links other than the topcric one, that one keeps stopping for me.

Sohel
HamMas is his eyes stuck in an alternate reality.

Sohel
October 29, 2009, 02:34 AM
Ajke hara jabe na.

Dhakablues
Nice line by Nazu,, but no variation either..

rashed411
check out my stream descent quality. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bangladesh-vs-zimabwe

kalpurush
good 1st over...

Nadim
October 29, 2009, 02:35 AM
not bad naz

nycpro96
links

_Rafi_
Very good first over by Nazmul

bujhee kom
Bismillah! Allah Malik!

Nadim
Here comes $$$

RazabQ
Nazmul looked as threatening as a gnat on that 1st over

Dhakablues
Is the black band due to Shepard or Utseya?

Sohel
October 29, 2009, 02:36 AM
122 kmph delivery from DolMah

magic boy
ouch!!!:D

abz..+
good luck bd

kalpurush
check out my stream descent quality. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bangladesh-vs-zimabwe
Thank you Rashed :)

naz_ca
October 29, 2009, 02:37 AM
ajke mat khali.........................!!!!

rashed411
October 29, 2009, 02:37 AM
Thank you Rashed :)

no problem :)

RazabQ
October 29, 2009, 02:38 AM
Rasel-esque pace (or lack therof) from both opening bowlers ...

Sohel
How slow is this wicket? No-slip slow.

Nadim
Droped?

Zeeshan
good disguised delivery from dolar...

sharjilh
October 29, 2009, 02:39 AM
cmon dollar some wickets!

Sohel
Tough half chance! Dropped by the skipper.

Now a :four: ... 7-0/2

abz..+

magic boy
Dolar ftw :)

kalpurush
October 29, 2009, 02:40 AM
Missed a halh chance?!

zimfan
im feeling nervous about today need to put good back to back performances in here

amar11432
Lets go BD

naz_ca
October 29, 2009, 02:41 AM
dropped?

al Furqaan
if its a falt track, we should win this one.

M.H.Rubel
No slip?

Nadim
wtf? no slip???????
:four:

amar11432
October 29, 2009, 02:42 AM
take the bait

abz..+
oh another 4444444444444444

naz_ca
Moina following ponting fielding tactic

Sohel
Edged, no slip and HamMas guides it past the boundary ... :four:

GoBoy's lack of range and effort didn't help.

Dhakablues
October 29, 2009, 02:43 AM
no slips???? nicely exploited...

magic boy
October 29, 2009, 02:43 AM
ah come on!!:hairpull:

Nadim
October 29, 2009, 02:44 AM
again :four: in the last ball:(

abz..+
444444 from the last ball

Sohel
Another :four: from HamMas to end the over ... 16-0/3

Let's see if Najju can double that in his next over.

M.H.Rubel
if its a falt track, we should win this one.

falt track means?

RazabQ
short ball - put away!

bujhee kom
October 29, 2009, 02:45 AM
Yes shamim Ahmed is very annoying of a commentator!

abz..+

kalpurush
khobor asey...early wkt na pele

amar11432
Need a wicket