PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh vs. Zimbabwe, 3rd ODI at SBNS, Dhaka; October 31, 2009

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

kalpurush
October 30, 2009, 02:46 AM
3<SUP>rd</SUP> ODI
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><st1:country-region alt=</st1:country-region>Bangladesh vs. <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Zimbabwe</st1:place></st1:country-region>
<st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:country-region>
<st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:country-region>
<st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/obayedh/Boxer_eagle.gif?t=1256925431 http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/obayedh/th_Haukea_by_LigerZeroElaine.gif

</st1:place></st1:country-region><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:country-region><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><o:p><FONT face=Squad (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshvzim09/content/squad/430522.html) Squad (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshvzim09/content/squad/430775.html)</o:p>

<o:p>Time (http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_BD.aspx) Date (http://www.banglacricket.com/) Venue (http://www.banglavasha.com/image_gallery.php?action=browse&spot_id=162) Weather (http://ca.weather.yahoo.com/forecast/BGXX0003.html?Dhaka) Live Scores (http://tigercricket.com/) BanglaCricket Coverage (http://www.banglacricket.com/tours/2009/INT/ZIM_IN_BD/)</o:p>

magic boy
October 30, 2009, 02:48 AM
^^ excellent work :D:D

Go Bangladesh!!!

kalpurush
October 30, 2009, 02:50 AM
^^ excellent work :D:D

Go Bangladesh!!!
Thank you :)
Hope Tiger will continue to play better cricket.

magic boy
October 30, 2009, 02:51 AM
any wish? batting first or Bowling?

Naimul_Hd
October 30, 2009, 02:56 AM
yeah.....i was waiting for this thread ! good work again by kalpurush !

Naimul_Hd
October 30, 2009, 02:59 AM
btw.....i think u need to correct the picture.....the zim bird is facing wrong way ! our tiger will have a problem to grab her ! :D

Nadim
October 30, 2009, 03:02 AM
Bhai eita ki dekhlam... nil,sadha bag.....jibone to dekhi nai.

Thnaks KP bhai.

Isnaad
October 30, 2009, 03:27 AM
"Anything can happen"-so I would just pray to Allah....thats it.

revolver
October 30, 2009, 03:57 AM
come on lets kill them

_Rafi_
October 30, 2009, 04:07 AM
Dont be overconfident. We wl be then win inshallah
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

shajib14
October 30, 2009, 04:15 AM
I wish Rasel in the team for next match to bring atleast some potency in the pace attack. Also swap the batting order of Ashraful with Naeem or Mahmudullah.

zimfan
October 30, 2009, 07:08 AM
I think this match is going to be intresting as the strengths and weaknesses of both sides have been exposed in the last two games and which ever side adjusts there game the best will win.

Remember its 1-1 even though i would probably say that Bangladesh have the momentain after the last game but hopefully we can come back as strongley as Bangladesh did in the last game.

Shakib chased the runs allmost single handedly so we just need to work about a way to cut of his favorite shots i.e dont bowl short and wide, pitch it up to him like Chibabha did in the first game as thats how you get him out. Im hoping Heath Streak will be telling the bowlers this.

Im hoping for a last ball finish as we havant had one of those yet, so far there has been two fairly one sided games which are not allways the best ones to watch.

Andy-Flower
October 30, 2009, 07:59 AM
The team which wins this game will win the series, if Zim looses i predict a 1-4 thumping cuz it will go a long way in psychologically preparing both teams for the next game.

deshifan
October 30, 2009, 08:07 AM
Bismillah. Hope the batsmen wont get jittery at the crease and will learn something from the beautiful partnership of the last match. Seamers need some more accuracy to allay the pressure off the spinners during middle overs.

My best wishes are with tigers. :flag::clap::flag::clap:

bd fan
October 30, 2009, 08:22 AM
i think junaid should try 2 be less aggressive and make a long inningings
and raqibul should be a bit more aggressive he needs to improve his strike rate

Tigers_eye
October 30, 2009, 08:31 AM
bismillah.

SMHasan
October 30, 2009, 08:40 AM
Any news on the best eleven? BTW, writing something after a long time in BC!

MarufH
October 30, 2009, 08:45 AM
Go Bangladesh!!! :flag:

ahms
October 30, 2009, 08:52 AM
"Anything can happen"-so I would just pray to Allah....thats it.

I agree with you. It is only by the Grace of Almighty, Ban have won and continue to win.

Ban also need to make effort as well. Ban needs fast bowling coach, immidiately if they wish to make any impact in future.

ahms
October 30, 2009, 08:54 AM

And Ash needs pressure on him to do well or else ....

sadhat
October 30, 2009, 09:06 AM
Bhag - The Transformer [Machine to Bhag to Bilai]
Bhai eita ki dekhlam... nil,sadha bag.....jibone to dekhi nai.

Thnaks KP bhai.

Raynman
October 30, 2009, 09:49 AM

Why? Both played their roles perfectly. Junaid demoralized the bowlers early and set us a nice platform to work off of and Rokib complemented Shakib's onslaught with a composed anchor role and giving Shakib a chance to relax in between his strikes.

The mistakes that came about was Ash fishing outside with a cheeky shot before settling in and Tamim continuing the slogging after two quick wickets had fallen. Both have big scores to their names and should have better composure by now. Even Shakib was guilt of swinging coming in at 56/3 but that seems to be his game and he has a good success rate and enough self belief to pull it off.

SS
October 30, 2009, 09:56 AM
Why? Both played their roles perfectly. Junaid demoralized the bowlers early and set us a nice platform to work off of and Rokib complemented Shakib's onslaught with a composed anchor role and giving Shakib a chance to relax in between his strikes.

The mistakes that came about was Ash fishing outside with a cheeky shot before settling in and Tamim continuing the slogging after two quick wickets had fallen. Both have big scores to their names and should have better composure by now. Even Shakib was guilt of swinging coming in at 56/3 but that seems to be his game and he has a good success rate and enough self belief to pull it off.

Nice post...This time around Zimb will try to demoralize the role players especially when they have a good fielding side and clever bowler coach like Heath Streak. Our pacers are just so ordinary that they will take the advance of it. Also if you notice that few Zimb players are getting better at playing spin...they are already working hard to tackle Raz and Sakib duo...3rd match will be competative and only the top performer will win. 2nd match was two man show for us. We cannot rely on only two people every time we go to a competative match.

AsifTheManRahman
October 30, 2009, 09:56 AM
Bangladesh v Zimbabwe, 3rd ODI, Mirpur
Tussling teams look to inch ahead in even contest
Cricinfo staff
October 30, 2009

Match facts
Saturday, October 31
Start time 14.30 (07.30 GMT)

Big Picture

Bangladesh levelled the series with their seven-wicket win on Thursday but after one comprehensive win apiece the outcome of the third game in the year's third series between the two teams is still difficult to predict. Zimbabwe were buoyant after winning the series opener by five wickets and gave the impression they had turned the corner following a revamped domestic setup and the influx of former players into coaching and administrative roles. Their ultimate goal is a return to playing Tests again and a series wrap in Bangladesh will be a step in the right direction.

However, Shakib, who has won the last two series as stand-in captain, is still in form and helped the hosts wrest the advantage back with a brilliant hundred in the last match. The Bangladesh battery of spinners, key to their dominance over Zimbabwe, shook them up on Thursday again, underlining exactly how important it is to guard against spinners in the subcontinent.

The trend in Mirpur so far has seen teams batting first struggling with the conditions, while scoring has been much easier under lights. However the big boys - Hamilton Masakadaza, Tatenda Taibu and Mohammad Ashraful - are yet to really stamp their class on the series, so Saturday could be the day.

Form Guide (most recent first)
Bangladesh - WLWWL
Zimbabwe - LWWWL

Watch Out For

Making waves this year is Ray Price, who has the most wickets for a spinner. The Mashonaland and Northerns bowler has taken 35 wickets in 22 matches at 20.80, just behind Mitchell Johnson who has 42. With just one wicket in the two matches so far, he will need to rise to the occasion soon.

Having given up the captaincy, Mohammad Ashraful managed two ODI fifties in the West Indies before smashing his third century in the series opener in Zimbabwe in August. Never one to be written off, he will look to provide solidity at No. 3, with the Bangladesh openers still yet to get going in the previous fixtures.

Teams

Bangladesh are unlikely to tinker with their winning combination, with Nazmul Hossain keeping out fellow paceman Rubel Hossain.

Bangladesh (probable): 1 Tamim Iqbal, 2 Junaid Siddique, 3 Mohammad Ashraful, 4 Raqibul Hasan, 5 Shakib Al Hasan (capt), 6 Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), 7 Mahmudullah, 8 Naeem Islam, 9 Dolar Mahmud, 10 Abdur Razzak, 11 Nazmul Hossain
Word is still not out on captain Utseya, who suffered an ankle injury in the first ODI, with offspinner Malcolm Waller definitely in the mix.

Zimbabwe (probable): 1 Hamilton Masakadza, 2 Chamu Chibhabha, 3 Brendan Taylor, 4 Tatenda Taibu (wk), 5 Charles Coventry, 6 Stuart Matsikenyeri, 7 Elton Chigumbura, 8 Prosper Utseya/Malcolm Waller, 9 Graeme Cremer, 10 Ray Price, 11 Kyle Jarvis

Quotes

"I am honoured, but with that tag comes responsibility. The team counts on you and therefore you have to be at the top of your game and concentrate all the time."
Abdur Razzak on being the team's No. 1 bowler

"I would have been mighty pleased if Tamim , Junaid [Siddique] or Ash [Mohammad Ashraful] had got a hundred because the stage was set for them."
[I]Shakib Al Hasan still expects a lot more from his middle order, going by the previous match

http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshvzim09/content/current/story/432201.html

AsifTheManRahman
October 30, 2009, 10:02 AM
Razzak almost sounds like a shooper hero there - "With great honor comes great responsibility".

Ajfar
October 30, 2009, 10:03 AM
keep the winning combination don't touch it

zimfan
October 30, 2009, 10:24 AM
The team which wins this game will win the series, if Zim looses i predict a 1-4 thumping cuz it will go a long way in psychologically preparing both teams for the next game.

Agree this is a must win for us. I just hope the boys are up for it, this is where Walter can prove that he can be a top quality coach.

Tigers_eye
October 30, 2009, 10:32 AM
i know fielding has be under continuous improvement process. Not a one day turnaround thing. I hope Bd can improve on taking catches. Occational drops are okay but anything over 2 plus mis fieldings should get the coaches attention to concentrate on.

Tokai
October 30, 2009, 10:53 AM
What has been confusing to me so far is that it seems like batting first has been the trouble for both team. But it should not be, given it is a day night game. Batting under flood light is not easy compared to mid day sun. Why the opposite?

Beamer
October 30, 2009, 11:04 AM

You are right. This game is the series. Toss is also vital. Teams batting first are losing all the matches so far.

Rabz
October 30, 2009, 11:29 AM
Time to mark the territory.
Time for the failed goons to perform, aka TAZ (Tamim, Ash, Zunaed).

Time to set the tone for the series.

Go and do it with style Tigers.
We are with you all the way.

M.H.Rubel
October 30, 2009, 12:02 PM
keep the winning combination don't touch it

I am also in favour of keeping the winning combination cause we dont have any other option other than this and probably this is the best combination from our lot.But some change of batting order may be necessary.
Another point in last match Dollar was very expensive but do we have some one better than Dollar?

Razi
October 30, 2009, 12:32 PM
According to the TV news, Shahadat will be playing tomorrow, but they didn't say who he will replace, most probably Dollar I guess.

_Rafi_
October 30, 2009, 12:43 PM
According to the TV news, Shahadat will be playing tomorrow, but they didn't say who he will replace, most probably Dollar I guess.
not a good decision to break winning combination. Shahadat is not fit for limited overs cricket. Actually he is not fit for any kind of cricket unless he improves.

kalpurush
October 30, 2009, 12:54 PM
Shahadat can’t do worse in regards to bowling considering Dollar's last 2 performances....

kalpurush
October 30, 2009, 01:05 PM
The team which wins this game will win the series,.
Indeed. Both team has to play their best to win this match. Which team donates more wickets might decide the winner ;)

Nadim
October 30, 2009, 01:06 PM

Can't wait to see his 67MPH bouncer :lol:

LateCut
October 30, 2009, 01:07 PM
[বাংলা]আমার মনে হয় যে আশরাফুলকে থারড ওয়ানডেতে দল থেকে বিস্রাম দেওয়া উচিত। ওর বদলে আরেকজন বিশেষজ্ঞ ব্যাটসম্যান আনা্যেতে পারাযায়।[/বাংলা]

AsifTheManRahman
October 30, 2009, 01:14 PM
[বাংলা]আমার মনে হয় যে আশরাফুলকে থারড ওয়ানডেতে দল থেকে বিস্রাম দেওয়া উচিত। ওর বদলে আরেকজন বিশেষজ্ঞ ব্যাটসম্যান আনা্যেতে পারাযায়।[/বাংলা]
[বাংলা]কিন্তু সে কাজ করবেটা কে? কারও অত বুকের পাটা নাই।[/বাংলা]

AsifTheManRahman
October 30, 2009, 01:35 PM
Finally a game on the weekend. I'll get on steroids to keep myself going through twilight and past the excruciating pain of dawn.

AsifTheManRahman
October 30, 2009, 01:46 PM
Shakib's jhari in effect:

After failures in both one-dayers against Zimbabwe so far Tamim Iqbal (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshvzim09/content/current/player/56194.html), the Bangladesh opener, has declared he's determined to answer his captain Shakib Al Hasan's call for a more responsible top-order effort. A blistering century from Shakib helped Bangladesh square the series on Thursday after the home side lost three quick wickets in pursuit of 220.

http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshvzim09/content/current/story/432224.html

Let's see if he can live up to it.

Also note Shakib's thought process behind setting personal targets and Razzak's comfort with his new action.

SS
October 30, 2009, 01:50 PM
Finally a game on the weekend. I'll get on steroids to keep myself going through twilight and past the excruciating pain of dawn.

Hope this pain will feel good at the end!

SS
October 30, 2009, 01:51 PM
Shakib's jhari in effect:

http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshvzim09/content/current/story/432224.html

Let's see if he can live up to it.

Also note Shakib's thought process behind setting personal targets and Razzak's comfort with his new action.

Tamim mia bokor bokor kortase ken....jei babe out hoise...beshorom...Tamim ke ar ki bhalobasha jai ebabe out hole...

Raynman
October 30, 2009, 01:53 PM
I'm debating whether to stay up and watch or wake up and catch the 2nd innings in the morning. All depends on my 2 yr old I guess.

AsifTheManRahman
October 30, 2009, 01:54 PM
Tamim mia bokor bokor kortase ken....jei babe out hoise...beshorom...Tamim ke ar ki bhalobasha jai ebabe out hole...
SS bhai, mone koshto niyen na. Dil ta ujar koren, beshi beshi bhalobashen. Dekhben shob thik howe jaabey.

Tokai
October 30, 2009, 01:55 PM
I think the main problem with Ash is that fans want too much from him. He is not that bad really compared to everyone else in the team (except Shakib). But because fans wants "eid" from him on every game, they gets disappointed way too easily. I just don't understand it. On the other hand, everyone wants alok even though Ash looks like a run machine compared to him.

Look at this for Alok:
<table class="engineTable"><thead><tr class="head"><tr class="head"> <th title="playing span" class="left" nowrap="nowrap">Span</th> <th title="matches played" nowrap="nowrap">Mat</th> <th title="runs scored" nowrap="nowrap">Runs</th> <th title="highest innings score" class="padAst" nowrap="nowrap">HS</th> <th title="batting average" nowrap="nowrap">Bat Av</th> <th title="hundreds scored" nowrap="nowrap">100</th> <th title="wickets taken" nowrap="nowrap">Wkts</th> <th title="best bowling in an innings" nowrap="nowrap">BBI</th> <th title="bowling average" nowrap="nowrap">Bowl Av</th> <th title="five wickets in an inns" nowrap="nowrap">5</th> <th title="catches taken" nowrap="nowrap">Ct</th> <th title="stumpings made" nowrap="nowrap">St</th> <th>
</th></tr></tr></thead></table>
<table class="engineTable"><tbody><tr class="data1"><td class="left">unfiltered</td> <td class="left" nowrap="nowrap">2002-2008</td> <td>65</td> <td>1170</td> <td class="padAst">115</td> <td>19.83</td> <td>1</td> <td>24</td> <td>3/49</td> <td>49.75</td> <td>0</td> <td>25</td> <td>0</td> <td style="padding: 1px 0px 1px 3px; white-space: nowrap;">Profile (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/player/56251.html)</td> </tr> </tbody> <tbody> <tr class="data1"> <td class="left">filtered</td> <td class="left" nowrap="nowrap">2004-2008</td> <td>8</td> <td>86</td> <td class="padAst">55</td> <td>14.33</td> <td>0</td> <td>5</td> <td>2/27</td> <td>27.80</td> <td>0</td> <td>6</td> <td>0</td></tr></tbody></table>
compare that with Ash:
<table class="engineTable"><thead><tr class="head"><tr class="head"> <th title="playing span" class="left" nowrap="nowrap">Span</th> <th title="matches played" nowrap="nowrap">Mat</th> <th title="runs scored" nowrap="nowrap">Runs</th> <th title="highest innings score" class="padAst" nowrap="nowrap">HS</th> <th title="batting average" nowrap="nowrap">Bat Av</th> <th title="hundreds scored" nowrap="nowrap">100</th> <th title="wickets taken" nowrap="nowrap">Wkts</th> <th title="best bowling in an innings" nowrap="nowrap">BBI</th> <th title="bowling average" nowrap="nowrap">Bowl Av</th> <th title="five wickets in an inns" nowrap="nowrap">5</th> <th title="catches taken" nowrap="nowrap">Ct</th> <th title="stumpings made" nowrap="nowrap">St</th> <th>
</th></tr></tr></thead></table>
<table class="engineTable"><tbody><tr class="data1"><td class="left">unfiltered</td> <td class="left" nowrap="nowrap">2001-2009</td> <td>149</td> <td>3072</td> <td class="padAst">109</td> <td>23.81</td> <td>3</td> <td>15</td> <td>3/26</td> <td>31.13</td> <td>0</td> <td>29</td> <td>0</td> <td style="padding: 1px 0px 1px 3px; white-space: nowrap;">Profile (http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/content/player/55988.html)</td> </tr> </tbody> <tbody> <tr class="data1"> <td class="left">filtered</td> <td class="left" nowrap="nowrap">2004-2009</td> <td>47</td> <td>1323</td> <td class="padAst">109</td> <td>42.67</td> <td>3</td> <td>6</td> <td>2/9</td> <td>9.66</td> <td>0</td> <td>11</td> <td>0</td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
The general difference on average is about 4 but when it comes to matches that matters (aka contribution on a win) Ash has 42.67 and alok 14.33.

Simply put, people who thinks ash need to be dropped AND alok need to be brought in need to go back to primary school.

AsifTheManRahman
October 30, 2009, 01:57 PM
I think the main problem with Ash is that fans want too much from him. He is not that bad really compared to everyone else in the team (except Shakib). But because fans wants "eid" from him on every game, they gets disappointed way too easily.
Then again, one might come to expect a bit more - if not an Eid every game - than what he's been giving us given that he's played around a hundred and fifty games already.

Rommel
October 30, 2009, 02:03 PM
Yes! Finally a match that I can watch fully. Looks like I'm gonna be drinking a lot tonight to stay up!!

SS
October 30, 2009, 02:03 PM
SS bhai, mone koshto niyen na. Dil ta ujar koren, beshi beshi bhalobashen. Dekhben shob thik howe jaabey.

Keno Kosto ato BhaloBashaaa.....Hasan ki gan gai akono
Tamim ato kosto dite parlo...last match Sakib ke to fatafafati lagse....aei match e kake bhalo lagbe ke jane...

AsifTheManRahman
October 30, 2009, 02:05 PM
Yes! Finally a match that I can watch fully. Looks like I'm gonna be drinking a lot tonight to stay up!!
I understand that it's Halloween on a Friday night, but are you even legal? Plus, wouldn't you get hung over in the middle of the game as opposed to being able to get through all of it?

SS
October 30, 2009, 02:07 PM
Then again, one might come to expect a bit more - if not an Eid every game - than what he's been giving us given that he's played around a hundred and fifty games already.

Ash akta "playa" ato "game" kelle ki shob mon rokkha kora jai.

AsifTheManRahman
October 30, 2009, 02:08 PM
Keno Kosto ato BhaloBashaaa.....Hasan ki gan gai akono
Tamim ato kosto dite parlo...last match Sakib ke to fatafafati lagse....aei match e kake bhalo lagbe ke jane...
Hasan na, apnar to dekhi Different Touch er moto obostha. "E mon ki je chaay bolo, jaarey dekhi lage bhalo". SS bhai to dekhi heavy khelowar manush!

magic boy
October 30, 2009, 02:19 PM
hahahhahh^^:lol:

Tokai
October 30, 2009, 02:55 PM

Here is what he did in last 1 year:

<table class="engineTable"><tbody><tr class="data1"><td class="left">filtered</td> <td>18</td> <td>458</td> <td>103*</td> <td>26.94</td> <td>1</td> <td>4</td> <td>2/28</td> <td>16.00</td> <td>0</td> <td>6</td> <td>0</td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>and tamim
<table class="engineTable"><tbody><tr class="data1"><td class="left">filtered</td> <td>18</td> <td>563</td> <td class="padAst">154</td> <td>31.27</td> <td>1</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">-</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">-</td> <td class="padDp2" nowrap="nowrap">-</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">-</td> <td>4</td> <td>0</td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>and raqibul
<table class="engineTable"><tbody><tr class="data1"><td class="left">filtered</td> <td>18</td> <td>442</td> <td class="padAst">78</td> <td>31.57</td> <td>0</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">-</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">-</td> <td class="padDp2" nowrap="nowrap">-</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">-</td> <td>5</td> <td>0</td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>and mushfiq
<table class="engineTable"><tbody><tr class="data1"><td class="left">filtered</td> <td>18</td> <td>361</td> <td class="padAst">98</td> <td>27.76</td> <td>0</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">-</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">-</td> <td class="padDp2" nowrap="nowrap">-</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">-</td> <td>11</td> <td>4</td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Keep Shakib out of this, he is exceptional. But then, these are the top performer of the team (compared with ash). I don't see any difference so huge that we need to get rid of ash and not anyone else (keep in mind, I'm comparing him with the top performers of the team not the bottom ones). Then keep in mind what he can do when his days come. For this one reason alone he is worth keeping, but if you just keep your expectations realistic about him, you don't have to worry about him.

nycpro96
October 30, 2009, 03:08 PM

drinking a lot of what?:o

rashed411
October 30, 2009, 03:15 PM
I understand that it's Halloween on a Friday night, but are you even legal? Plus, wouldn't you get hung over in the middle of the game as opposed to being able to get through all of it?

i think he meant drinking soda. lol :-p

nycpro96
October 30, 2009, 03:16 PM
I want to see a good batting performance by Tamim.

Zeeshan
October 30, 2009, 03:34 PM
Good luck to the boys. I won't be able to watch it as I am homeless for the sixth time of the year. But, hopefully will have good news tomorrow morning. Meh.

Nadim
October 30, 2009, 03:36 PM
Good luck to the boys. I won't be able to watch it as I am homeless for the sixth time of the year. But, hopefully will have good news tomorrow morning. Meh.

damn im gonna miss u during the match:(

Nadim
October 30, 2009, 03:38 PM

torkarir jul:-p

Fahim
October 30, 2009, 04:05 PM

drinking modh :flag:

crikfreak
October 30, 2009, 04:17 PM
best of luck dudes...insha allah..one more win is on the way...

kalpurush
October 30, 2009, 06:38 PM
I'm debating whether to stay up and watch or wake up and catch the 2nd innings in the morning. All depends on my 2 yr old I guess.
If Zimbabwe bat first, the second option looks good to me!:)

Shobha
October 30, 2009, 06:39 PM
on the news they were saying this is gonna be a day/nighter match..what time does it start then?

kalpurush
October 30, 2009, 06:43 PM
No!!! Where you gana stay the night then?!!:doh:

sbsash
October 30, 2009, 07:20 PM
Lets win this one too boys.

Ajfar
October 30, 2009, 09:10 PM
ash needs to lose the first down position to either nayeem or rakib, its time.

kalpurush
October 30, 2009, 09:15 PM
on the news they were saying this is gonna be a day/nighter match..what time does it start then?
2:30 PM Bangladesh time
3:30 AM Toronto / NY time

kalpurush
October 30, 2009, 09:17 PM
ash needs to lose the first down position to either nayeem or rakib, its time.
We could try Nayeem.... Rock could slow the run rate...

Ashraf-FTP
October 30, 2009, 09:26 PM
good luck to BD..

Ash should really do something.. there are ICLers and youngsters waiting for a spot in the team.. he really has to step it up..

Zeeshan
October 30, 2009, 09:46 PM

Party foul.

Did Cricket Legend Rommel mention *what* he will be drinking? Huh? Huh? Huh? :smug:

Zeeshan
October 30, 2009, 09:48 PM
damn im gonna miss u during the match:(

thanks bro! appreciate it... :-)

No!!! Where you gana stay the night then?!!:doh:

I am back home for a while, got a new place 'tho. Movin out. Go Bangladesh! All ya momma's boy virgin BD players....let's show em whatcya got! Fthemup.

Roni_uk
October 30, 2009, 09:54 PM
4:30 hrs to go... .
off to sleep to wake up to a great match hopefully.

Good Luck to both teams (but my heart is with Bangladesh, ofcourse)!

amar11432
October 30, 2009, 10:08 PM
Best of luck to the tigers.

Dhruvo
October 30, 2009, 10:15 PM
This match is am important one. I am interested to see how ash performs with the bat and how razzak is doing with his new and hopefully improved action. Can't wait !

zainab
October 30, 2009, 11:03 PM
I want to see a good batting performance by Tamim.

Hope that he fires. My concern is that after scoring 154 runs in the 4th ODI, he sort of froze in the 5th ODI. I hope this does not happen and he really begins to score. He is a delightful batsman to watch.

Rifat
October 31, 2009, 12:11 AM
Bangladesh: many areas to work on, but there is hope...

One World
October 31, 2009, 12:20 AM
Tamim vowed for special show. Popcorns?

auntu
October 31, 2009, 01:44 AM
Expecting a 300+ today.

Nadim
October 31, 2009, 01:45 AM
ar matro 45 mins.....

BANFAN
October 31, 2009, 01:58 AM
Hi...Welcome to all; Any breaking news, just before the match?

kalpurush
October 31, 2009, 01:59 AM
Zimbo will fight hard today...

kalpurush
October 31, 2009, 01:59 AM
Hi...Welcome to all; Any breaking news, just before the match?
Still couldn't install ESPN 360!:(

Faisal
October 31, 2009, 02:00 AM
anyone going to broadcast on Ustream???

kalpurush
October 31, 2009, 02:00 AM
Hasan bhai...long time no see! How you been?

Murad
October 31, 2009, 02:01 AM
Ashrful should come at 4 today. Raqibul should come before him at 3. Ash plays spin well and should come in the middle overs. He is not a good player of new ball.

Don't understand why Siddons made this rule that the best and experienced player should come at 3. Now Ash letting each and everyone down more often than before. He has good average at 4, 5 and 6th position.

tonoy
October 31, 2009, 02:04 AM
i only see golf on espn. :(

kalpurush
October 31, 2009, 02:04 AM
anyone going to broadcast on Ustream???
Rashed 411 might be...:waiting:

kalpurush
October 31, 2009, 02:05 AM
i only see golf on espn. :(
No birany?!;)

tonoy
October 31, 2009, 02:06 AM
No birany?!;)

NO. I made apple pie today. :smug:

It was not so bad.

naz_ca
October 31, 2009, 02:08 AM
amar mid term cholche ar ami raat jege jege khela dekchi....etakai bole cricket pagol

abz..+
October 31, 2009, 02:08 AM
good luck bangladesh

Rommel
October 31, 2009, 02:09 AM
wazzup guys whos ready to party???

Naimul_Hd
October 31, 2009, 02:10 AM
india's match is also today....so i assume all the links will be busy streaming india's match ! :(

Naimul_Hd
October 31, 2009, 02:13 AM
Toss: Bangladesh won the toss and they have decided to field.

goood !!! loving it !

Nadim
October 31, 2009, 02:14 AM
wazzup guys whos ready to party???

ki miah bhai sara ratro ki drink korlen?

naz_ca
October 31, 2009, 02:14 AM
Toss: Bangladesh won the toss and they have decided to field.

goood !!! loving it !

holy.............ek din o prothom batting dekha holonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:(:(

Nadim
October 31, 2009, 02:15 AM
yhhhhhhhhhh lets restrict them <230.:fanflag:

BANFAN
October 31, 2009, 02:15 AM

It must be very easy for the homless to produce good result/news overnight..!!

What else to do :)

shafayeen
October 31, 2009, 02:16 AM
guys links???

naz_ca
link..link..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Murad
Its good to bowl first. we are good at chasing a target than setting one.

Baundule
October 31, 2009, 02:17 AM
seems, spvod is not broadcasting. please advertise any link u find.

Nadim
October 31, 2009, 02:17 AM
guys links???

link..link..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

http://www.topcric.blogspot.com/

check ch 1-6

Faisal
October 31, 2009, 02:18 AM
any links guys?

abz..+
go bd go

BANFAN
holy.............ek din o prothom batting dekha holonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:(:(

Why we batted first in 1st ODI !!

Rommel
ki miah bhai sara ratro ki drink korlen?

Nah I went to sleep like 4 hours ago and then woke up from the sound of my alarm on my phone.

Rommel
October 31, 2009, 02:19 AM

espn 360

abz..+
October 31, 2009, 02:20 AM

check ch 1-6

it dosent work

Murad
wow we are playing with only 1 pacer.. good thinking

go enamul go!!!

Naimul_Hd
Enamul Haq jr comes in for Dolar Mahmud....i think..its a good move by mgt !!! lets see wat happens

Nadim
October 31, 2009, 02:21 AM
wow........spinner rulez in Bangladesh:flag:

naz_ca
October 31, 2009, 02:22 AM
Why we batted first in 1st ODI !!

bhai..ami amar kotha bolchi..oi din dekte pari nai

Nadim
October 31, 2009, 02:22 AM
wow........spinner rulez in Bangladesh:flag:

shafayeen
October 31, 2009, 02:23 AM
sara raat jege asi, akon link pacchi na, espn 380 doesnt work! smthing guys!!

naz_ca
October 31, 2009, 02:24 AM
bhai arr kono link thakle bolen

Nadim
October 31, 2009, 02:25 AM
sara raat jege asi, akon link pacchi na, espn 380 doesnt work! smthing guys!!

check ch 1-6

bro this will work.just let the match start....

or try this

www.cric10.com

Shobha
October 31, 2009, 02:26 AM

check ch 1-6

they're showing ind-aus highlights on these channels:(

naz_ca
October 31, 2009, 02:26 AM
Teams: For Bangladesh, Enamul Haq jr comes in for Dolar Mahmud and for Zimbabwe, Mutizwa comes in for Taibu, who had strained his hamstring in the previous game.

lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
who will open our bowling???????????????????????

Nadim
October 31, 2009, 02:27 AM
Espn 360 started broadcasting

awesome quality:joy:

srtor
October 31, 2009, 02:28 AM
Espn 360 started broadcasting

awesome quality:joy:
Link?

beshideshi
October 31, 2009, 02:28 AM
Enamul in for dolar.....so just one pacer. :\ hope it doesnt harm us

sharjilh
October 31, 2009, 02:29 AM
yes someone please stream ESPN 360! :)

Nadim
Interesting pitch report.

naz_ca

check ch 1-6

bro this will work.just let the match start....

or try this

www.cric10.com

full virus on cric10...dhurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..faltu............

tonoy
is espn 360 showing it yet?

BANFAN
October 31, 2009, 02:30 AM
Still couldn't install ESPN 360!:(

Today it will be hard to find bd match; as Ind / Aus is due to begin 1 hour after our match starts. Even if you get; you will get all buffering sites. Bad news :mad:

M.H.Rubel
How is the bowling line up? Only 1 pacer!

Rommel

yeah it is.

Nadim
Taibu is out:D

Nadim
October 31, 2009, 02:31 AM

yup:)

naz_ca
October 31, 2009, 02:32 AM
link..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shobha
October 31, 2009, 02:33 AM
link link link

sharjilh
October 31, 2009, 02:35 AM
any working link!?

Nadim
2 from the first over

Murad
lolz.. ajke screen er ki hosie? zoom ki ektu beshi diye dilo naaki?? nimbus e kaaj kore kon beta ra?

Naimul_Hd
October 31, 2009, 02:36 AM
rashed mia gelo kone ???????????

beshideshi
everywhere i find BD-ZIM series, they are showing ind-pak super 6 game. If i hit one more site, and find this game, im gonna sure india and pakistan

Nadim
Razzak to share the new ball:D

Nadim
October 31, 2009, 02:37 AM
oh nearly....

sharjilh
October 31, 2009, 02:38 AM
ok

www.sportzpal.net

channel 5

nycpro96
any ip that is working for espn 360?

Nadim
maiden from Razza:clap:

Rommel
Razzak looking great :).

kalpurush
Any live link, please?

beshideshi
http://lankacricket.info/
found one link guys

abz..+
October 31, 2009, 02:39 AM
maiden over 4rm razzaq

Nadim
any ip that is working for espn 360?

Shobha
dhurr bhalo lage na aar. kokon theke kali link link kortesi kintu link to aar keu de na. ami gelam.

Nadim
October 31, 2009, 02:40 AM
Masakadza wil go soon..

sharjilh
dhurr bhalo lage na aar. kokon theke kali link link kortesi kintu link to aar keu de na. ami gelam.

www.sportzpal.net

channel 5

Rommel
No scoreboard today from Nimbus?

abz..+
October 31, 2009, 02:41 AM

Murad
lolz.. ajke screen er ki hosie? zoom ki ektu beshi diye dilo naaki?? nimbus e kaaj kore kon beta ra?

Sorry its not nimbus's fault. Its ESPN's fault.

Nadim
where is the scorecard bar for espn360?

pscricket
October 31, 2009, 02:42 AM
I don't know how long this will last but there's a stream on here :

http://cycast.tv/show/cricket

Naimul_Hd
http://lankacricket.info/
found one link guys

thanks a tonnnnn !!! :D

Nadim
another :four::(

kalpurush
October 31, 2009, 02:43 AM
ok

www.sportzpal.net (http://www.sportzpal.net)

channel 5
Many thanks :)

beshideshi
thanks a tonnnnn !!! :D

No worries man, I am more happy than anyone else :p cant miss the game

mahbubH
ok

channel 5
thanks a lot

Nadim
10-0/3

time for a wk.

abz..+
masakadza trying to atatck razzaq

bujhee kom
Bismillah!~ Jaabe jaabe shighroi jaabe!

abz..+
October 31, 2009, 02:44 AM

beshideshi

abz..+
need to get masakadza out

abz..+
October 31, 2009, 02:45 AM
again 4444444444444444 good shot by masakadza

srtor
Hey another link guys www.topcric.blogspot.com (http://www.topcric.blogspot.com) channel 10. The stream now works.

naz_ca
thnaks a million for the link....................................

Murad
damn two 4s in a row off razzak..:(

Nadim
Masakadza looking dangerous now....

magic boy
grrrrr 4 & 6!!

Baundule
October 31, 2009, 02:46 AM
ok

channel 5
Thanks. This is the first link that does not hang my PC. :)
Reasonably good quality.

naz_ca
October 31, 2009, 02:46 AM
shahdat needed to be played..atleast 2 fast bolerz.

naz_ca
October 31, 2009, 02:47 AM
good bowling from Nazmul..but he will be hit for 4444 laater i know

abz..+
October 31, 2009, 02:48 AM
good fielding by naeem

bujhee kom
Salaam bhaios and apus! Ki khobor? Ki bujhen? Jhimaan ken apnara?

sbsash
goooooneeeeee

abz..+
outttttttttttttt

naz_ca
October 31, 2009, 02:49 AM
goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........first bloooooooooodddddddd

srtor
Out!

kalpurush
1 down 9 to go

abz..+
well done nazmul

Rommel
goneeeeeeeeeee

Murad
nazmul strikes :-D

:out:

Naimul_Hd
October 31, 2009, 02:50 AM
heehhe.....shamim mia...beshi excited hoye gese !! athahar shobok diche mone hoy ;)

magic boy
dangerous attack:D

Nadim
outttttttttttttttt

wicket maiden from nazu

bujhee kom
GGGrrrrrrrr! Tigers!!!!! Roars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abz..+
coventry is the new batsman

naz_ca
October 31, 2009, 02:51 AM
bloddi zimb commentator wazz telling...it wazz not a great ball at all...old mentality.

abz..+
shakib to the attack

abz..+

naz_ca
October 31, 2009, 02:52 AM
big big mistake not to include another quiik bolwer:(:(

abz..+

beshideshi
coventry r shahosh beshi bere gese. ekhoni jabe :)

magic boy
4444!!

nycpro96
still cant find a good quality link. can someone give me a quick intro on which ip and ports are working for espn 360?

naz_ca
another 444444444444444444444

abz..+
coventry attacking

abz..+
October 31, 2009, 02:53 AM
9run came from the over

abz..+
razzaq back again

Nadim
Coventry wil go.........let him ATTACK

srtor
October 31, 2009, 02:54 AM
Can Coventry score 200? He's off the mark, we know how he is capable since he got 194* against us. We have to get him out before he settles in. I say bring in pacer like Nazmul.

magic boy
Good batting :|

abz..+
razzaq will get a wicket soon

beshideshi
October 31, 2009, 02:55 AM
jabe jabe

naz_ca
matha kaizza almost gone....

AsifTheManRahman
So I'm up and running, on steroids. Where to watch this other than ESPN360?

Nadim
October 31, 2009, 02:56 AM
damn........edge

nycpro96
can anybody give me an ip address and port working with espn360?

_Rafi_
Coventry looking dangerous

sbsash
Enamul jr bowling

abz..+
enamul to the atatck

Murad
dhurr.. espn360 te score dekhai na. zoom diya rakhse.. faltu!!!

nycpro96
October 31, 2009, 02:57 AM
enamul first ball 444

naz_ca
enamul re marche 44444444444444444444...atooo bowler change kore moina..:(

Nadim
better over.....29-1/7

abz..+
4444444444444 run

srtor
Omg no 6!!!!

Anher
Back to watch BD's match after quite a long time. Bangladeshi player's body language changed a lot. Looks much more confident. Sakib acts ike a Champion.

Good luck BD

nycpro96
enamul 2nd ball 6666

magic boy
Six 666666666666

Nadim
can anybody give me an ip address and port working with espn360?

Rommel
October 31, 2009, 02:58 AM
4444444444 for the Zimbos :(

Nadim
damn 10 already from first 2:head:

naz_ca
Enamul faltu..khali khali ekta wuick bowlerer bath marlo..................pura politicz

_Rafi_
Nazmul ki injured?

magic boy
October 31, 2009, 02:59 AM
ah come on bowl well!!:hairpull:

_Rafi_
October 31, 2009, 03:00 AM
powerplay shes hole bachi.

M.H.Rubel
October 31, 2009, 03:01 AM
Only 1 pacer and 5/6 spiner its too defensive but positive for the team for winning?

kalpurush
So I'm up and running, on steroids. Where to watch this other than ESPN360?
Here... :)
http://www.sportzpal.net/

abz..+

naz_ca
October 31, 2009, 03:02 AM
4444444444444444444444444444444.........mathakhaij jaaaaaaaaaaa re falan lagbo

Nadim
wtf? esopn 360 gone:(

sbsash
come on get Masakadza out.

naz_ca
October 31, 2009, 03:03 AM
conventri halai mone hoi bangla dail khai ache.....jaibo jaibo

AsifTheManRahman
October 31, 2009, 03:03 AM
Here... :)
http://www.sportzpal.net/
Thank you thank you thank you

naz_ca
October 31, 2009, 03:04 AM
wtf? esopn 360 gone:(

it hazz bcome a big deal here last couple of daiz....:lol::floor:

One World
Coventry looks confident, so does Razzak.
Enamul is humbled. Another boundary.

Murad
ESPN is not gone!!!

Just click on schedule and go on live again.

zimfan
October 31, 2009, 03:05 AM
1000 runs in the calander year for Hamilton Congrats :D

not a bad start but i just dont fancy us against 40 overs of spin. But nice to see that they are trying news tactics

One World
Sakib is bowling crap now.

abz..+
Current partnership 34 runs

BANFAN
October 31, 2009, 03:06 AM
53/1 in 9.4 is good going for them. Must stop RR

naz_ca
ekdom balo hoche,,,mar..ederke.....5 ta ek type er bowler......matha kharap tader...haahhah 12 runs from it....moinar econommy 10.5

Nadim
Masakadza is hitting everything.even shakib:damn:

abz..+
its time for masakadza to go