PDA

View Full Version : Real WI going to Aus

Tigers_eye
November 2, 2009, 01:53 PM
Chris Gayle reappointed captain for Australia tour
Cricinfo staff
November 2, 2009

Chris Gayle has been reappointed captain for the West Indies tour of Australia beginning in November.

Squad: Chris Gayle (capt), Adrian Barath, Sulieman Benn, Dwayne Bravo, Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Narsingh Deonarine, Travis Dowlin, Brendan Nash, Denesh Ramdin, Ravi Rampaul, Kemar Roach, Darren Sammy, Ramnaresh Sarwan, Jerome Taylor, Gavin Tonge.

+++

Bernard was so good with the bat against us at home. Missing. 58, 52*, 7, 69 (test). Also Top order Phillips, Richards, DR Smith are missing.
+++
Wish them all the best specially Roach and Tonge.

nycpro96
November 2, 2009, 03:49 PM
Sounds good. I want to see some Gayle shows. I'm pretty sure Roach is gonna be one of the best pacers in the world one day.

WI4EVER
November 2, 2009, 08:02 PM
Sounds good. I want to see some Gayle shows. I'm pretty sure Roach is gonna be one of the best pacers in the world one day.

Roach was left out of the Barbados side today, not injury, it was tactical according to them.

Naimul_Hd
November 2, 2009, 09:00 PM
cant wait to watch WI vs Aus matches here in SCG !!!! hell yeahhh !!! \m/

al Furqaan
November 3, 2009, 02:40 AM
you forgot to highlight darren sammy, TE. so all those claiming we faced a WI C team, 5 of the C team are on the first XI. the remaining 6 were like WI A team players.

Imteaz
November 3, 2009, 03:54 AM
Good News.

Naimul_Hd
November 3, 2009, 08:51 AM
you forgot to highlight darren sammy, TE. so all those claiming we faced a WI C team, 5 of the C team are on the first XI. the remaining 6 were like WI A team players.

what can u say bro ??? still peeps frm other countries say tht we played with WI Z team... kobe je ei obujh gular ektu bujh hobe....kobe je era BD r achievement ke ektu somman kora shikhbe !!!

Tigers_eye
November 3, 2009, 09:38 AM
I know I did it on purpose. Sammy was in the squad before. I only highlighted the newcomers. Actually only two were included in the Australian tour. Tonge and Barath is the latest addition.

WI4EVER
November 4, 2009, 09:47 PM

None of the C team will play in the First XI except Roach/Tonge.

You fail to see that although Tonge and Roach looked the part, what about the rest of them?? Tino Best, Reifer, Miller, Austin etc. Austin, commanded a place in the 'A' team, what did he do against you all in the tests?

I highly suggest you don't make claims that 5 of the C team members are in the 1st XI. The first XI is:

Gayle
Barath
Sarwan
Bravo
Chanderpaul
Nash
Ramdin
Taylor
Benn
Rampaul
Roach/Tonge

The First XI would be C team members free if Edwards wasn't injured.

Purbasha T
November 5, 2009, 04:20 AM
First Real Madrid, now Real Windies....nicceee. :)