PDA

View Full Version : Brazil thread

Tigers_eye
November 22, 2009, 09:33 AM
Samba Football, live long and prosper and their fans. Had the pleasure to watch them upclose at 94 in Dallas.

However, My love is for Socretes, Zico, Falcao, Junior, etc. One touch football. The 82 squad.

Tigers_eye
November 22, 2009, 09:38 AM
Pics and everything goes here.

bangla-red
November 22, 2009, 10:01 AM
My England thread will overshadow this. MWHAHAHAHA.

Tigers_eye
November 22, 2009, 10:06 AM
My England thread will overshadow this. MWHAHAHAHA.
Go copy cat go!! Wait did they qualify?

BD-Shardul
November 22, 2009, 10:23 AM
[বাংলা]ব্রাজিলের যারা ফ্যান আছেন, তারা নিয়ত ঠিক করেন। আমার কিছু বন্ধু আছে যারা ব্রাজিলকে সাপোর্ট করে ব্রাজিলের খেলার কারণে নয়, স্টেডিয়ামে ব্রাজিলের ফ্যানদের কারণে। :-p :D

ছোট সময় যখন ক্রিকেত খেলা বুঝতাম না, তখন ব্রাজিলের সাপোর্ট করতাম কোন কিছু না বুঝেই। জীবনে এ পর্যন্ত একটা ফুটবল ম্যাচও দেখি নাই। দেখার যেটুকু আগ্রহ ছিল, ক্রিকেটভক্ত হওয়ার পরে তা একেবারেই মরে গেছে।

তবে ছোটবেলার কোন কিছু না-বুঝে ব্রাজিলের সাপোর্ট করাটা এখনো রয়ে গেছে। গো ব্রাজিল!!![/বাংলা]

:D

BD-Shardul
November 22, 2009, 10:31 AM
[বাংলা]জোকসঃ

একবার স্কুল বাসে আমাদের কাকু (বাস ড্রাইভারদের আমরা কাকু ডাকতাম) আর এক ভাইয়ার মধ্যে ব্রাজিল-আর্জেন্টিনা নিয়ে তুমুল বিতন্ডা বাঁধল।

ভাইয়াঃ কাকু, ছি ছি ব্রাজিলকে সাপোর্ট করেন, জিল কেটে দেন।
কাকুঃ হই, আমরা যদি এই যন্ত্রপাতি দেখাইয়া খেলা জিততে পারি, তগর তাতে কি অসুবিধা?[/বাংলা]

mahbubH
November 22, 2009, 10:37 AM
signed

Tigers_eye
November 22, 2009, 10:45 AM
HHS. Yes, niot thik kortey hobay fan'der baparey. meye gula beporda ebong beporoa. T20 cheer leader egular kasey kisu na. Koi din ageyi maap chaisi.

bangla-red
November 22, 2009, 11:24 AM
I hope that Lucas does well :)

sbsash
November 22, 2009, 11:55 AM
Good luck Brazil.YOU GUYS BETTER WIN!! I made a bet with my best friend about who will win and I said Brazil.

Rabz
November 22, 2009, 12:03 PM
Yeah baby.
Brazil all the way.
Ah, Mijan bhai, abar dekha holo apnar shathe kono ek fan threa e.
First it was the greatest club in the world, now its the best football nation in the world.

Hatebreed
November 22, 2009, 12:48 PM
Lifetime Brazil fan. Let's win it this time. It would be even sweeter if we could knock France (aka Les Cheateurs) out of the WC in the process.

tonoy
November 22, 2009, 11:58 PM
Always was a Brazil fan and always will be one. Still remember the 2002 world cup where we were untouchables.

Antora
November 23, 2009, 12:09 AM
This thread pretty much pwnz anyother wc soccer thread :D
BRAZIL FTW :D

nasimul
November 23, 2009, 12:45 AM
Became a Brazilian supporter because of my uncles, now is a fan of good football but samba football still attracts most.

Nocturnal
November 23, 2009, 01:59 AM
Became a Brazilian supporter because of my uncles, now is a fan of good football but samba football still attracts most.

you mean samba girl (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=1013240&postcount=7), eh?!! :-D

BD-Shardul
November 23, 2009, 02:54 AM

Ahem...as I said, many people become Brazil fan for a reason. :lol:

nasimul
November 23, 2009, 03:18 AM
you mean samba girl (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=1013240&postcount=7), eh?!! :-D

Ahem...as I said, many people become Brazil fan for a reason. :lol:

both...

ialbd
November 23, 2009, 10:19 AM
Brazil fan since ... forever.....

cant wait for the WC to begin.... its still a good 7 months away....

Rabz
November 23, 2009, 10:24 AM
^^ Time flies my freind.

Beamer
November 23, 2009, 12:10 PM
Brazil fan here since childhood. Sights in the gallery? Oh yes..big fan of that as well.

Beamer
November 23, 2009, 12:11 PM
Samba Football, live long and prosper and their fans. Had the pleasure to watch them upclose at 94 in Dallas.

However, My love is for Socretes, Zico, Falcao, Junior, etc. One touch football. The 82 squad.

That was dream squad, except for the faltu goalie.

Tigers_eye
November 23, 2009, 12:51 PM
http://www.v-brazil.com/culture/sports/world-cup/brazil-1982.jpg

Valdir Peres, Leandro, Oscar, Falcão, Luisinho and Júnior;
Sócrates, Cerezzo, Serginho, Zico and Éder

Best team not to win the WC along with 74 Holland team. The back heal pass, each and every player playing all positions wow!! Indeed a dream team. Football no longer remained a game. It became a show.

cricman
November 23, 2009, 01:15 PM
The Samba football is gone, they play a more controlled European style game ... Everybody hates dunga.

if they don't win he'll would be smart not to return to Brazil

Beamer
November 23, 2009, 01:24 PM
The Samba football is gone, they play a more controlled European style game ... Everybody hates dunga.

You are right about that. The reality dictates the switch in style. They still are technically very gifted.

_Rafi_
November 23, 2009, 02:21 PM

thats why I support Argentina. They always try to play with beuty. But thats why they are also inconsistent.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

auntu
November 25, 2009, 03:10 PM
[বাংলা]এসে পড়লাম মামুজানেরা...।

আহা ব্রাজিল কি যে ব্রাজিল সেই যে ব্রাজিল...ব্যাপক লোল দিয়ে যাত্রা শুরু[/বাংলা]

Zunaid
November 25, 2009, 05:27 PM
http://www.v-brazil.com/culture/sports/world-cup/brazil-1982.jpg

Valdir Peres, Leandro, Oscar, Falcão, Luisinho and Júnior;
Sócrates, Cerezzo, Serginho, Zico and Éder

Best team not to win the WC along with 74 Holland team. The back heal pass, each and every player playing all positions wow!! Indeed a dream team. Football no longer remained a game. It became a show.

This 82 Brazil team made me their forever fans. It was a shame Italy snuck in to win the cup.

bujhee kom
November 25, 2009, 06:20 PM
http://www.football-media.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/brazil.jpg
:heart::drool::fire::great::joy:>:):E:drool:

Zeeshan
November 25, 2009, 06:29 PM
fugly

cluster11
December 2, 2009, 08:43 AM
Brazil!! Brazil !!! Brazil!!! Oh too much memories when i think of this team. The heartbreak of '86 (Zico missing that penalty), the embarrassment of '90 (Maradona's pass to Canigia) and followed by the golden decade when they were hands-down the #1 team in the world for 3 world cups in a row (the loss in '98 finals was a fluke IMO). They have the goods this time and I can only hope and pray the superstars come together and pull it off again. Best of luck to my favorite team.

akabir77
December 2, 2009, 09:24 AM
I remember the one fainal when romario was playing i got rash all over my body as i was so tensed and i had to put chun on those rash (local treatment for rash by my mom) and watch the game... I hate other team suppoters. cause they will support team A which will be out from 1st round and they will support all the teams that plays against Brazil. so there are no match i am not tensted and get teased after brazil loss...

anyway all the way Brazil!!! 6 times here we come

auntu
December 2, 2009, 01:44 PM
Vitória for Brasil.

http://www.xptheme.info/csh/wallpapers/200xHI_brazil_1_1024x768.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3411/3671111345_df1bb0f73f.jpg

JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA - JUNE 28: Lucio of Brazil lifts the trophy as his team mates celebrate their victory at the end of the FIFA Confederations Cup Final between USA and Brazil at the Ellis Park Stadium on June 28, 2009 in Johannesburg, South Africa.

revolver
December 2, 2009, 02:27 PM
http://www.football-media.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/brazil.jpg
:heart::drool::fire::great::joy:>:):E:drool:

:saint: :D:D:-*:-*:love::love::love::fire::fire::fire::blush::blush ::blush::heart::heart:
my heart stopped beating for a second

auntu
December 4, 2009, 02:04 PM
So Brazil is in a complicated group.

Group G
Brazil
North Korea
Ivory cost
Portugal

Nocturnal
December 4, 2009, 02:18 PM
So Brazil is in a complicated group.

Group G
Brazil
North Korea
Ivory cost
Portugal

G stands for Group of Death I reckon!! :-p

nasimul
December 4, 2009, 02:20 PM
IMO Brazil and Ivory cost will go through to the 2nd round

auntu
December 5, 2009, 12:20 PM
G stands for Group of Death I reckon!! :-p
Yes Pasha bhai.

Neel Here
December 5, 2009, 12:43 PM
Brazil!! Brazil !!! Brazil!!! Oh too much memories when i think of this team. The heartbreak of '86 (Zico missing that penalty), the embarrassment of '90 (Maradona's pass to Canigia) and followed by the golden decade when they were hands-down the #1 team in the world for 3 world cups in a row (the loss in '98 finals was a fluke IMO). They have the goods this time and I can only hope and pray the superstars come together and pull it off again. Best of luck to my favorite team.

fluke eh ? a 3-1 victory was fluke ? :-D

auntu
December 5, 2009, 01:12 PM
fluke eh ? a 3-1 victory was fluke ? :-D
Ya.. ;)

_Rafi_
December 5, 2009, 02:03 PM
Even Italy plays more attacking football than Brazil. Modern days Brazil is boring as Chelsea.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

auntu
December 6, 2009, 11:34 AM
Even Italy plays more attacking football than Brazil. Modern days Brazil is boring as Chelsea.
lol Chelsea...

Nadim
December 6, 2009, 01:33 PM
kichu to bhuji na.sob thread ekta koira meyer chobi keno? allah sobaike ektu iman dao.

revolver
December 6, 2009, 03:26 PM
chelsea is a attacking team always

akabir77
December 7, 2009, 10:22 AM
I am not sure why every one is saying Brazil is in group of death? Bariz will qualify it might be group of death for the other 3 teams as they know going in there is only one spot to compete for... khek khek khek

AsifTheManRahman
December 7, 2009, 11:50 AM
There's really no group of death this time.

rashed411
December 10, 2009, 07:39 PM
just thought about this great man. there is one and only Rolando and there will never be another like this LEGEND. Greatest man to touch a soccer ball. I learned about this guy before i learned about soccer. :notworthy:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9iXOMPo7cEI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9iXOMPo7cEI&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

auntu
December 14, 2009, 04:33 AM
^^^ Thanks a lot Rashed bhai. Great clip. I'm a great a fan of Ronaldo.

bujhee kom
December 16, 2009, 01:07 AM
^^Totally, me too Auntu bhai! dearest Rashed bhai, that was amazzing! Holy....I have never seen anything like this in my life before....I knew Ronaldo was a legend and very very big, but since I didn't keep up with good real competitive soccer, I never seen him play or any footage of him what so ever, and my mind just got blown away bro! This is exactly the kind of superstar, like Pele, I heard used to play and run like that, they run fast, they slow down, and then they jump and then they run fast again and never lose the ball, like it is glued to their toes, woow, it was great! Great sportmanship, great show like I can compare with watching Jimmie Hendrix play one of his songs, you know! Thank you bro, excellent!

akabir77
December 16, 2009, 09:58 AM
Once i had a video of him from nike where they call him the phenomena. anyway in that video at the end they show crows is saying ohhhh (like when the fast bowler in cricket does his run up) and he starts at his end and runs half the field and scores a goal... that was chilling...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
My all time favorite player and hope dunga takes him as he is still scoring tons of goal in Brazil’s local league.

Ashraf-FTP
December 18, 2009, 10:38 PM
Ronaldo had a great start to his career, the ending (which is very close) is not even close.. to be an acual LEGEND, you have to play amazing football throughout your whole career, not just a few years.. Figo, Zidane to name a recent few.. and if Brazil take Ronaldo instead of their current forwards, it would be the worst decision they had ever made.. i mean if Ronaldo was from US or something he could have made it, but an amazing team like Brazil doesnt ned the current him.. if they take him, why not bring Cafu, Carlos (who's playing better than him right now), Dida or Rivaldo :-p ??

bangla-red
December 19, 2009, 09:47 AM
I'd take Ronaldo over the other four you mentioned... it's a shame that Ronaldo's career has skydived recently.

Ashraf-FTP
December 19, 2009, 11:11 AM
I'd take Ronaldo over the other four you mentioned... it's a shame that Ronaldo's career has skydived recently.
the other four I mentioned are non LEGENDS.. even though they have played like or close to Ronaldo (perfromed like him) at sometime in their respective position.. just cause he is a forwarsd doesnt mean hes better than them.. people overrate forwardws and wingers just cause they can "score".. but who are the ones that dont allow them to??

Zeeshan
December 19, 2009, 11:14 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1q3-HjoK1S8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1q3-HjoK1S8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

auntu
December 19, 2009, 12:11 PM
Definitely Ronaldo was the fastest in the field. His tread mark running was those runs crossing and dodging opponent players by speed, body control and amazing control over the ball.

It's a great miss for football that he was injured so many times due to opponent defender's faul attack. But realistically probably there is no chance for him to be back in the team as as fair as I can recall, I read an interview of Dunga in Prothom ALo where he refused about the possibility of his return.

Ashraf-FTP
December 19, 2009, 12:16 PM
he has no chance of returning

if he returns to Brazil National team for international matches, i will be paying all of you $100 each (shipping or transfering not included)..

Tigers_eye
December 23, 2009, 12:43 PM
Zee!! You made my day. Now that is some serious ball control.

auntu
December 23, 2009, 01:39 PM
he has no chance of returning

if he returns to brazil national team for international matches, i will be paying all of you $100 each (shipping or transfering not included)..
[বাংলা]তাইলে তো দুঙ্গার সাথে একটু যোগাযোগ করতে হয়। সেলিম মালিকের মোবাইল নাম্বারটা জানি কই রাখলাম...[/বাংলা]

Banglatiger84
December 24, 2009, 02:52 AM
The Ronaldo we saw from 1996 - 1998 was the best player of all time after Pele or Maradona. He was the complete striker, and could do anything apart from head......

Unfortunately his subsequent injuries & loss of form means that we cant classify him as a legend..

Ashraf-FTP
December 24, 2009, 11:33 AM
[বাংলা]তাইলে তো দুঙ্গার সাথে একটু যোগাযোগ করতে হয়। সেলিম মালিকের মোবাইল নাম্বারটা জানি কই রাখলাম...[/বাংলা]
try to find it fast.. otherwise it will be too late..

FagunerAgun
January 31, 2010, 12:08 PM

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)
Chelsea won 7-2 against Sunderland, it was very attacking football.

FagunerAgun
January 31, 2010, 12:11 PM
Thanks rashed for the clip.

Ashraf-FTP
February 1, 2010, 11:21 AM
Now Ronaldinho is what you call a legend..

Ronaldo just was fast and some clinical striking skills. But Ronaldinho has it all.

dribbling, ball control, long shots, free kicks, speed, clinical striking. He has it all. Even though his stamina has dropped in the recent years.

Im making a Ronaldinho, C. Ronaldo, fat Ronaldo and messi comparison.

Equinox
February 1, 2010, 04:43 PM
Ronaldo had a great start to his career, the ending (which is very close) is not even close.. to be an acual LEGEND, you have to play amazing football throughout your whole career, not just a few years.. Figo, Zidane to name a recent few.. and if Brazil take Ronaldo instead of their current forwards, it would be the worst decision they had ever made.. i mean if Ronaldo was from US or something he could have made it, but an amazing team like Brazil doesnt ned the current him.. if they take him, why not bring Cafu, Carlos (who's playing better than him right now), Dida or Rivaldo :-p ??
Exactly. Ronaldo was my favourite player at one point. It's a shame he could not maintain his dignity. Adding to your criteria another trait of a legend is knowing when to call it a day and Ronaldo is clueless about that.

And bangla-red Ronaldo over Zidane? Seriously? Maybe at his best Ronaldo was better than Zidane but if you compare their careers then he doesn't come close to Zizu.

Banglatiger84
February 2, 2010, 04:28 AM
Now Ronaldinho is what you call a legend..

Ronaldo just was fast and some clinical striking skills.

I take it that you never watched football before 98...?

Ashraf-FTP
February 2, 2010, 11:21 AM
I take it that you never watched football before 98...?
Well. Not regularly as I was too young to get football before 98 ;)

And what did Ronaldo do before 98 anyways? He emerged in 98, his careers turning point was 2002, which I watched very closely, every match. And I know how he played :)

Im not saying Ronaldo sucks, Im just saying that yes, he was a great player but isnt anymore, if he retired after the 2006 WC, I would have put him as a legend but you can see how much his value dropped in the recent years, and he only has himself to blame. His value dropped so much that actually no good club wants him and he has to play for Corinthians in a brazilian league, not even for teams like Santos or something.

I mean when you see that your team doesnt need you anymore because you are old, its the best to retire, there is a difference between cricket and football. You need much better fitness for football. In cricket a 37 year old can play as good as a 22 year old, or even better. But in football, thats very very rare because of the fitness difference between the players.

Ok, who do you call legends?? Maldini, Zidane, Figo, Maradona??
Maldini: 25 seasons for AC Milan. Did they ever try to sell him?? Even when he was 40, his value didnt drop, why?? Because he is an actual legend.

Zidane: After he joined Bordeaux, he never had to look back. Juventus then Real Madrid. 2 of the best clubs in the world. When he saw that his value was dropping and he knew that its time to leave with dignity. And thats exactly what he did, the perfect time to retire. If he still played, most probably his value would have been low and he wouldnt have been a legend.

Figo: Almost same thing as Zidane. Once he joined Sporting, he never looked back. Then Barcelona then to Real Madrid at the peak of his career. Then when Madrid sold him, he still had good value so Inter bought him, which is another great club. He played for Inter sometime, and when he wasnt getting regular games, he decided it was time to retire and he did and again the perfect timing.

Ronaldo: I dont know whats wrong with him. He kicked his main career off with PSV, then to Barca. Then sold to Inter and then to Real Madrid. That was the peak of his career. When he realized he wasnt getting regular games in Real Madrid, he should have retired, then people would have remembered him, its not like he was to young to retire as a football player, cause he was 31. But he kept playing and got transferred to Milan because of Capello getting pissed at his weight gain. Now you might say that he had a lot of injuries but I would say that he had injuries cause of his weight, it was just too hard for him. When he was still not recovering from his injuries properly and kept on gaining more weight and got less and less chance for Milan, he should have seriously retired then. But he still kept playing. And his popularity dropped so much at that time because people were pissed at him. I like to think of myself as a good updated soccer fan. I know pretty much all the big transfers. But he got another knee injury for the third time and was released by Milan. Now, an actual legend wont be released by his club, doesnt matter how much injuries, they will just tell him to give it up and retire. Probably Milan did too, but he didnt listen. I didnt hear about all this until Ronaldo actually played half a season with Corinthians. Thats just how he rised and fell as a star.

Tigers_eye
February 13, 2010, 09:02 AM
Is Dunga taking Ronaldinho in the team? Last heard he wasn't featured against Ireland (practice match).

Tigers_eye
February 13, 2010, 09:05 AM
Figo who? What is he doing in this thread?

FagunerAgun
February 28, 2010, 01:54 PM
Actually, he is unlucky because of his injuries.

Spitfire_x86
March 1, 2010, 12:58 PM
Where's Babubangla with his France thread? :)

Tigers_eye
May 12, 2010, 11:40 AM
Ronaldiho team'a nai? Brazil is that strong? OMG!!

ialbd
May 12, 2010, 01:52 PM
hmm... will be missing Ronaldinho in the middle. Brazil not that strong in the attacking midfield area with Kaka just finding form back recently.

Then again its a very different Brazil from what we have seen in the past few world cup, and for Dunga's team the attack/goals are not created in the middle with short samba style passing and ball possession (like in 1998/2002/2006). Instead now the attack originates from further back and relies extensively on the wings (and ofcourse the quality of Maicon/Dani Alves is not same as Cafu/R.Carlos). And not to mention Brazil's defense and goalie is stronger & solid than ever (ppl seldom talked about brazil's defense and goalie in the last decade).

So the gameplay and style of Brazil in this WC will be significantly different from what we have seen for the past 3 WCs.... and the team certainly looks weaker than the past teams. But overall quality of football has dropped for most of the other teams anyway and the game is in South Africa where European teams are bound to struggle. So all in all, only time will tell if Dunga's tactic will prevail.... GO BRAZIL !!!!!!

rashed411
May 13, 2010, 08:41 PM
Ronaldiho team'a nai? Brazil is that strong? OMG!!

Ronaldhinio is not even that good any more... maybe we will see some new Brazilian players emerging this WC.

Rabz
May 18, 2010, 05:08 AM
Time to gear up boys.

auntu
May 18, 2010, 05:04 PM
I'm a bit dissapointed not to see Pato and Ronaldinho in the team.

Tigers_eye
May 20, 2010, 03:06 PM
I'm a bit dissapointed not to see Pato and Ronaldinho in the team.
i just so some Pato video. He is good but I don't think he is as good as Ronaldinho. I hope they win the cup again. Dunga is a good strategist.

kalpurush
May 20, 2010, 10:52 PM
Brazil all the way.......

Equinox
May 21, 2010, 06:55 AM
Wow. Looking at this squad and the squads of 2002 and 1998 makes me want to cry as a former Brazil supporter.

The fact that the fate of Brazil lies on the shoulders of Robinho says it all. He is the modern footballer personified. Over-rated, over-paid, lazy and uninterested in the game. Turns up occasionally, when he does he is devastating but when he doesn't it is like playing with 10 men. The defence should give some solace to the supporters. One other thing going their way is the fact that they always rise to the occasion even if they are mediocre going into the tournament.

Star players: Robinho, Kaka
Players to watch: Maicon, Nilmar, Lucio

My prediction: QF
/SF (if very very lucky ie avoid Spain)

Tigers_eye
May 21, 2010, 11:18 AM
former Brazil supporter?

Brazilian fans never change color.

Spain you say???? lol, let them get out of 1st round first. Add portugal in that list as well. If any team is over-rated then those two would be at top in all time list.

Ashraf-FTP
May 21, 2010, 03:06 PM
agreed. But you cant argue, Spain has few of the best players in the world. They just need to come up with a way to put them together and create a winning team, which hasnt happened yet. Same thing with England.

Tigers_eye
May 21, 2010, 04:04 PM
agreed. But you cant argue, Spain has few of the best players in the world. They just need to come up with a way to put them together and create a winning team, which hasnt happened yet. Same thing with England.
Holland one time put a team that no team in that WC could even stand up to them in paper. Brazil 82' team was best ever even to date considering talent skills and individual performers. Yet they didn't win the Cup!!

Just because (bhuwa) over-rated players are stacked up in Spain and Portugal roster that doesn't mean anything. As I said in the Spain thread.... What is their best finish in WC? Black Panther has long retired.

Ashraf-FTP
May 21, 2010, 07:43 PM
Holland one time put a team that no team in that WC could even stand up to them in paper. Brazil 82' team was best ever even to date considering talent skills and individual performers. Yet they didn't win the Cup!!

Just because (bhuwa) over-rated players are stacked up in Spain and Portugal roster that doesn't mean anything. As I said in the Spain thread.... What is their best finish in WC? Black Panther has long retired.
You cant say all of them are over-rated. Some are, but thats in every nation anyways. I know Spain doesnt have a chance of winning bu I think they will be a team to watch this WC. Atleast Semi's I think.

Equinox
May 22, 2010, 07:22 AM
former Brazil supporter?

Brazilian fans never change color.

Spain you say???? lol, let them get out of 1st round first. Add portugal in that list as well. If any team is over-rated then those two would be at top in all time list.
What connection do I have with Brazil that I have to pledge them my lifetime support? As a child growing up in Bangladesh I never really questioned it. I just followed my uncles and friends and supported Brazil blindly. But as I grew older I realised that it's a silly practice :) I need to have some sort of connection with the team that I support. That being said I will always have a soft spot for Brazil due to my childhood and my fondness of their style of play and former players.

I will just stop short of guaranteeing that Brazil won't win this time. Brazil is very lucky because if both Brazil and Spain top their groups then they shouldn't meet until the final. And in the final anything can happen so there is some hope for you guys :).

Brazil v Argentina would be interesting this time though. Two completely different teams.

Rabz
May 23, 2010, 01:17 AM
Cup in Europe, European team wins. (Except once i think, Brazil won)
Cup in South America, South American team wins.

Cup outside: Brazil wins.
Note USA, South Korea/Japan.

Brazil always wins the cup outside, especially if its the first time.
First time in Africa: Brazil will win again.
They have been the trend setter, always.

Ashraf-FTP
May 23, 2010, 01:24 AM
Cup in Europe, European team wins. (Except once i think, Brazil won)
Cup in South America, South American team wins.

Cup outside: Brazil wins.
Note USA, South Korea/Japan.

Brazil always wins the cup outside, especially if its the first time.
First time in Africa: Brazil will win again.
They have been the trend setter, always.
I think someone already argued that before. But get on with it, if everything worked on logic and stats, there would be no God ;)

How come you know no African team will win it? :D

tonoy
May 23, 2010, 01:45 AM
I laugh at all these people who come to our thread to talk down on our team. I guess they are so insecure about their over hyped team that they feel talking down on the most probable champion of this world cup will calm their soul. (yes ashraf, I am talking about you. :P)

Ashraf-FTP
May 23, 2010, 12:06 PM
I laugh at all these people who come to our thread to talk down on our team. I guess they are so insecure about their over hyped team that they feel talking down on the most probable champion of this world cup will calm their soul. (yes ashraf, I am talking about you. :P)
I wasnt really talking down about Brazil ;) I just said you Brazil fans are over-confident. Maybe calm down a little bit :-p

parvez
May 25, 2010, 07:53 AM
I wasnt really talking down about Brazil ;) I just said you Brazil fans are over-confident. Maybe calm down a little bit :-p
Brazil's fans don't need any suggestions and before talking about Brazil team's lacking everybody should check the previous and also the very recent statistics:-|

akabir77
May 25, 2010, 09:13 AM
who is playing in brazil team this year? I only know KAKA... but i have a feeling its going to be brazil again... well i have that feeling every wc...

Ashraf-FTP
May 25, 2010, 03:20 PM
Brazil's fans don't need any suggestions and before talking about Brazil team's lacking everybody should check the previous and also the very recent statistics:-|
Like I said before, if statistics were the only things that mattered, why bother having a WC? Just offer the #1 ranked team the gold.

But you need WC, because statistics and real life can be v ery different.

parvez
May 26, 2010, 12:45 PM
Like I said before, if statistics were the only things that mattered, why bother having a WC? Just offer the #1 ranked team the gold.

But you need WC, because statistics and real life can be v ery different.
In 1962, 1970, 2002 Brazil was the top favourite team by statistics and they won. yah There are also couple of times being the top favourite they didn't win. So real life and statistics are not different always. And why the proud Brazil supporters will think about the negative result which is totally unpractical. They proved many times they can win and we think about them at the same way.
I dont like bother to check other teams threads and so dont know which team you actually support. But I understand that you are a very jelous person about Brazil's success and start talking nonsense which doesn't make no sense;) :-D

ialbd
May 29, 2010, 03:50 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jUIbzt7DmqQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jUIbzt7DmqQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bond
June 1, 2010, 10:09 AM
Brazil will win this no doubt, hope they trash the overrated Argentinians, want to see Maradona cry

Hatebreed
June 1, 2010, 10:18 AM
^ Maradona will inject himself with his tears.

AsifTheManRahman
June 1, 2010, 10:39 AM
My money is on Brazil. My support, though, is for the man in my avatar and his teammates. Most people love Torres, I love Villa.

Ashraf-FTP
June 1, 2010, 10:19 PM
In 1962, 1970, 2002 Brazil was the top favourite team by statistics and they won. yah There are also couple of times being the top favourite they didn't win. So real life and statistics are not different always. And why the proud Brazil supporters will think about the negative result which is totally unpractical. They proved many times they can win and we think about them at the same way.
I dont like bother to check other teams threads and so dont know which team you actually support. But I understand that you are a very jelous person about Brazil's success and start talking nonsense which doesn't make no sense;) :-D
Lol. I like the Germans. I dont really hate the Brazilians (Dani Alves, Carlos few all time favourites) but Brazil fans talk too much about how they won the WC 5 times. Doesnt matter how many times you win it, no guarantees you will win it again. Just look at Uruguay ;)

auntu
June 2, 2010, 03:13 PM
[বাংলা]রাস্তায় বেশ কয়েকটা গাড়ী দেখলাম ব্রাজিলের পতাকা উড়িয় যেতে।

পরশু সাভারে গিয়েছিলাম, যাবার পথে হেমায়েতপুরের পথের দুই পাশের বাড়ী-ঘরে দেখলাম দুনিয়ার পতাকা। এই জায়গায় বরাবরই বিশ্বকাপের সময় বাংলাদেশের সমগ্র এলাকা থেকে বেশী পতাকা উড়ে। ব্রাজিলের পতাকার আধিক্য ছিলো চোখে পড়ার মতো। [/বাংলা]

shaad
June 2, 2010, 11:02 PM
Auntu, it's a generational thing. Those of us who grew up reading about Pele in our Class I/kindergarten books, saw old reels of him playing, and later saw the magic that was the 1982 Brazilian team (the one with Zico, Socrates, and Falcao that didn't win, but played like a dream), became fans of Brazil for life. A somewhat younger group, who saw Maradona in his prime at that impressionable age, became lifelong fans. And an even younger group, who saw Brazil take the Cup a fourth and fifth time, became Brazilian fans again.

For what it's worth, my second favourite team is the Dutch squad, the so-called Orange Crush. Their 1974 team was probably the best team not to win the World Cup.

shaad
June 2, 2010, 11:14 PM
Julio Cesar, the primary goalkeeper was injured in the friendly against Zimbabwe. They'll probably rest him for the friendly against Tanzania, and bring him back for the first WC match against N. Korea. Kaka, who's recovering from a calf injury, didn't seem quite that spectacular in the midfield in this match, but they brought in Baptista in his place, and he and Elano seemed to add the spark they needed.

ialbd
June 2, 2010, 11:58 PM
Elano is the most underrated player in the Brazilian squad (playing his club football in galatasaray)... but when it comes to playing for Brazil (midfield) I dont see how he is any less than Kaka.

AsifTheManRahman
June 3, 2010, 12:04 AM
A lot of people have the Dutch as their second team. They've been my second team for as long as I can remember.

Ashraf-FTP
June 3, 2010, 08:48 AM
A lot of people have the Dutch as their second team. They've been my second team for as long as I can remember.
Lol. I have them as second team too. But my love for them is new. Especially with the new Van Der Vaart and Sneijder generation. But I also liked Van Nistelrooy a lott :)

Elano is okay, but Diego and Kaka are still better, to me atleast.

auntu
June 9, 2010, 01:14 PM
Auntu, it's a generational thing. Those of us who grew up reading about Pele in our Class I/kindergarten books, saw old reels of him playing, and later saw the magic that was the 1982 Brazilian team (the one with Zico, Socrates, and Falcao that didn't win, but played like a dream), became fans of Brazil for life. A somewhat younger group, who saw Maradona in his prime at that impressionable age, became lifelong fans. And an even younger group, who saw Brazil take the Cup a fourth and fifth time, became Brazilian fans again.

For what it's worth, my second favourite team is the Dutch squad, the so-called Orange Crush. Their 1974 team was probably the best team not to win the World Cup.
Shaad bhai, in 1982 I was only 3 and have no memory about that WC. Saw the '86 or '90 WC. Later one was more understandable for me. But I was and still a Brazilian football team fan. '94 and '98 gave the fulfillment for being the champion team's fan.

akabir77
June 9, 2010, 05:03 PM
my second team is who ever beats Argentina...

Ajfar
June 9, 2010, 10:09 PM
My money is on Brazil. My support, though, is for the man in my avatar and his teammates. Most people love Torres, I love Villa.

I love Villa. That's my boi.

I really some someone will thrash the German this year. I can't stand them.

Isnaad
June 16, 2010, 01:39 AM
Brazil all they way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One World
June 20, 2010, 11:01 PM
Congratz Brazil.

auntu
June 22, 2010, 02:56 AM
Looks like Brazil are finding their form...

Bond
June 23, 2010, 10:52 PM
Get ready Brazilian fans, you won't know what just striked you on the 25th. Christinao Ronaldo will score a hat trick. Mwahahaha

Nasif
June 23, 2010, 11:16 PM
Brazilians will have to head for this, after they get kicked out in round of 16.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nUwtJEsen8U/SogodBt_cxI/AAAAAAAABnM/NqljGW8ZI7g/s320/soccer_cartoon.jpg

Farhad
June 23, 2010, 11:24 PM
I've never understood why we Bangladeshis love to support Brazil. It makes no sense. Thats not to say Brazil shouldnt be supported, but given that its a country so far away from us, its odd that they enjoy such widespread support. As far as I know, most other countries are a little less consistent with their support...

One World
June 23, 2010, 11:46 PM
Agree. Deifinitely a big group just support from the zeal. But those who really like soccer cannot hate their style of play. Even if anybody offered to travel Brazil and any other spot, would choose the second even if it is the arch rival, say some big football nation of Europe.

parvez
June 25, 2010, 04:39 AM
Get ready Brazilian fans, you won't know what just striked you on the 25th. Christinao Ronaldo will score a hat trick. Mwahahaha
What a joke:lol:

auntu
June 25, 2010, 04:51 AM
Expecting a beautiful, high scoring game today.
Also eager to see what the Brazilian bench can offer today. I'm having a feelings they might put a better show today than those who played in the first two.

al-Sagar
June 25, 2010, 11:40 PM
Expecting a beautiful, high scoring game today.
Also eager to see what the Brazilian bench can offer today. I'm having a feelings they might put a better show today than those who played in the first two.

apnar asha bhorosha ekdom e purno hoilo na.

anyway now brazil chile could really be a classic

parvez
June 26, 2010, 04:36 AM
apnar asha bhorosha ekdom e purno hoilo na.

anyway now brazil chile could really be a classic
Why u think Brazil and chile will be classic!! Today's game against portugal brazil did not play half of their main squad properly and in second half they play nothing because of yellow card and injury issues. That Brazil didn't want to take unnecessary risk also. But it doesn't mean against Chile that will be a classic, that will be actually a easy game:)

mona
June 26, 2010, 08:08 AM
Why u think Brazil and chile will be classic!! Today's game against portugal brazil did not play half of their main squad properly and in second half they play nothing because of yellow card and injury issues. That Brazil didn't want to take unnecessary risk also. But it doesn't mean against Chile that will be a classic, that will be actually a easy game:)

That was the most boring game of the tournament. I feel dumb for looking forward to it and staying up for it. It didn't have to be like that. Chile on the other hand played very urgently and with ten men no less. I love Brazil because they're supposed to play beautifully, but that's what the Chileans did last night so I wouldn't particularly mind if Chile surprise them. I miss Ronaldhino :(

mona
June 26, 2010, 08:12 AM
Btw I think Bangladeshis in general love Argentina more than Brazil.

Rahik
June 26, 2010, 11:46 AM
I was quite looking forwards to the match but my fears over the team selection came true. Julio Baptiste was a nobody throughout the match. He had a few touches during the first half and that was about it - his passing was awful his movement non-existent and his first touches all to forget about. There was a clear lack of creativity because of missing key players like Kaka, Robinho and Elano. I actually rate Elano as the most critical player to the team. His work ethic is unquestionable and he and Maicon link well on the right.

Gilberto Silva was really bad once Filepe Melo was substituted. Many of his passes went errant and age is surely showing now. Maicon was not able to do his usual bombing the right flank due to Dani Alves on the overlap. Whilst Dani Alves is a bundle of energy the lack of creative midfielders meant that most of the ball was being played around the halfway mark.

Having said all that, it does not detract from the fact that Portugal went for an ultra defensive approach. For most of the first half and a lot of the second half they resorted to placing 9 players behind the ball. Every time the Brazilian midfield had the ball, the Portugese would just happily sit back and not even attempt to win it back. In other words they were quite happy to draw - as was Brazil, however the key difference was that Brazil tried to make a game of it whislt Portugal didn't want to get hammered as they did the last time they met (6-2).

Possession stats (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/matches/match_45) clearly show that Portugal was the team that wanted to make the game a borefest. This is evident when Portugese coach tells the press how pleased he was with the teams performance (37% possession is hardly to be pleased about). Dunga on the other hand was scathing of Portugal and the fact that Nilmar and Fabiono couldn't find the net from good opportunities was even more frustrating for him. Had there been a Kaka, Robinho and most definitely an Elano, I am quite sure the Portugal coach wouldn't have been so smug after the match.

People seem to have an expectation that every time a team goes out to play football that they should play with suave and a samba style. The game has become a lot more physical and under Dunga, Brazil are prepared to play that sort of game too.

Dunga has disappointed me with his selection when it comes to his forwards. He picked Hulk and Grafite who are out and out strikers yet don't have much to show for it. Ronaldinho in his current form surely would have played better than the woeful Julio Baptiste. Pato was the other surprise drop. Whislt Pato is young (only 20) he has the agility to run at defenders (like Robinho and Kaka) which Brazil seem to be missing on the right. Robinho and Kaka usually drift left.

Heres hoping Fabiano can repeat his Confederations Cup form and really looking forwards to Brazil picking up when it matters.

auntu
June 27, 2010, 04:43 AM
Yes bro. But I'm also expecting a fast game against Chile. As the Chileans would also go for attack and the Brazilians could play more freely with the ball.

zman
June 28, 2010, 09:19 AM
I'm glad Brazil won't face Argentina, Germany or Spain until the finals...any real resistance prior to that could only come from the Dutch

auntu
June 29, 2010, 01:55 AM
Brazil is cruising to the final. I'm having a feeling there might be a Brazil Argentina final. :)

akabir77
June 29, 2010, 08:19 AM

Brazilians will have to head for this, after they get kicked out in round of 16.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nUwtJEsen8U/SogodBt_cxI/AAAAAAAABnM/NqljGW8ZI7g/s320/soccer_cartoon.jpg

sorry to disappoint you guys. now get ready for the sixth championship...:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Rahik
June 29, 2010, 10:31 AM
I hope Elano is fit for the Netherlands game. Kaka would do well not to get booked - referees seem to dislike him this tournament. He was given a straight yellow for a petty tackle; a caution would have been more fitting.

Sometimes I wonder if referees have an agenda against the Brazilian team especially after 2002. Watching the match on ITV was a pain. The commentators were fast in commending the English ref and his linesman throughout the match. Not only that you would think Juan was also English for the goal he scored."...an English goal" is what the commentator described it as.

FagunerAgun
June 30, 2010, 07:02 AM
I hope Elano is fit for the Netherlands game. Kaka would do well not to get booked - referees seem to dislike him this tournament. He was given a straight yellow for a petty tackle; a caution would have been more fitting.

Sometimes I wonder if referees have an agenda against the Brazilian team especially after 2002. Watching the match on ITV was a pain. The commentators were fast in commending the English ref and his linesman throughout the match. Not only that you would think Juan was also English for the goal he scored."...an English goal" is what the commentator described it as.
Well stated, feeble Fifa should look into it, if they can.

Rahik
June 30, 2010, 11:49 AM
Sadly Elano is still injured. http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jun/30/world-cup-2010-brazil-elano. Can Brazil still defeat the Dutch? I hope so but I also wonder if Dani Alves will be good in that spot. Ramires will also miss the match and should Kaka pickup another booking then hes out of the semis... things are looking grim.

auntu
June 30, 2010, 04:07 PM
Brazil need Elano in the quarterfinal.

auntu
June 30, 2010, 04:09 PM
Bad news

Elano's a miss for Brazil
(PA) Wednesday 30 June 2010
http://www.fifa.com/mm//Photo/Tournament/Competition/01/26/43/18/1264318_FULL-LND.jpg
Getty Images
Brazil will be without Elano for Friday's FIFA World Cup™ quarter-final against the Netherlands.

The team's medical staff said the former Manchester City midfielder has not recovered from an ankle injury and could be out for the rest of the tournament.

Elano, 29, suffered the injury in a challenge by Côte d'Ivoire defender Cheik Tiote in Brazil's 3-1 win and limped out of a training session yesterday.

Brazil's team doctor Jose Luiz Runco told reporters: "I'm not saying that he won't be able to play again at this World Cup but he won't be ready for Friday.

"He has bad bruising and it was after he trained on Sunday that he said that he was having problems.

"The bone is swollen and we have to release the pressure on it so he will do nothing strenuous for the rest of the week."

"We still hope he can play next week but I can't say that he will be able to categorically."

Link: (http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1264354/index.html#elanos+miss+brazil)

shaad
June 30, 2010, 05:03 PM
Elano's not in, Felipe Melo probably won't be well either, and Ramires will have to sit out the match after getting two yellows. It doesn't look too promising against the Dutch with Robben now back.

deshifan
June 30, 2010, 11:15 PM
Missing out Elano and Ramires would be costly against the likes of Dutch

Antora
July 1, 2010, 04:01 AM
Brazil is cruising to the final. I'm having a feeling there might be a Brazil Argentina final. :)

I'm having that feeling too!
Dayum, if that happens,,, Bangladesh will like split in half lol its like going to be World War Three:-p
BTW BRAZIL IS GOING TO WIN :D

al-Sagar
July 1, 2010, 06:06 AM
Dayum, if that happens,,, Bangladesh will like split in half lol its like going to be World War Three:-p

problem in BD is Argentina supportes are turning in ANTI BRAZIL FANS. and Brazil supporters are becoming ANTI ARGENTINA. more than supporting own they are utilizing more time in bashing ANTI TEAM

Rahik
July 1, 2010, 07:31 AM
Disconcerting that so many first pick players might not be able to play... Felipe Melo's stats are impressive and hes a holding player that paired well with Gilberto Silva. I am really worried but I hope that Brasil forwards can be clinical with opportunities. It would be a travesty if Netherlands showed up with bunker tactics like the Portugese - but I don't think they will.

auntu
July 1, 2010, 08:22 AM
Absolutely right Antora. :)
In BD there are as many Brazil flags as Argentina.

It's gonna be a huge 'hangama'

_Rafi_
July 1, 2010, 12:26 PM
Tomorrow match will be very interesting one. These injuries,suspensions and Robben's great form give Netherland huge boost and reason to believe they can beat Brazil.

_Rafi_
July 1, 2010, 12:30 PM
1. How many time Maicon will dive and its success rate?
2. Will Kaka do some Gutaguti too in this match?
2. Will Fabiano try some volleyball?

al-Sagar
July 1, 2010, 12:52 PM
Tomorrow match will be very interesting one. These injuries,suspensions and Robben's great form give Netherland huge boost and reason to believe they can beat Brazil.

i have the wedding ceremony of my cousin tomorrow. i will miss the game unless i find a TV in the community centre,

_Rafi_
July 1, 2010, 01:43 PM
i have the wedding ceremony of my cousin tomorrow. i will miss the game unless i find a TV in the community centre,

What a bad news for us ahead of this match. You will be greatly missed by us? :-(

Ajfar
July 1, 2010, 03:17 PM
2. Will Fabiano try some volleyball?

wrong thread and wrong team Rafi bhai. Volleyball coach tow apnar team argentinai.

_Rafi_
July 1, 2010, 03:47 PM
wrong thread and wrong team Rafi bhai. Volleyball coach tow apnar team argentinai.
Its pity that Argentina aren't learning anything about volleyball from the coach. They should take a lesson from Brazil who are playing beautifull volleyball game despite having no volleyball coach.:-)

Tigers_eye
July 2, 2010, 07:36 AM
Its pity that Argentina aren't learning anything about volleyball from the coach. They should take a lesson from Brazil who are playing beautifull volleyball game despite having no volleyball coach.:-)
As Lahm said.

Tigers_eye
July 2, 2010, 07:40 AM
Dear Raf,
Brazil is trying to learn volleyball which was mastered by the 5'5" mastro long time back. Who said we don't have anything to learn from Argentina? I want Brazil to master how to convince pressure the Refs before the match even begins, just like Argentina does. Brazil is lagging in that category big time.

_Rafi_
July 2, 2010, 08:04 AM
T_E vai, Which is better, a good man turning into bad Or a bad man turning into a good man.

Nadim
July 2, 2010, 10:50 AM
heheh Brazil :outbad::out::fire::joy:

_Rafi_
July 2, 2010, 10:56 AM
Woot! Woot! Woot!

auntu
July 2, 2010, 11:24 AM
Damn referee....:(

babubangla
July 2, 2010, 11:51 AM
:outbad::wave::out::wave::outbad::wave::out:

Rabz
July 2, 2010, 11:58 AM
Ok, the world can catch up now.
Its too lonely at the top.

Anher
July 2, 2010, 12:04 PM
Now South American hope to win the African world cup depends on Uruguay LOL.
Argentina have to beat Germany, Spain, Holland to raise the world cup. Is it even mathematically possible :-) to beat 3 European current football super powers in a row?

hoodlum
July 2, 2010, 01:11 PM
Now South American hope to win the African world cup depends on Uruguay LOL.
Argentina have to beat Germany, Spain, Holland to raise the world cup. Is it even mathematically possible :-) to beat 3 European current football super powers in a row?

I dont think its possible

al-Sagar
July 2, 2010, 01:27 PM
the cup is going to EUROPE ..... and THE CUP is going to a new destination.

bad luck brazil

bdtiger
July 2, 2010, 01:36 PM
feeling sorry for all Brazilian supporters :(

Green Tea
July 2, 2010, 02:30 PM
Brazil is out.
:bravo::bravo:

Now, we can see the beautiful football.
E-)E-)E-)

al-Sagar
July 2, 2010, 02:58 PM
mission HEXA abandoned for this time ... ...

deshifan
July 2, 2010, 04:29 PM
sorry to disappoint you guys. now get ready for the sixth championship...:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Bhuuuuuuuaaa
:floor:

akabir77
July 2, 2010, 06:28 PM
Bhuuuuuuuaaa
:floor:
bhuaaaa hower ki asey? brazil ki five time champion na? taholey dis wc is for what 6th isn't it?

brazil ke to keo haratey parey na tai azkey moshao bairey ber hoisey lathi ditey

Antora
July 2, 2010, 07:04 PM
I can't believe this! Watched the whole game and i was like WTH!!! I really hate this '"new'' Brazil.The other times Brazil played so much better and I don't think I've ever seen brazil play this rough before :S
I HATE DUNGA!!!!!! he changed Brazil :(
Now I have to wait 4 years to see Brazil lift that cup again :(

bujhee kom
July 2, 2010, 08:43 PM
Brajil Suucks! Bhuaa! Geli!

deshifan
July 2, 2010, 08:45 PM
champion italy ke haray dilo slovakia-r moto team....aar brazil to hartey pare. ei ta kono bepar na. argentina-o harte pare. germany and spain already lost in this world cup. so, eto mind koren keno? ami thatta korlam. :D

brazil ke to keo haratey parey na tai azkey moshao bairey ber hoisey lathi ditey

Bond
July 2, 2010, 09:25 PM
Poor Kaka, tried his best, but this has to be the best game of the world cup so far. what a comeback by the Dutch, the parties must be wild in Amsterdam, boy wish i was there

mahbubH
July 2, 2010, 11:10 PM
this is the weakest Brazil team I have ever seen in world cups so far.

Green Tea
July 3, 2010, 05:09 AM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mmo/lowres/mmon426l.jpg

Ajfar
August 4, 2010, 12:33 PM
There is a friendly game coming up between U.S. and Brazil next week. August 10th, 8 pm (I think) eastern time. I was looking forward to a rematch for the confederation cup final but most of the brazilian stars are left out of the squad, which makes sense. But still it should be a good game.

cricman
August 5, 2010, 12:02 AM
There is a friendly game coming up between U.S. and Brazil next week. August 10th, 8 pm (I think) eastern time. I was looking forward to a rematch for the confederation cup final but most of the brazilian stars are left out of the squad, which makes sense. But still it should be a good game.

It's Brazil, I remember when Brazil's B team embarrassed Argentina's A Team to win the Copa America and qualify for the Confederations Cup

Habib
August 5, 2010, 04:31 PM
Even Brazil's C team would be more than enough to thrash Argentina by atleast 3 goals.

Habib
August 11, 2010, 03:33 AM
A new look Brazil have beaten USA comfortably by 2-0.

Beamer
August 11, 2010, 10:05 AM
Neymar !!! Name to remember for future..

AsifTheManRahman
August 11, 2010, 10:44 AM
That was a great header, from one end of the post to the other, perfectly placed in the corner of the net, no chance for the goalkeeper.

Ajfar
August 11, 2010, 11:02 AM

I love this kid already. Fabiano who?

Habib
August 11, 2010, 10:32 PM

Is Nilmar & Neymar the same player?

Ajfar
August 12, 2010, 05:28 PM
Is Nilmar & Neymar the same player?

Nilmar

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Nilmar_Honorato_da_Silva.jpg

Neymar

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/15/Neymar_da_Silva.jpg

Habib
August 12, 2010, 05:51 PM
Thank you bd sy vai for the clarification. Neymar's hair style is badass.

Beamer
August 17, 2010, 11:17 AM
Chelsea is trying to poach Neymar out of Santos. He is a badass..

cricman
August 18, 2010, 06:59 PM
Chelsea is trying to poach Neymar out of Santos. He is a badass..

They'll break his legs in the PL ... He should stay in Brazil for the rest of the year

Santos has a 45 Mill Price tag on him, there smart they know it's only going to increase, w/ the Olympics and Copa America coming up and some team will pony up the money