PDA

View Full Version : Official Argentina Fan club for Fifa WC 2010

Nadim
November 22, 2009, 10:42 AM
Hello gentleman, any Argentina supporter here?
http://i49.tinypic.com/30kamvd.jpg
Sign in...insallah Argentina will win Fifa WC 2010
http://i45.tinypic.com/118lg5l.jpg
Messi+Ag├╝ero+Maradone =Fifa WC 2010 champion

_Rafi_
November 22, 2009, 10:51 AM
Yes. I am a Argentina supporter.
Go Argentina go
Go Messi go
Go Maradona go.
Crush Brazil and England. We wl win this world cup.
Btw my secondary supporting team is Spain
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Tigers_eye
November 22, 2009, 10:52 AM
lol, did you guys qualify legally?

By the way, I do not support Argentina but want Messi to succeed. Meaning he scores 7 goals but Argentina loses all the games. :)

rashed411
November 22, 2009, 11:02 AM
Hello gentleman, any Argentina supporter here?

Sign in...insallah Argentina will win Fifa WC 2010

:lol::lol:pffffttttt.. ahahaha ur funny.. nadim.. u actually think Argentina is gonna win? did u see the friendly game between Spain and Argentina? Argentina looked crappier than Bangladesh or maybe Spain is just that good( Fernando Torres wasnt even playing). Spain will crush everyone... Spain or Russia will take the cup. DONT EXPECT MUCH FROM MESSI HE CANT DO MUCH WHEN HE ON A TEAM WITH "0" TEAM CHEMISTRY Unlike BARCELONA.

Nadim
November 22, 2009, 11:11 AM
:lol::lol:pffffttttt.. ahahaha ur funny.. nadim.. u actually think Argentina is gonna win? did u see the friendly game between Spain and Argentina? Argentina looked crappier than Bangladesh or maybe Spain is just that good( Fernando Torres wasnt even playing). Spain will crush everyone... Spain or Russia will take the cup. DONT EXPECT MUCH FROM MESSI HE CANT DO MUCH WHEN HE ON A TEAM WITH "0" TEAM CHEMISTRY Unlike BARCELONA.

Dont worry time will talk...We will perform well, when we need to do so........sudhu sudhu energy nosto koira to kuno luv naire vai.:-D

_Rafi_
November 22, 2009, 11:18 AM
Russia will take the cup.

RUSSIA!
Matha tik ache tho!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

bangla-red
November 22, 2009, 11:24 AM
Go Mascherano and Insua!

rashed411
November 22, 2009, 11:25 AM
RUSSIA!
Matha tik ache tho!

It was a joke and i love russia lol... they will take the 2014 world cup!!! btw if u think Argentina will win then i must ask "Apnar matha tik acho tho??"

_Rafi_
November 22, 2009, 11:27 AM
It was a joke and i love russia lol... they will take the 2014 world cup!!! btw if u think Argentina will win then i must ask "Apnar matha tik acho tho??"

better than u:-).

Dhruvo
November 22, 2009, 12:49 PM
Argentina FTW!

magic boy
November 22, 2009, 01:59 PM
goaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll
Argentinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
champppppppiiiooooooooonnnnnnn 2010!!!!!!

:D

Ashraf-FTP
November 22, 2009, 02:06 PM
Go Mascherano and Insua!
haha liverpool fan..

Argentina got no chance.. only their forward is strong with Messi, Tevez and Aguero.. their back is very weak except Zanetti.. they will have to really step up their game at the back to have any chance for the semis.. their goalies suck too :(

bangla-red
November 22, 2009, 02:25 PM
Just play a 0-1-5-4... Javier "The Monster" Mascherano will take care of them.

Ashraf-FTP
November 22, 2009, 02:45 PM
Just play a 0-1-5-4... Javier "The Monster" Mascherano will take care of them.
the other Javier is better ;)

Rabz
November 23, 2009, 10:54 AM
They qualified, right???
oh, yes they did.

meh. losers.

AsifTheManRahman
November 23, 2009, 11:27 AM
Losers indeed. They will lose to Japan.

_Rafi_
November 25, 2009, 03:59 AM
Losers indeed. They will lose to Japan.

no way. Argentina wl win the world cup this time. After all football god is with them

Nadim
December 4, 2009, 02:05 PM
Should be piece of cake;)

Group B
Argentina
South Korea
Nigeria
Greece

gunda
March 17, 2010, 11:55 AM
Lionel Messi >>>>> Diego Armando Maradona.

The Best Player In The World.

P.s Who was pele? Never heard of him.

Ashraf-FTP
March 17, 2010, 12:05 PM
Should be piece of cake;)

Group B
Argentina
South Korea
Nigeria
Greece
:lol:

South Korea and Nigeria will qualify. Meh, or maybe Greece instead of Nigeria. Argentina, who??

Lionel Messi >>>>> Diego Armando Maradona.

The Best Player In The World.

P.s Who was pele? Never heard of him.

Buddy, without Xavi, Henry and Iniesta helping him, Messi would be another shorty with no stamina just running around without the ball :D

al-Sagar
March 18, 2010, 04:46 AM
Go Mascherano and Insua!

and add... maxi rodriguez

deshifan
April 6, 2010, 07:01 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47597000/jpg/_47597478_messi_get282.jpg

Lionel Messi lit up the Nou Camp with a stunning four-goal haul to beat Arsenal and maintain Barcelona's bid for back-to-back Champions League titles.

full story - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8602344.stm

Sohel
April 8, 2010, 01:20 AM
I cannot stand Argentina. Cheating nancy boys too skilled to cheat but doing it anyway. Compulsive divers also masters at all other forms of faggotry. Fundamental lack of ethical foundation and sportsmanship in their soccer culture. The overt racism against blacks and mestizos, although many of them are possibly mestizos themselves, doesn't help either. Only in that culture can a drug addict, cheater, wife beater, egocentric, liposuctioned, child abandoning friend of brutal dictators can be considered a national hero. Many Bangladeshis, usually ignorant of such things, or don't think of anything "deeply" also love their ArZENtina. Then again, we also have Bangladeshis, not all of them Jafrullah Sharafat/Sahara Khatun khyat, who wave the Pakistani flag at cricket games and name their children Hitler and Laden.

Having said that, I'm a HUGE fan of Messi. Will easily be regarded as the greatest forward ever (including Pele and Zidane) by the time he retires. Thank GOD he grew up in a classy place like Barcelona and not some wanna be Euro, backwater s***hole by the river "Plate".

It's like liking Pakistani cricketers on their individual merit but NEVER supporting their flag on the pitch.

Beamer
April 8, 2010, 09:30 AM
You said it all. Argentina is the most racist nation on the planet. Don't forget also that all the freaking Nazi's after the war got shelter there. Cheating in soccer is also part of their life. patano khela theke shuru korey. oh..how they denied Brazil in '78.

That said, Messi is the greatest of this generation. He is sublime, magical and unstoppable.

Shehwar
April 8, 2010, 04:49 PM
Go BRAZIL!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Ajfar
April 8, 2010, 07:24 PM
Maradonna's the Coach. alright nuff said.

Tormuz
April 10, 2010, 10:55 AM
Even Bangladesh can beat Argentina in any given day.

_Rafi_
April 10, 2010, 02:55 PM
Achcha...dekhum ne WC koto dhane koto chaal @ above's gentlemen

al-Sagar
April 10, 2010, 11:51 PM

football or cricket ???

Imteaz
April 11, 2010, 04:21 AM
An Article is published in The Daily Prothom Alo today April 11, 2010. Comparison between Lionel Messi and Diego Maradona. Not a bad writing.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9470/20100411251b.jpg (http://img691.imageshack.us/i/20100411251b.jpg/)

Source: http://www.eprothomalo.com/index.php?opt=view&page=25&date=2010-04-11

Bond
April 11, 2010, 12:56 PM

:notworthy:

Equinox
April 11, 2010, 05:17 PM
Messi has surpassed Maradona in club football. However he still has a lot to prove on the International stage. He can not be bracketed alongside Pele, Zidane and Maradona until he guides his country to the World Cup. Keep in mind that when playing for Barcelona he has two of the World's best midfielders in Xavi and Iniesta to feed him top quality balls all day long. He doesn't have the same luxury while wearing the Argentine shirt. So if he is to be among the best ever he needs to prove he can score goals anywhere and everywhere. The World Cup will be his acid test. But yes he is easily the best of his generation. Wahayy better than C. Ronaldo. Only player who even come close to him is Ronalidhinho (2002-2005), that is if you consider him to be of this generation.

al-Sagar
April 12, 2010, 02:53 AM
messi plays in a barcelona team where he is supported by lots of world class players.

maradona did not have that support in NAPOLI. he single handedly took napoli to title when juventus milan were dominating the italian league.

can messi go to bilbao or sevilla and end the domination of real or barca in spanish ???

Imteaz
April 13, 2010, 12:29 AM
We will get the answer in World Cup :)

magic boy
April 13, 2010, 03:21 AM
I cannot stand Argentina. Cheating nancy boys too skilled to cheat but doing it anyway. Compulsive divers also masters at all other forms of faggotry. Fundamental lack of ethical foundation and sportsmanship in their soccer culture. The overt racism against blacks and mestizos, although many of them are possibly mestizos themselves, doesn't help either. Only in that culture can a drug addict, cheater, wife beater, egocentric, liposuctioned, child abandoning friend of brutal dictators can be considered a national hero. Many Bangladeshis, usually ignorant of such things, or don't think of anything "deeply" also love their ArZENtina. Then again, we also have Bangladeshis, not all of them Jafrullah Sharafat/Sahara Khatun khyat, who wave the Pakistani flag at cricket games and name their children Hitler and Laden.

aste....aste kick koren Sohel bhaia...bhoy lageto :-D

(agree with you on some parts of the post)

yaseer
April 13, 2010, 05:06 AM
Signing in.

Go Argentina GO!!

Bikhari
April 13, 2010, 01:27 PM
football or cricket ???

Football, cricket, kapadi, hockey, badminton, khusti, maramari, sob doroner khelate amar jitbo against ARG insallah.

Bikhari
April 13, 2010, 01:28 PM
Signing in.

Go Argentina GO!!

let me finish it off.

Die Argentina die!!

FagunerAgun
April 18, 2010, 12:29 PM
Canigia...the master of cheating of all time in soccer. Second one...Diego's hand of God.
I support no more that once I used to. They use cheating more than their talents and technics in winning games.

revolver
April 26, 2010, 01:29 PM
messi the destroyer..he will finish everyone

Sohel
April 27, 2010, 05:50 AM
Sadly the faggotry is quite infectious. Messi who grew up in Barcelona, needs to get Spanish citizenship before needlessly infecting himself further.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/frnyf666z0s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/frnyf666z0s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hatebreed
April 27, 2010, 05:06 PM
Maradona should be coaching Argentina's handball team.

Ashraf-FTP
April 27, 2010, 05:58 PM
Maradona should be coaching Argentina's handball team.
And Messi should be the captain ;)

Bond
May 5, 2010, 08:20 PM
Messi is messed up, he'll soon be into drugs like Madonna and gain 200 lbs in no time. Argentina is overrated, they'll not even advance in the second round.

Nasif
May 5, 2010, 09:22 PM
Always been Argentina fan.

Argentina and Abahoni... both starts with A; cause they are A Class material!:karate:

Tigers_eye
May 14, 2010, 04:36 PM
Bhuwa Bhuwa!! Bhuwa Bhuwa!! Purai Bhuwa!!

But I would support them against any european country!!

Nadim
May 15, 2010, 11:32 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ay7qNEA9FgU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ay7qNEA9FgU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ARG vs BRA...ad

al-Sagar
May 20, 2010, 11:38 AM
Coloccini fails to make cut for Argentina party (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8676659.stm)

Argentina squad: Goalkeepers: Sergio Romero (AZ Alkmaar), Mariano Andujar (Catania), Diego Pozo (Colon)

Defenders: Nicolas Burdisso (Inter Milan), Martin Demichelis (Bayern Munich), Walter Samuel (Inter Milan), Gabriel Heinze (Olympique Marseille), Nicolas Otamendi (Velez Sarsfield), Clemente Rodriguez (Estudiantes), Ariel Garce (Colon)

Midfielders: Javier Mascherano (Liverpool), Juan Sebastian Veron (Estudiantes), Maximiliano Rodriguez (Liverpool), Mario Bolatti (Fiorentina), Angel Di Maria (Benfica), Jonas Gutierrez (Newcastle), Javier Pastore (Palermo)

Forwards: Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid), Diego Milito (Inter Milan), Martin Palermo (Boca Juniors), Carlos Tevez (Manchester City), Gonzalo Higuain (Real Madrid), Lionel Messi (Barcelona).

_Rafi_
May 21, 2010, 04:28 AM
Defence is too weak. Goalkeeper may be weakest link. Midfield also seems hopeless with proven losers like Veron and Maxi Rodriguez. Javier Macherano wont be effective. There is no balanced backup for their fantastic attacks. The service of Riquelme needed who would probably can play Xavi's and Guti's business respectively for Messi and Higuaine.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Equinox
May 21, 2010, 06:40 AM
They will go with three up front. Messi and Tevez are certain with Milito, Aguero and Higuain battling for the third spot. Higuain is the favourite though. If Mascherano slips up their defence will be murdered.

Star player: Lionel Messi
Players to watch: Carlos Tevez, Javier Mascherano, Sergio Aguero

Prediction: Semi-finalists.

Tigers_eye
May 21, 2010, 11:20 AM
ei thread'er ki hoisey? Why is it shifted towards right? Moving goal post is illegal.

Equinox
May 22, 2010, 07:33 AM
With a choice of Messi, Tevez, Higuain and Aguero up front they are probably the second best team when it comes to attacking. However with such a weak midfield that may be futile.

yaseer
May 23, 2010, 12:42 AM
Yes, the midfield is very weak. Players like Veron still making the squad shows the weakness. There will be lot more pressure to the defense with this poor midfield. When it happens, the world's best forward line may just run around or wait for balls to be delivered.

On paper it is not looking good, but hope they can turn things around in the field.

Ashraf-FTP
May 23, 2010, 12:50 AM
Yes, the midfield is very weak. Players like Veron still making the squad shows the weakness. There will be lot more pressure to the defense with this poor midfield. When it happens, the world's best forward line may just run around or wait for balls to be delivered.

On paper it is not looking good, but hope they can turn things around in the field.
So why did they leave back the likes of Riquelme, Aimar, Cambiasso, Zanetti etc?

yaseer
May 23, 2010, 01:05 AM
So why did they leave back the likes of Riquelme, Aimar, Cambiasso, Zanetti etc?

Riquelme had some issues with Maradona.
Aimar, Cambiasso and Zanetti may not been in a good form or too old? I am not sure though. When there is Maradona around, you can always expect the unexpected :)
Here lies the "chance" or "no chance" of Argentina.

Ashraf-FTP
May 23, 2010, 01:22 AM
Riquelme had some issues with Maradona.
Aimar, Cambiasso and Zanetti may not been in a good form or too old? I am not sure though. When there is Maradona around, you can always expect the unexpected :)
Here lies the "chance" or "no chance" of Argentina.
Riqulelme having problems is understandable. As he is one of the most experienced and captaincy problems and things like that.

Zanetti is never too old, he is evergreen like Giggs. Watch todays match, he looked like a 25 year old defensive midfielder crossing everyone out.

Aimar is out of form, true. But still his experience and proven performances from before should have landed him a spot.

Cambiasso is still young, compared to the other 3 I mentioned. And he isnt in very bad form, he is better than Mascherano to be honest.

But yes you are right, what can you expect from a drug addict anyways, always the "unexpected". A first round exit would be unexpected too ;)

Shaan
May 25, 2010, 02:04 PM
So, why anti Argentina supporters are crying here. This place is for Argentina supporters who will share their good feelings about their support team. Really sad some people writing those unnecessary controversy issues related to that team which is depend on who is looking at what angle and how one feel. No need to feed here your agonized outbursting feelings to ruin others good feelings about their own respective team. I don't like Brazil or English football or Italian team that don't mean that I have to foul mouth to their supporters thread and ruin their good feelings, what kind of sense of humor we poses that we try to destroy and disrespects others feelings in sake of own egoist fulfillment. Pls stop those egoism here, everyone here are able to justify whom they are supporting and why !!

Ashraf-FTP
May 25, 2010, 03:11 PM
^^ lol. Its called trash talk and its very fun before something big like the WC. Thats what makes it exciting. Wont you have more fun now that we have offended Argentina, if they win the WC? You are welcome to go to other threads and be part of it, its all part of the fun :)

Shaan
May 27, 2010, 06:44 AM

Having said that, I'm a HUGE fan of Messi. Will easily be regarded as the greatest forward ever (including Pele and Zidane) by the time he retires. Thank GOD he grew up in a classy place like Barcelona and not some wanna be Euro, backwater s***hole by the river "Plate".

It's like liking Pakistani cricketers on their individual merit but NEVER supporting their flag on the pitch.
who cares here..it is like visiting pak forum saying against pakistan team. Don't know which team you are supporting? But racism is all over the world even in Bangladesh if someone is bit darker than people start to nick name the person as like "kala Babul" even people over there have tendency to ignore dark looking women when they want to choose their life partner. All the Latin Americans are corrupted as hell and drug is their ultimate life style, Brazil is one country where almost everyday gangsters fight over drugs and many youngsters clasing over drugs, this scenario is very rare in Argentina. I have a friend who is married with a Argentine and she lived in Argentina for three years, I never heard from her anything much about these overt racism. I don't wanna say any bad things about any nation and country because of not supporting that country, cause no one out there is a saint. Argentina as a nation and culturally very civilize, wealthy and clean compare to Brazil or any other Latin country.. it is not my words, go and ask people who ever visited that country, also facts say too !!

some issues on Brazil:
http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/42/132.html
http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0208/p04s01-woam.html

One World
June 12, 2010, 10:42 AM
Macy who?

One World
June 12, 2010, 10:44 AM
Lucky Argentina, lucky Maradona, Unlucky Eagles

One World
June 12, 2010, 10:50 AM
We are in injury time and I am glad that not too many awkward calls against the Eagles as the norm.

One World
June 12, 2010, 10:52 AM
Somebody should deliver some ropes so the coach remains on his seat all through the match, so ugly scenarios.

Ajfar
June 12, 2010, 10:55 AM
messi re koto lafalafi. amar matha. ekta bolod. finishing jodi korte na pare taile khobor ase.

Imteaz
June 12, 2010, 11:05 AM
Well done Argentine. Keep it up.

magic boy
June 12, 2010, 01:17 PM
Lucky Escape!! gotta be very sharp against Korea. overall good enough

Rabz
June 12, 2010, 01:20 PM
Very very unimpressive performance by Argentina. Lucky escape indeed.
Better pull up their socks at the business end of the tournament for any chance of even being competitive enough.

Shaan
June 12, 2010, 04:48 PM
Win is win.. Argentina missed lots of chances..so, I don't think anything lucky escape here. Its bad luck the goal difference was not at big margin..Unlike fluke england draw.. thats call lucky escape of not loosing !!

bangla-red
June 12, 2010, 05:30 PM
Yes, Masch and Maxi owned!

Imteaz
June 13, 2010, 01:08 AM
Defence weak. Forward line mone hoi beshi strong hoe gese tai miss o beshi hoche. Good Luck for next match.

bangla-red
June 13, 2010, 05:23 AM
Cambiasso is still young, compared to the other 3 I mentioned. And he isnt in very bad form, he is better than Mascherano to be honest.

Not really though... Mascherano's awesome purely because of his attitude.

And Argentina will sturggle if Gutierrez plays the next game at right-back.

yaseer
June 17, 2010, 08:41 AM
Very well played Argentina :up:
Now aiming to go all the way.

BanCricFan
June 17, 2010, 08:49 AM
Messi n Maradona! Masha Allah!

Viva la Argentina...Venga! Venga!

al-Sagar
June 25, 2010, 11:33 PM
so next is the huddle of mexico .....

and then who ever .... england and germany its always a classic

Tigers_eye
June 27, 2010, 11:54 AM
Argentina'r khobor asey!!!

al-Sagar
June 27, 2010, 12:23 PM
Argentina'r khobor asey!!!

sukhobor ???

Bond
June 27, 2010, 12:36 PM
Go Mexico! Kick Argentina out, sick of seeing Maradona the moha modon.

Nadim
June 27, 2010, 12:37 PM

Do u know what???

Argentina will win the cup

and portugal's hope will bve ended.....

this week

;)

Bond
June 29, 2010, 01:31 AM
Well played Argentina, nice goal by Tevez. Germnay will eliminate you guys, just like last time.

Bond
June 30, 2010, 03:00 AM
http://img.skysports.com/09/06/800x600/mesutozil_2313947.jpg

This guy is gonna cause a lot of problems for Madonna's team

Ananna
June 30, 2010, 01:06 PM
Its amazing to see a lot of people who support other countries come here to make negative comments against Aregntina. I visited other countrie's fan threads and didnt find such things. It tells me that these folks are scared of Argentina. I watched all of the Argentina matches in this WC and I dont think Argentina won all of these matches because there played much better than their opponents. But if someone looks at comments posted by others, he would think that Argentina was lucky to win these matches. Go get you lives guys and enjoy the WC

Ananna
June 30, 2010, 01:06 PM

who kicked whose ***?

Ananna
June 30, 2010, 01:08 PM
Well played Argentina, nice goal by Tevez. Germnay will eliminate you guys, just like last time.

you hoped and prayed for the same against Mexico. Didnt work.
Lets see what happens.

Ashraf-FTP
June 30, 2010, 01:15 PM
Messi who? Exactly. 27 shots and still no goals. Yeah keepers made good saves but saves become easy when the ball is travelling at 20 km/h. even I can score atleast 5 goals from 27 shots. tsk tsk. Get over him Argentina fans. He is worth nothing wtihout the likes of Xavi and Iniesta feeding him balls right infront of the net.

_Rafi_
June 30, 2010, 01:36 PM
Messi who? Exactly. 27 shots and still no goals. Yeah keepers made good saves but saves become easy when the ball is travelling at 20 km/h. even I can score atleast 5 goals from 27 shots. tsk tsk. Get over him Argentina fans. He is worth nothing wtihout the likes of Xavi and Iniesta feeding him balls right infront of the net.
Allah, ederke gyan dao!
Messi's primary duty isn't scoring. He is one of the two best player of the world cup so far if not best. Do you know how many of Argentine goals are assisted from him?
And in Barcelona he plays as a forward cum playmaker. In argentina he totally plays as a playmaker. Understand?
Btw you think you can score goals from 27 shots! May be you are right. But I doubt you can take one shot properly!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Ananna
June 30, 2010, 03:50 PM

5 goals from 27 shots? What r u doing in this forum? Go play for some club.
BTW, what will be your next logo? Spain?

Ashraf-FTP
July 1, 2010, 09:22 AM
Yes I can score 5 goals from 27 shots. And I am not saying that Messi took shots from midfields. He was close to the penalty area if not inside for all the shots.

Rafi, Okay I agree that he plays as a playmaker. But still dont tell me you didnt think he wasnt gonna score :) And if he only played as a playmaker, how come he took 27 shots? I didnt see Kaka or Schewansteigar take 27 shots?

Anonna, I do play, not proffessionally but still I can score 5 from 27 shots. And I bet anyone who plays regularly can, its not a too hard task. And as for logos, Germany is the only team I support. Germany and Manchester United. I have been supporting Germany since 2000. So doesnt matter if they lose or win or get kicked out first round I will still support them. So even if they lose to Argentina in the quarters, I wont be switching over to Spain :)

al-Sagar
July 1, 2010, 10:15 AM
Yes I can score 5 goals from 27 shots. And I am not saying that Messi took shots from midfields. He was close to the penalty area if not inside for all the shots.

Rafi, Okay I agree that he plays as a playmaker. But still dont tell me you didnt think he wasnt gonna score :) And if he only played as a playmaker, how come he took 27 shots? I didnt see Kaka or Schewansteigar take 27 shots?

Anonna, I do play, not proffessionally but still I can score 5 from 27 shots. And I bet anyone who plays regularly can, its not a too hard task. And as for logos, Germany is the only team I support. Germany and Manchester United. I have been supporting Germany since 2000. So doesnt matter if they lose or win or get kicked out first round I will still support them. So even if they lose to Argentina in the quarters, I wont be switching over to Spain :)

i agree in this point ... whether u are play maker or striker or even defender or GK, when u had 27 shots ... u are supposed to score goals ... ...

Ananna
July 1, 2010, 10:43 AM
i agree in this point ... whether u are play maker or striker or even defender or GK, when u had 27 shots ... u are supposed to score goals ... ...

So the summary is, Messi is really a messy player!!

_Rafi_
July 1, 2010, 12:10 PM
Sooner or later everyone will realize how good is Messi. And if you are a German fan you are going to realize that very soon! :-):-):-)

Ananna
July 1, 2010, 02:19 PM
Sooner or later everyone will realize how good is Messi. And if you are a German fan you are going to realize that very soon! :-):-):-)

tomar (jodi choto hau)/apnar mukhe phul chandon poruk.

bdtiger
July 2, 2010, 01:44 PM
Go argentina :)

http://bilder.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/PICTURES/sport/2010/06/2010-06-14-sexy-world-cup-fans-argentina-hot-supporter/sexy-argentina-fan2-16513248__MBHF,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bi ld,height=349.jpg

http://bilder.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/PICTURES/sport/2010/06/2010-06-14-sexy-world-cup-fans-argentina-hot-supporter/argentina-fan-blonde-16513092__MBHF,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bi ld,height=349.jpg

http://bilder.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/PICTURES/sport/2010/06/2010-06-14-sexy-world-cup-fans-argentina-hot-supporter/sexy-argentina-fan-16513255__MBHF,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bi ld,height=349.jpg

Bond
July 2, 2010, 09:29 PM
Madonna has been talking bid, humiliated Muller, I hope the Ozil scores a blinder. Messi is another overrated player.

Ajfar
July 2, 2010, 10:51 PM
^^ I sure hope these are not the best looking fan Argentina has.

al-Sagar
July 2, 2010, 11:49 PM
i remember last time. i was student of buet that time. we arranged big screen in ahsanullah field from quarter final stage.

the first night Argentina was out. the whole next day brazil supporter were bashing argenitna supporters but in the night Brazil lost ... ... next day those brazil supportes were not seen in the campus

bdtiger
July 3, 2010, 09:39 AM
i remember last time. i was student of buet that time. we arranged big screen in ahsanullah field from quarter final stage.

the first night Argentina was out. the whole next day brazil supporter were bashing argenitna supporters but in the night Brazil lost ... ... next day those brazil supportes were not seen in the campus

i remember a person whose first team is chile.... gone....now he is seeking 2nd and 3rd teams... poor effort.
there's no 2nd third option bro.... once you gone you are gone forever (4 years)
so keep out criticizing other fan pages. sagar al offstump :D

_Rafi_
July 3, 2010, 10:52 AM
Bye bye baby!

tonoy
July 3, 2010, 10:54 AM
Rafi, I think the whole world realized how good Messi is, especially the Germans. :lol:

_Rafi_
July 3, 2010, 10:59 AM
Rafi, I think the whole world realized how good Messi is, especially the Germans. :lol:

well Messi isn't that bad but surely not the greatest.

Bond
July 3, 2010, 11:05 AM
well Messi isn't that bad but surely not the greatest.

his shots were awful and lacked power, also Argentina has always been an overrated team, gald that Germnay showed them their worth. :D

Ajfar
July 3, 2010, 11:05 AM

oo Rafi bhai Messi koto good ami tow ekhono janlam nah. Apni janen naki?

bdtiger
July 3, 2010, 11:16 AM
feeling sorry all argentine fans!

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 11:17 AM
i remember a person whose first team is chile.... gone....now he is seeking 2nd and 3rd teams... poor effort.
there's no 2nd third option bro.... once you gone you are gone forever (4 years)

u can check this thread and be sure who my 1st 2nd or 3rd team are. i made it before the world cup started.

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=1165688&postcount=42

and every human has the right o criticize and praise. i have praised whoever did well in this WC and criticized whoever did bad.

Ajfar
July 3, 2010, 11:26 AM

dude its a freaking game. stop taking this stuff so seriously. I will change my team every second, every minute. I will criticize them because I hate them or love them. When USA played against Ghana. I wanted Ghana to lose, but yesterday I was supporting GHANA. so what??

_Rafi_
July 3, 2010, 11:29 AM
his shots were awful and lacked power, also Argentina has always been an overrated team, gald that Germnay showed them their worth. :D

Argentina were not pretournament favourit in my list. I mentioned that earliar in this thread impliedly.
And yes Messi isn't good shooter. I agree.
And also I already acknowledged Germany is playing far better in this forum.

CricFanBD
July 3, 2010, 11:34 AM
Bye Bye Maradona...don't cry....see you next time.

_Rafi_
July 3, 2010, 11:35 AM
oo Rafi bhai Messi koto good ami tow ekhono janlam nah. Apni janen naki?

Naah vai, apnader sathe para gelo na. Brazil o harse kintu:-)
Vai apni ektu C.Ronaldo, Rooney der performence er sathe or performence milie dekben. Messi ki better khele nai? Tobe golden ball pawar moto valo khele nai.

tonoy
July 3, 2010, 11:37 AM
Naah vai, apnader sathe para gelo na. Brazil o harse kintu:-)
Vai apni ektu C.Ronaldo, Rooney der performence er sathe or performence milie dekben. Messi ki better khele nai? Tobe golden ball pawar moto valo khele nai.

Golden Ball? oke to plastic ball ei dawa uchit na. :lol:

_Rafi_
July 3, 2010, 11:39 AM
dude its a freaking game. stop taking this stuff so seriously. I will change my team every second, every minute. I will criticize them because I hate them or love them. When USA played against Ghana. I wanted Ghana to lose, but yesterday I was supporting GHANA. so what??

same for me. I am applauding every team playing beautifull game. I am also enjoying Argentina-Brazil rivalry too. Sad that both of the team lost.

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 11:43 AM

:big_hug::applause::applause::clap::clap::bighug:: bighug::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::great::great::g reat:

auntu
July 3, 2010, 11:49 AM
It was a mayhem.

Ashraf-FTP
July 3, 2010, 12:47 PM
Where's Anonna ? ;) See I still have the same logo. Maybe you will look for your second team now? ;D

I said that a while ago. Messi shots afre too bad, either no finishing or no power. He needs to eat a bit more and work out a bit more. Needs a stronger build in Pro football :)

Ajfar
July 3, 2010, 02:15 PM
Golden Ball? oke to plastic ball ei dawa uchit na. :lol:

plastic er ball thak maradonar jonno messi ke ekta ballon dewa uchit
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

BanCricFan
July 6, 2010, 12:28 PM
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Sports
<FIELDSET>

Argentine fan released

</FIELDSET>
A Correspondent, Munshiganj
An Argentine fan was released yesterday after 48 hours of his abduction from Jajira-Kunjanagar under Sadar upazila of the district.
The victim was identified as Al-Amin, 16, a student of class eight.
Sources said on Saturday night, 4 or 5 German supporters abducted Al-Amin from Mina Bazaar of Adhara union, after the Germans beat Argentina.
Later, he was kept locked in a room at Jajira-Kunjanagar till yesterday.
He was admitted to Munshiganj general hospital after he was rescued.
A general diary was lodged with Sadar police station in this connection.

The Daily Star

Nadim
July 28, 2010, 03:14 PM
Dhett.........No more Maradona :(:mad:

Habib
July 28, 2010, 03:21 PM
Good riddance.

Ashraf-FTP
July 29, 2010, 01:57 PM
Lmao. Bye bye El Die-go. Great decision by the AFA. He was just a cheerleader for the team, thats it.

_Rafi_
July 29, 2010, 03:23 PM
As a Argentine fan I must say AFA took right decision. You cant coach a team through emotion, kissing and hugging. You have to be tactical genious

Ajfar
August 1, 2010, 01:18 PM
I hear he already got another job?

Habib
August 2, 2010, 01:59 PM
I hear he already got another job?

What? MP in Venejuela?

Ajfar
August 3, 2010, 12:36 PM
What? MP in Venejuela?

ya something like that. Don't know about the MP part but I did hear Venejuela.

Habib
August 3, 2010, 12:40 PM
ya something like that. Don't know about the MP part but I did hear Venejuela.

LOL. I was just joking.

Ajfar
August 3, 2010, 02:58 PM
^well your joke just might come true. you never know.