PDA

View Full Version : North Korea Thread

Beamer
November 24, 2009, 10:56 PM
In the name of his majesty Kim Jong Il and the great leader Kim Jong Sung.

This is the official North Korea Thread. Please don't be radioactive. Leave well thought out comments on the Republics' chances in the World Cup. Verbal missiles not appreciated.

Dhruvo
November 25, 2009, 12:07 AM
In the name of his majesty Kim Jong Il and the great leader Kim Jong Sung.

This is the official North Korea Thread. Please don't be radioactive. Leave well thought out comments on the Republics' chances in the World Cup. Verbal missiles not appreciated.
Lol @ radioactive and missiles.

Nocturnal
November 25, 2009, 12:31 AM
happy to see them participating in WC!! Go NK!!

Rabz
November 25, 2009, 12:33 AM
Long live the Great Leader.

_Rafi_
November 25, 2009, 03:56 AM
Yes! N Korea go, grab the world cup
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Tigers_eye
November 25, 2009, 08:47 AM
Wouldn't mind if NK bully their way and win the cup. After all Asia representatives.

bujhee kom
November 25, 2009, 06:23 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200703/r130043_429191.jpg
You sneeze, I bless you, Bidim Bop Dai Foku!

bujhee kom
November 25, 2009, 06:49 PM
http://english.chosun.com/media/photo/news/200610/200610160004_00.jpg
I khick Japan's hass many times!

bujhee kom
November 25, 2009, 06:53 PM
http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2007/0702/a_wnoko_0214.jpg
IO am so laughing...we must defeat Sous Korea,
Jhapan and then Washington in World Cup,
zen we ter them who the rear boss is!

nasimul
December 4, 2009, 02:25 PM
Poor North Koreans.....WC after 44 years is going to be a nightmare for them.

Ashraf-FTP
December 6, 2009, 12:56 PM
Poor North Koreans.....WC after 44 years is going to be a nightmare for them.
lol couldnt disagree.. they're gonna be pwnd big time :D

Alien
December 7, 2009, 09:12 PM
First match against Brazil. That will be fun to watch.

cricman
December 8, 2009, 07:57 PM
Kim Jong-Il, the North Korean leader, is reportedly planning a unique strategy for televising next year's World Cup. The Dear Leader has allegedly decreed that no live matches will be shown on state TV -- only highlights edited in North Korea's favor. If they lose a match, the result will simply be ignored.

Won't be that many Highlights

Ashraf-FTP
December 8, 2009, 09:02 PM
Kim Jong-Il, the North Korean leader, is reportedly planning a unique strategy for televising next year's World Cup. The Dear Leader has allegedly decreed that no live matches will be shown on state TV -- only highlights edited in North Korea's favor. If they lose a match, the result will simply be ignored.

Won't be that many Highlights
wow!! if thats true then its totally messed.. w/e its their people who will watch that crap so doesnt matter :-p

Alien
December 10, 2009, 08:18 AM
I wonder what this nutcase got planned. Whats he going to explain at the end of the WC that his team had "Successful world cup"? He'll make a big mockery everywhere else.

auntu
December 10, 2009, 12:50 PM
First match against Brazil. That will be fun to watch.
:drool::E

Alien
January 24, 2010, 08:58 PM
This country is a serious joke and its unbelievable what country can get away with.

After all the nuke test, flying missiles over other countries, threatning nuclear attacks on other countries, shipping illigal arms + drug trafficking to fellow rogue states and there is not a single boycott of North Korea aside from few useless sanctions.

Oh lets not forget the human rights AND it still comes ahead of Bangladesh and UAE in the top 10 livable countries ranking!!

When South Africa was racist, they got boycotted for 20 years, Iraq copped a invasion + saddam getting hanged for WMD that never existed, Iran going to get attacked any day even though it hasnt got a nuke yet, Zimbabwe, same story - getting boycotted because of Mugabe. Lot of people even boycotted South Korea when they hosted world cup because they "eat dogs". And no proper boycott of NK.

Sorry didnt mean to politicise this thread but global double standard amazes me sometimes.

bujhee kom
January 24, 2010, 09:33 PM
^^Dearest Alien bhai, I hear you loud and clear! That Kim Jong-Il is one of the worst scums on the earth and you are absolutely right about the regime getting away with nothing but an occassional slap on the wrist of the freako's freak regime!! But we are working on his case and he will be gone sooner or later.....we wish all the best to the suffering North Koreans and let there be freedom for them!

And whenever, wherever North Korea and Kim Jong-Il scumbag's name is associated, it is political, you can't help but bring politics, evil brutal torture of politics to be exact, into here as well. I feel genuinely sorry for the North Korean soccer team and also the Republic's forever suffering and imprisioned good people!

But Alien bhai, it is really good to see that you are here and expressing what you have! Salute!

Ajfar
January 25, 2010, 12:52 AM

I wonder if we can do that with our cricket matches.

Alien
January 25, 2010, 02:33 AM
The main reason why North Korea has a soccer team is because the team has whole families stuck in that hell on earth, else they would have long defected during the qualifying rounds when they left the country.

FagunerAgun
January 31, 2010, 12:17 PM
Good luck, the courageous people, go all the way to the Semi finals.

Alien
April 6, 2010, 07:22 AM
Good luck, the courageous people, go all the way to the Semi finals.

They better, otherwise Dear Leader will probably execute them in Pyongyang Stadium.

jonny
May 14, 2010, 06:32 AM
www.northkoreafootball.blogspot.com (http://www.northkoreafootball.blogspot.com)

News from North Korea

Nafi
May 22, 2010, 03:51 PM
You the Kim Jong sung guy has 2000 consorts :o

Most of them aren't volunteers....

Puck
June 13, 2010, 06:28 PM
I heard tonight that the ordinary citizens are not allowed to watch the match live. It would be broadcast if they avoid defeat.

ammark
June 15, 2010, 04:42 AM
Maybe the Dhaka BCites should watch the NK matches at PyongYong restaurant in Banani. Apparently the waitresses are all really dodgy and offer special favours in exchange for renumeration. Plus they're all North Korean and dont speak a word of English or Bangla. And their prices are also said to be ridiculously high.

Anher
June 15, 2010, 05:30 AM
North Korea presents Asian Rooney "Jong Tae Se". Rumors around brazilian defenders cant stop shaking today when they think about "Jong Tae Se". Some say his every shot is like North korean long-range missiles and unbelievably accurate.

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d4P5pKuNu5Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Anher
June 15, 2010, 05:33 AM
North Korea presents Asian Rooney "Jong Tae Se". Rumors around brazilian defenders cant stop shaking when they think about "Jong Tae Se". Some say his every shot is like North Korean long-range missiles and unbelievably accurate.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d4P5pKuNu5Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d4P5pKuNu5Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9v-usNgNHu4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9v-usNgNHu4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

al-Sagar
June 15, 2010, 07:06 AM
Maybe the Dhaka BCites should watch the NK matches at PyongYong restaurant in Banani. Apparently the waitresses are all really dodgy and offer special favours in exchange for renumeration. Plus they're all North Korean and dont speak a word of English or Bangla. And their prices are also said to be ridiculously high.

will they offer free food and service if NK beats brazil

Alien
June 15, 2010, 05:47 PM

Are you serious? Never heard of that place. I thought North Koreans aren't allowed out of the country except for selected few.

al-Sagar
June 15, 2010, 11:56 PM
bhaloi khello...

mone hocche ei team ivory coast ar portugal ke bhogaite parbe

ammark
June 16, 2010, 09:56 PM
Are you serious? Never heard of that place. I thought North Koreans aren't allowed out of the country except for selected few.

The restaurant has very close links with the North Korean embassy. Even saw them waitresses in those fluffy korean frocks and pom poms, waving out to the North Korean ambassador as he left the place. Previously they were in one of the tall buildings opposite NSU at Banani. Now they've shifted to a 2 storey house on Banani Rd. 27 where its more conspicuous.

But from the three different people I know who've been there, they all said that the place is super-pricey, and the waitresses are dodgy.

Alien
June 21, 2010, 05:08 AM
Dear Leader Kim Jong-il wont be happy if Democratic People's Republic of Korea cops another thrashing from Portugal today. Brazil was probably understandable, but given Dear Leader's over-inflated ego, he might never heard of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Alien
June 21, 2010, 05:11 AM
The restaurant has very close links with the North Korean embassy. Even saw them waitresses in those fluffy korean frocks and pom poms, waving out to the North Korean ambassador as he left the place. Previously they were in one of the tall buildings opposite NSU at Banani. Now they've shifted to a 2 storey house on Banani Rd. 27 where its more conspicuous.

But from the three different people I know who've been there, they all said that the place is super-pricey, and the waitresses are dodgy.

Its probably one of the chain of restaurants operated by North Korea to bring in cash. There are several around the world.
http://boingboing.net/2010/03/31/pyongyang-north-kore.html

ammark
June 22, 2010, 05:11 PM
Dear Leader Kim Jong-il wont be happy if Democratic People's Republic of Korea cops another thrashing from Portugal today. Brazil was probably understandable, but given Dear Leader's over-inflated ego, he might never heard of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Clearly they never heard of Portugal. Bunch of schoolboys. The dear leader will probably have them all shot now!

Puck
June 24, 2010, 06:59 AM
I fear that your laconic gestures are often closer to the truth than my expectations. Despite their collapse in the second half of the last game, I feel that the North Koreans have behaved admirably in this world cup and have won many friends. Outsiders always criticise the regime rather than the inhabitants of the northern Korean peninsula. I hope they are treated with the dignity and respect these players deserve than a firing squad.

Tigers_eye
June 24, 2010, 09:29 AM
I am really proud of N Korea, the way player against Brazil.