PDA

View Full Version : Nigeria

incredible
November 27, 2009, 05:20 PM
Yeap..They Qualified... :D

bujhee kom
November 27, 2009, 06:29 PM
Salaam Nigeria, Rock n'Roll Nigeria, Go Nigeria!!

revolver
November 28, 2009, 05:17 AM
hope john obi mikel from nigeria does good...
hope he makes chelsea fc proud

Equinox
November 28, 2009, 06:43 PM
Don't they qualify all the time? I think Ghana and Cote d'Ivoire will be the African teams to watch out for.

Ghana: Michael Essien, Stephen Appiah, Sulley Muntari, Andre Ayew
Ivory Coast: Didier Drogba, Kolo Toure, Didier Zokorah, Yahya Toure, Solomon Kalou

AsifTheManRahman
November 28, 2009, 06:44 PM
May Nigeria beat Argentina again.

revolver
November 29, 2009, 05:17 AM
Don't they qualify all the time? I think Ghana and Cote d'Ivoire will be the African teams to watch out for.

Ghana: Michael Essien, Stephen Appiah, Sulley Muntari, Andre Ayew
Ivory Coast: Didier Drogba, Kolo Toure, Didier Zokorah, Yahya Toure, Solomon Kalou

yhh ghana is a top team
btw didnt egypt qualify??

Equinox
November 29, 2009, 08:54 AM
yhh ghana is a top team
btw didnt egypt qualify??
Lol no they lost to their arch-rivals Algeria. North London was a great place to be during that match lol.

revolver
November 29, 2009, 09:31 AM
Lol no they lost to their arch-rivals Algeria. North London was a great place to be during that match lol.

:floor::floor::floor:
im from north...oh yhh thats y algerian fans were in the streets in trafalgar square...(my house is next to tottenham statdium

Tigers_eye
November 30, 2009, 04:56 PM
Roger Milla will score goals like no one have ever seen before. Only his imagination brings the world soccer to his feet.

Neel Here
December 1, 2009, 11:42 AM
their spirit is great. any one remembers the 3-2 against spain in 1998 world cup ?
one of the best matches of that WC. they came back from behind twice to win the match.