PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming stars from YWC 2010

Eshen
December 1, 2009, 03:30 AM
From YWC 2008, we found exciting talents like Tim Southee, Wayne Parnell, Ravindra Jadeja, and Virat Kohli. Who do you think will be stars from YWC 2010?

My picks -

Mitchell Marsh (Australia)
Anamul Haque (Bangladesh)
Azeem Rafiq (England)
Usman Qadir (Pakistan)
Kraigg Brathwaite (West Indies)

_Rafi_
December 1, 2009, 08:20 AM
Abul hasan
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Equinox
December 1, 2009, 04:14 PM
I don't think Anamul and/or Abul will feature in Intl. cricket next year (hopefully). They are both only 17 and I remember Siddons said that he has made a list of 20 players that he wants to stick with till the World Cup. I think Sohrawordi Shuvo, Marshall Ayub and Shubhashish Roy (considering our fragile pace dept.) will be given debuts at some point next year. I don't know how effective they will turn out to be though.

Craig Kieswetter is being groomed by England. He is an aggressive keeper/batsman who plays for Somerset and had a great season in all formats this year. And surprise surprise he is born and brought up in South Africa...Graeme Smith made a personal request to him to not turn his back on his homeland but I doubt he is going to listen. When the time comes I'm sure he will pick to play for England.

Cheteshwar Pujara: This guy is a run-scoring machine. I think he will replace VVS Laxman once he retires.