PDA

View Full Version : End of the road for Mash and Ash

Tigers_eye
December 2, 2009, 01:54 PM
Pak players have been cleared to play IPL. That ends any hope of fao money for the above two. Asif, Aamer, Gul will fill the void. As for Ashraful, Mumbai already has too many foreign players so he will not be recalled. Umar Akmal, Fridi will take up other positions that will be available.

http://www.cricinfo.com/ipl2010/content/current/story/437851.html

auntu
December 2, 2009, 01:57 PM
Moment of truth.
Your right Mijan bhai. At least Ash has to pack his bag.

revolver
December 2, 2009, 02:05 PM
damn man but they might be asking for sakib also tamim after his master blast in few series

bujhee kom
December 2, 2009, 08:38 PM
That's okay! I am kinda glad Mijan bhai if this chapter really closed for Mash and Ash! They had really a bad time there at IPL last season! And the whole not playing Mash till one of the last games by the Buchanan guy and watch him fail under pressure and Ash was also forgettable performance....I want to forget this IPL chapter....and if in the future good things happen at IPL with our BD players I will enjoy that as well and that will be good for us and our cricketers no doubt!

But I am excited about Shakibs inclusion of the (Worchestershire was it?) County cricket and Inshallah Tamim will probably get soem kind of IPL/county offer soon!

BANFAN
December 3, 2009, 06:40 AM
It was otherwise end of Mash with what all has happened last season & he had only one year contract. Ash has no reason to be dropped yet, since he has a contract valid for this year as well.

Jesus87
December 4, 2009, 03:04 AM
Well I don't expect them to return to IPL, atleast Mash wouldn't be anywhere near the team for the next three years lol, after his horrible spell of 4/58 from 4 overs he doesn't deserve a place and as for Ash he really needs to see a psychologist.
I don't think any of our players are going to be bought at this IPL either. Nayeem should be bought by any franchise, he's a good hitter. But compared to foreign players none of our players have the balls to be T20 players.

yaseer
December 4, 2009, 03:14 AM
Mash had one year contract only. So, it was never sure for him this year.

ASH has two years contract. So, even if Mumbai discontinues with him, he is going to get the money (portion if not full) as did Razzak got from Bangalore last year.

Equinox
February 1, 2010, 06:00 PM
Mashrafe'r contract ki ekhono ase?

desirocker
February 2, 2010, 02:31 AM
Mashrafe'r contract ki ekhono ase?

i heard he signed a 2 yr contract

cricman
February 13, 2010, 03:59 PM
I guess both Ash and Mash got bought out

Better for PCL

nzfan