PDA

View Full Version : Australia killing test cricket !

Neel Here
December 17, 2009, 02:42 AM
http://www.cricinfo.com/ausvwi09/engine/current/match/406191.html

OK, time for a breather - with 131 runs in that session, a rate of 5.1 per over - entertaining stuff for the 10,000 fans at the WACA.

only 10,000 fans ? runs at 5.1 per over ?? :rolleyes:
only 7 wickets over one and a half days ? :rolleyes:
a grand total of 5 wickets of the australian innings fell on the 5th day (in the 2nd test) ? :rolleyes:
OMG australia are KILLING test cricket with this bowler's graveyard !! >:) :-D

p.s. of course not, that is only true when the same thing happens in the sub-continent, especially india. when it happens in australia, it's simply 'terrific batting' and 'entertaining stuff', followed by 'Who said Test Cricket was dead' ! :smug:
man, the stench of this hypocrisy is unbearable ! :sick:

BD-Shardul
December 17, 2009, 05:33 AM
man, the stench of this hypocrisy is unbearable ! :sick:

[বাংলা]ভাইজান, আমজাদ হোসেনের 'শিউলি ফোঁটার পরে' ছোটগল্পে পড়েছিলাম, "মনের ভেতর যদি ক্ষোভ থাকে, তা কোন দিন কেউ লুকায়ে রাখতে পারে না। এক সময় না এক সময় তা প্রকাশ পায়ই।"

এবং হ্যাঁ, ভারতের ব্যাটিং পিচ ক্রিকেটকে ধ্বংস করে বলে যদি ওয়াকার পিচ ক্রিকেট ধ্বংস করছে না বলি, তাহলে হাইপোক্রিসিই হবে। কিন্তু আমাদের এই হাইপোক্রিসির একটা কারণ আছে। কারণটা হল 'দ্য ডিসডাইন অব বিসিসিয়াই টুওার্ডস বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট টীম'।

বিদ্রঃ আমি এখানে বিসিসিআই এর কথা বলেছি, ভারতের জনগণের কথা বলি নাই।[/বাংলা]

Neel Here
December 17, 2009, 06:57 AM
[বাংলা]ভাইজান, আমজাদ হোসেনের 'শিউলি ফোঁটার পরে' ছোটগল্পে পড়েছিলাম, "মনের ভেতর যদি ক্ষোভ থাকে, তা কোন দিন কেউ লুকায়ে রাখতে পারে না। এক সময় না এক সময় তা প্রকাশ পায়ই।"

এবং হ্যাঁ, ভারতের ব্যাটিং পিচ ক্রিকেটকে ধ্বংস করে বলে যদি ওয়াকার পিচ ক্রিকেট ধ্বংস করছে না বলি, তাহলে হাইপোক্রিসিই হবে। কিন্তু আমাদের এই হাইপোক্রিসির একটা কারণ আছে। কারণটা হল 'দ্য ডিসডাইন অব বিসিসিয়াই টুওার্ডস বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট টীম'।

বিদ্রঃ আমি এখানে বিসিসিআই এর কথা বলেছি, ভারতের জনগণের কথা বলি নাই।[/বাংলা]

Shardul bhai, I'm talking of cricinfo and the general attitude by western reporters, especially eng and aus, not that of BC-ites. so your quotation does not apply to this case !

do you remember the times article by artherton ? he started on the same note on the 2nd Ind-SL match too, assuming the batting pitch was all there was to it.
we haven't heard from him since that match ended in 4 days ! :-D

there are only a handful of so-called 'experts' who deserve the tag, the rest are just biased opinionated folk who think any non-western team winning is undeserved and must be due to some kind of cheating. they are unable to digest success by someone outside that contingent and at the slightest opportunity all that comes out of the woodwork.
India is facing it, SL has faced it with pitch and murali, pakistan has faced it with chucking allegations. BD too will face it when they start winning against eng and aus.
do you remember why the anti-fast bowlers laws were implemented ? the WI pace battery ? ;)

p.s. how do I write in bangla ? I can read what you have written but can't write it here.

BD-Shardul
December 17, 2009, 07:08 AM
Sorry bhai, I didn't get your point. Otherwise I would have not brought those points in my post.

ANd to be honest, I really enjoyed the 800+ ODI match between IND and SL, although too I don't like too high scoring tests.

And if you agree to delete my quoted post, I will delete mine. Let the healthy spirit and freindship prevail. :big_hug:

revolver
December 17, 2009, 02:04 PM
loooool...
:floor::floor::floor::floor:

_Rafi_
December 18, 2009, 05:37 AM
At the end of third day Aus are 127/8 leading by 345 runs. A good answer of this type of thread.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Neel Here
December 18, 2009, 06:28 AM
At the end of third day Aus are 127/8 leading by 345 runs. A good answer of this type of thread.
huh ?
so you admit that the results of the Ind-SL test series (2 test matches decided with an innings to spare) was a good answer to the "India graveyard of cricket" type of thread ? :D

_Rafi_
December 18, 2009, 11:44 AM
huh ?
so you admit that the results of the Ind-SL test series (2 test matches decided with an innings to spare) was a good answer to the "India graveyard of cricket" type of thread ? :D
may be. I didnt open that thread. I think after 1st test the thread was opened.
Btw how many of last 10 test matches in India/Aus created results. That would give idea which is the actual graveyard of cricket.