PDA

View Full Version : BAN-IND-SL Tri-Series Outcome Predictions

al Furqaan
December 19, 2009, 12:18 PM
did it for the last two BD-ZIM series, and it was quite fun to see who thinks what as well as have a discussion. so just 2 weeks to go, and i think its a fair time to start this one up again.

once again bragging rights for those who guess correctly!

revolver
December 19, 2009, 12:24 PM
bd wins...
would not be able to follow the series because got exams need to revise alot

FagunerAgun
December 19, 2009, 12:28 PM
another one! :-/

Tigers_eye
December 19, 2009, 12:36 PM
Reading Bangla is very important, bro. :)

Zeeshan
December 19, 2009, 12:38 PM
Perhaps a poll thread to decide which poll thread should survive and other merged? ;)

cricket_dorshok
December 19, 2009, 12:38 PM
[বাংলা]জিসান এর 'গণক ঘর' সুতা তো আছেই। আবার আরেকটা কেন?[/বাংলা]

auntu
December 19, 2009, 12:46 PM
reading bangla is very important, bro. :)
[বাংলা]হুম...মিজান ভাই শরীর ভালো তো? [/বাংলা]

Tigers_eye
December 19, 2009, 12:48 PM
[বাংলা]হুম...মিজান ভাই শরীর ভালো তো? [/বাংলা]
Bairey ektu thanda. Ami thik asi.

auntu
December 19, 2009, 01:07 PM
Bairey ektu thanda. Ami thik asi.
[বাংলা]যাক আলহামদুলিল্লাহ। [/বাংলা]

Roni_uk
December 19, 2009, 01:08 PM
not that I want it but with current SL and IND forms, we will lose all the matches. Good luck Bangladesh.

al Furqaan
December 19, 2009, 01:42 PM
not that I want it but with current SL and IND forms, we will lose all the matches. Good luck Bangladesh.

form shorm abar kee jinesh. based on current form, we would lose all games ever.

Nafi
December 19, 2009, 02:12 PM

just because theyre scoring heavily on flat pitches, and our bowling attack has always been better than India's.

Based on the most recent past records, we beat SL and has them at their knees on the second match. And that was a much stronger team, then we'll encounter this time round.

The only single thing against us, are possible injuries.

You lose confidence and faith so easily, in something like cricket, if this reflects in your own life....how can you ever hope to achieve anything in your own life.

[harsh i know, but im not in a forgiving mood]

Purbasha T
December 19, 2009, 02:53 PM
bd wins...
would not be able to follow the series because got exams need to revise alot

How many exams?

Ajfar
December 19, 2009, 07:41 PM
How many exams?

gullo maro exam. BD might win tri series once in this life time, so better not miss it for anything.

bujhee kom
December 19, 2009, 09:06 PM
I am thinking very deeply about the prediction of this tri series, it is yet to very hard to say!

Rizvi
December 19, 2009, 09:12 PM
I love the loving relationship between BK and MohammedC!! :)

BK bhai, what happened to Marshall Ayub being ur fav player? change of hearts due to poor DPL finish?

auntu
December 20, 2009, 03:33 AM
i love the loving relationship between bk and mohammedc!! :)

bk bhai, what happened to marshall ayub being ur fav player? Change of hearts due to poor dpl finish?
[বাংলা]বিসির বাতাসে ভালোবাসার রেণু... [/বাংলা]

kalpurush
December 20, 2009, 04:16 AM
just because theyre scoring heavily on flat pitches, and our bowling attack has always been better than India's.

Based on the most recent past records, we beat SL and has them at their knees on the second match. And that was a much stronger team, then we'll encounter this time round.

The only single thing against us, are possible injuries.

You lose confidence and faith so easily, in something like cricket, if this reflects in your own life....how can you ever hope to achieve anything in your own life.

[harsh i know, but im not in a forgiving mood]
Asuk ora - kaitta, chilla lobon lagaiya dimu...:ticking:

revolver
December 20, 2009, 05:42 AM
How many exams?
its the exam which predicts our gcse grade..eglish, matchs (already done science) and other subjects we picked
gullo maro exam. BD might win tri series once in this life time, so better not miss it for anything.

:lol::lol::lol:..first of all i aint going to be no cricketer , and if i fail i aing also going to get a good job

Nafi
December 20, 2009, 06:01 AM
its the exam which predicts our gcse grade..eglish, matchs (already done science) and other subjects we picked

You know those mock exams dont matter at all. Theyre just practice

I got B in my mock maths, english, and C , D in my science mock exams

In the Real one (that is actually counted) I got A* Maths, A*A English Lit, Langauage and got A*A* in double award Science.

And in the end GCSEs dont matter greatly that if you want to go to Uni, you just need to meed the basic requirments. And some decents looking grades that just makes your application more pretty.

this is where your A levels count for your life! ;)

kalpurush
December 20, 2009, 06:07 AM
BD loses all games
Mridul (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=200), nasimul (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=794), Roni_uk (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=5115), Spitfire_x86 (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=921), tan96 (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=8506), tonoy (http://banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3780)

Tonoy seems missing "Birani" lately...!!!;):)

desirocker
December 20, 2009, 08:06 AM
i am confident and hopefull about the tri series. we'll pick up 2 wins ins'allah. Go Bangladesh.

Tiger Manc
December 20, 2009, 08:55 AM
Perhaps a poll thread to decide which poll thread should survive and other merged? ;)

Bro can you please change the name of your favourite player please.

Tiger Manc
December 20, 2009, 08:56 AM
I'll be happy with 2 wins, but I reckon we'll win only 1.

revolver
December 20, 2009, 08:57 AM

In the Real one (that is actually counted) I got A* Maths, A*A English Lit, Langauage and got A*A* in double award Science.

And in the end GCSEs dont matter greatly that if you want to go to Uni, you just need to meed the basic requirments. And some decents looking grades that just makes your application more pretty.

:o:o:o..thats great mate..yhh but still i dont want to flop anything:D

zainab
December 20, 2009, 10:14 AM
If BD with their current form wins one game against any of these two formidable teams who by the way has just been smartly outplaying each other, it will be a miracle. Remember, these two teams have been playing test cricket, 20/20s and ODIs for over 4 weeks, so they have had plenty of practice I dread to think of the slaughtering BD will endure, but I hope that they play some fighting cricket as what was demontrated between Aust. and WI.

Purbasha T
December 20, 2009, 10:17 AM

Lol, the thing is I have 7 exams during the whole Jan (which is at least 3-4 more than what A level students normally have in Jan session). But still I wouldn't let a single ball of this series to be missed. So I was trying to tell our revolver miah that if I'm doing what I said with 7 exams ahead of me, he should not even leave his PC with only 3-4. :D

:lol::lol::lol:..first of all i aint going to be no cricketer , and if i fail i aing also going to get a good job

And now you're saying it's just GCSE?!?! In that case, Nafi bro said it what I would have otherwise.

But revolver bro, still, I'm not telling you to fail all those GCSEs yeah, so don't get me wrong.

And you know what bro, you're better off studying and not watch this series at all, in case something goes wrong (God Forbid) and you sue me down. :-| :D

revolver
December 20, 2009, 10:30 AM
Lol, the thing is I have 7 exams during the whole Jan (which is at least 3-4 more than what A level students normally have in Jan session). But still I wouldn't let a single ball of this series to be missed. So I was trying to tell our revolver miah that if I'm doing what I said with 7 exams ahead of me, he should not even leave his PC with only 3-4. :D

And now you're saying it's just GCSE?!?! In that case, Nafi bro said it what I would have otherwise.

But revolver bro, still, I'm not telling you to fail all those GCSEs yeah, so don't get me wrong.

And you know what bro, you're better off studying and not watch this series at all, in case something goes wrong (God Forbid) and you sue me down. :-| :D

yhh..no worries :D

M.H.Rubel
December 20, 2009, 10:49 AM
Sorry Bangladesh will win one match only
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Antora
December 20, 2009, 06:26 PM
and I thought I was going to be the only one voting for BD wins 5 games and takes the trophy :D ( yes I love to dream... :) )

wiseshah
December 20, 2009, 06:31 PM
i vote for 2 games. anyway, why the squad is not announced yet?

Foozy
December 21, 2009, 07:56 AM
It all depends on the players available and their fitness level.

Assuming Tamim, Masri are injured I would say only one closely fought win.

shuziburo
December 21, 2009, 10:49 AM
I voted for 2 games, but am afraid that we will win only 1. In every tournament, we almost always beat one strong team. Hopefully, the trend will continue.

mac
December 21, 2009, 11:02 AM
voted for 5 wins, no compromise.

Roni_uk
January 8, 2010, 10:49 AM
so how are we all doing? I am on track to win the trophy for this poll. Our 'bunch of no good' players will never win, unless its Zimbabuwe or Papua New Guini.

Tigers_eye
January 8, 2010, 11:17 AM
Why can't I vote now. BD will win one game, inshallah.

It is bad luck for Ind. BD's only game remianing is against them. :)

AsifTheManRahman
January 8, 2010, 11:20 AM
Why can't I vote now. BD will win one game, inshallah.

It is bad luck for Ind. BD's only game remianing is against them. :)
Mijan uncle, are you saying that India will lose to Sri Lanka and we will beat them on NRR to get to the finals and win it? Say something uncle bhai, I can't sleep at night!

M.H.Rubel
January 8, 2010, 04:02 PM
I voted for 2 win.Only one match left come on tigers wit atleast one match for us !!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

zainab
January 8, 2010, 04:14 PM
I still say that it wil be a miracle if BD wins against any one of these teams.
Even though BD has improved somewhat, the two teams especially SL has improved by leaps and bounds. BD BOWLING has down the tubes> Good bowling wins matches and this is now the problem for BD, no good pacers, even the spinners have failed. As a member wrote here, BD needs to take one more wicket against India to make it a ten wicket haul in 4 matches. This is way below par bowling for a test playing nation.