PDA

View Full Version : Narsingh Deonarine's Batting

WI4EVER
December 22, 2009, 12:39 PM
Looks good. Has the temperament that Chanderpaul has, and a few more shots....Nice little 80something that test, would of loved to see a century.

But good going Narsingh, maybe one day, if you apply youself you could be the next Floyd Reifer.

One World
December 22, 2009, 05:43 PM
I see great prospect in WI batting. Bowling department needs a revival except Benn.

WI4EVER
December 22, 2009, 06:10 PM
I see great prospect in WI batting. Bowling department needs a revival except Benn.

Benn bowls too quick, he needs to get into the Low 80's....He had 1 good spell this tour.

He's improved, but his average this tour has Been 46+, he has really had a pretty ordinary time in international cricket.....I suggest we move on to Dave Mohammed.

Tigers_eye
December 23, 2009, 02:35 PM
Again I want to make a trade. Abdur Razzak, Enam Jr., Saqlain Sajib (3 top class SLA) for Roach.

WI4EVER
December 23, 2009, 04:09 PM
Again I want to make a trade. Abdur Razzak, Enam Jr., Saqlain Sajib (3 top class SLA) for Roach.

I'll stick with Benn for short term, and Davendra Bishoo for long term...

Bangladesh does need someone who can fire it at 90mph at your head, Mortaza is only mid 80's...

bangla-red
December 23, 2009, 05:07 PM
Looks good. Has the temperament that Chanderpaul has, and a few more shots....Nice little 80something that test, would of loved to see a century.

But good going Narsingh, maybe one day, if you apply youself you could be the next Floyd Reifer.

Riyad's bunny :ninja:?

WI4EVER
December 23, 2009, 08:50 PM
Riyad's bunny :ninja:?

No.

You got it all wrong, do you know what Reifer did in FC cricket in WI??.....he was more dominant than Lara when we clashed in U-19....If Reifer got an extended run 10 years ago I could guarantee you that he'd be in the WI team for a while. Don't get fooled by the man who faced Bangladesh and was imprisoned by the past....(He didn't do well in his few tests for WI)

bangla-red
December 24, 2009, 06:08 AM
Oh yeah, ignore the ninja, and take it seriously. I know what Reifer did... bit like Mark Ramprakash I suppose?

WI4EVER
December 24, 2009, 08:54 AM
Oh yeah, ignore the ninja, and take it seriously. I know what Reifer did... bit like Mark Ramprakash I suppose?

Yeah without the test hundreds.

_Rafi_
December 24, 2009, 12:59 PM
Where is Chattergoon?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Yameen
December 24, 2009, 05:11 PM
a bit off topic but any chance of Marlon Samuels return? I heard he has fully served his ban
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

WI4EVER
December 25, 2009, 09:04 AM
Where is Chattergoon?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Hopefully working on his game somwhere, he is out of form.....From what i've read in newspapers he seems to be recommended as Guyana's Vice Captain.

WI4EVER
December 25, 2009, 09:04 AM
a bit off topic but any chance of Marlon Samuels return? I heard he has fully served his ban
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

His ban wil be finished in May 2010.