PDA

View Full Version : Gloat Thread: Congratulations India - We are the overall No. 1 as well

DJ Sahastra
December 29, 2009, 12:16 PM
As of today, for team India, the Test and the ODI ratings combined stands at 124+123 = 147 points - the highest amongst all teams.

Australia is close at the heels with 116 + 130 = 146 rating points. With Australia Pakistan match in progress and Australia likely to win, this may change as early as tomorrow.

So i wanna make sure i am able to gloat off atleast for today. Join me in.

Cheers!

P.S: Will the Admins pls correct my post count to 5000! I was close to being a Cricket-Goru, like so many Gorus here, when i had taken a sabbatical from posting on the forum. Now my post counts don't look that formidable.

magic boy
December 29, 2009, 12:20 PM
lolzz....congrats =p =D

*eagerly waiting for ODI+Test against India nest month ;)*

Tigers_eye
December 29, 2009, 12:31 PM
Welcome back DJ.
This was a pre-requisite before an Ind loss. Thanks for providing that.

We have moved away from Goru-basur-free kola.

Signed your Boss who plants his own kola gass.

Zeeshan
December 29, 2009, 08:02 PM
WB Dj.... :big_hug:

Bangla Phrase of the Day: Gaye mane na, nije morol. :D

Edit: j/k congratulations! for bd to achieve something like this, hell would freeze over nine times with shardul bhai ice skating on it......:p

AsifTheManRahman
December 29, 2009, 10:08 PM
Congratulations. Albeit a couple of bad apples and a loud mouthed captain, Indian cricket has taken amazing strides in recent times. The youngsters are tough and some of the oldies have not only reached remarkable heights but are still going strong.

Kintu amago loge jokhon khelte aibo, shob patla paykhana.

DJ Sahastra
December 30, 2009, 01:25 AM
Kintu amago loge jokhon khelte aibo, shob patla paykhana

ATMR Bhai,

Amar Mone Hoye, Ei Series Mater Ekhon Bangadesh Team er Gono-Dhulai, Dhor-Pitai Nischit! Shob 'Jodi laigga Jaye' batsman flop hobe :D

There, i raised the stakes! Now lemme go find some place to hide when it comes back to bite me.

Btw, BD team has had a wonderful year and i don't see them giving an inch to either India or SL. Shakib is a class act, and honestly, the only class act, but others have shown admirable ability to rally around him and deliver the goods. And that's what, and that's all that any team needs. There is no turning back after the WI series win.

revolver
December 30, 2009, 10:35 AM
lolzz....congrats =p =D

*eagerly waiting for ODI+Test against India nest month ;)*

yhh same..cant wait till the matches start

Surfer
December 30, 2009, 02:43 PM
DJ, if we manage to sweep the test series against BD, we will most likely retain the no1 ranking even if SA beats England 2-0 and Australia beats Pakistan 3-0.

zainab
January 1, 2010, 07:30 AM
Enjoy the glory, The aussies are on your trail and somehow they are determined to overtake India.

magic boy
January 1, 2010, 08:14 AM
actually we like to play the team when they jump being on top op of the list :D

Aussi in 2005 cardif

South Africa in wc 2007

welcome India the number 1 !!! ;)

Neel Here
January 1, 2010, 02:23 PM
Enjoy the glory, The aussies are on your trail and somehow they are determined to overtake India.

actually aussies are behind the springboks' tail.

_Rafi_
January 1, 2010, 02:51 PM
actually we like to play the team when they jump being on top op of the list :D

Aussi in 2005 cardif

South Africa in wc 2007

welcome India the number 1 !!! ;)

exactly:-)

deshifan
January 1, 2010, 09:31 PM
wait until Bangladesh series

bharat
January 4, 2010, 05:44 PM
Man ..this series is bound to push us down the rankings .Any loss to either SL (placed 7th) and BD in the ODI's will spiral us down the ladder !

The same thing with the Test series .Have to see if the Indians have the hunger to remain at the top or are they just pretenders .

Mind says pretenders , heart says they are really are Number 1.All in all I am happy that I have this predicament .

bujhee kom
January 4, 2010, 05:53 PM
Congrats to India! A great cricketing society that gave and gives birth to so many legends of cricket! It's a pleasure to watch some of the greats of Indian cricket (from past and present) play the game at the field! It's pure symphony!

Tigers_eye
January 6, 2010, 02:01 PM
With the loss against SL

Gloating of DJ got wiped out in just 6 days!! I thought it would be 8 days but ....

DJ Sahastra
January 6, 2010, 03:21 PM
With the loss against SL

Gloating of DJ got wiped out in just 6 days!! I thought it would be 8 days but ....

Well, good while it lasted. No complaints :D