PDA

View Full Version : Banglacricket iPhone App?

Bancan
January 7, 2010, 06:28 PM
I really want a BC iphone App. Anyone here know how to make one? It would be a cool addition to BC. Lemme know if anyone here wants to make one.

Nasif
January 7, 2010, 06:47 PM
You can use any iPhone RSS readers to connect to BC, and get automatically notified of new posts. Use the following URL and subscribe to the RSS feed.
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/external.php?type=RSS

Bancan
January 7, 2010, 07:12 PM
I was talking about an actual app though. With score updates and what not. I dunno how hard it would be. Just an idea.

Zunaid
January 7, 2010, 09:35 PM
I have been planning to create an iPhone app - this might just be my pilot ... hmmm

Bancan
January 7, 2010, 11:04 PM
I have been planning to create an iPhone app - this might just be my pilot ... hmmm

Cmon do it :). A simple app. It will be a pretty great feature for BC. I can already see the logo. The letters BC in red in a green background. :D

kmasum
January 30, 2010, 03:54 PM
there must be hell lot computer genius visit this forum...what I am asking if anyone can come up with iphone app and android app for bangla cricket....it would be very easy to access through mobile phone....any developer out there?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition UA

rashed411
January 30, 2010, 03:56 PM
there must be hell lot computer genius visit this forum...what I am asking if anyone can come up with iphone app and android app for bangla cricket....it would be very easy to access through mobile phone....any developer out there?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition UA

app for what purpose?

dolcevita
January 30, 2010, 04:07 PM
This webside has already a mobile version
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

kmasum
January 30, 2010, 04:14 PM
to help keep an eye on forum...plus it would be very useful if it comes with auto refresh specially during live match...most of the people outside bangladesh watch tigers game through web.....lot of folks like to keep the pc just for game and mobile browser for match thread....this is just my opinion.....more inputs welcome
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Bancan
January 30, 2010, 04:18 PM
I already have a thread on this. Look it up in Supports.

kmasum
January 30, 2010, 04:23 PM
I already have a thread on this. Look it up on Supports.

oh great! thanks bancan I am gonna take a look

kmasum
January 30, 2010, 04:27 PM
thanks for starting this conversation bancan...zunaid bhai please make sure you make app for android too ! iphone is not the only player in the mobile world..lol

kmasum
January 30, 2010, 05:02 PM
You can use any iPhone RSS readers to connect to BC, and get automatically notified of new posts. Use the following URL and subscribe to the RSS feed.
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/external.php?type=RSS

nasif bhai its working now..tnx

Zunaid
January 30, 2010, 05:03 PM
thanks for starting this conversation bancan...zunaid bhai please make sure you make app for android too ! iphone is not the only player in the mobile world..lol

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

send me an andorid to test on :)

One World
January 30, 2010, 05:29 PM
Why not for Blackberries? :-X

Zunaid
January 30, 2010, 06:33 PM
Why not for Blackberries? :-X

They are passé. Jobs and Schmidt will take over the world. RIM will be RIP.

Bancan
January 30, 2010, 06:53 PM
In all seriousness, what are the chances of a BC iphone app in the near future?

Hatebreed
January 30, 2010, 09:03 PM
I just use the mobile version to access the site and for the most part it works fine but I have to say the layout needs improvements. It is currently way too cluttered for the mobile screen. Something little simpler, with bigger fonts would be great.

In the future I am interested in making a BC app for the webOS but probably not until I have a long break.

kmasum
February 1, 2010, 12:58 AM
send me an andorid to test on :)

you are the BOSS man who live in sunny california not too far away from silicon valley..may be you should contact 'em for a free phone:-));)

kmasum
February 1, 2010, 01:00 AM
They are passé. Jobs and Schmidt will take over the world. RIM will be RIP.

ditto:-p

Rabz
February 1, 2010, 04:09 AM
Yes, i've been thinking of asking BC mods for an iphone app.
Pls boss.. make one for us.

Ajfar
February 1, 2010, 03:40 PM
Zunaed bhai assignment ta Zeeshan bhai re diya den, hathe onek somoi ache.

Bancan
February 1, 2010, 06:46 PM
I just use the mobile version to access the site and for the most part it works fine but I have to say the layout needs improvements. It is currently way too cluttered for the mobile screen. Something little simpler, with bigger fonts would be great.

In the future I am interested in making a BC app for the webOS but probably not until I have a long break.

You can always sacrifice a few hours of game play and make this app for us :P:-D

Zeeshan
February 1, 2010, 07:11 PM
Zunaed bhai assignment ta Zeeshan bhai re diya den, hathe onek somoi ache.

"One always has time enough, if one will apply it well." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

ajkalkar fad hoilo ohetuk nijer daam barano by saying "ooh ooh i dont have enuff time i dont have enuff time...."

There are goddamn 24 hours. And you don't have to possess superhuman IQ and intellect like Goethe to do it. You just need a bucket of Nitro 5 hour energy bottles. lol

Zeeshan
February 1, 2010, 07:12 PM
Btw...I recommend a 10-hour ban for getting Great One's name wrong!

Hatebreed
February 1, 2010, 08:01 PM
You can always sacrifice a few hours of game play and make this app for us :P:-D

I don't know.. with MAG, Heavy Rain, FF XIII and God of War... and Bioshock 2.. all within the space of 2 months, it's going to be very difficult. :-D

Besides, I wouldn't even know where to start as I don't even have access to an iPhone SDK. I *think* it would be easier to make an app for the Pre (webOS) as it is all web-based and they even have an IDE hosted entirely on a web browser.

Zeeshan
February 1, 2010, 10:01 PM
Hatebreed

Will we one day see you making a game for us with typical BD interface including rickshaws et al in Nayapaltan? ;)

Greatest high ever..!