PDA

View Full Version : Appam chutiyah

rezwansyed
January 8, 2010, 02:07 AM
Say, Appam Chutiyah was a Bangladeshi...would he have place in our national team as koushik is injured? IMHO he wouldnt have..
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition UA

y-factor
January 8, 2010, 02:15 AM
He would without a doubt. What makes you say he wouldnt?

godzilla
January 8, 2010, 02:33 AM
lol that name still makes me laugh! what is the meaning of the name

and yea we would cause he is a better bolwer then most bd pacers ! (espacialy the current ones in the team -_-) only mortaza can strike fear into his heart

nahaz
January 8, 2010, 02:37 AM
Say, Appam Chutiyah was a Bangladeshi...would he have place in our national team as koushik is injured? IMHO he wouldnt have..

Posted via BC Mobile Edition UA

No man! His brother's way better...he's only 16, but already bowls at 75 mph.

Name's Ben Chutiyah:D

magic boy
January 8, 2010, 02:47 AM
please give details info. cant understand a word here :-p

PoorFan
January 8, 2010, 02:50 AM

Posted via BC Mobile Edition UA

Nop, but wouldnt mind if he hangs around with some 'Chutiyah' people.

On a serious note : No idea at all who the hell he is ... or what the hell are you talking about.

Purbasha T
January 8, 2010, 04:18 AM
Dunno about that, in his peak he would have...but the good thing to see is that he now has control in his attitude; used to be a bit (!) over the top all the time, which isn't the case now. :)

magic boy
January 8, 2010, 04:20 AM
@bujhee kom: bhaijan plz ektu amare bujhanto enara ki nia kotha boltese :(

bujhee kom
January 8, 2010, 04:27 AM
@bujhee kom: bhaijan plz ektu amare bujhanto enara ki nia kotha boltese :(

Ji Rezwan shaheb, bujhie bolun....ki bolchen apni? Appon kacher manushke abar chutiyah bole daka jai naki? Ar jodi Chutiyah bhai Bangladeshi hoi thaken, we have to know a family name like Chutiyah, desher bari kothai?

nsd3
January 8, 2010, 05:11 AM
Sreesanth seems to be highly superstitious - talks something with himself and kisses the talisman and then runs for bowling.

rezwansyed
January 8, 2010, 05:30 AM
Ji Rezwan shaheb, bujhie bolun....ki bolchen apni? Appon kacher manushke abar chutiyah bole daka jai naki? Ar jodi Chutiyah bhai Bangladeshi hoi thaken, we have to know a family name like Chutiyah, desher bari kothai?

Appam Chutiyah= Sreesanth :-D
this name was given by the original fakeiplplayer...I was a regular follower of his blog...guy used to write excellent satrical feature of inside teamIndia..
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

rezwansyed
January 8, 2010, 05:37 AM
Well, I also thought Apaam is better than our pacers..as koushik is injured..but still,bcoz of his 'chutiyah' attitude,I think he would've pissed off Jamie&co(bd management) and wouldve been kicked out of the team...see how SN & AA is not in the xi though they deserve to be.they are still out only bcoz of their 'x-ICL' tag. Now with reputation like Appam's, I seriously doubt his place in the XI,'if' he was a bangladeshi...
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Omio
January 8, 2010, 06:30 AM
He is from chagol Chutiyah. ;)

One World
January 8, 2010, 06:55 AM
Upham - the corporal in Saving Private Ryan

AsifTheManRahman
January 8, 2010, 10:03 AM
Appam's definitely got a few tricks up his sleeve and would probably make it to the team as second or even first pacer at times, based solely on ability/performance. However, I'd be ashamed to have someone of his character play for my country.

magic boy
January 8, 2010, 10:18 AM
Appam's definitely got a few tricks up his sleeve and would probably make it to the team as second or even first pacer at times, based solely on ability/performance. However, I'd be ashamed to have someone of his character play for my country.

He wouldn't be of such character if he was a Bangladeshi cricketer.He would not have other support(Indian cricketing power/media allergy etc) rather a cool/shy character like our pacers. :-p

AsifTheManRahman
January 8, 2010, 10:50 AM
He wouldn't be of such character if he was a Bangladeshi cricketer.He would not have other support(Indian cricketing power/media allergy etc) rather a cool/shy character like our pacers. :-p
True that. Neither would he have videos posted on youtube applauding his indecent behavior.

y-factor
January 8, 2010, 11:24 AM
Almost wish we had an appam in our side.

simon
January 8, 2010, 11:36 AM
I thgt it's a new name of our Srilnkn bwlng coach.

dash
January 8, 2010, 01:01 PM
our bowling is barrel full "shoisher tel" egula dia ga malish kora jai.......but gari chol be na....