PDA

View Full Version : >>>>>>Everything about 2nd Test ( Mirpur--24th-28th)<<<<<<<

cric_mady
January 20, 2010, 04:02 AM
I know there would be atleast 20 threads poping up regarding 2nd test. Things like preferred team, batting order,replacing whom, picking whom,plan,target etc can be put down here .

We here in Bc try to go green :D

_Rafi_
January 20, 2010, 04:49 AM
Who cares. Every one is going to open their own thread on every small matter regarding 2nd test.

yaseer
January 20, 2010, 06:25 AM
.....and one more thread

Spitfire_x86
January 20, 2010, 11:34 AM
Please nobody post anything relevant about the 2nd test here.

"Everything about" threads must die.

AsifTheManRahman
January 20, 2010, 11:38 AM
If there has to be an "Everything about" thread, it should be the match thread.

manali
January 20, 2010, 11:52 AM
is there any problem of fog & bad light in Mirpur as well??

Ashfaq
January 20, 2010, 12:05 PM
Please nobody post anything relevant about the 2nd test here.

"Everything about" threads must die.

Agreed. I hate those everything thread. The very nature of a forum is reflected in its entropic behaviour. I interpret those everything thread as an impulsive need for order, which is against the basic human psych. Everybody endulges is chaos, why should an internet forum be ruled by orderliness?

Zunaid
January 20, 2010, 12:20 PM
Did you hear about the cricketer, the coach and the selector who walks into a bar and ....

Rabz
January 20, 2010, 12:24 PM
...and what Dr Z???

(waiting eagerly ......)

Zeeshan
January 20, 2010, 12:31 PM
Agreed. I hate those everything thread. The very nature of a forum is reflected in its entropic behaviour. I interpret those everything thread as an impulsive need for order, which is against the basic human psych. Everybody endulges is chaos, why should an internet forum be ruled by orderliness?

Finally someone said it! I find these everything thread annoying as well too. I mean I love order too, but not at the cost of trying too hard. Back in the days, I remember I used to get my hot cup of choca-loca-moca-frappacinno brewing and turn on bc for the best fresh news to be up there and now I have to dig through like eight thousand pages just to find the latest news. So I just go to cricinfo.

Order emerges from chaos...look at how wikipedia is shaped. There are no "rules" or "rigid guidelines" per se yet it manages to create perfect order out of nowhere from collective compilation of people.

There is difference between ajaira useless threads -like the ones I open lol- and the "real" important ones. I don't think there should be anything that bars from opening as many threads as possible for the relevant, important news.

billah
January 20, 2010, 08:55 PM
is there any problem of fog & bad light in Mirpur as well??

Light is better at Mirpur in winter. Does not get as foggy as Chittagong. I have spent a number of winters in both places. Chittagong gets dense fog, both in mountain and in the coastal areas. Mirpur hardly ever gets that that dark or that foggy. Besides, they have the flood lights. Drainage, in case of rain, is also better in Mirpur.

wiseshah
January 20, 2010, 09:27 PM
I will not post anything here
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

wiseshah
January 20, 2010, 09:28 PM
Never ever