PDA

View Full Version : No matter what Pak team can give u the excitement of cricket

BangladeshCricket
January 17, 2004, 07:50 AM
What a play by Inzi, moint and obviously Razzaq...great game..He played superb...I wish I could see the game but i was just following the commentary...this team got really improved..I wish BD team can play couple of friendly matches or tournaments with Pak or India team and a regular basis tournament with Pak A and Ind A or Sri A teams. Only then, we will know how to fight like them.

muddaser
January 17, 2004, 12:35 PM
razzaq in my opinion played one of the best innings in One day cricket ever. if he had won the game i'd probably say the best ever.

Navarene
January 17, 2004, 12:45 PM
I do not know how else to say it. It felt almost numbed by the gallant fightback by Pkaistni batsman and was heart-broken to see them go down when they had almost made it.

Good fight by Paksitan team. If they had won, that would've been the BEST RUN CHASE EVER in a One-Day International after India vs England in Natwest trophy .

James90
January 17, 2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by muddaser
razzaq in my opinion played one of the best innings in One day cricket ever. if he had won the game i'd probably say the best ever.

Don't take out what Bevan did against the Windies and then even better against New Zealand. That in my mind was the greatest One day innings ever

Sami
January 17, 2004, 10:11 PM
Bevan's always been a match saver... ALWAYS!!!! and I hated him for that specially for his all his gritty innings against sri lanka (during 1995-1998)... taking no credits away from him ofcourse...

oracle
January 17, 2004, 10:33 PM
Bevan,s avg. is around 54. Also, Bevan's batting avg has been above 40 from positions 3 to 7.
Truly a remarkable ODI man .