PDA

View Full Version : Younis Khan beats up a fan!

Eshen
February 21, 2010, 01:10 AM
Younis again makes the headlines for a wrong reason!

Former Pakistan captain Younis Khan beats up a fan

http://www.cricdb.com/archive/international/news/detail.php?nid=2840

Younis Khan, Pakistan former captain, has beaten up a fan after an altercation with spectators during a Club's Champions League match organised by former captain Rashid Latif at Korangi Stadium in Karachi on Thursday night.

"Since it's a normal stadium without strong barriers around the ground," an eye witness Abdul Ghaffar – a news reporter told Cricdb. "In excitement, there were so many spectators ran onto the ground towards Younis and obviously when he saw people running to him he got frustrated and try to run back to dressing room," Ghaffar maintained.

"And in a messy situation there, Younis while running fell onto the ground embarrassingly, in result of the collision with spectator. Younis lost his cool and with the help of the guard drag out the particular spectator to the dressing room and beat him,” explained Ghaffar.

According to the eye-witnessed Younis - who was leading Malir Gymkhana in the match, had broke his mobile and immediately left the ground.

Younis, 32, who is in a bid to find his lost form, had opted out of the Test series against New Zealand to have rest from international cricket following his poor form after Pakistan lost the limited-overs series against New Zealand 2-1 in November last year in United Arab Emirate. And was later missed out from the Australia Test series but was recalled into the ODI series.

Banglatiger84
February 21, 2010, 03:28 AM
"And in a messy situation there, Younis while running fell onto the ground embarrassingly, in result of the collision with spectator. Younis lost his cool and with the help of the guard drag out the particular spectator to the dressing room and beat him,” explained Ghaffar.

:lol:

Ashfaq
February 21, 2010, 03:33 AM
So Jalal went to Pakistan then?

Neel Here
February 21, 2010, 03:52 AM
I used to think at least this pakistani player was a bhodrolok. :sick:

NOT ! he is same as the rest of the obhodro players.

Abid_Khan
February 21, 2010, 04:38 AM
:smug: He broke his phone (Y)

AsifTheManRahman
February 21, 2010, 11:33 AM
Maar Younissa maar! Pida pida pida!!

_Rafi_
February 21, 2010, 12:19 PM
:smug: He broke his phone (Y)
good news!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Surfer
February 21, 2010, 09:26 PM
It's a shameful incident and I am surprised to see so many Pakistani fans actually supporting Younis on this saying the fan deserved it. Will he be punished? I doubt.

auntu
February 22, 2010, 12:48 AM
So Jalal went to Pakistan then?
Good that Jalal is having a tour. :)

Rabz
February 22, 2010, 01:07 AM
Younis khan joins the Ashrafool club.

Jesus87
February 23, 2010, 11:28 PM
This is a shocking news, he should be banned from International cricket for atleast 10 matches.

Surfer
February 23, 2010, 11:57 PM
This is a shocking news, he should be banned from International cricket for atleast 10 matches.

PCB and the Pakistani law enforcement (if such a thing exists) should take responsibility for punishing Younis adequately. If they don't they would just set another example of Pakistani law can be taken for granted.

bujhee kom
February 24, 2010, 12:19 AM
""And in a messy situation there, Younis while running fell onto the ground embarrassingly, in result of the collision with spectator. Younis lost his cool and with the help of the guard drag out the particular spectator to the dressing room and beat him,” explained Ghaffar.

According to the eye-witnessed Younis - who was leading Malir Gymkhana in the match, had broke his mobile and immediately left the ground."

Man...I don't know what to say! Very sad!

Jesus87
February 24, 2010, 12:36 AM
PCB and the Pakistani law enforcement (if such a thing exists) should take responsibility for punishing Younis adequately. If they don't they would just set another example of Pakistani law can be taken for granted.

Thank God these clowns didn't get selected for IPL 3, they don't deserve it at all. Good decision by the franchises but hate Shahrukh's politics, why can't he give a straightforward answer, wants to win fans across the border aye?

By the way I think ICC should take a hard stance on Younus and ban him from Test cricket. Inzamam beats up a fan, Afridi does it and now Younus, I believe Pakistan board has been too lenient.

Banglatiger84
February 24, 2010, 01:50 AM
Good decision by the franchises but hate Shahrukh's politics, why can't he give a straightforward answer, wants to win fans across the border aye?

What was wrong in what he said? He actually sounded sensible unlike the RSS/Shiv Sena lunatics who want to brand a country for the actions of individuals.

IPL teams were scared of selecting Pakistanis due to threats from right wing extremists in India,

Surfer
February 24, 2010, 10:12 AM
Thank God these clowns didn't get selected for IPL 3, they don't deserve it at all. Good decision by the franchises but hate Shahrukh's politics, why can't he give a straightforward answer, wants to win fans across the border aye?

By the way I think ICC should take a hard stance on Younus and ban him from Test cricket. Inzamam beats up a fan, Afridi does it and now Younus, I believe Pakistan board has been too lenient.

Unfortunately, I dont think ICC can do anything. It's an internal matter of Pakistani domestic cricket and it has to be dealt with by PCB only and no one else. And as we all know, PCB will do nothing.

Kabir
February 24, 2010, 07:14 PM
Never liked him anyway.

When our own baby boy Ash does this, can't complain and say something about him though.

rahat90
March 1, 2010, 06:35 PM
oh dear

chol_bd123
March 4, 2010, 08:37 PM
It's a shameful incident and I am surprised to see so many Pakistani fans actually supporting Younis on this saying the fan deserved it. Will he be punished? I doubt.

agreed. Younis is a dumbass. millionss of fans look up to him and other cricketers. The spectator probably knocked him down on accident. THere was no need to beat him.
Younis is pathetic. I have lost the liitle respect that I once had for the Pakis