PDA

View Full Version : India got a bit lucky

Ganesh
February 21, 2010, 12:21 PM
First the balis didn't fall when Nehra was batting and India got 4 runs. That was unbelievable.
Then Petersen's runout which could have gone either way. I do not think I would have given that out, though some angles indicating bat wasn't grounded.
Wide not called in the penultimate over. Then Sachin's diving stop in the last over which could have gone either way, though was very hard to tell.

Great game in all.

Kabir
February 21, 2010, 12:27 PM
The whole of India got lucky? :smug:

Neel Here
February 21, 2010, 12:31 PM
yes, this match was too close for comfort. on the flip side 3-4 mishits and inside edges went to the boundary. that's cricket at the end of the day, you win some you lose some.

Zeeshan
February 21, 2010, 04:57 PM
Just watched the last over highlights. It was simply unbelievable! Missed a great match.

Neel Here
February 21, 2010, 05:34 PM
Just watched the last over highlights. It was simply unbelievable! Missed a great match.

bhoye amar haat pa shukiye jaitesilo, TV off kore CI deksilam ghorer ek kone !

Kabir
February 21, 2010, 05:56 PM
bhoye amar haat pa shukiye jaitesilo, TV off kore CI deksilam ghorer ek kone !

I thought Neel is bharoti...how can you be speaking shudhdho bangla?

Neel Here
February 21, 2010, 06:01 PM
I thought Neel is bharoti...how can you be speaking shudhdho bangla?

shikor oi pare. ;) jessore/borishal.

btw, bharotiyo, bharoti noye.

simon
February 21, 2010, 06:32 PM
I watched the last part,it was amazing from Parnell & Steyn.
Kallis should've been the MoM with his 3 wckt & 89 runs.

BTW,where on earth was Amla?I mean why didn't he play?

al-Sagar
February 22, 2010, 02:37 AM
Then Sachin's diving stop in the last over which could have gone either way, though was very hard to tell.

that was interesting. it was 3, parnell got the strike back, and needed 4 to win.

if it was 4 langeveldt would have been back on strike with 3 to win, then it could have been different story.

Kabir
February 22, 2010, 01:14 PM
shikor oi pare. ;) jessore/borishal.

btw, bharotiyo, bharoti noye.

Khaiche amare...

Tigers_eye
February 22, 2010, 05:05 PM
Khaiche amare...
Kay khaisey? Kar ato shahosh Kabir'rey khai?

Tintin
February 22, 2010, 08:45 PM
I watched the last part,it was amazing from Parnell & Steyn.
Kallis should've been the MoM with his 3 wckt & 89 runs.

Agree about Kallis. The difference in performance of Kallis and Jadeja was way too big for the result of the match to have an influence on it. It is silly that if Sreesanth's throw off the last ball was half a foot wider, the adjudicator would have decided to give the award to Kallis.

One World
February 23, 2010, 01:02 AM
Agree about Kallis. The difference in performance of Kallis and Jadeja was way too big for the result of the match to have an influence on it. It is silly that if Sreesanth's throw off the last ball was half a foot wider, the adjudicator would have decided to give the award to Kallis.

I saw the highlights. That was one ugly throw, Dhoni managed well to break the stumps with sufficient doubt for third umpire to give not out.