PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: BCB XI vs England, 2nd One-Day, Fatullah, February 25, 2010

Pages : [1] 2

Eshen
February 23, 2010, 11:51 PM
Venue: Narayanganj Osmani Stadium, Fatullah

Date: February 25, 2010

Time: 03:00 GMT | 09:00 local|22:00 EST -1d | 21:00 CST -1d | 19:00 PST -1d

Weather Forecast: Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. (Source (http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/narrative/BGXX0006))

England Squad:
Alastair Cook (Captain), Tim Bresnan, Stuart Broad, Paul Collingwood, Joe Denly, Eoin Morgan, Matthew Prior (WK), Kevin Pietersen, Liam Plunkett, Ryan Sidebottom, Ajmal Shahzad, Graeme Swann, James Tredwell, Jonathan Trott, Luke Wright, Craig Kieswetter (WK).

BCB squad:
Nasiruddin Faruque, Imtiaz Hossain, Shahriar Nafees (Captain), Raqibul Hasan, Naeem Islam, Mohammad Sharifullah, Tanveer Haider, Mashrafe Mortaza, Shahin Hossain (WK), Tapash Baisya, Alauddin Babu, Shafaq Al Zabir, Mahmudul Hasan, Ariful Haque.

Couple of players from national team may replace players from above squad. But big news is that Mashrafe Mortaza is making a return.

Tigers_eye
February 23, 2010, 11:53 PM
Who couples? :) Fred Couples my any chance? Colly needs a lesson badly.

Eshen
February 23, 2010, 11:55 PM
I think Zunaed is likely one. Who may be the other player? Aftab?

This would be my team -

Zunaed Siddique(needs the practice)
Aftab Ahmed (perform or die)
Naeem Islam (lets see if he can fit in there)
Raqibul Hasan (needs the practice)
Shahriar Nafees (perform or die)
Sharifullah (lets give him one more chance)
Mahmudul Hasan (spin option)
Mashrafe Mortaza (needs the practice)
Shahin Hossain (only WK available)
Tapash Baisya (perform or die)
Nazmul Hossain (needs the practice)

wiseshah
February 24, 2010, 02:15 AM
I think Zunaed is likely one. Who may be the other player? Aftab?

This would be my team -

Zunaed Siddique(needs the practice)
Aftab Ahmed (perform or die)
Naeem Islam (lets see if he can fit in there)
Raqibul Hasan (needs the practice)
Shahriar Nafees (perform or die)
Sharifullah (lets give him one more chance)
Mahmudul Hasan (spin option)
Mashrafe Mortaza (needs the practice)
Shahin Hossain (only WK available)
Tapash Baisya (perform or die)
Nazmul Hossain (needs the practice)

totally agree with u. seems like we r not gonna have any new face in this series. so this is the possible best line up. i feel like rasel should be there too.

he is in super form in bowling wise plus new addition his bowling

does anyone know, rasel used to open batting in under19 team. he continued 3 matches and then moved opening to number 9, later number 11. in this NCL--he is very consistent with batting too. some 50s, plus most scored are above 40s

plus in ODI, rasel's experience and accurate line and length will be useful

wiseshah
February 24, 2010, 02:15 AM
i notice this sharifullah guy is also consistent, but his score never goes above 57 or below 37

dolcevita
February 24, 2010, 02:20 AM
i notice this sharifullah guy is also consistent, but his score never goes above 57 or below 37

That brilliant a guy who score between 37-57 runs ODI than mean an average of 47...
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

jisaan
February 24, 2010, 03:33 AM

57>=Sharifullah=<<SHARIFULLAH>37;)

al-Sagar
February 24, 2010, 03:48 AM
two more guys from national team, then nazmul and junaed .....

Rabz
February 24, 2010, 03:53 AM
Mashrafee gonna steal the show.
Good luck my man.

Sohel
February 24, 2010, 04:36 AM
MaMu sure has a point to prove after a recent PA article made him seem like an overly cautious and gun-shy wimp.

cricket_fanatic
February 24, 2010, 06:03 AM
Can't wait to see how Mashrafe is doing!

Miraz
February 24, 2010, 06:12 AM
Mashrafe, Zunaed and Aftab have been added to the BCB XI for the second parctice match.

Naimul_Hd
February 24, 2010, 06:19 AM
Mashrafe, Zunaed and Aftab have been added to the BCB XI for the second parctice match.

alhamdulillah ! really looking forward to see Mash after a looooong time !

abu2abu
February 24, 2010, 06:21 AM

I like it. This is a much tougher side than england faced yesterday...

yaseer
February 24, 2010, 06:24 AM
Good that not much spinner is the side.

Whatever, we just do not need a flat track at Mirpur and Chittagong. Pitch should be low and slow, ball must not come to the bat and spinners should get some turn. 200 should be a good score there. Same for Test matches as well. Make English batsmen struggle with their timing. If BCB cannot provide it, forget about the series, result is known, 3-0 in ODI, 2-0 in Test; and we will be pointing out the positives from the lost series like "X" score century, "Y" bowled fast, "Z" is a good prospect etc. Just want a Test win, nothing other than this is acceptable.

al-Sagar
February 24, 2010, 07:11 AM
Good that not much spinner is the side.

Whatever, we just do not need a flat track at Mirpur and Chittagong. Pitch should be low and slow, ball must not come to the bat and spinners should get some turn. 200 should be a good score there. Same for Test matches as well. Make English batsmen struggle with their timing. If BCB cannot provide it, forget about the series, result is known, 3-0 in ODI, 2-0 in Test; and we will be pointing out the positives from the lost series like "X" score century, "Y" bowled fast, "Z" is a good prospect etc. Just want a Test win, nothing other than this is acceptable.

exactly. we have to make use of our home conditions to lessen our oppositions strength

Nafi
February 24, 2010, 08:12 AM
Hmm I guess England already see Mash as a threat, so revealing him early, and letting them concentrate on playing him out in the ODIs seems like a good tactic, where the spinners and Shafiul/Rubel will hopefully do the unprecedented (in England's perspective) damage.

BCB tactics will go to waste, if the pitches dont turn out right though.

Nocturnal
February 24, 2010, 08:39 AM
Ok, some weather related bad news....for last hour and half rain is pouring down in Dhaka.....first rain in the season....it's 7:35pm now. it started around 6pm with wind storm and after that 15 mins "tana shila bristi" and now only rain but heavy. Fatulla is not so far from dhaka and I'm not sure about the ground draining facilities ...coz last time I was there against NZ for a practice match (with thebest bhai in 2008) that one got called off only for few drops that day!
Finger Crossed for tomorrow's match. We badly need that - Yes for Mashrafe's come back!!

M.H.Rubel
February 24, 2010, 09:57 AM

Rock and Naeem continue or dropped?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

al-Sagar
February 24, 2010, 10:50 AM
zunaed in ODI' nice to see him back in odis. i think we need the same top 3 in both formats. now whether zunaed should be in 2 or 3 thats i am not sure. i still think he should be opening

Tiger Manc
February 24, 2010, 11:00 AM
zunaed in ODI' nice to see him back in odis. i think we need the same top 3 in both formats. now whether zunaed should be in 2 or 3 thats i am not sure. i still think he should be opening

I don't think Junaid should be in the ODI team. He doesn't score any runs, and when he does he scores at a poor rate. He's much suited to Test cricket. If he can grind out 30+ runs on average, I will be happy with that. I think he's the least talented of our Test batsman, but his battling qualities and ability to occupy the crease for prolonged periods is crucial for the team in Test cricket.

al-Sagar
February 24, 2010, 11:09 AM
I don't think Junaid should be in the ODI team. He doesn't score any runs, and when he does he scores at a poor rate. He's much suited to Test cricket. If he can grind out 30+ runs on average, I will be happy with that. I think he's the least talented of our Test batsman, but his battling qualities and ability to occupy the crease for prolonged periods is crucial for the team in Test cricket.

if u remember rightly, then u will find out the first time he came into contention when he scored a hundred in a t20 match. in the same match tamim also scored a 100. anyway after that junaed first got his call in national team in the t20 match. this clearly suggest he is not only a test cricket material. well whenever he has played odi, he opened with tamim, and there was instruction on junaed to stay in the crease and tamim will go for shots. thats why junaed plays slower in odi's bu he can play aggressively.

al-Sagar
February 24, 2010, 11:11 AM
the way its raining, i doubt about the outfield condition in fatullah.

al-Sagar
February 24, 2010, 11:16 AM
Ok, some weather related bad news....for last hour and half rain is pouring down in Dhaka.....first rain in the season....it's 7:35pm now. it started around 6pm with wind storm and after that 15 mins "tana shila bristi" and now only rain but heavy. Fatulla is not so far from dhaka and I'm not sure about the ground draining facilities ...coz last time I was there against NZ for a practice match (with thebest bhai in 2008) that one got called off only for few drops that day!
Finger Crossed for tomorrow's match. We badly need that - Yes for Mashrafe's come back!!

where do u live ??? the thunder storm, rain and shila brishti started around 5PM in mirpur... not 6pm and its still raining no at 10 PM. though there was starts and stops.

i think mashrafe isn't fit to play england in ODI's for BD. but certainly can improve his fitness by playing the practice matches. should play the Four day game too.

Tiger Manc
February 24, 2010, 11:16 AM
if u remember rightly, then u will find out the first time he came into contention when he scored a hundred in a t20 match. in the same match tamim also scored a 100. anyway after that junaed first got his call in national team in the t20 match. this clearly suggest he is not only a test cricket material. well whenever he has played odi, he opened with tamim, and there was instruction on junaed to stay in the crease and tamim will go for shots. thats why junaed plays slower in odi's bu he can play aggressively.

When did he score a century in a T20 match? Regardless whther he scores slowly or not, he doesn't score runs anyways as highlighted by his poor average.

rahat90
February 24, 2010, 11:40 AM
i dont want imrul and junaed both in the odi team.
one of them i dont mind, which one of them? i dont mind
but please dont put them as #2 and #3

al-Sagar
February 24, 2010, 12:00 PM
When did he score a century in a T20 match? Regardless whther he scores slowly or not, he doesn't score runs anyways as highlighted by his poor average.

it was the final between mohammedan and abahani in the first t20 competition in BD. tamim and zunaed both scored 100's though for different teams. it was before both of them got national call up. after that game people started to know about both of them. though tamim was known as brother of nafis iqbal before

Equinox
February 24, 2010, 12:24 PM
Damn! I just saw the news and Dhaka is expected to be hit by storms over the next week. I was really looking forward to this series. Hope weather doesn't ruin it.

If the practice match does go ahead then I'd like to see SN removed as captain. How the hell do you concede 370 runs?

nightwatchman
February 24, 2010, 12:24 PM
exactly. we have to make use of our home conditions to lessen our oppositions strength
Other than Chittagong we dont have home field advantage...
our players plays better in foreign soil or unknow stadium like fatullah or bogra..
Let me know if I am wrong..

also the other poster missed the poing yes we took the game to day 5..

Equinox
February 24, 2010, 12:25 PM
Good move. Nazmul and Imrul should have joined them.

hoodlum
February 24, 2010, 12:43 PM
and the rain continues to pour....

Tiger Manc
February 24, 2010, 12:47 PM
it was the final between mohammedan and abahani in the first t20 competition in BD. tamim and zunaed both scored 100's though for different teams. it was before both of them got national call up. after that game people started to know about both of them. though tamim was known as brother of nafis iqbal before

What year?

Rabz
February 24, 2010, 01:02 PM
Fingers crossed for tomorrow's match.
Hotath bristy!!
Falgunei Kal Boishaki!!!

mishu
February 24, 2010, 01:15 PM
Debate Over Ashraful
Mashrafe on the return
slide showIF YOU ARE WITH US, …: BCB XI captain Shahriar Nafees (L) talks to Bangladesh paceman Mashrafe Bin Mortaza as they head for a practice session at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur yesterday. In a bid to return to international cricket, Mashrafe will test himself in the second one-day warm-up match against visiting England today. PHOTO: ANISUR RAHMANSports Reporter

The focus will be on Mashrafe Bin Mortaza when the second limited-over warm-up match between visiting England and BCB XI takes place at the Fatullah Cricket Stadium today.

The fit-again pace spearhead bowled confidently the last two days in practice after returning from Australia where his surgeon gave him the green signal to return to competitive cricket. And he has been drafted in the BCB selection for the second practice match along with Zunaed Siddiqui and Aftab Ahmed to make sure there is nothing wrong for the country's premier paceman to make his international comeback after an eight-month break.

"I'm looking forward to bowling in tomorrow's warm-up match because it will help me to fully understand my position. But what I can say is that I am ready to make my comeback, as there is no problem with line and length in my bowling. It may take a little bit of time to get back the full pace but what I want to see in the practice match is whether my landing is okay or not," said a confident Mashrafe yesterday.

http://www.bangladesh.net/thedailystar.html

Tiger Manc
February 24, 2010, 01:17 PM
Great news! I'm looking forward to seeing Mortaza in action again.

Nocturnal
February 24, 2010, 01:18 PM
What year?

Dec 2006!!
Kai-Altech Dhaka Premier Division T20 Tournament 2006/07

Razi
February 24, 2010, 01:24 PM
http://www.thedailystar.net/photo/2010/02/25/2010-02-25__sp02.jpg
IF YOU ARE WITH US, …: BCB XI captain Shahriar Nafees (L) talks to Bangladesh paceman Mashrafe Bin Mortaza as they head for a practice session at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur yesterday. In a bid to return to international cricket, Mashrafe will test himself in the second one-day warm-up match against visiting England today.

Equinox
February 24, 2010, 01:24 PM
Shamsur Rahman
Zunaed Siddique
Shahriar Nafees
Rokibul Hasan
Aftab Ahmed
Naeem Islam
Sharifullah
Shahin Hossain+
Mashrafe Mortaza
Tapash Baishya
Alauddin Babu

auntu
February 24, 2010, 01:41 PM
the way its raining, i doubt about the outfield condition in fatullah.
Take it as granted there is no match tomorrow at Fatullah.
They have very poor drainage system and it's still raining.

Tiger Manc
February 24, 2010, 01:41 PM
Dec 2006!!
Kai-Altech Dhaka Premier Division T20 Tournament 2006/07

Scorecard?

Tiger Manc
February 24, 2010, 01:43 PM
Shamsur Rahman
Zunaed Siddique
Shahriar Nafees
Rokibul Hasan
Aftab Ahmed
Naeem Islam
Sharifullah
Shahin Hossain+
Mashrafe Mortaza
Tapash Baishya
Alauddin Babu

Is that the confirmed lineup or speculation? I hope Mahmudul Hasan plays, assuming the match will take place.

LateCut
February 24, 2010, 01:44 PM
http://edailystar.com/contents/2010/2010_02_24/content_zoom/2010_02_24_17_5_b.jpg

LateCut
February 24, 2010, 01:49 PM
Sorry could not insert the picture in a smaller scale

Tiger Manc
February 24, 2010, 01:50 PM
Naeem Islam and Shahriar Nafees? I expected better from them.

Nocturnal
February 24, 2010, 01:53 PM
Scorecard?

now that's called boshte dile shuite chay...LOL :)

no scorecard on cricket archive. all i can find for you is list of matches - here
(http://cricketarchive.com/Archive/Seasons/BDESH/2006-07_BDESH_Kai-Altech_Dhaka_Premier_Division_T20_Tournament_2006-07.html)you can search in this forum though!!

hoodlum
February 24, 2010, 02:06 PM
there is almost no chance of play...its still raining...forecast doesn't look good either..

hoodlum
February 24, 2010, 02:08 PM
Shamsur Rahman has pulled himself out because of the illness...Mahmudul will play instead of him.

Razi
February 24, 2010, 02:11 PM
According to Ittefaq (http://ittefaq.com.bd/content/2010/02/25/news0107.htm), this is the playing XI for tomorrow's match:

1. Shahriar Nafees (c)
2. Zunaed Siddique
3. Aftab Ahmed
4. Rakibul Hasan
5. Nasiruddin Faruque
6. Sharifullah
7. Ariful Haque
8. Mashrafe Mortaza
9. Alauddin Babu
10. Shahin Hossain (wk)
11. Shafaq Al Zaber

Tapash (due to a muscle pull), Naeem, Shamsur Rahman Shuvo and Mahmudul Hasan have been left out for this match.

Nocturnal
1:10am Dhaka time....kutta bilai bristi ekono!! :(

Tiger Manc
Shamsur Rahman has pulled himself out because of the illness...Mahmudul will play instead of him.

Great News!! Now I just hope the match actually takes place :confused:

Murad
February 24, 2010, 02:15 PM
According to Ittefaq (http://ittefaq.com.bd/content/2010/02/25/news0107.htm), this is the playing XI for tomorrow's match:

1. Shahriar Nafees (c)
2. Zunaed Siddique
3. Aftab Ahmed
4. Rakibul Hasan
5. Nasiruddin Faruque
6. Sharifullah
7. Ariful Haque
8. Mashrafe Mortaza
9. Alauddin Babu
10. Shahin Hossain (wk)
11. Shafaq Al Zaber

Tapash (due to a muscle pull), Naeem, Shamsur Rahman Shuvo and Mahmudul Hasan have been left out for this match.

Thanks Razi. They should have left out Faruque instead of Mahmudul Hasan. Faruque is too slow and inconsistent.

Nocturnal
February 24, 2010, 02:36 PM
1:35 am - dhaka time. rain finally stopped!

Nadim
February 24, 2010, 02:38 PM
hmm SN etodine chul katche....balo!
http://i49.tinypic.com/2n140n.jpg

Dhakablues
February 24, 2010, 03:11 PM
This is a very strong side..Almost like an A team. I hope the don't drop too many cathes this time round..

1. Shahriar Nafees (c)
2. Zunaed Siddique
3. Aftab Ahmed
4. Rakibul Hasan
5. Nasiruddin Faruque
6. Sharifullah
7. Ariful Haque
8. Mashrafe Mortaza
9. Alauddin Babu
10. Shahin Hossain (wk)
11. Shafaq Al Zaber

nycpro96
February 24, 2010, 03:19 PM

Ekhon tao ektu decent lag tese.

mishu
February 24, 2010, 03:24 PM
guys where is abur razzak tho? no talk of him, no intrest in him from fans,, i think people are forgetting about his importance in BD ODIs...93 ODI, 133wkts.

Tigers_eye
February 24, 2010, 03:34 PM
guys where is abur razzak tho? no talk of him, no intrest in him from fans,, i think people are forgetting about his importance in BD ODIs...93 ODI, 133wkts.
You don't want the English to see him before the real matches, do you? BCB is shielding all SLAs (Enam, Raj, Shuvo, Shajib, Elias, Sadat etc.) from England.

Murad
February 24, 2010, 03:40 PM

hm dekhse je nadim shoho bangladesher aro onek pagol robin hood hoye jachche..tai kete pelse r ki ;) lol

ekhon dari mouch pele dilei hobe..

dolcevita
February 24, 2010, 03:54 PM
Damn! I just saw the news and Dhaka is expected to be hit by storms over the next week. I was really looking forward to this series. Hope weather doesn't ruin it.

If the practice match does go ahead then I'd like to see SN removed as captain. How the hell do you concede 370 runs?

Drop 7 catchs and 2 stumping...

M.H.Rubel
February 24, 2010, 04:10 PM
3 AM DHAKA.6 hours to start the match.No rain now hope there will be early sunshine otherwise it will be delayed start as there was cats and dogs rain.

Biggles
February 24, 2010, 05:36 PM
I hope the game goes ahead. I am looking forward to see how England play again.Normally we have one good game and then a shocker. I am glad to see Mortaza back laying again. I have always thought he is a good bowler and decent lower order batsmen. If he can be fit for ODIs and the Test series then it will be a tight series . Two or three good bowlers against England will be the key in the tests. I think if Tamin can fire in the ODIs then you guys could get near 300 and it will be tough if the wickets are slow and turn a bit.

dolcevita
February 24, 2010, 05:54 PM
I hope the game goes ahead. I am looking forward to see how England play again.Normally we have one good game and then a shocker. I am glad to see Mortaza back laying again. I have always thought he is a good bowler and decent lower order batsmen. If he can be fit for ODIs and the Test series then it will be a tight series . Two or three good bowlers against England will be the key in the tests. I think if Tamin can fire in the ODIs then you guys could get near 300 and it will be tough if the wickets are slow and turn a bit.

If Shakib , Tamim , Mahmudullah and Mortaza perform at the same match we could fairly win
But can they perform together ? I doubt

bangalee20
February 24, 2010, 06:35 PM

Dropping 7 seven catches and 2 stumping!!!!
I guess they were not SN's fault. :wave:

dolcevita
February 24, 2010, 06:48 PM
Dropping 7 seven catches and 2 stumping!!!!
I guess they were not SN's fault. :wave:

Indeed SN dropped a sitter , score 12 at SR of 50 ...has he forget that he is chasing 370 ?

nsd3
February 24, 2010, 07:36 PM
I've seen SN standing in the slip position in int'l matches and dropping catches. I guess he was not sent to stand on the line while fielding as he wudn't be able run and field along the boundary line (flabby butted). That's why he was being given chance to stand in the slips. What a waste!!!

al-Sagar
February 24, 2010, 08:41 PM
if mashrafe plays give him the captaincy

Ajfar
February 24, 2010, 08:59 PM

sorry bhai that's the last thing i'd wanna see. mash is coming back to play after 7-8 months, we need to give him as less pressure to deal with.

Zunaid
February 24, 2010, 09:03 PM

why?

al-Sagar
February 24, 2010, 09:03 PM
http://www.eprothomalo.com/contents/2010/2010_02_25/content_zoom/2010_02_25_22_2_b.jpg

so looks like ash and raqibul could get another chance as the selectors feel there isnt any replacements who can handle the pressure of international cricket.

do they ever think what they need to do to develop players so that they can handle the pressure of international cricket ???

so rain permitting junaed aftab and mashrafe to play today. naeem sharifullah, baisya not playing.

looks like naeem has done enough for selectors. raibul still has a lot to prove. aftab and junaed also under the radar

One World
February 24, 2010, 09:24 PM
Shamsur Rahman
Zunaed Siddique
Shahriar Nafees
Rokibul Hasan
Aftab Ahmed
Naeem Islam
Sharifullah
Shahin Hossain+
Mashrafe Mortaza
Tapash Baishya
Alauddin Babu

Better line up in both bowling and batting. The weak link is fielding. I remember Rubel alone beat the RSA team in a List A tour match. Can Babu repeat the heroics?

bangalee20
February 24, 2010, 09:39 PM
Will there be a match today? How's the weather in Dhaka now?

al-Sagar
February 24, 2010, 09:43 PM
to all who are making 11 man team this will be actually 12 man team with 11 bat and 11 bowl.

shamsur rahman and tapash is out due to injury.

M.H.Rubel
February 24, 2010, 09:50 PM
Will there be a match today? How's the weather in Dhaka now?

Though sun is up but still its cloudy.If there is no more rain in that case i hope there shoulde be atleast a curtail match.

Murad
February 24, 2010, 09:51 PM
to all who are making 11 man team this will be actually 12 man team with 11 bat and 11 bowl.

shamsur rahman and tapash is out due to injury.

Nope. It will be 11 players per side. It's a List-A game.

bangalee20
February 24, 2010, 10:07 PM
Any further news on the match? It should have started by now .............

Haradhon
February 24, 2010, 10:10 PM
If Mashrafee is in, who is the other pacer for ODIs? I think Shafiul is better than Rajib or Rubel. Rajib's line is inconsistent and Rubel gets hit too many times

bangalee20
February 24, 2010, 10:12 PM
If Mashrafee is in, who is the other pacer for ODIs? I think Shafiul is better than Rajib or Rubel. Rajib's line is inconsistent and Rubel gets hit too many times

We need Mashrafee, Shafiul and Aftab.

bangalee20
February 24, 2010, 10:14 PM
As specialized spinners, we need Shakib, Mahmuddulah and Naeem

bangalee20
February 24, 2010, 10:18 PM
As batsman, we need to rely on Tamim, Imrul, Mushfiquem, Ashraful and Junaid or Shariar Nafees

Roni_uk
February 24, 2010, 10:20 PM
hey isnt the match mean to start now ior 20 mins ago? Any updates?

nsd3
February 24, 2010, 10:57 PM
Final 11 for ODI 1: Tamim, Imrul, Ashraful, Rokibul, Shakib, Aftab, Mushfiq, Riad, Naeem, Shafiul, Rubel. Stay tuned.

RazabQ
February 24, 2010, 11:10 PM
source?

Gowza
February 24, 2010, 11:18 PM
Final 11 for ODI 1: Tamim, Imrul, Ashraful, Rokibul, Shakib, Aftab, Mushfiq, Riad, Naeem, Shafiul, Rubel. Stay tuned.

i hope not, now is the time to find replacements for the likes of ashraful and aftab.

One World
February 24, 2010, 11:20 PM
Who won the toss, are we bowling or batting at the moment? How is the outfield?
No updates!

al-Sagar
February 24, 2010, 11:30 PM

only 3 specialized bowlers...... ha ha ha, no way

M.H.Rubel
February 24, 2010, 11:30 PM

3 specialist bowler?

One World
February 24, 2010, 11:35 PM
Also I doubt both Ash and Aftab will be selected.

dark mage
February 24, 2010, 11:37 PM
Any updates? Or has the match been cancelled?

frd
February 24, 2010, 11:42 PM
the match has been started.Now its a 37 over match (source:desh tv)

dark mage
February 24, 2010, 11:46 PM
the match has been started.Now its a 37 over match (source:desh tv)

Thanks for the info:-D

wiseshah
February 24, 2010, 11:47 PM
so it will be like a 20/20 image.

mishu
February 24, 2010, 11:57 PM
You don't want the English to see him before the real matches, do you? BCB is shielding all SLAs (Enam, Raj, Shuvo, Shajib, Elias, Sadat etc.) from England.

i hope they are this smart and actually is doing that...I'm afraid they pull of another one like last series against India, and make pace friendly pitches...

al-Sagar
February 25, 2010, 12:11 AM
bcb xi won the toss and batting.

mashrafe playing

Tanvir703
February 25, 2010, 12:15 AM
bcb xi won the toss and batting.

mashrafe playing

Source? Crapinfo not updating....

Nocturnal
February 25, 2010, 12:16 AM
we are batting - ntv!!

Tanvir703
February 25, 2010, 12:17 AM
DANG IT!!! Now we gotta wait to See MAsh in ActioN!!!

Rabz
February 25, 2010, 12:18 AM
Whats up with SN?
He wins a good toss on match 1 and decided to bowl, only to see the english piling up runs.
Now he wins another toss on a wet outfield and decides to bat!!

BD Tigers
February 25, 2010, 12:20 AM
Whats up with SN?
He wins a good toss on match 1 and decided to bowl, only to see the english piling up runs.

I am sorry but do u truly believe SN is making the decision? Its always the coach and other people, I dont believe he has weigh in this.

Rifat
February 25, 2010, 12:21 AM
Whats up with SN?

I support this decision..let them overenjoy the practice matches before they get the real taste of Bangladesh...:smug:

Tanvir703
February 25, 2010, 12:25 AM
Any sites updating scores?

Tanvir703
February 25, 2010, 12:27 AM
According to Sky...Its starting at 6:00...and their clock showing 5:30....30 MORE MINS?:waiting:

http://live.skysports.com/ScoreCentre/cricket.html

ahms
February 25, 2010, 12:27 AM
Any score?

Nafis 1718
February 25, 2010, 12:36 AM
Just woke up..did the match strt nd is mash playin

al-Sagar
February 25, 2010, 12:39 AM
Source? Crapinfo not updating....

crap info will update only twice. once after each innings is finished

One World
February 25, 2010, 12:39 AM
No score yet!

IanW
February 25, 2010, 12:42 AM
I'm more worried about how people play than the score.

If you get wickets with luck, so what ? If you get hit but bowling good line and length, I'm happier.

al-Sagar
February 25, 2010, 12:42 AM
Whats up with SN?

he wants to give the english the best conditions to bat.

Rabz
February 25, 2010, 12:52 AM
he wants to give the english the best conditions to bat.

Its called giving them the most opportunity to acclimatise with the condition.
First let them bat full 50 overs on a batting track, whatever that bowling team is.
Then let them bowl in a favorable condition, and give their bowlers another chance to shine.

Great. Both English batsmen and bowlers would be happy with SN's generosity.

cricman
February 25, 2010, 12:58 AM
During the Morning This link will be online and you'll get periodical updates from Sky Sports News

http://www.justin.tv/vip__tv

Give it another 3 or so more hours

Murad
February 25, 2010, 01:17 AM
Top 3 gone (Nafees, Junaed & Aftab)

35/3

its a 37 over game

Rabz
February 25, 2010, 01:18 AM
Ah well, whats new!!

Murad
February 25, 2010, 01:19 AM
Bresnan 2 wkts, Sidebottom 1wkt

http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/engine/current/match/434255.html

Gowza
February 25, 2010, 01:19 AM
cricinfo says 4/27

Murad
February 25, 2010, 01:20 AM
Now 4, Imtiaz gone for a duck

Sidebottom gets his 2nd.

36/4 (8.1 over)

CI now playing with the score. lol

cricman
February 25, 2010, 01:21 AM
Broad hasn;t even bowled ... smh

And the top order didn't last long enough to know to get a read on Brensen

One World
February 25, 2010, 01:22 AM
When will we have decent opening pair?

Murad
February 25, 2010, 01:22 AM
cricinfo says 4/27

They are playing with the score.

Fall of wickets1-14 (Junaid Siddique, 2.5 ov), 2-19 (Shahriar Nafees, 3.3 ov), 3-35 (Aftab Ahmed, 7.3 ov), 4-36 (Imtiaz Hossain, 8.1 ov)

One World
February 25, 2010, 01:24 AM
My guess is the gloomy condition helping the English seamers.
Now if Swann starts to get something from the wetness we may get a comical total and all out before first drinks.

Murad
February 25, 2010, 01:24 AM
Don't quite understand what is wrong with the BD captains? All the captains take crappy decision at the toss. Jokhon bowling neyar kotha tokhon nibo batting.. ar batting neyar jaigai nibo bowling!! :sigh:

cricman
February 25, 2010, 01:25 AM
As a 37 over match you do have to treat it with a Mentality to score @ 6.5 an over

Zeeshan
February 25, 2010, 01:27 AM
dhurruu miya....Sachin-er game follow koirar for ei khelon follow koille palate cleanse korar dosha hoy ari...

The_Yorker
February 25, 2010, 01:28 AM
All crappy players are playing against England. We are suppose to test our talented players from domestic, instead we are having players who are either too new or no future. This is really nonsense!

reyme
February 25, 2010, 01:32 AM
All our life we talk about getting chnace to play with elite teams. And now we are too busy playing the best performers..

reyme
February 25, 2010, 01:35 AM
Aftab can't survive even 3 overs. This guy is just too lazy even to play t20

Tiger444
Why isn't Raqibul and Naeem batting? They should have gone in way before this..

jisaan
<TABLE class=inningsTable id=inningsBat1><TBODY><TR class=inningsHead><TD colSpan=2>Bangladesh Cricket Board XI innings (37 overs maximum)</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">R</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">B</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">4s</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">6s</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">SR</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right"></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Shahriar Nafees (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/56153.html)* </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c Pietersen b Sidebottom </TD><TD class=battingRuns>8</TD><TD class=battingDetails>14</TD><TD class=battingDetails>2</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>57.14</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR class=inningsComms style="DISPLAY: none"><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Junaid Siddique (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/55946.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c Tredwell b Bresnan </TD><TD class=battingRuns>7</TD><TD class=battingDetails>6</TD><TD class=battingDetails>1</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>116.66</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR class=inningsComms style="DISPLAY: none"><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Aftab Ahmed (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/56266.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c †Kieswetter b Bresnan </TD><TD class=battingRuns>12</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR class=inningsComms style="DISPLAY: none"><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Imtiaz Hossain (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/55929.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>lbw b Sidebottom </TD><TD class=battingRuns>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR class=inningsComms style="DISPLAY: none"><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=inningsDetails>Extras</TD><TD class=battingDismissal>(lb 2, w 3, nb 4)</TD><TD class=battingRuns>9</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD><TD bgColor=#000000>http://i.imgci.com/spacer.gif</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=inningsDetails>Total</TD><TD class=battingDismissal>(4 wickets; 0 overs)</TD><TD class=battingRuns>36</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

wiseshah
February 25, 2010, 01:37 AM
junaed, aftab, ashraful----- shouldnt be part of ODI team

actually without mashrafe, no one should be in the main XI

reyme
Aftab probably sleeping in the dressing room after giving a wide open laugh after getting out.

fishyguy
Fantastic batting by the top order again!

Tiger444
February 25, 2010, 01:38 AM
Aftab can't survive even 3 overs. This guy is just too lazy even to play t20

Like i said he will get chances but he doesnt seem 2 have a future..jus cant understand why sum people luv him so much..lotta people praise aftab and bash the hell outta roqibul and roqibul is obviously the better batsman..

reyme
February 25, 2010, 01:39 AM
I am curious to see how
much aftab and ash goes for in the PCL

The_Yorker
February 25, 2010, 01:40 AM
Why isn't Raqibul and Naeem batting? They should have gone in way before this..

Naeem is not playing. Besides, according to our coach, Naeem is not a player who can play in top or middle order. He is kind of a part time bowler who can bat little bit down the order- I think that's what our coach believes.

Jesus87
February 25, 2010, 01:41 AM
Like i said he will get chances but he doesnt seem 2 have a future..jus cant understand why sum people luv him so much..lotta people praise aftab and bash the hell outta roqibul and roqibul is obviously the better batsman..

A lot of poeple also praise Ashraful even with an average as low as Tim Southee with the bat, 23 after 52 tests. I hope he never plays test matches again, a disgrace to Test cricket.

The_Yorker
I am curious to see how
much aftab and ash goes for in the PCL

0 dollar and 0 cent
for both of them :)

wiseshah
i think rokibul will comeback strong. he is batting at 0 runs at the moment.

Murad
raqibul gone

64/5

Tiger444
February 25, 2010, 01:42 AM
as we speak we are now 55/5 lol

One World
February 25, 2010, 01:42 AM
And a 22 averaged never debuted batsman is drafted to be the number four which making me seepishly waiting for update of a tour match and go nocturnal on a work night, i hate my interest for this sport.

fishyguy
February 25, 2010, 01:43 AM
Man Junaid, Roqibul aftab, they are supposed to be in the national team. what a joke!

wiseshah
February 25, 2010, 01:44 AM
off form players should be out--- no matter what

we need faisal, farhad, juhurul, shuvo, saqlain, rasel in the main XV

wiseshah
February 25, 2010, 01:45 AM
we need a big change in the main line up. hope this failure awakens our selector

i think they are worried that media will ask them so many question abt dropping ash, aftab, junaed, rokibul

The_Yorker
February 25, 2010, 01:46 AM
This is really humaliating. I think Sylhet division can do much better than this team- no offence to Sylhet division.

jisaan
February 25, 2010, 01:46 AM
Shahriar Nafees knew that he won't get a chance against England.
So he chose batting to make life difficult for probables like Junaid, Rokibul, Aftab in unfavorable conditions.
Good presence of mind.

Jesus87
February 25, 2010, 01:47 AM

I think only the realtives of the selectors are drafted in the side. Porichito polapains are picked over in form blokes, been a tradition in our cricket system.

reyme
February 25, 2010, 01:48 AM
0 dollar and 0 cent
for both of them :)
that is very generous of you! They should be paying you for getting a chance.

jisaan
February 25, 2010, 01:48 AM
Man Junaid, Roqibul aftab, they are supposed to be in the national team. what a joke!

Junaid is out of contention for one-dayers
Roqibul is certain to be dropped along with ashraful.
Aftab is a big disappointment though

dolcevita
February 25, 2010, 01:50 AM

Why the selector doesn't give their chance to Farhad , Faisal ?

One World
February 25, 2010, 01:51 AM
So my question to selectors, how much pressure burden got reduced from a national team probable by playing Imtiaz for a duck who in his cricket life has the slightest chance to make it to the A team, let alone the main.

The_Yorker

Certainly they should have been picked. Our selectors are nothing but bunch of idiots. They even don't have shame. Bunch of morons.

Nocturnal
BCB XI 55/5 (14.4/37 ov)
Rok - 19 not out

http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/engine/current/match/434255.html

dolcevita
February 25, 2010, 01:52 AM
All out for 100/120 ?

dolcevita
February 25, 2010, 01:53 AM
Rok gone for 19

reyme
February 25, 2010, 01:55 AM
I think it is the selectors who should be slammed, dropped, mocked, kicked,
punched, shot, cut, sliced and deported to amazon jungle for making idiotic selection in all forms of cricket.
Then we never have to deal with ashdafool and uffdabad..grrr

wiseshah
February 25, 2010, 01:55 AM
and when someone asked abt ashraful and rokibul's replacement---they were saying we dont have enough players to replace them

ash cant even make 5 run in NCL and u expect him to score century against england

he might be talented but he is in off form. give him a break and give us a break

wiseshah
February 25, 2010, 01:57 AM
wecould have choose atleast 3 better combination than this team.

i understand--- they dont wanna expose our SLA but what abt batsman---thats our main worry. world cup is coming up----- if some one get injured---where is the back up?

in form NCl players earn their call--- they are not waiting for any charity.

The_Yorker
February 25, 2010, 01:57 AM
I think it is the selectors who should be slammed, dropped, mocked, kicked,
punched, shot, cut, sliced and deported to amazon jungle for making idiotic selection in all forms of cricket.
Then we never have to deal with ashdafool and uffdabad..grrr

Yup.. you said it all.

reyme
February 25, 2010, 02:00 AM
If the selectors could not find a replacement for ashdafail for Ten long years...I say kick these bunch of moron selectors starting with rafiqqa
and they even dare to ask for raise. I can't belive these morons make 1 lakh taka per month...what a waste

Jesus87
February 25, 2010, 02:01 AM
If the selectors could not find a replacement for ashdafail for Ten long years...I say kick these bunch of moron selectors starting with rafiqqa so hard that they can never sit down
and they even dare to ask for raise. I can't belive these morons make 1 lakh yak per month...what a waste

Who would be your panel of selectors?

wiseshah
February 25, 2010, 02:02 AM
if u want to win--- choose this team

BD main team against england

tamim
kayes
farhad/juhurul/faisal
sakib
mushfiq
mahmudullah
naeem
mashrafe
shuvo/ (razzaq)
shafiul
rasel/rubel

reyme
February 25, 2010, 02:03 AM
Even you can be a better selector. Don't you have a gpa of 4?

wiseshah
February 25, 2010, 02:04 AM
these are the players in their mind

in ODI----aftab, ashraful, shahriar nafees,junaed, shahadat, mehrab jr,kapali--- big no
rokibul---- i have 50 50 doubt

dolcevita
February 25, 2010, 02:05 AM
Who is IMTIAZ hossain ? HoW come he is in the team ? Because guy like Fahrad and faiisal who are scoring century as many time ash score single digit

Jesus87
February 25, 2010, 02:05 AM

You remembered lol. But realistically speaking, who do you think should be selectors?
I agree with you on all parts that we need new selectors.

jisaan
February 25, 2010, 02:06 AM
All out for 100/120 ?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

120 would be too good to believe

reyme
I am still confused why imtiaz got selected? We badly need a #3
and does imtiaz has any chance for being 3 or 4 ?

One World
Making cricket a joke. No team will look forward to play practice matches with us.

fwullah
February 25, 2010, 02:09 AM
I am still confused why imtiaz got selected? We badly need a #3
and does imtiaz has any chance for being 3 or 4 ?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Most of the domestic players are busy playing in the NCL. Those who are free, have been selected to play in the practice matches - That's what I read in papers a couple of days back.

Nadim
81-7(24)
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

reyme
Shahriar Nafees complined about the last practice team saying the team was not well balanced...looks like same problem today

dolcevita
Making cricket a joke. No team will look forward to play practice matches with us.

After that he Collingwood say that we are below average ...can't blame him

fishyguy
February 25, 2010, 02:10 AM
What a batting performance. Brilliant! Mashrafe is back with a duck!

dolcevita
February 25, 2010, 02:11 AM
Shahriar Nafees complined about the last practice team saying the team was not well balanced...looks like same problem today

Should shut up his mouth and try to perform :
He score 12, and 8
If you send shafiul or shahadat to Batt at the order I am quite sure they will score more than this loser

jisaan
February 25, 2010, 02:11 AM
these are the players in their mind

in ODI----aftab, ashraful, shahriar nafees,junaed, shahadat, mehrab jr,kapali--- big no
rokibul---- i have 50 50 doubt

Kapali backed off himself. His current form is disgusting. Quite a wise decision. He hasn't embarrass us and himself.

reyme
February 25, 2010, 02:12 AM
Good! No batting practice for England today.
Now they will regret getting this team out under 80.
I don't think they will ever ask for practice match in future.
Better play with journalist and team officials

Murad
February 25, 2010, 02:15 AM
80/7

amra ki 100 korte parbo?

dolcevita
Men even a Riksawla who hasn't go in school can be a better selector than the current bench

One World
Why just blame Shahriar, what about Junaed and Rok, how many chances you want to give to a non-performer? What about Aftab Ahmed? When will this cycle end. With four national team probables we cannot expect much from Imtiaz. Still not sure why he should be playing. NCL is going on and those players like Zhurul/ Decance etc are busy - is a very lame excuse. Like you have to pay plane fairs from San Francisco to NYC to fly in all the good performers. When BD got big in volume?

reyme
February 25, 2010, 02:16 AM
Yes....shahriar Mia is all about talks and looks
acting like a megastar, performs like flopstar
Maybe thinking about an acting career...

dolcevita
Kapali backed off himself. His current form is disgusting. Quite a wise decision. He hasn't embarrass us and himself.

If only ashraful aftab , junaid can do the same...

Murad
Nafees ekta gadha. Batting nilo keno ajke? Bowling condtion e kon hadaram batting nei? Only BD hadaram captains do.

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 02:17 AM
After that he Collingwood say that we are below average ...can't blame him

I can!

Its a para team which is playing in a wet outfield/pitch. They (BCB XI) are all crap anyway!!;)

Murad
February 25, 2010, 02:18 AM
Why just blame Shahriar, what about Junaed and Rok, how many chances you want to give to a non-performer? What about Aftab Ahmed? When will this cycle end. With four national team probables we cannot expect much from Imtiaz. Still not sure why he should be playing. NCL is going on and those players like Zhurul/ Decance etc are busy - is a very lame excuse. Like you have to pay plane fairs from San Francisco to NYC to fly in all the good performers. When BD got big in volume?

I believe the Divisions are not releasing the inform players. BCB don't have the power over the Divisions this year.

reyme
February 25, 2010, 02:19 AM
Aftab has no hope....his duration power is very low
he should take vitamins regularly

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 02:21 AM
Nafees ekta gadha. Batting nilo keno ajke? Bowling condtion e kon hadaram batting nei? Only BD hadaram captains do.
Murad, is it not us who blame him the day before...?!!;):-p

That's our players who doesn't act/play/think according to ...!!!:timeout:

One World
February 25, 2010, 02:21 AM
I believe the Divisions are not releasing the inform players. BCB don't have the power over the Divisions this year.

Makes sense. :)

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 02:22 AM
I just blame myself...:notworthy:

reyme
February 25, 2010, 02:22 AM
Are they still batting....I believe aftab already got up from sleep and stared to eat his biriyani.
After that Aftab will sleep again.

dolcevita
February 25, 2010, 02:24 AM
We lost the test in NZ because of Aftab mia and Ashrafol
I am quite sur that Naeem would have score atleast one. 50

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 02:24 AM
Are they still batting....I believe aftab already got up from sleep and stared to eat his biriyani.
After that Aftab will sleep again.

...all credits goes to our smart selectors!!!;)

reyme
February 25, 2010, 02:25 AM
Is masri batting?

Murad
February 25, 2010, 02:25 AM
Murad, is it not us who blame him the day before...?!!;):-p

That's our players who doesn't act/play/think according to ...!!!:timeout:

:)
In the last game, it was a batting wicket. Today the condition is very different. Its a curtailed game. Kalke raate onek brishti hoise. How in the hell he chose batting?

All the BD captains are habu. Hagu bhora mogoj! (i hope im not insulting hagu :p).

Bruno
February 25, 2010, 02:26 AM
wow....80/7

Murad
February 25, 2010, 02:26 AM
Is masri batting?

he was the 7th batsman to get out. He got a nice little :duck:.

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 02:27 AM
Is masri batting?

What a batting performance. Brilliant! Mashrafe is back with a duck!
;):-p

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 02:28 AM
:)

All the BD captains are habu. Hagu bhora mogoj! (i hope im not insulting hagu :p).
:lol::lol::lol:

One World
February 25, 2010, 02:30 AM
I just rated this thread as Terrible as a protest to terrible selection of BCB XI team - no harm intended to the thread opener :smug:

reyme
February 25, 2010, 02:30 AM
Maybe kapali have something to do...cricket academy with Rajin?
But what will Aftab do other than cricket? I read in an interview he was playing with local kids during his suspension.

One World
February 25, 2010, 02:32 AM
We lost the test in NZ because of Aftab mia and Ashrafol
I am quite sur that Naeem would have score atleast one. 50

What is Naeem;s score today?

bangla-red
February 25, 2010, 02:33 AM
121/7 after 32. It's 37 overs a side?

al-Sagar
February 25, 2010, 02:35 AM
links, source ????

One World
February 25, 2010, 02:36 AM
Strauss knew it does not worth it - so he wisely handed the crown to Cook. Flintoff is smarter than Collingwood.

Murad
Good partnership going on between Tanveer and Babu. 40+

reyme
Wicket keeper bats at 11? Now that's new!
Ekta under 13 wicket keeper niley hoto

al-Sagar
What is Naeem;s score today?

naeem is not playing today i think

Murad
February 25, 2010, 02:37 AM
120/7 after 22 over. run rate over 5 good

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 02:38 AM
120/7 after 22 over. run rate over 5 good
something to cheer...!:)

One World
February 25, 2010, 02:39 AM
This Tredwell guy became a hero, only three overs and 9/2.

Jesus87
February 25, 2010, 02:40 AM
50 run partnership well done.
I guess our lower order are batting quite well.
Competition for Shahadat.

One World
This is cheap.

<TABLE class=inningsTable id=inningsBat1><TBODY><TR class=inningsHead><TD colSpan=2>Bangladesh Cricket Board XI innings (37 overs maximum)</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">R</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">B</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">4s</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">6s</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">SR</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right"></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Shahriar Nafees (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/56153.html)* </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c Pietersen b Sidebottom </TD><TD class=battingRuns>8</TD><TD class=battingDetails>14</TD><TD class=battingDetails>2</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>57.14</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR class=inningsComms style="DISPLAY: none"><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Junaid Siddique (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/55946.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c Tredwell b Bresnan </TD><TD class=battingRuns>7</TD><TD class=battingDetails>6</TD><TD class=battingDetails>1</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>116.66</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR class=inningsComms style="DISPLAY: none"><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Aftab Ahmed (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/56266.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c †Kieswetter b Bresnan </TD><TD class=battingRuns>12</TD><TD class=battingDetails>15</TD><TD class=battingDetails>1</TD><TD class=battingDetails>1</TD><TD class=battingDetails>80.00</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR class=inningsComms style="DISPLAY: none"><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Imtiaz Hossain (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/55929.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>lbw b Sidebottom </TD><TD class=battingRuns>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>2</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0.00</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR class=inningsComms style="DISPLAY: none"><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Raqibul Hasan (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/56093.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c †Kieswetter b Plunkett </TD><TD class=battingRuns>19</TD><TD class=battingDetails>39</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>48.71</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR class=inningsComms style="DISPLAY: none"><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Mahmudul Hasan (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/300621.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c Wright b Tredwell </TD><TD class=battingRuns>15</TD><TD class=battingDetails>37</TD><TD class=battingDetails>2</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>40.54</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR class=inningsComms style="DISPLAY: none"><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Mashrafe Mortaza (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/56007.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c Plunkett b Tredwell </TD><TD class=battingRuns>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>3</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0.00</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR class=inningsComms style="DISPLAY: none"><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Tanveer Haider (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/421892.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>not out </TD><TD class=battingRuns>31</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails>1</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR class=inningsComms style="DISPLAY: none"><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Alauddin Babu (http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/410768.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>not out </TD><TD class=battingRuns>23</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR class=inningsComms style="DISPLAY: none"><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=inningsDetails>Extras</TD><TD class=battingDismissal>(lb 2, w 3)</TD><TD class=battingRuns>5</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD><TD bgColor=#000000>http://i.imgci.com/spacer.gif</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=inningsDetails>Total</TD><TD class=battingDismissal>(7 wickets; 22 overs)</TD><TD class=battingRuns>120</TD><TD class=battingRate colSpan=5>(5.45 runs per over)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

kalpurush
This Tredwell guy became a hero, only three overs and 9/2.
noy wkt to er nite pare nee!!!

One World
February 25, 2010, 02:42 AM
So how many batting PP overs, who is going to hammer? I say take it if not taken yet. AB is their, good hitter as a boy than all those STAR seniors.

One World
February 25, 2010, 02:43 AM
noy wkt to er nite pare nee!!!

Na :lol: even his best FC is 22/8

dolcevita
February 25, 2010, 02:45 AM
My lord Allaudin Babu has score more than SN in two innings...

dolcevita
February 25, 2010, 02:47 AM
That their HS

_Rafi_
February 25, 2010, 02:48 AM
Well done. 120 is enough. Now pls declare the innings

tipu009
February 25, 2010, 02:49 AM
Bangladesh Cricket Board XI 80/7 (22.0 ov, Tanveer Haider 14 ...

I think cricinfo did not update over...80/7 after 22 ; now 120/7 after 22 ......only possible if all the balls were no/W

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 02:49 AM
Na :lol: even his best FC is 22/8
is I K Pathan's recordis the best so far..? I know he got 9 against BD U19

QUIZ: who got 10 wkts in a test match?

Murad
February 25, 2010, 02:50 AM
Tanveer's first List-A game. He is doing well.

Babu's 2nd game. He didn't do well in the first game but doing well in pressure situation today.

Murad
February 25, 2010, 02:51 AM
is I K Pathan's recordis the best so far..? I know he got 9 against BD U19

QUIZ: who got 10 wkts in a test match?

Murad ;)

dolcevita
February 25, 2010, 02:52 AM
How many over left ?

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 02:52 AM
Murad ;)
Purosker dakey....;)

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 02:53 AM
How many over left ?

37-22=22 as per crapinfo!!!

Murad
February 25, 2010, 02:54 AM
135/8 (over 35.2)

Tanveer gone for 35. 55 runs partnership

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 02:55 AM
135/8 (over 35.2)

150 korley Mash oder oraiya dibe....

Naimul_Hd
Alauddin Babu continues his form after under 19 WC. nice to see !

dolcevita
So 150 would be the score easy to chase

kalpurush
135/8 (over 35.2)

Babu all the way!!!

dolcevita
February 25, 2010, 03:01 AM
Our U19 team is better than BD A

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 03:01 AM
Murad, update koi?!

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 03:03 AM
Our U19 team is better than BD A

Aren't we all same? U19 amader ghul khaoyalo kodin ageito...!!

FaHiMa
February 25, 2010, 03:03 AM
BCB XI 153/8 (37.0/37 ov) :wow:

jisaan
February 25, 2010, 03:04 AM
Wicket keeper bats at 11? Now that's new!
Ekta under 13 wicket keeper niley hoto

Shahin is no more the guy who scored twin hundreds in a FC match.
so, he deserves to be there

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 03:05 AM
BCB XI 153/8 (37.0/37 ov) :wow:
thank u :)

now, time for Mash smash...;)

jisaan
February 25, 2010, 03:05 AM
Aren't we all same? U19 amader ghul khaoyalo kodin ageito...!!

that was sheer bad luck

wiseshah
February 25, 2010, 03:06 AM
i think our under 19 team was lethal, except captain mahmudul made some stupid decision. i believe it was better than champion aussie team/pak team

we just have bad luck.

Zaheed Mahmood
February 25, 2010, 03:08 AM
i always wanted Bd to do bad in practice matches so that they are too alert before the main game, but this is too much of disaaray for the local practice team, it probably will result in nafees taking the heat and losing the position with Ash still retaining his! English team wont be frustrated since they had their batting bit in the 1st game, and bowling, this game! Whatever, I am still hopeful for the main team.. Just all my interest now is in Mash bowling the English team, nothn else will matter more

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 03:09 AM
i think our under 19 team was lethal, except captain mahmudul made some stupid decision. i believe it was better than champion aussie team/pak team

we just have bad luck.
NOT bad luck then!;)

jisaan
February 25, 2010, 03:09 AM
match might be over within 15 overs of england batting. Keiswetter has to be stopped early to delay loss.

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 03:10 AM
i always wanted Bd to do bad in practice matches so that they are too alert before the main game, but this is too much of disaaray for the local practice team, it probably will result in nafees taking the heat and losing the position with Ash still retaining his! English team wont be frustrated since they had their batting bit in the 1st game, and bowling, this game! Whatever, I am still hopeful for the main team.. Just all my interest now is in Mash bowling the English team, nothn else will matter more
Dream comes true!

wiseshah
February 25, 2010, 03:12 AM
alauddin babu made 43 against english bowler

surely he can bat then

that means under 19 team has unlimited all rounders and variation

all rounder:

mahmudul
sabbir
saikat ali
noor hossain
alauddin babu
mominul hauque
tapash ghosh
abul hasan (not sure, if he can bat)

Zaheed Mahmood
February 25, 2010, 03:13 AM
that was sheer bad luck

I too agree fully that that was our tough luck, the game with the strong Paki was ours to win, only one batsman took it out of our hand, and so is another game probably against lanka where the last batsman was run-out whie leveling the score with a few balls still left in the last over

wiseshah
February 25, 2010, 03:13 AM
NOT bad luck then!;)

bad luck that he was captain.
we lost few close matches--that was bad luck

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 03:14 AM
alauddin babu made 43 against english bowler

surely he can bat then

that means under 19 team has unlimited all rounders and variation

all rounder:

mahmudul
sabbir
saikat ali
noor hossain
alauddin babu
mominul hauque
tapash ghosh
abul hasan (not sure, if he can bat)
[বাংলা]অবশেষে আশার আলো...[/বাংলা]:)

godzilla
February 25, 2010, 03:15 AM
holly crap, what is this score i am seeing? Atleast half of those players are part of the national team and this is what we ended up with ...

BTW DID ANYONE SEE SACHIN'S 200 ... man that was something to cheer about this year for the Little Master ... unlike our so called Eid once a year or 2

jisaan
February 25, 2010, 03:17 AM
mashrafe should sit out this series. whatever a player he is, without match practice, he's not going to make any impact in the team

Murad
February 25, 2010, 03:18 AM
<TABLE id=inningsBat1 class=inningsTable><TBODY><TR class=inningsHead><TD colSpan=2>Bangladesh Cricket Board XI innings (37 overs maximum)</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">R</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">B</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">4s</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">6s</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">SR</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right"></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Shahriar Nafees (http://www.banglacricket.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/56153.html)* </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c Pietersen b Sidebottom </TD><TD class=battingRuns>8</TD><TD class=battingDetails>14</TD><TD class=battingDetails>2</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>57.14</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR style="DISPLAY: none" class=inningsComms><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Junaid Siddique (http://www.banglacricket.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/55946.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c Tredwell b Bresnan </TD><TD class=battingRuns>7</TD><TD class=battingDetails>6</TD><TD class=battingDetails>1</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>116.66</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR style="DISPLAY: none" class=inningsComms><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Aftab Ahmed (http://www.banglacricket.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/56266.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c †Kieswetter b Bresnan </TD><TD class=battingRuns>12</TD><TD class=battingDetails>15</TD><TD class=battingDetails>1</TD><TD class=battingDetails>1</TD><TD class=battingDetails>80.00</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR style="DISPLAY: none" class=inningsComms><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Imtiaz Hossain (http://www.banglacricket.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/55929.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>lbw b Sidebottom </TD><TD class=battingRuns>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>2</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0.00</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR style="DISPLAY: none" class=inningsComms><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Raqibul Hasan (http://www.banglacricket.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/56093.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c †Kieswetter b Plunkett </TD><TD class=battingRuns>19</TD><TD class=battingDetails>39</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>48.71</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR style="DISPLAY: none" class=inningsComms><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Mahmudul Hasan (http://www.banglacricket.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/300621.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c Wright b Tredwell </TD><TD class=battingRuns>15</TD><TD class=battingDetails>37</TD><TD class=battingDetails>2</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>40.54</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR style="DISPLAY: none" class=inningsComms><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Mashrafe Mortaza (http://www.banglacricket.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/56007.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c Plunkett b Tredwell </TD><TD class=battingRuns>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>3</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0.00</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR style="DISPLAY: none" class=inningsComms><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Tanveer Haider (http://www.banglacricket.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/421892.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>c Cook b Shahzad </TD><TD class=battingRuns>35</TD><TD class=battingDetails>55</TD><TD class=battingDetails>2</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>63.63</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR style="DISPLAY: none" class=inningsComms><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Alauddin Babu (http://www.banglacricket.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/410768.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>not out </TD><TD class=battingRuns>43</TD><TD class=battingDetails>52</TD><TD class=battingDetails>5</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>82.69</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR style="DISPLAY: none" class=inningsComms><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=playerName width=192>Tapash Baisya (http://www.banglacricket.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/player/56176.html) </TD><TD class=battingDismissal width=259>not out </TD><TD class=battingRuns>1</TD><TD class=battingDetails>4</TD><TD class=battingDetails>1</TD><TD class=battingDetails>0</TD><TD class=battingDetails>25.00</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR style="DISPLAY: none" class=inningsComms><TD></TD><TD class=battingComms colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=inningsDetails>Extras</TD><TD class=battingDismissal>(b 1, lb 3, w 7, nb 2)</TD><TD class=battingRuns>13</TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD><TD class=battingDetails></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3></TD><TD bgColor=#000000>http://i.imgci.com/spacer.gif</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=inningsRow><TD></TD><TD class=inningsDetails>Total</TD><TD class=battingDismissal>(8 wickets; 37 overs)</TD><TD class=battingRuns>153</TD><TD class=battingRate colSpan=5>(4.13 runs per over)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

All out korte pare nai.. :fire: :fire:

Good innings from Babu saved us a bit.

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 03:18 AM
BTW DID ANYONE SEE SACHIN'S 200 ... man that was something to cheer about this year for the Little Master ... unlike our so called Eid once a year or 2
Tendu is class...Ash is [বাংলা]কেলাছ...[/বাংলা]

kalpurush
February 25, 2010, 03:20 AM
mashrafe should sit out this series. whatever a player he is, without match practice, he's not going to make any impact in the team
We will know soon .... hope for the best though.:-D

Zaheed Mahmood
February 25, 2010, 03:20 AM
153 in 37 overs is still below par but BD cundt have asked more from a palce of 80/7 and the credit certainly goes to Babu.... and he deserves at least a game, may be the 3rd ODI repalcing one out-of-forms found in the 1st 2 ODI...

Nafis 1718
February 25, 2010, 03:21 AM
england will finish the match by 15 overs.....