PDA

View Full Version : Ashraful continues his bad form in the NCL

nura43
February 24, 2010, 07:13 AM
Ashraful got out for a duck (run out) again in the first inning of the NCL match between Dhaka and Chattagong. I feel pity for this guy. Its not that he is not trying to get back his form.........he is trying but for some reason he is failing over and over again. What could be the reason? Any idea?

nura43
February 24, 2010, 07:19 AM
Ashraful got out for a duck (run out) again in the first inning of the NCL match between Dhaka and Chattagong. I feel pity for this guy. Its not that he is not trying to get back his form.........he is trying but for some reason he is failing over and over again. What could be the reason? Any idea?

al-Sagar
February 24, 2010, 07:33 AM
its a very day old news....

al-Sagar
February 24, 2010, 07:36 AM
why two thread for this old news, i thought you have news of his second innings

auntu
February 24, 2010, 07:43 AM
[বাংলা] নুরা ভাই শইলডা ভালা নি?[/বাংলা]

desirocker
February 24, 2010, 08:07 AM
this might cuz him suffering from depression. Hope he doesn't committ suicide

Eshen
February 24, 2010, 08:10 AM
Even a duck from Ashraful is worthy of a new thread!

cricket_king
February 24, 2010, 08:50 AM
He got run out though - not a fair judgment on this occasion.

Tigers_eye
February 24, 2010, 09:56 AM
Even a duck from Ashraful is worthy of a new thread!
Rate it. I did my part.

magic boy
February 24, 2010, 11:15 AM
my sympathy goes to ashraful. may allah bless him and give some self belief,strength,confidence,patience to regain his actual power so that he can somewhat contribute to our cricket. a player with such huge amount of international cricket match as bangladeshi should not be wasted away so early. we hope someday he will return like a true mohammad ashraful even better than before and our team will get extra power to dominate world cricket in future. please prepare yourself brother. best wishes for you.:)

:And guys lets forget him for a while! no ash news views observation!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

rahat90
February 24, 2010, 11:22 AM
he needs to get married
asap
cant his dad bring the date foward??

Tiger Manc
February 24, 2010, 11:27 AM
When does he intend to get married?

rahat90
February 24, 2010, 11:32 AM
When does he intend to get married?

next year.
i think sachin is now an even bigger guest then he was after his 200 not out lol

al-Sagar
February 24, 2010, 11:41 AM
ashraful can now say the secret behind the double century is luncheon at his home

AsifTheManRahman
February 24, 2010, 12:02 PM
Rate it. I did my part.
Or put money on it. I did my part.

SS
February 24, 2010, 03:11 PM
ashraful can now say the secret behind the double century is luncheon at his home

I think Sachin should take him as ball boy and he should provide all the services to Sachin including cleaning his house washing dishes...24/7 hang out with Sachin might help him gain something

simon
February 24, 2010, 03:29 PM
He just need to stay out of all sorts of cricket for a few months.

Murad
February 24, 2010, 03:33 PM
faltu thread

ash paad dile o mone hoi koyekta thread open hoye jabe..

leave the boy alone for sometime!!

dolcevita
February 24, 2010, 03:52 PM
Why people think ashraful is on bad form ? I think it's his natural form...
Bad managment wasted the carriere of this guy ,
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

dolcevita
February 24, 2010, 04:20 PM
Ashraful must be given a break . Because if he is selected and if he scores runs he will bats like a TEST , due to his lack of confidence

nsd3
February 24, 2010, 07:40 PM
Did he score in the 2nd innings?

al-Sagar
February 24, 2010, 09:17 PM
Did he score in the 2nd innings?

ashraful 8-1-32-2 in second innings. may bat today

Tiger Manc
February 25, 2010, 12:11 PM
Yeah I think he needs to be taken out of the limelight for a while. Let him rest and recharge his batteries and smash some mediocre bowlers in the NCL.

Raynman
February 25, 2010, 12:14 PM
He should focus strictly on T20 mode, show what he's got in the PCL and help us in the WC T20 in May.

After the WCT20 let him concentrate on ODIs to see if he can make it back for the WC 2011.

al-Sagar
February 25, 2010, 12:29 PM
so his bad form rewards him with a place outside national team

MarufH
February 25, 2010, 12:31 PM
It's tough to imagine BD team without Ashraful... but oh well... he needs to perform.. and he has been nothing but baggage for BD team lately.

aniksh1
February 25, 2010, 01:12 PM
Ash needs to go to the gym...and also sit and think how he wants to develop himself as a cricketer...he needs to stop living in the past a little bit...and find out how he can bring consistency to his game...instead of just trying to copy other player's smashing shots...

Rabz
February 25, 2010, 01:24 PM
So, what did Ash had for dinner tonight??

_Rafi_
February 25, 2010, 01:54 PM
So, what did Ash had for dinner tonight??
KachKola, mula and ghorar dim
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Miraz
March 3, 2010, 09:04 AM
Ashraful got a first ball "Duck" today. He lacks common sense. He is trying to regain his form and he should not experiment with his batting during this difficult time. I don;t understand why he tried to be an opener today? Dhaka needed 246 runs to win, but that does not mean he has to open and play gung-ho cricket. Rubbish! He should be out of the team until he regains form.

auntu
March 3, 2010, 09:18 AM
Ashraful got a first ball "Duck" today. He lacks common sense. He is trying to regain his form and he should not experiment with his batting during this difficult time. I don;t understand why he tried to be an opener today? Dhaka needed 246 runs to win, but that does not mean he has to open and play gung-ho cricket. Rubbish! He should be out of the team until he regains form.
Very sad news indeed.

He should understand the situation and take a break from all sorts of cricket. If possible he should have a vacation outside the country. I'm sure he would love to have one in England. That's his favorite place to relax.

zainab
March 3, 2010, 11:11 AM
He has now been made captain if BCB X1 in the 3 day warm up against England. Rocky and Zunaid also featured.

Tiger Manc
March 3, 2010, 12:11 PM
3 ducks in 4 innings and he is made captain of BCB xi great! They'll play him in the starting xi in the national team as well! What a farce!

al-Sagar
March 3, 2010, 01:08 PM
, even i am good enough to score a pair in any FC match, so why not give me the captaincy of BD A ???

dolcevita
March 3, 2010, 05:09 PM
, even i am good enough to score a pair in any FC match, so why not give me the captaincy of BD A ???

Because he is the most talented batsmen for BD selectors...

Fazal
March 3, 2010, 05:15 PM
...plus do you have his looks?

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/773.$plit/C_71_article_1088936_image_list_image_list_item_0_ image.jpg

Tiger444
March 3, 2010, 05:19 PM
...plus do you have his looks?

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/773.$plit/C_71_article_1088936_image_list_image_list_item_0_ image.jpg

ya those lukz are way 2 hard 2 beat..therez a reason why he was put on an advertisement with the 1 and only monalisa!!

Ajfar
March 3, 2010, 05:41 PM
since its only 246 runs, maybe he wanted to open to make sure he had a chance of scoring double century.

Gowza
March 3, 2010, 06:02 PM
i don't know if the selectors are seriously looking at ash for the test series or whether they're just trying to give him some confidence, either way he shouldn't be back in the national team until he works on his game in domestics for awhile. it's not just a confidence thing for ash, his game is a complete mess atm, same with SN, same with aftab, same with junaid. would have much preferred some promising youngster to of been given ago.

FagunerAgun
March 3, 2010, 08:22 PM
Sad to see a hero's fall.
Hope he will come back roaring.

al-Sagar
March 3, 2010, 09:11 PM
so is he scores centuries in the practice match we take him back for tests to score more ducks ???