PDA

View Full Version : Frustated Shakib

sadi
February 25, 2010, 09:50 AM
This is what I see in his Facebook status; "there is no reality in the board..............ssoooooo sick...............totally corrupted"

I was wondering what made him so frustated. My guess is he is not totally happy with the team selection today. I just hope he can put his feelings on the side and deliver. We do need him badly.

Tigers_eye
February 25, 2010, 09:51 AM
I can speculate but that wouldn't be right. I hope he leaves cricket. We will see where does Lotus and goons end up!!

aklemalp
February 25, 2010, 09:53 AM
maybe he needs a rest

dolcevita
February 25, 2010, 10:06 AM
Indeed , its not Shakib comment : his facebook are runs by his fan...
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

series
February 25, 2010, 10:21 AM
Same here. Need some good proof that its written by Shakib Al Hassan.

sadi
February 25, 2010, 10:22 AM
Indeed , its not Shakib comment : his facebook are runs by his fan...

I know there are many fake accounts out there but the one I am talking about is Shakib's own account. After the lotus incident, I am concerned how he responds to it. Last time, it did effect his performace.

Razi
February 25, 2010, 10:25 AM
None of the profiles on FB are run by Shakib, the one which is run by him is his only genuine account and he doesn't add any unknowns there. And I'm speaking from experience, as I myself had 7 Shakibs as my friend on FB, but deleted them all after discovering that those are fake accounts.

sadi
February 25, 2010, 10:26 AM
Same here. Need some good proof that its written by Shakib Al Hassan.

Lol... Believe it if you want to. I can't and I won't force you to believe anything. There is no way I can give you proof unless Shakib comes to this forum himself and says it.

sadi
February 25, 2010, 10:28 AM
None of the profiles on FB are run by Shakib, the one which is run by him is his only genuine account and he doesn't add any unknowns there. And I'm speaking from experience, as I myself had 7 Shakibs as my friend on FB, but deleted them all after discovering that those are fake accounts.

Okay, only thing I will tell you about his account is he did change his name from Shakib to someone else. Anyways, I had no intention of going to an argument here whether the info is valid. I just wanted to share it for people who do care.

Purbasha T
February 25, 2010, 10:39 AM
There are so many of Shakib Al Hasans in facebook, how to know which one he is for real? Well, unless you know him personally..then, hmmm...

rahat90
February 25, 2010, 10:41 AM
do u honestly think that shakib will make sucha comment in public like that?
come on guys, lets not be fooled. this isnt shakib.

Razi
February 25, 2010, 10:43 AM
do u honestly think that shakib will make sucha comment in public like that?
come on guys, lets not be fooled. this isnt shakib.

And that too when he knows he accepted unknown friends request, even the biggest fool Ash wont do that.

Tiger Manc
February 25, 2010, 10:44 AM

Lol u must've been eager to talk to him

sadi
February 25, 2010, 10:44 AM
There are so many of Shakib Al Hasans in facebook, how to know which one he is for real? Well, unless you know him personally..then, hmmm...

I know someone personally who knows his friend personally who knows him personally. Now that you know me personally, you get to know my friend's friend who is a friend with him personally. /:)

Nafis 1718
February 25, 2010, 10:45 AM
shakib does have a fb account.........sadi bhai can u plz post the link of his acc.

Naimul_Hd
February 25, 2010, 10:52 AM
i think our players need to be more DIGITALISED ! almost every aussie, pommie, proteas or even indian players have Twitter account where fans can follow them. But that obviously with the permission of the Board or management.

frd
February 25, 2010, 10:52 AM
dhurrr .. vablum ki na ki hoice.fb te 75 ta sakib er profile ase...

Wakidul
February 25, 2010, 10:56 AM
I dont know if Shakib has fb since I know the original facebook of Syed Rasel & Abdur Razzak. He is not added as a friend of either of these players so im guessing shakib does not have fb. Or perhaps does not get along well with Rasel en Razzak.

dolcevita
February 25, 2010, 11:08 AM
Shakib is a intelligent young man , he knows how things run in BD and L Kamal's power , its clear that it is not his own comments

PS : if it is hiw own comment , I complety agree with him ,

al-Sagar
February 25, 2010, 11:31 AM
thread should be closed, modz

dolcevita
February 25, 2010, 11:45 AM
Yes it should be close .
Another troll attack from a fake Afgan supporter ?

sadi
February 25, 2010, 11:49 AM
Mod, I didn't want to start a controversy here. I just wanted to share some info but I should've known better. Please, close this thread. It's not worth it.

Purbasha T
February 25, 2010, 11:53 AM
Yes it should be close .

Lol, now that's over the top. Check since when Sadi bhai is a member in here.

Tigers_eye
February 25, 2010, 11:53 AM
Yes it should be close .

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
Come on now!!! This is not the way to act. Sadi is been here long enough.

Thanks for sharing Sadi. I don't have access to his facebook anyways!!

Quit Shakib. Quit BD cricket. Go to England. Lotus needs to cry!! So does many fans.

dolcevita
February 25, 2010, 11:54 AM
Lol, now that's over the top. Check since when Sadi bhai is a member in here.

It was a joke

MarufH
February 25, 2010, 12:00 PM
He knows his game.. he will get them.. eventually. :)

Team might be disappointed as Ash was with the team for a long time.. can't be easy to let go....

Purbasha T
February 25, 2010, 01:41 PM
It was a joke

oh joke naki? te jao.

t697318
February 25, 2010, 01:44 PM
wait, what's wrong with this team, ash is dropped coz he had it comming, ruquibul got dropped coz he dosn't perform as consistantly. nafees is a gone case, shahadat did not impress in the last tour of new zealand. what's the problem?

Eshen
February 25, 2010, 02:25 PM
May be is he is frustrated that BCB did not respect his and Siddons' request to bring Salahuddin back. The board is still to find a fielding coach in place of Kalpage who will be leaving for sure. Prothom Alo said Ramanayake is not happy with BCB either, and may not extend his contract.

dolcevita
February 25, 2010, 02:41 PM
Lotus has to go

sadi
February 25, 2010, 03:40 PM
I still don't get why Salahuddin was axed from his fielding coach duty. Bangladesh's fielding went downhill from there.

Fazal
February 25, 2010, 03:48 PM
Sakib is still too young and still too green to get frustrated. At this stage he should just play the game and enjoy and grow....

Older and more experienced players who stopped growing uses this 'Frustration" excuse ...

Yes Futtush Kamal will come and go in BD cricket arena... but that shouldn't distract a young talented players like Sakib to individually grow ... he has shown the mental toughness to overcome hurdle in field... and the hurdle Futtush Kamal is creating is no match to the real hardle that Sakib faces in the field.

Tigers_eye
February 25, 2010, 04:05 PM
I still don't get why Salahuddin was axed from his fielding coach duty. Bangladesh's fielding went downhill from there.
I think he is taking over the academy now.

snake
February 25, 2010, 06:46 PM
Kamal lotus shoitan will kill BD cricket, no cricket sense, I wonder how long Shakib will tolerate it.

There should be always some hate posting on Kamal, he is our national enemy

kmasum
February 25, 2010, 07:14 PM
his real facebook status says : "shakib Al Hasan : kal basai jabo"

One World
February 25, 2010, 08:52 PM
It does not matter what his FB status is, as long as his ICC status is in tact for years to come.

Eshen
February 25, 2010, 09:15 PM
I think he is taking over the academy now.
Nah, reports say he will be kept as a fielding coach for the academy. I think Nannu is well ahead in the political game to take over the academy.

desirocker
February 26, 2010, 12:21 AM
I dont think its Shakib's facebook. It could be operated by his fans. But he wouldn't make a comment like that in publlic after the infamous incident with Stupid Lotus.

dark mage
March 24, 2010, 10:13 AM
For Shakib, it was the third time in his Test career that he had been stuck on 96 at the end of an innings, although he did reach his maiden century against New Zealand in February. "Nowadays luck is not doing any favour to me," he said. "I've got 49, 96, four wickets ... the last one was not coming. Hopefully luck will smile on me again."
http://www.cricinfo.com/bdeshveng2010/content/current/story/453368.html

Yeah it must be a really frustrating series for him, the umpires didnt favour him, gave him out when he was playing well in the ODIs, got 4 wickets in the 2nd innings of the Chittagong test, got 4 wickets again in Mirpur where he thoroughly deserved a 5 wicket haul after bowling superbly and so economically for so long, lady-luck really hasnt been smiling on our young captain.

Ananna
March 24, 2010, 10:18 AM
http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/index.php?newsID=16732&pageTitle=details&editionID=972

cricket_pagol
March 24, 2010, 11:11 AM
Shakib is being really honest with his post match assessment, "We simply ran out of steam'.

AsifTheManRahman
March 24, 2010, 11:13 AM
Yeah I like how he admits our weaknesses in that interview. That's the first step to fixing them.

alibangali
March 24, 2010, 02:36 PM
Shakib is being really honest with his post match assessment, "We simply ran out of steam'.

That english first innings was far too long. The boys worked really hard. The english also worked really hard but i guess the difference in skill and poor umpiring took them over the line. I hope all the players get plenty of rest and try and take the positives from this match.

Ajfar
March 24, 2010, 07:34 PM
"If you consider my Test career, I would say I worked harder in this Test than anyone,"

Shakib dude I love you and everything but you gotta stop saying stuff like this. You won't be the one performing all the time. others will come along and take the lime light too.

AsifTheManRahman
March 24, 2010, 07:36 PM
I knew that would get lost in translation. I think what he meant by "anyone" was "any Test". Otherwise, he wouldn't have mentioned his "Test career". Think about it, makes sense.

Ajfar
March 24, 2010, 07:42 PM
I knew that would get lost in translation. I think what he meant by "anyone" was "any Test". Otherwise, he wouldn't have mentioned his "Test career". Think about it, makes sense.

it does make sense, and I do agree with him that he's been working the hardest, but I just think he shouldn't be the one to saying it like that. Comments like that should come from your team mates and coach not yourself.

AsifTheManRahman
March 24, 2010, 07:51 PM
it does make sense, and I do agree with him that he's been working the hardest, but I just think he shouldn't be the one to saying it like that. Comments like that should come from your team mates and coach not yourself.
No no, just replace the word "anyone" with "any other Test" and re-read the sentence.

Ajfar
March 24, 2010, 10:37 PM
No no, just replace the word "anyone" with "any other Test" and re-read the sentence.

thik ase manlam, but just because mushy is your son. otherwise no deal

bujhee kom
March 24, 2010, 10:47 PM
Hhhmmm frustration-e bhuga koob kharab.

auntu
March 25, 2010, 04:04 AM
Yeah I like how he admits our weaknesses in that interview. That's the first step to fixing them.
Yes real smart one Shakib.
Better disclose than hide.

nura43
March 25, 2010, 04:21 AM

You are right mate.

alibangali
March 25, 2010, 07:58 AM
Our boys cant speak fluent english so we need to be careful before making judgement. If they are speaking bangla and say funky things then you can pounce on it.