PDA

View Full Version : Drop Aftab down the order Please!!!! My team for tomorrow!!!

tanvir_nus
February 27, 2010, 03:38 AM
Bangladesh always does well in the first match it plays in a series. High on hope and spirit this is our best chance really to bat second if we win the toss and chase down a target on a pitch that offers a lot to the bowlers in the first innings. If Aftab has to be there, let's use him as something that he is good at, hitting and release the visible pressure on him by moving him down the order for free hitting towards the end of the innings. If he plays at number 3 then he is going to cause a batting collapse for sure because he will try to hit out of trouble.

The team should be,

1) Tamim
2) Imrul
3) Mushfique
4) Riyad
5) Sakib
6) Aftab
7) Naeem
8) Shuvo
9) Rubel
10) Shafiul
11) Razzak

Don't like Razzak to be there, but no choice, the selectors have chosen him already in the squad. Praying for tomorrow's success.

al-Sagar
February 27, 2010, 03:46 AM
aftab should bat at no 7 and should be used during batting powerplay (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=32527)

dolcevita
February 27, 2010, 04:06 AM
Razzak will play he got the experience , not Shuvo
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

bd fan
February 27, 2010, 04:53 AM
Bangladesh always does well in the first match it plays in a series. High on hope and spirit this is our best chance really to bat second if we win the toss and chase down a target on a pitch that offers a lot to the bowlers in the first innings. If Aftab has to be there, let's use him as something that he is good at, hitting and release the visible pressure on him by moving him down the order for free hitting towards the end of the innings. If he plays at number 3 then he is going to cause a batting collapse for sure because he will try to hit out of trouble.

The team should be,

1) Tamim
2) Imrul
3) Mushfique
4) Riyad
5) Sakib
6) Aftab
7) Naeem
8) Shuvo
9) Rubel
10) Shafiul
11) Razzak

Don't like Razzak to be there, but no choice, the selectors have chosen him already in the squad. Praying for tomorrow's success.

nice batting line up :up:

Equinox
February 27, 2010, 05:43 AM
This will be the team tomorrow:
Tamim
Imrul
Zunaed
Riyad
Shakib*
Mushfiq+
Aftab
Naeem
Razzak
Shafiul
Rubel

dolcevita
February 27, 2010, 05:49 AM
Only one of junaid or aftab will play

BANFAN
February 27, 2010, 06:20 AM
Razzak will play he got the experience , not Shuvo

What does his experience counts for in cricket? Has he learnt anything new or has his skills been better? The only result of his experience is that all the opponents know what he is throwing & they can hit him where ever they like.

Shuvo will be atleast be unpredictable for few games. I find no reason for playing Razzak :)

Purbasha T
February 27, 2010, 07:42 AM
I'm a bit hesitant of shuffling the batting order too much. But also can't help but think that Aftab should be put down the order as well. But...you know what? I'll leave that for the coach and captain to do, that's what they're paid for anyway. :-p