PDA

View Full Version : Why not with another ‘why’ this time!

FagunerAgun
February 28, 2010, 09:43 AM
In last few weeks, specially after New Zealand tour; there were some threads with ‘why’. I was overwhelmed with the intensity of ‘why’, specially with the question to our unaccountable and fanciful destiny, “Why Bangladesh did not win tosses against India and New Zealand?”

Now I have decided to open a thread with the same ‘why’. And why not? Why not in this time! And why not with the same‘why’!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><o:p></o:p></P><P>I am splendidly perplexed with the dilemma of ‘why’. Why ‘why’ is so problematic and dogmatic?</P><P><o:p></o:p></P><P> </P><P>Bangladesh has lost another toss today against this English Team. And why?</P><P><o:p></o:p></P><P>And now why not I will not ask my other questions to our same perpetual destiny?</P><P>Why Tamim is the lone shiner today?</P><P>Why other batsmen even did not perform a mediocre at home soil?</P><P>Why our bowlers were not aggressive?</P><P>Why Mashrafee is in such a precarious situation?</P><P>Why the home pitch is not worthy for the home team?</P><P> </P><P><o:p></o:p></P><P><FONT face=Can any one help me get the answers, please? If you can, at least some.:)

meazz1
February 28, 2010, 10:05 AM
one thing, we don't have Ash to blame....

magic boy
February 28, 2010, 10:09 AM
Why Mashrafee is in such a precarious situation?

Imo, Mashrafee's inclusion to this match was just to check whether he is capable of playing against g8 team or not. such a valuable player may get chance like this. though his bad luck...but hope for the best. :)

FagunerAgun
February 28, 2010, 10:24 AM
Imo, Mashrafee's inclusion to this match was just to check whether he is capable of playing against g8 team or not. such a valuable player may get chance like this. though his bad luck...but hope for the best. :)
I could have agreed with you had BCB tried him in the 3rd ODI.
I wish him the best though.

auntu
February 28, 2010, 10:31 AM
I think he should have rest for the 2nd ODI or 3rd ODI.
He bowled well taking in to consideration of his gap from international cricket.