PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh vs England 2nd ODI, at SBNS, 2nd March 2010

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Nadim
February 28, 2010, 11:14 AM
Bangladesh vs England

-Time: 14:30 (Local), 8:30GMT
-Ground: SBNS, Mirpur
-Weather: Fair

Let's no give up yet...

:fanflag:

crikss
February 28, 2010, 11:26 AM
Mod please delete this thread as it is opened by nadim 98

J/K :D

Tiger Manc
February 28, 2010, 11:30 AM
Come on the Tigers!!

One World
February 28, 2010, 12:08 PM
Ekhono aager match biriani hojom hoilo na, shuru hoe gache.
Whatever, GO GO GO ICE MEN
Pummel the pommies

:fanflag:

Rommel
February 28, 2010, 12:12 PM
Nadim, can you quit opening match threads for a while? Not to put the blame on you or anything, but our team has played pretty bad whenever you open the thread. I'm not saying it's your fault but I'd rather see someone like I_Knockout_U open the thread. I hope you understand. Our team desperately needs to turn it around and I believe we fans need to do the same.

Purbasha T
February 28, 2010, 12:15 PM
Gotta bowl first.

Equinox
February 28, 2010, 12:16 PM
I think we should have a voting system to elect the thread opener for Bangladesh matches.

_Rafi_
February 28, 2010, 12:19 PM
Cook is batting like Lara(according to commis) against BD. I hope they will say Morgan is batting like Tendu in next match.
Kotoi na shopno dekechilam ei series nie....
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

al-Sagar
February 28, 2010, 12:20 PM
all i can say now i will be in the stadium again like today

Rommel
February 28, 2010, 12:21 PM
I think we should have a voting system to elect the thread opener for Bangladesh matches.

Or at least disallow people reserving match threads by creating one with nothing in it and editing it later. Yes, I am guilty of doing this as well, but it is still very unfair. If you want to create a Match Thread, do the work and finish it before anyone else.

Russell2k7
February 28, 2010, 02:29 PM
GL Nadim. Hope we win this one.

BD d best
February 28, 2010, 02:42 PM
hey offstump bro,hope we will meet at stadium tuesday....i'll be there(stadium) for the first time in my life....i'm so excited...we will meet there if possible and if you are interested to meet with me....

deshifan
February 28, 2010, 03:07 PM
last chance for Aftab, Junu and Kayes. You gotta come up with something better.

all the best. :flag:

BD-Shardul
February 28, 2010, 03:14 PM
kotoi na shopno dekechilam ei series nie....

[বাংলা]"স্বপ্নেরা নির্বাসিত থেকে যায়"[/বাংলা]

:(

BD-Shardul
February 28, 2010, 03:25 PM
BTW, we need to give proven performers the chance to open match threads: like Auntu bhai, I_Knockout_U bhai and others.

Zeeshan
February 28, 2010, 04:01 PM
Rifat is pretty good too...

nadim tumi kufa!

BD-Shardul
February 28, 2010, 04:09 PM

nadim tumi kufa!

I am not that bad ODI match thread opener :D

Whenever I have opened an ODI match thread, Bangladesh have given a very close fight but ended in the losing side. Remember the first ODI against IND after world cup, 3rd ODI match against SL in our last SL tour? Those threads were opened by me.

In tests, I SUCK. I opened one or two test match threads, and they resulted in innings defeat :sick:

Equinox
February 28, 2010, 04:14 PM
BTW, we need to give proven performers the chance to open match threads: like Auntu bhai, I_Knockout_U bhai and others.
That's why I suggest voting through polls. Users nominate other users or themselves. We open a poll thread with the nominees and users elect the most popular opener. Result: High quality match threads made with time and effort and none of this reserving business. Members feel more involved as well. But obviously admins have better ideas.

Rifat
February 28, 2010, 05:52 PM

the remembrance of Allah is indeed the greatest of all things....I remember ALlah quite often hence => close to victory or better/better result whenever i open up a match thread :big_hug:

Rifat
February 28, 2010, 05:53 PM
I am not that bad ODI match thread opener :D

Whenever I have opened an ODI match thread, Bangladesh have given a very close fight but ended in the losing side. Remember the first ODI against IND after world cup, 3rd ODI match against SL in our last SL tour? Those threads were opened by me.

In tests, I SUCK. I opened one or two test match threads, and they resulted in innings defeat :sick:

i have been following ;) I know bro, i know...:D
again, same argument as my above post ;)

Rifat
February 28, 2010, 05:55 PM
the remembrance of Allah is indeed the greatest of all things....I remember ALlah quite often hence => close to victory or better/better result whenever i open up a match thread :big_hug:

but close to victory means, the prayer gets rejected and that is inevitaby a result of my incomplete iman...( a lifelong work in progress...)

FaHiMa
February 28, 2010, 06:34 PM
CANADA TAKES GOLDDDDD!!! !! ssorry nothing to do with cricket but had to mention it! BRAAAAPPPP CAAANAAADDAAA!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

ma_o_mati
February 28, 2010, 06:36 PM
come on nadim...don't open no more thread...every time u open a thread we lose

lets give someone else a chance...shall we?

Jesus87
February 28, 2010, 09:04 PM
Yeah Nadim you are the Shamim Choudhoury of Bangladesh cricket forum.
Here you are the Kufa and there in the commentary box Sir Shamim Chowdhoury. (joking)
Anyway I liked your last thread, Bag bnoam Shingho.

Ajfar
February 28, 2010, 10:14 PM
look at you guys, you are blaming nadim for our bad performance. nadim tumi beshi koira aro thread khulbo, matter of fact ekhoni 3rd match er jonno thread book kore rakho.

wiseshah
February 28, 2010, 10:53 PM
can we drop tamim, sakib and naeem in next match?
its a spin pitch. so iwant 4 pacer

i want out of form players fill the top Xi

junaed
imrul
aftab
ashraful
rokibul
mashrafe
razzaq
mushfiq

add-- who ever is out of form

tired of excuses and fail after fail and going to the same path of failing.

Jesus87
February 28, 2010, 11:01 PM

junaed
imrul
aftab
ashraful
rokibul
mashrafe
razzaq
mushfiq

S. Nafees
Junaid
Imrul
Ashraful - cap
Aftab
Alok Kapali
Mushfiq - wk
Mashrafee
Razzak
Shahadat
Tapash Baisya

Self destruction at its best. The only batsman that may be consistent or score a 50 is Shahadat, hate him for his conssitency.

al-Sagar
February 28, 2010, 11:01 PM

junaed
imrul
aftab
ashraful
rokibul
mashrafe
razzaq
mushfiq

add nafees, shahadat and me... i hope i will be the top scorer and most economical bowler, though cant guarantee of most wickets. i need 7 days training to guarantee that

BD d best
February 28, 2010, 11:43 PM
Ekhon porjonto amar dekha bangladesher shobchaya best opening juti tamim and imrul...cant understand why some people blame imrul all the time...though he is doing a pretty good job!

bujhee kom
March 1, 2010, 12:02 AM
Poor Nad hid under a bed somewhere!

No, guys, I have a feeling this is it, We are gonna Inshallah win this match!
Victory to Bangladesh! Long live the brave and superbly skilled and ferocious and deadly and murderous and hungry Tigers!! :flag:

bujhee kom
March 1, 2010, 12:21 AM
Ooohhh khoob excited hoe bose achi kintoo amio bhais!

auntu
March 1, 2010, 12:21 AM
btw, we need to give proven performers the chance to open match threads: Like auntu bhai, i_knockout_u bhai and others.
[বাংলা]ধন্যবাদ শারদুল আমি আসলেই ২য় ম্যাচের সুতা পাকাতে চেয়েছিলাম।
কিন্তু আমার প্রান প্রিয় নাদিম খোলাতেও আমার কোন আফসোস নাই।

অপেক্ষায় আছি![/বাংলা]

beshideshi
March 1, 2010, 12:26 AM
S. Nafees
Junaid
Imrul
Ashraful - cap
Aftab
Alok Kapali
Mushfiq - wk
Mashrafee
Razzak
Shahadat
Tapash Baisya

Self destruction at its best. The only batsman that may be consistent or score a 50 is Shahadat, hate him for his conssitency.

but he makes up with his bowling.

magic boy
March 1, 2010, 01:06 AM
i[বাংলা]এত্ত বড় স্টেডিয়াম,ওয়ানডে ম্যাচ,ঢাকার ভিতরে,আবহাওয়া ভালো,নাম মাত্র মুল্যের টিকিট- তারপরও দর্শক এত কম ! কই স্টেডিয়াম কানায় কানায় পূর্ন থাকবে,চিল্লাচিল্ল করে ইংলিশদের কান ফাটিয়ে দিবে, "বাংলাদেশ বাংলাদেশ" করে স্লোগান দিবে, হুরর !! শুধু জিম্বাবুয়ের বেলায় আসে। [/বাংলা] :umm:
[বাংলা] আজাইরা[/বাংলা]:sigh:

BD d best
March 1, 2010, 01:08 AM
If tamim fires again,next match is surely ours,because i hope this time 1/2 of our middle and late middle order batsmen will surely score..but first of all our team management must must and must replace shuvo in for aftab/junayed..and it seems mash is not 100%fit..though u cant drop him till he performs his very bad..so try him one more time.. Here is my line up for tuesday's match: 1.tamim 2.imrul 3.shakib(if tamim fires again and imrul got out,in these case he can handle the situation,coz i saw he can take rotate strikes consistently and we all know shak doesn't leave bad balls at all..i wonder tamim and shak jodi aki sathe kheipa jaay and khechte thake taile english bowler go kiram হাল hoibe?? ) 3.mushfiq(if tamim goes early) 4.aftab(if junayed drops..and junayed should b dropped.same goes for aftab,he also should be dropped,but he will play next match for sure.shalar selectors :s)5.shakib/mushy(if shak on 3,mushy=5..if mushy on 3,shak=5) 6.riyad 7.nayeem 8.shuvo 9.mashrafee 10.razzak(need spinners) 11.shafiul

BD d best
March 1, 2010, 01:18 AM
...he can rotate strikes consistently*

BD d best
March 1, 2010, 01:25 AM
Probably nayeem k top order e na khelanor ekta karon holo or bowling..jodi takey upore bat korano hoy tahole o bowling e monojog komay dite pare..tarpor o we can send him up the order if situation demands..isn't it?

Naimul_Hd
March 1, 2010, 01:29 AM
Nadim bro...start putting up some Dua Durud link in the front page. or lets have a Milad mahfil before the match starts !

kalpurush
March 1, 2010, 02:29 AM
Sorry Shahadat! I was at office very busy with work! Next time... :)

Banglatiger84
March 1, 2010, 03:09 AM
So should we field first?

Nocturnal
March 1, 2010, 03:28 AM
i[বাংলা]এত্ত বড় স্টেডিয়াম,ওয়ানডে ম্যাচ,ঢাকার ভিতরে,আবহাওয়া ভালো,নাম মাত্র মুল্যের টিকিট- তারপরও দর্শক এত কম ! কই স্টেডিয়াম কানায় কানায় পূর্ন থাকবে,চিল্লাচিল্ল করে ইংলিশদের কান ফাটিয়ে দিবে, "বাংলাদেশ বাংলাদেশ" করে স্লোগান দিবে, হুরর !! শুধু জিম্বাবুয়ের বেলায় আসে। [/বাংলা] :umm:

not true. I was there with rabz bhai, offstump last night. it was at least 80% full (maybe more). and if our team scored few more runs the entire stadium would get it's capacity crowd for sure. hardly any people came after lunch - now tell me why would they come, ticket was cheap compare to other series but still not free and for once I don't blame BCB, infrastructure, practice match, condition etc (you can add more common excuses) - I blame our players except Tamim (yes he had a life in his innings) - there was nothing in the pitch, it was 32C with 50% humidity.....not suitable for english team yet our stars produce those brain farts while batting. Easy 280-300 start, but we bundle out in 45th over! Now I don't see any reason why it would be full house tomoorw. No one likes to lose not even a Tigers fan.

and for nadim- this is not classy, you opened the 1st odi match thread and now you booked the 2nd one too...why don't you wait and give someone else a chance....your act reminds me those wall written I've seen in dhaka wall for either AL or BNP party says "DOKOL".

al-Sagar
March 1, 2010, 03:53 AM

when the game started it had 30% crowd. as tamim was playing the strokes it was increasing. when tamim reached 50 the croed started to rush in. soon the upper floor of gallery was full and hoping a big total for BD there were more and more people coming in
and in the eng the gallery was 90% full, also the special enclose was almost full. the club house was about 70% full and the grandstand 60%. if bd had a good score.... we could have had a sellout crowd

auntu
March 1, 2010, 03:59 AM
[বাংলা]^^ অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ পাশা ভাই।
কাইলকা একটা ছান্স নিবেন নাকি? কি কন? বিকালের দিকে? [/বাংলা]

al-Sagar
the crowd was going great guns when tamim was going well. but then the wickets started to fall the tension in all spectators started to build. we all thought the same will happen. shakib showed some promise he is going to support tamim but could not, mushfiq and naeem did similar but we lost crucial wickets at times when we should not have.

me, rabz bhai, and nocturnal bhai were hoping mushfiq and tamim will play until 30 overs but mushfiq was out in 30 followed by riadh.

then we hoped let tamim and naeem rebuild until 40 overs first and then build something in the last 10 but again in the 39th over naeem gone.

we lost wickets at crucial moments and never got hold of the game. just when we felt we are coming back, we lost it again

auntu
The gallery was 90% full.

nura43
March 1, 2010, 04:06 AM
আরেকটি ধবল ধোলাই আমাদের জন্য অপেক্ষা করছে।

tanim3960
March 1, 2010, 04:16 AM
Mushfiq wicket was cruical , it completely change the game. Match's main turn was his silly run out.

Murad
March 1, 2010, 04:26 AM
Agree with Pasha bhai. Others should be given a chance to open match threads.

And I don't like the idea of opening a match thread 3/4 days before the game starts.

Mods had a rule about this before. i don't know if they still have it though.

auntu
March 1, 2010, 04:34 AM
আরেকটি ধবল ধোলাই আমাদের জন্য অপেক্ষা করছে।
[বাংলা]নুরা ভাই, বাংলা লেখার উপরে অ লেখা ট্যাগ আছে ওইটা মেরে দিলে লেখা বড় হবে।[/বাংলা]

Naimul_Hd
March 1, 2010, 07:30 AM
Agree with Pasha bhai. Others should be given a chance to open match threads.

And I don't like the idea of opening a match thread 3/4 days before the game starts.

Mods had a rule about this before. i don't know if they still have it though.

just my thoughts !

Shehwar
March 1, 2010, 07:57 AM
Hope we win this one ...
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

simon
March 1, 2010, 08:34 AM
Gotta bowl first.

that's also the 1st thing comes to my mind.:-D
BTW Eng bowling apart from Rajhash looks very ordinary to me.
I don't think they can take 10 BD wckts next time. LOL

bujhee kom
March 1, 2010, 08:37 AM
Bhalobasha bhalobasha, joy hobe bhai bhai bhartreettobodh!!!

abu2abu
March 1, 2010, 08:39 AM
Mashrafe did not look match fir yesterday, I hope he's "rested" and rubel is brought in instead.

I'd like to have a look at Shuvo, but would be reluctant to drop razzak.

I think we should bat first and get a decent total on the board (around 250). Our best chance must surely be in tying up the england batsmen with spin while they chase a 250+ target...

Razi
March 1, 2010, 08:40 AM
Mashrafe will not take part in the last two ODI's of the series. (NTV News Ticker)

al-Sagar
March 1, 2010, 09:06 AM
Mashrafe did not look match fir yesterday, I hope he's "rested" and rubel is brought in instead.

I'd like to have a look at Shuvo, but would be reluctant to drop razzak.

I think we should bat first and get a decent total on the board (around 250). Our best chance must surely be in tying up the england batsmen with spin while they chase a 250+ target...

what has junaed and aftab done so that u still want to keep them and not considering dropping one or both of them ????

mahbubH
March 1, 2010, 09:22 AM
Mashrafe will not take part in the last two ODI's of the series. (NTV News Ticker)
the way he looks he should not have played in the 1st ODI. probably he uses his all influence to get the match. he is not match fit to play an international match. it would be good for his career if he could skip this year's Lalit-Modi-League (LML).

Tiger Manc
March 1, 2010, 09:40 AM
I hope they replace with Junaid with Shuvo. England didn't seem so comfortable against the spinners. With most of them with good economy rates. I'm not sure if England were strolling along because of the low target set, but if Bangladesh can bring in another spinner then I'm sure that'll create a lot of pressure against England.

abu2abu
March 1, 2010, 09:46 AM
what has junaed and aftab done so that u still want to keep them and not considering dropping one or both of them ????

Nothing at all, i'm just being realistic. I'm assuming (rightly, I think) that this is the squad for all 3 ODIs. That being the case I'm am selecting within the confines of that squad.

For better or worse Rubel and shuvo are the only others in the squad, therefore they're the only options we have to play with....

wiseshah
March 1, 2010, 10:11 AM
Home advantage-- we can add player any time

add Faisal and juhurul in the squad
replace aftab and junaed

al-Sagar
March 1, 2010, 10:38 AM
Home advantage-- we can add player any time

add Faisal and juhurul in the squad
replace aftab and junaed

we cant add them at this moment their playing NCL matches. may be we can for 3rd odi

beshideshi
March 1, 2010, 10:40 AM
England aim to close out series
Preview by Sahil Dutta and Liam Brickhill
March 1, 2010
Text size: A | A
Match facts
Tuesday March 2, 2010
Start time 14.00 (08.00GMT)

Tamim Iqbal will need to repeat his feats from the first game but get more support from his team-mates if Bangladesh are to avoid a series defeat © Getty Images
Related Links
Players/Officials: Alastair Cook | Shakib Al Hasan | Graeme Swann | Tamim Iqbal | James Tredwell
Matches: Bangladesh v England at Dhaka
Series/Tournaments: England tour of Bangladesh
Teams: Bangladesh | England
Big Picture
Given their flashes of success against every other Test-playing nation, it's certain that Bangladesh will eventually beat England. But after eight straight defeats, it's the most recent, on Sunday that will really grate. Tamim Iqbal's dazzling hundred was a glimpse of the talent that lies latent in the country, but the soft dismissals and clumsy fielding from his team-mates showed just how far they have to go before they can regularly challenge the best sides.

England, for all their improvement in recent times, are not one of the world's best. Their battery of medium-pace bowlers looked all too inviting at times on the lifeless pitch and, with England returning to Bangladesh in little under a year for the World Cup, it's an area the management will have to consider.

Alastair Cook will be relieved to have secured his first victory as England captain but will be most satisfied with his own performance. His brisk 64 at the top of the order showed that the hard work he has put into his game has started to pay, but he'll more of the same and it was not enough to earn him a place in the provisional squad for the World Twenty20. Another strong performance will help him retain the authority he exuded in the opening fixture, which will be important as the tour wears on.

His opposite number, Shakib Al Hasan, did not quite match him with the bat, getting bogged down too easily, but his inventive captaincy - bringing himself on in the third over - and clever left-arm spin will be crucial for a fielding side that still lacks bite. If he can find support with the ball to choke England's middle order, Bangladesh may yet spring a surprise.

Form guide (last five completed matches)
Bangladesh LLLLL
England WWLWL
Watch out for...
Tamim Iqbal may have stolen the headlines in the first game, but the pressure will be on Bangladesh's middle order now after they failed miserably in supporting the opener as he blazed to a century. Shakib al Hasan is a vital cog in that position, averaging 37.47 with two hundreds since Bangladesh's successful trip to the West Indies in July last year. He can also score quickly when the mood takes him, as his 85 against India at Mirpur in January showed. The quality of his bowling will also be vital to Bangladesh's success.

It was no surprise in the first game that when England's pace bowlers came unstuck Graeme Swann stepped up to give his captain control and vital breakthroughs. He was England's go-to bowler on their recent tour of South Africa and continued his good form with 3 for 32 to undermine Tamim's innings. On a dry pitch he found potent turn and will be England's main threat in the second match.

Team news
It was Bangladesh's batting - Tamim aside - that failed to fire in the first game, and although their bowlers struggled to defend the sub-par total, it is unlikely there will be changes to the line-up. After his lengthy lay off, Mashrafe Mortaza looked woefully short of pace and rhythm on Sunday and Bangladesh will be hoping for a better showing from their strike bowler.

Bangladesh (probable) 1 Tamim Iqbal, 2 Imrul Kayes, 3 Junaid Siddique, 4 Aftab Ahmed, 5 Shakib Al Hasan (capt), 6 Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), 7 Mahmudullah, 8 Naeem Islam, 9 Mashrafe Mortaza, 10 Abdur Razzaq, 11 Shafiul Islam

During Tamim's assault England's choice of a four-pronged pace attack came under scrutiny and Ryan Sidebottom may well end up cursing Eoin Morgan's drop catch if England opt for a second spinner this time. Having ditched Adil Rashid, James Tredwell is the other spin option in the squad and could, after two tours without a match in New Zealand and South Africa, finally make his debut.

England (probable) 1 Alastair Cook, 2 Craig Kieswetter, 3 Kevin Pietersen, 4 Paul Collingwood, 5 Eoin Morgan, 6 Matt Prior (wk), 7 Luke Wright, 8 Stuart Broad, 9 Tim Bresnan, 10 Graeme Swann, 11 James Tredwell

Pitch and conditions
A slow, low turner would suit Bangladesh's spin-based attack, and although a different pitch is being used for the second game, conditions will be probably be very similar, with scoring likely to be easier when the ball is hard. While dew was not as much of a factor as initially thought in the first match, it still made life tougher fielding up lights.

Stats and Trivia
Paul Collingwood took his 100th catch when he held a simple chance from Mahmudullah in the first ODI to become the 12th man to take 100 wickets, 100 catches and score 4000 runs in ODI cricket.
If James Tredwell replaces Ryan Sidebottom then 10 of England's 11 will have first-class hundreds, Stuart Broad being the one man who doesn't.
In the eight one-day internationals he has played this year, Tamim Iqbal has scored 334 runs at 41.75 - including a 42-ball 60 against India and 62 against New Zealand, as well as his hundred in the first match of this series.
Abdur Razzak has now bowled 44 overs in one-dayers since he last took a wicket.
Quotes
"The crowd always wants us to win, so it's tough because we always disappoint them. We know that, we know that very well, but we trust in our ability that we will achieve that thing that they want"
Tamim Iqbal will be hoping for more support from the middle order as an underperforming Bangladesh are put under pressure by their fans

"I think Alastair did a great job and he didn't put me on in the Powerplay, which is a bonus"
Graeme Swann does not want to emulate Shakib Al Hasan and bowl in during the fielding restrictions

al-Sagar
March 1, 2010, 10:43 AM
so mashrafe is OUT, so now we have a 12 man squad for the second odi. yesterday our trainer was carrying drinks around the field when we were fielding. tomorrow ramanayeke and shujon will be in the field i wish.

perhaps we will add two more faces for the 3rd odi

Shehwar
March 1, 2010, 10:44 AM
Team news: Shuvo is 99% sure to make his debut tomorrow. He asked all his friends and well wishers to pray for him on Facebook.

bujhee kom
March 1, 2010, 10:50 AM
Apnara shobai Nadim-ke opoman kore ottachar kore bhoi paiye die ori jonmo dewa Thread theke tariechen?

Tiger Manc
March 1, 2010, 11:05 AM
Does anyone know how to get previous pics that were on cricinfo? I seen one with Jamie Siddons and Shuvo, but now it's gone. I can't find it anywhere.

BD-Shardul
March 1, 2010, 11:11 AM
[বাংলা]জেতার কথা চিন্তা করলেই আজকাল বুকে ব্যথা লাগে। বিজয়ের মুখ কি দেখব আগামীকাল?[/বাংলা] :(

al-Sagar
March 1, 2010, 11:12 AM
SHUVO WAS BOWLING in the innings break of the first match. it was impressive. khaled mahmud and ramanayeke was around him and it looked it was sure that he will be playing this game after that dismal batting performance

jisaan
March 1, 2010, 11:21 AM
Yeah Nadim you are the Shamim Choudhoury of Bangladesh cricket forum.
Here you are the Kufa and there in the commentary box Sir Shamim Chowdhoury. (joking)
Anyway I liked your last thread, Bag bnoam Shingho.

Oh! Nnnnaadim! it is you???

i was wondering who is behind:
1) Mash bowling like a crap?
2) Shakib resorting to 'devil-may-care' style?
3) Aftab & Mushy initiating crazy sprints?
4) Shakib losing the toss?
5) Mushy missing Morgan?
6) Umpires making judgments agt us?
7) Cook batting like lara?
8) Colly batting like Don?
9) Swann flying like Murali?
10) ABOVE ALL, u opened the thread!!!!???

Oh my God!!! it is ALL NADIM'S FAULT!!!

Shehwar
March 1, 2010, 11:25 AM
Can't believe u did all that Nadim? How COULD you?

Razi
March 1, 2010, 11:30 AM
Does anyone know how to get previous pics that were on cricinfo? I seen one with Jamie Siddons and Shuvo, but now it's gone. I can't find it anywhere.

As far as I have seen there is no photo of Shuvo in Cricnfo except a profile pictue. But I posted a picture of him with Siddons from Kalerkantha in the previous match thread, if you're talking about that then here is the link (http://www.dailykalerkantho.com/admin/news_images/90/image_90_35462.jpg).

Rifat
March 1, 2010, 11:32 AM
guys, Easy on Nadim, it is not his fault...:)

Tiger Manc
March 1, 2010, 12:06 PM
As far as I have seen there is no photo of Shuvo in Cricnfo except a profile pictue. But I posted a picture of him with Siddons from Kalerkantha in the previous match thread, if you're talking about that then here is the link (http://www.dailykalerkantho.com/admin/news_images/90/image_90_35462.jpg).

Thanks for that Razi bhai! You really are a legend! Are there any other sites I can get that from? I thought it was from Cricinfo, but maybe I'm mistaken. I'm not sure where I'd seen it from previously.

SS
March 1, 2010, 12:22 PM
Based on our experience following BD cricket, Tamim will go cheaply this time...so we have only hope on Shakib, Mushfiq, Mr. Shoba, and Naeem....

hoodlum
March 1, 2010, 12:33 PM
Based on our experience following BD cricket, Tamim will go cheaply this time...so we have only hope on Shakib, Mushfiq, Mr. Shoba, and Naeem....
:floor:

SS
March 1, 2010, 12:35 PM
In additon to our fate, we are not expecting 150+ runs from our top order if Tamim or any other batsmen score big...it might be crucial in the beginning of innings if we bat first and how we use the PP properly...on the other hand England will definitely try to be aggressive this time and already studying the weaknesses of our batsmen...meanwhile we are still shuffling with our pacer and spin solutions...

Spitfire_x86
March 1, 2010, 01:05 PM
and for nadim- this is not classy, you opened the 1st odi match thread and now you booked the 2nd one too...why don't you wait and give someone else a chance....your act reminds me those wall written I've seen in dhaka wall for either AL or BNP party says "DOKOL".
It's all fair unless one opens a match thread before completion of the current match.

crikfreak
March 1, 2010, 01:12 PM
hope the results will be better than the last one....

bujhee kom
March 1, 2010, 01:13 PM
Naidm-ke chere diin, aar bokben naa please! Nadim ekti chele, ekti shontaan, amaderi bhai, amader cousin, ekti bhatija ebong ekti bhagina.....kono ek din ei amader Nadim ekjon baba hobe, chacha hobe, hobe dada abong nana ebong still thread dokhol nie korbe maramari gundami notun projonmer BC thread maastaan-der shathe! Shei diiner opekhkhai Nadimke amra BC-er pagol hishebe bhalobashbo!

Tigers_eye
March 1, 2010, 01:15 PM
We win inshallah.

Biggles
March 1, 2010, 01:22 PM
Can't wait for the game on Tuesday. Unfortunately I have to work. I hope that England win but I think it will be a closer game this time around. If I were Bangladesh I would open the bowling with two spinners something completely different and Kieswetter struggled against the spinners and KP struggle to. I think Tuesdays game will be a closer affair, Bangladesh need to Believe they can win like Zimbabwe against the West Indies.

Tigers_eye
March 1, 2010, 01:23 PM
Bhalobasha bhalobasha, joy hobe bhai bhai bhartreettobodh!!!
Andrew Kishor and Kumar Bisshojit (long long time back, when both were unknown, duet)

Bhalobasha, shorbonasha
daiy sudhu michey asha - AK

Bhalobasha, premer'i kotha
.... KB

Prem'e poro na
mon diyo na - AK

Prem'e poro bhai
mon diyo tai - KB

bujhee kom
March 1, 2010, 01:28 PM
Tigers_Eye bhai khoob bhalo gaan gete paren...apni tow shunechi praiei bibhinno probashi Function-e gaan geye abong classical neche thaken, tai naa?

bujhee kom
March 1, 2010, 01:30 PM
Can't wait for the game on Tuesday. Unfortunately I have to work. I hope that England win but I think it will be a closer game this time around. If I were Bangladesh I would open the bowling with two spinners something completely different and Kieswetter struggled against the spinners and KP struggle to. I think Tuesdays game will be a closer affair, Bangladesh need to Believe they can win like Zimbabwe against the West Indies.

Thank you for your good wish Biggles bro! I hope we,BD play better than last time.

Umar
March 1, 2010, 01:31 PM
We win inshallah.

INSHALLLAHHHH WE WINNNNNN ...im in prayer with you bro

Eshen
March 1, 2010, 01:41 PM
Zunaed and Mashrafe out, Shuvo and Rubel in.

http://www.amardeshonline.com/img/news/Sp_mirpuray-aj-ditio.jpg

[বাংলা]আজ সিরিজের দ্বিতীয় ম্যাচে সেরা একাদশে দুটো বদল নিয়ে নামছে বাংলাদেশ। বাদ পড়ছেন জুনায়েদ সিদ্দিকী। তার জায়গায় স্পিনিং অলরাউন্ডার সোহরাওয়ার্দী শুভর আন্তর্জাতিক ক্রিকেটে আজ অভিষেক হচ্ছে। আর মাশরাফি বিন মর্তুজাকে বিশ্রাম দেয়া হচ্ছে আজকের ম্যাচে। প্রথম ম্যাচে মাশরাফি ৬ ওভার বোলিং করেন। কোন সাফল্য পাননি। তবে ম্যাচে তাকে পুরোমাত্রায় ফিট মনে হয়নি। সে কারণেই আজকের ম্যাচে তাকে ফের বিশ্রামে পাঠানো হয়েছে। তার জায়গায় খেলবে পেসার রুবেল হোসেন। নিউজিল্যান্ড সফরে বল হাতে ভাল পারফরমেন্স দেখিয়েছিলেন রুবেল হোসেন।

ব্যাটিং-বোলিং এবং ফিল্ডিং—তিন বিভাগে দক্ষতা আছে সোহরাওয়ার্দীর। রোববার সিরিজের প্রথম ম্যাচে জুনায়েদ সিদ্দিকী যে কায়দায় আউট হয়েছেন—সেটা তিন নম্বর ব্যাটসম্যানের জন্য মানানসই না। ওপেনিং জুটিতে ৬৩ রান আসার পর কোথায় আরও নিরাপদ এবং নির্ভুল ব্যাটিং করে দলকে সামনে বাড়াবেন—সেটা না করে লেগসাইডে যে ভঙ্গিতে শট তুলে সহজ ক্যাচ দিয়ে জুনায়েদ ফিরে এলেন সেটা ড্রেসিংরুমে বসা কোচের বিরক্তি বাড়াল। সেই বাজে শটের জন্যই জুনায়েদ আজ সেরা একাদশে জায়গা হারালেন। তবে সোরওয়ার্দী শুভ আজ তিন নম্বরে নাকি আরো পরে ব্যাট করতে নামবেন—সেটা ম্যাচের পরিস্থিতি দেখে ঠিক করা হবে।

বাংলাদেশের সেরা একাদশে আজও দুই পেসার থাকলেও আক্রমনের সিংহভাগ জুড়েই থাকছেন স্পিনাররা।

—কি বললেন, কেন?
আরে ভাই— এই উইকেট তো স্পিনারদেরই!

আজকের ম্যাচের একাদশ : তামিম, ইমরুল, সোহরাওয়ার্দী শুভ, আফতাব, সাকিব, মুশফিক, মাহমুদউল্লাহ, নাইম, রাজ্জাক, রুবেল, শফিউল। ।[/বাংলা]

http://www.amardeshonline.com/pages/details/2010/03/02/20777

Tigers_eye
March 1, 2010, 01:45 PM
I hope they keep Zunaid as a 12th man. He is the only slip catcher we got.

Beamer
March 1, 2010, 01:48 PM
I had no interest to follow the second game had we gone with the team from the first game. I think they made a blunder in the first game by picking Mash and Zunaid, and on top of that, they made Zunaid play at no.3 followed by Aftab. This team has no room for both Zunaid and Aftab ( actually none of them should be in ). Playing Mash was a mistake.

I am glad they are making the change. But, this should have been the team going in to the first game. At least, they are correcting the mistake, albiet a day or two late.

Beamer
March 1, 2010, 01:50 PM
I hope they keep Zunaid as a 12th man. He is the only slip catcher we got.

12th man can't field withing the circle. Rule.

Eshen
March 1, 2010, 01:57 PM
I also used to think so, but could not find any such rule!
2. Objection to substitutes
The opposing captain shall have no right of objection to any player acting as a substitute on the field, nor as to where the substitute shall field. However, no substitute shall act as wicket-keeper. See 3 below.

3. Restrictions on the role of substitutes
A substitute shall not be allowed to bat or bowl nor to act as wicket-keeper or as captain on the field of play.

http://lords.org/laws-and-spirit/laws-of-cricket/laws/law-2-substitutes-and-runners-batsman-or-fielder-leaving-the-field-batsman-retiring-batsman-commencing-innings,28,AR.html

Beamer
March 1, 2010, 02:01 PM
That was my understanding. But, they change rules all the time. I could very well be wrong.

Tigers_eye
March 1, 2010, 02:02 PM
I swear I saw Shuvo inside the circle in the last game fielding. Then again it was early morning pulling a whole night thing. I may have made a mistake.

Eshen
March 1, 2010, 02:13 PM
I swear I saw Shuvo inside the circle in the last game fielding. Then again it was early morning pulling a whole night thing. I may have made a mistake.
I am confident I have seen M Vijay being used as a close-in fielder during a Bangladesh-India Test, where he was a substitute fielder.

Tiger Manc
March 1, 2010, 02:18 PM
If it's the case that we can use 12th man as a close fielder, then why don't we use Junaid as a substitute fielder in every game, then we don't actually have to play him in the starting line-up and use him for what he's actually good at. How long is he allowed to come on for anyway?

Eshen
March 1, 2010, 02:22 PM
I had no interest to follow the second game had we gone with the team from the first game. I think they made a blunder in the first game by picking Mash and Zunaid, and on top of that, they made Zunaid play at no.3 followed by Aftab. This team has no room for both Zunaid and Aftab ( actually none of them should be in ). Playing Mash was a mistake.

I am glad they are making the change. But, this should have been the team going in to the first game. At least, they are correcting the mistake, albiet a day or two late.
It was simply mind blowing how the management let an out of shape Mashrafe to play or how they picked both Zunaed and Aftab in the match!

Keep up the good job Siddons ;)

Tiger Manc
March 1, 2010, 02:29 PM
Seeing is believing. This time I'm not getting excited about Shuvo playing until I actually see him play. I have a feeling Rubel won't be used much in this game if he plays which would be a waste. I wouldn't mind us having only 1 pacer to play with. If the spinners are going to come on really early anyway, why go with 2 pacers to start with?

Tiger Manc
March 1, 2010, 02:31 PM

I agree with you mate. I think it'll be closer, hopefully our middle-lower order can put on a good show for us.

bd fan
March 1, 2010, 02:35 PM
why do we need 2 pacers ?
in the first game shaiful only bowled 2 overs

Dhakablues
March 1, 2010, 02:38 PM
For attack variation purpose, you have to have 2 pacers. And keep in mind that Riad/Naem are still part-timers. So you have really Saqib, Razzaque, Rubel, Shafiul as the primary bowlers for 50 over match against a quality English team ( They are still not Zimbabwe, Kenya). The rest are all part-timers who can spark in a day like Aftab did his fifers against NZ a while back. This attack is just apprpriate at the moment. There is absolutely no room for any change in the bowling department... and for the batters, well, they just have to deliver. I personally never had the confidence in how Imrul and Junaid is always shaking before they start batting. I earnestly hope that Aftab do deliver because we need someone with his 'eyes' for quality pace attack. And really the pool is getting thinner and thinner with ICL-ers also failing. Can't wait till Jahirul Islam/Anamul makes the squad. In the mean time... this declared squad can very well deliver if Saqib/Riad/Tamim all ignites on the same day..

Biggles
March 1, 2010, 02:39 PM
Who is Shuvo is he a young up and coming player ? I have tried to look at him on cric info but cud not find much on him. does he bowl or Bat and what type is he ?

SS
March 1, 2010, 02:42 PM
Zunaed and Mashrafe out, Shuvo and Rubel in.

good and please make sure to send important batsmen in number 3 and 4 slot...i dont want to wait till next match to understand not to send out of form batsmen in those two important position.

Tiger Manc
March 1, 2010, 02:42 PM
Who is Shuvo is he a young up and coming player ? I have tried to look at him on cric info but cud not find much on him. does he bowl or Bat and what type is he ?

Yeah he's young about 21. He's got a good first class and list a average, but then again our league isn't strong.

Tiger Manc
March 1, 2010, 02:43 PM
He can mainly bowl, but he can bat also.

SS
March 1, 2010, 02:46 PM
For attack variation purpose, you have to have 2 pacers. And keep in mind that Riad/Naem are still part-timers. So you have really Saqib, Razzaque, Rubel, Shafiul as the primary bowlers for 50 over match against a quality English team ( They are still not Zimbabwe, Kenya). The rest are all part-timers who can spark in a day like Aftab did his fifers against NZ a while back. This attack is just apprpriate at the moment. There is absolutely no room for any change in the bowling department... and for the batters, well, they just have to deliver. I personally never had the confidence in how Imrul and Junaid is always shaking before they start batting. I earnestly hope that Aftab do deliver because we need someone with his 'eyes' for quality pace attack. And really the pool is getting thinner and thinner with ICL-ers also failing. Can't wait till Jahirul Islam/Anamul makes the squad. In the mean time... this declared squad can very well deliver if Saqib/Riad/Tamim all ignites on the same day..

Shakib and Riad got to perform this time...I have a feeling Tamim might fall in trap as Brit already studied his weaknesses...

Rinathq
March 1, 2010, 02:49 PM
great squad!... Gud to see Shuvo in the team. wanted Mortaza to play though. the more he plays that better he will get and the quicker he will be in form. Rubel might do well though. I highly doubt that the BD batsmen will fail us once again. They always start badly. In place of Junaid, i would put Sakib that always has the potentials to score big and stay in the wicket for long. Imagine Tamim and Sakib playing together in onedown (assuming Kayes would fall first) It would be great. I would put Aftab as far down as possible. He is the perfect guy for the batting powerplay

Biggles
March 1, 2010, 02:53 PM
Tamin to me looks a real gem and dont see a weakness unless you loo at his strength as his weakness. he plays well square and also down the ground which most top batsmen do. \if I see a slight weakness and i say slight early on I would have a slip and two catchers square and throw up a few full but wide balls to see if he cuts them to the men square. i honestly think he is a real gem . i just hope that the Bangladesh team can put a good team performance together . It would be good to see how England would chase down 260 or if Bangladesh were set 250 to win then I think it would be tight.

Eshen
March 1, 2010, 02:53 PM
My batting order would be -

Tamim
Imrul
Aftab
Mushfiq
Shakib
Mahmudullah
Naeem
Shuvo
Razzak
Shafiul
Rubel

Shak should open with Shafi, and Shak-Shafi-RBX should bowl in death overs. Razzak-Naeem-Shuvo can be used in middle overs with few overs added from the other trio.

cricket_pagol
March 1, 2010, 03:08 PM
It was simply mind blowing how the management let an out of shape Mashrafe to play or how they picked both Zunaed and Aftab in the match!

I think the board had a role to play in this, as they wanted mashrafee to play due to popular demand.

abu2abu
March 1, 2010, 03:09 PM

Shuvo was a substitute fielder during the England innings. He made a couple of good stops...

abu2abu
March 1, 2010, 03:13 PM
It's a good idea to have rubel in there instead of mash. if your pace bowler is going for 7 runs an over isn't it better if he is bowling close to 85mph rather than 75mph? At least rubel might rough up a few of the england batsmen, even if he is expensive.

Shuvo too is a good idea, he's a debutant but he's bound to be more effective than Mahmudullah with the ball. The only trouble I have with his selection in place of zunaid is that this potentially weakens the batting.

I say potentially, because I can't remember the last time zunaid had a decent ODI innings!...

NKVD
March 1, 2010, 03:15 PM

Tamim
Imrul
Aftab
Mushfiq
Shakib
Mahmudullah
Naeem
Shuvo
Razzak
Shafiul
Rubel

Shak should open with Shafi, and Shak-Shafi-RBX should bowl in death overs. Razzak-Naeem-Shuvo can be used in middle overs with few overs added from the other trio.

If that is the team, this does look like the best line-up.

I really hope the openers stay together for a while, and Aftab survives atleast 5 overs.

Mushy, ideally should not come in before the 15th over, or at the earliest, 12th.

We really have no creditable International batsman in BD right now, besides Tamim.

Sigh. That will cost us games, game after game.

Players like Shakib, riyad, mUSHY, AND nAYEEM, will do really great to score avg + 10 runs. But we really need the top 4 (top 3) to help with the main score.

Right now, our # 2,3 and 4 are just formalities.

The bowling lineup looks real good, especially if we bowl first.

Ananna
March 1, 2010, 03:16 PM

are you kidding me? Rubel in the death overs?? I think he is very poor at death overs.
Remember BD-SL match early next year and T-20 match against ind in WC?

sadi
March 1, 2010, 03:17 PM

It was quite funny to see Aftab bat #4. He is anything but a #4. He can be a opener, he can be a #3, a decent #6 maybe. But the only spot he doesn't fit at all is number 4 where one of your top batsman should play who has patience, can rotate the strike and tries to play a long innings. It will be interesting to see who comes at #4 today. I hope it is Riyad or Mushfiq.

_Rafi_
March 1, 2010, 03:22 PM
It's a good idea to have rubel in there instead of mash. if your pace bowler is going for 7 runs an over isn't it better if he is bowling close to 85mph rather than 75mph? At least rubel might rough up a few of the england batsmen, even if he is expensive...
add to this Rubel hit the deck harder that means bowl will get older quickly and spinner will get great help. We are playing with 5 spinner tomorrow so if Both Rubel and Shafiul bowl only 10 overs we can cover it by Spiners
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

hoodlum
March 1, 2010, 03:23 PM
i am slight worried about the middle order...looks shaky.england er shathe amra best team niye namte parlam na keno like against india?dhur.

Equinox
March 1, 2010, 03:25 PM
Amazing Mash "rested " for the next two games without any explanation. Now we have 12-man squad.

Hope Shuvo does well tomorrow. And Zunaed should be brought in as substitute fielder.

Eshen
March 1, 2010, 03:27 PM
BTW, Shahadat and Raqibul should be with the squad (unofficially) since they are not playing in NCL.

hoodlum
March 1, 2010, 03:31 PM
sources are also saying mushy might come up at #3

Ananna
March 1, 2010, 03:34 PM
sources are also saying mushy might come down at #3

He should if junaid is replaced by Shuvo.

hoodlum
March 1, 2010, 03:38 PM
He should if junaid is replaced by Shuvo.

Junaid is replaced by Shuvo.

Nafi
March 1, 2010, 04:02 PM
Well atleast aftab had the right attitude, in the first match. We just have to stop all soft dismissals and run outs, its all unnecessary ways to get out. The bastmen need to watch out for the slower balls from the English pacers.

Fast bowlers have to mix up slower balls more often, if they want to effective on these slow pitches. Its what Bresnan did, and he did it very well.

rupantor
March 1, 2010, 04:05 PM
Why is Aftab in the Team?
A high-risk player in #3 or #4 position makes the batting order so venerable.
An early loss of openers and we got Aftab walking out to bat---I hate to see this!

riankhan
March 1, 2010, 04:22 PM
Why is Aftab in the Team?
A high-risk player in #3 or #4 position makes the batting order so venerable.
An early loss of openers and we got Aftab walking out to bat---I hate to see this!

Afa should not play in future BD team, but I am having a feeling that he will score runs at this match.
Unfortunately, if we cut him off, we will have only two specialist batsman (Tamim & Vimrul)
Its time to grow few more crops in the field...

Eshen
March 1, 2010, 04:25 PM
[বাংলা]মাশরাফি সিরিজ থেকে সরে যাওয়ায় একাদশের বাইরে এখন একমাত্র ক্রিকেটার জুনায়েদ। কিন্তু তাঁর নাকি দ্বাদশ ব্যক্তি হওয়ারও যোগ্যতা নেই! সে জন্য সিরিজের বাকি দুই ওয়ানডেতে প্রয়োজনে শুধু ফিল্ডিং করার জন্য জাতীয় লিগ থেকে জরুরি তলব করা হয়েছে অনূর্ধ্ব-১৯ দলের ক্রিকেটার নাসির হোসেনকে। জাতীয় লিগের চলতি রাউন্ডে রাজশাহীর হয়ে খুলনায় ঢাকার বিপক্ষে ম্যাচ খেলছিলেন তিনি।[/বাংলা]

http://prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2010-03-02/news/45702

Raynman
March 1, 2010, 04:31 PM
Not the right circumstances but it seems the selected XI may be finally corrected. Shuvo's inclusion will force Shakib through Naeem up the order which is much needed.

Got too much going on to stay up for this match tonight. Hopefully I'll wake up to a favorable circumstance and catch some cricket before I head out to the office.

Purbasha T
March 1, 2010, 04:41 PM
What on earth is happening? :confused:

Sam_k14
March 1, 2010, 04:42 PM
Guys,

Bangladesh should not be playing test cricket! Period!!
Your team was well summarised by Sehwag when he said it is an ordinary team. I think Sehwag was being generous.

I watched the way England scored. They could have won in 25 overs. Bowling was atrocious and fielding was pitiful. You guys wont be able to beat a county side.

Just because England prolonged your agony dont think you guys are good. Tamim was lucky to have scored a century. Wait for the next game, you might want to migrate to Zimbabwe after that!

Nafi
March 1, 2010, 04:45 PM
We have a troll, someone ban this loser.

Tamim destroyed England's bowling attack, he miles ahead of any under 25 batsmen that England have.

England didnt even get one single wicket that came through the bowlers effort, rather than the batsmen giving it away, except for Imrul's wicket.

Sam_k14
March 1, 2010, 04:46 PM
INSHALLLAHHHH WE WINNNNNN ...im in prayer with you bro

Someone had asked why Aftab is playing? the cricket loving world has been asking for some time now, Why does BD remain a test playing nation. You guys have not been able to win a single Test matych against a decent team.

LOL, beating West Indies D Team and Zimbabwe C team doesnt count!

Sam_k14
March 1, 2010, 04:52 PM
We have a troll, someone ban this loser.

Tamim destroyed your pitful bowling attack, he miles ahead of any under 25 batsmen that England have.

England didnt even get one single wicket that came through the bowlers effort, rather than the batsmen giving it away, except for Imrul's wicket.

LOL mate, so the other's gifted their wickets? LOL that must be what your BD commentators are saying. Your commentators are as good as your cricketers mate. They state the obvious and expect listeners to enjoy their drivel.

Cri keters show complete inability and then expect ICC not to revoke test status! LOL, You guys should listen to Sehwag more often.

Spade is a spade mate. You chaps are not good enough.

Purbasha T
March 1, 2010, 04:55 PM
LOL mate, so the other's gifted their wickets? LOL that must be what your BD commentators are saying. Your commentators are as good as your cricketers mate. They state the obvious and expect listeners to enjoy their drivel.

Cri keters show complete inability and then expect ICC not to revoke test status! LOL, You guys should listen to Sehwag more often.

Yo punk, how's it going all cool? Cal me :callme: o ma cell when you ge som time...we'll chill!

chol_bd123
March 1, 2010, 04:59 PM
damn the match is today. It's gonna ruin my sleep

Morpheous
March 1, 2010, 04:59 PM
Just read a News in prothom alo- Mash just left the Hotel Team Over reacting after he found out he is been left out of the team because of fitness issue.......thats not a good example by a senior player......too bad

Purbasha T
March 1, 2010, 05:20 PM
Just read a News in prothom alo- Mash just left the Hotel Team Over reacting after he found out he is been left out of the team because of fitness issue.......thats not a good example by a senior player......too bad

Well, if it really happened then I don't think his reason for his sudden departure isn't merely his ommission, but the way it has been done (not letting him know or not having any discussion about everything that led to the decision...as the captain of the team (original), he deserves that respect)...but anyway, the picture isn't that clear. So I wouldn't jump on it atm.

But tbh he himself should have not played in this series, coz it's too much for anyone (regardless of how good a player he is) to come back from such a long lay-off and start performing as he was in his peak. He himself should've focused on getting full fitness back and played domestic and practice and other matches. Int. matches shouldn't be a place to bring someone back in form. I agree, he din't do that bad but still..

hoodlum
March 1, 2010, 05:25 PM
what is happening in the team?strange...

Fazal
March 1, 2010, 05:30 PM
Now that Motu is gone, who is going to replace him?

Eshen
March 1, 2010, 05:30 PM
what is happening in the team?strange...
Nothing new, we are just one step closer to have an all U/25 team (Abdur Razzak is next in the chopping block) ;)

Eshen
March 1, 2010, 05:33 PM
Now that Motu is gone, who is going to replace him?
Mean-slim Sharapova?

Miraz
March 1, 2010, 05:35 PM
The playing XI for the 2nd ODI.

Tamim Iqbal
Imrul Kayes
Aftab Ahmed
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim
Mahmudullah Riyad
Naeem Islam
Sohrawardy Shuvo
Abdur Razzak
Rubel Hossain
Shafiul Islam

I must say this is a better team compared to the one played in the first ODI. Five specialist bowlers and 8 capable batsmen. Perfect ODI team.

FaHiMa
March 1, 2010, 05:37 PM
i dont understand if they`re going to take out zunaed then why keep aftab??? atleast zunaed couldve helped with the fielding ... what good is aftab??? and at no.3 ? REALLY? oh jee...

Fazal
March 1, 2010, 05:38 PM
Shafiul Islam should bat @ #9 ahead of Razzak and Rubel.

He is a better lower end batsman than those two.

Tigers_eye
March 1, 2010, 05:39 PM

Tamim Iqbal
Imrul Kayes
Aftab Ahmed
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim
Mahmudullah Riyad
Naeem Islam
Sohrawardy Shuvo
Abdur Razzak
Rubel Hossain
Shafiul Islam
Shafiul before Raj. Only one of Ash or Aftab can be in the team. :)

Miraz
March 1, 2010, 05:45 PM
i dont understand if they`re going to take out zunaed then why keep aftab??? atleast zunaed couldve helped with the fielding ... what good is aftab??? and at no.3 ? REALLY? oh jee...

Zunaed and good fielder?

You must be watching the wrong player.

Russell2k7
March 1, 2010, 05:48 PM
Zunaed and good fielder?

He is a quality slip fielder.

Dhruvo
March 1, 2010, 05:49 PM
Well aftab is also a very good fielder, maybe the best we have.

Russell2k7
March 1, 2010, 05:50 PM

Tamim Iqbal
Imrul Kayes
Aftab Ahmed
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim
Mahmudullah Riyad
Naeem Islam
Sohrawardy Shuvo
Abdur Razzak
Rubel Hossain
Shafiul Islam

I must say this is a better team compared to the one played in the first ODI. Five specialist bowlers and 8 capable batsmen. Perfect ODI team.
Yes way betta than 1st odi.

Xavier
March 1, 2010, 05:51 PM
Not throwing wickets away and we could have a first time here... I hope so!

rahat90
March 1, 2010, 05:57 PM
why are all the ODIs in bd seem to be day night matches??
why not have an early time start? then due might not be a problem
maybe then shakib will start to win tosses lol.
i can bet my life that bd will lose the toss today

Purbasha T
March 1, 2010, 06:09 PM
He is a quality slip fielder.

It's all mixed bag really. He dropped his fair share of catches..and so did most of the others....it's only Shakib who I can't remember dropping a single catch...anyone else does?

rahat90
March 1, 2010, 06:18 PM
It's all mixed bag really. He dropped his fair share of catches..and so did most of the others....it's only Shakib who I can't remember dropping a single catch...anyone else does?

yeh ive seen shakib drop a couple off his own bowling in the !dea cup
i havnt seen imrul drop a catch
tamim is also a bery good fielder imo

Ehsan
March 1, 2010, 06:20 PM
This thread is sticky now. :)

rahat90
March 1, 2010, 06:22 PM
Nothing new, we are just one step closer to have an all U/25 team (Abdur Razzak is next in the chopping block) ;)

haha ash is 25, so it was his time to go
do bd have a policy nowadays, that over 25's are a no no
seems that as soon as a player hits that age he gets no better (or even gets worse)
razaq is a perfect example

nycpro96
March 1, 2010, 06:28 PM

Tamim Iqbal
Imrul Kayes
Aftab Ahmed
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim
Mahmudullah Riyad
Naeem Islam
Sohrawardy Shuvo
Abdur Razzak
Rubel Hossain
Shafiul Islam

My dream XI within the squad. Ready for a Sohrawardy Shuvo fivefer. :D

Roni_uk
March 1, 2010, 06:36 PM
Guys,

Your team was well summarised by Sehwag when he said it is an ordinary team. I think Sehwag was being generous.

I watched the way England scored. They could have won in 25 overs. Bowling was atrocious and fielding was pitiful. You guys wont be able to beat a county side.

Just because England prolonged your agony dont think you guys are good. Tamim was lucky to have scored a century. Wait for the next game, you might want to migrate to Zimbabwe after that!

Welcome to BC. Are you Sewage himself in disguise? If you want to be in this forum, please try to show some respect to our team, our country and our players and please come back with constructive critisisms. Thanks.

AsifTheManRahman
March 1, 2010, 06:38 PM

Tamim Iqbal
Imrul Kayes
Aftab Ahmed
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim
Mahmudullah Riyad
Naeem Islam
Sohrawardy Shuvo
Abdur Razzak
Rubel Hossain
Shafiul Islam

So everyone moves up a slot (the revolution has begun) and we get to play three SLAs. Not bad at all. I get the feeling Shakib might use Rubel and Shafiul for only five or six overs combined and then unleash the slow bowlers. None of this will matter if we don't score enough runs though. It seems to be the kind of surface where the ball does stop on you a bit, but if you adjust there are plenty of runs in it.

Logically, we should be putting up a better show now that the number of weeds has been reduced to one. Can Shuvo hit?

Farhad
March 1, 2010, 06:59 PM
I am so sick of watching BD bat first in all these day/night matches in BD. Based on personal experience, the dew makes a HUGE difference. Hopefully, that streak will finally end today...

FaridpurChicago
March 1, 2010, 07:00 PM
Yes, Mr. Sehwag lover, we need to stop playing otherwise you guys can't play second round in world cup. I'm surprised that you are still burning on that. We'll take you out of this world cup as well in whatever stage we meet you, Mr Shewag and co.

Roni_uk
March 1, 2010, 07:04 PM
Zunaed and good fielder?

I wont forget the catches he took last year staying on the slip - against W Indies if I can remember correctly. In fact I was looking for some video footage of these but no luck.

Morpheous
March 1, 2010, 07:06 PM
Guys,

Who r u to say who should play what? ..I dont know what county side reject(??) case u r- U need to think- there is not Should have/Could Have/Would won that Kinda BS. Although England won but still they still played 46 Over.

BTW Bangladesh dont play Test on somebodys Mercy.....Bangladesh is ICC approved #9 Raked team to play Test Cricket.

I would highly suggest you should go and try out some ICC Associate team like Bahrain/UAE etc.....get a life too

shovon13
March 1, 2010, 07:07 PM
Guys,

nah, i dont agree. we just scored 400+ against newzealand. we've been putting up a fair level of competition during the last year. There is a significant improvement. I dont think the officials at the ICC are thinking of the two tier system anymore.

Roni_uk
March 1, 2010, 07:09 PM
Guys,

Welcome to BC. Are you Sewage himself in disguise? If you want to be in this forum, please try to show some respect to our team, our country and our players and please come back with constructive critisisms. Thanks.

damn this guy is banned.. why did I bother wasting my valuable time replying to him? How did he even manage a staggering 3 posts?

MarufH
March 1, 2010, 07:34 PM
Good luck gang.

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
March 1, 2010, 07:55 PM
this time I want sakib giving us a victory. Yes you can, sakib.

chol_bd123
March 1, 2010, 07:58 PM
please get that fatass Mashrafe out of the team. It's not just the pace. He didnt bowl smartly.
Many of the Indians bowl in the 70s yet they are extremely useful

abz..+
March 1, 2010, 08:24 PM
Good luck bangladesh

FaHiMa
March 1, 2010, 08:26 PM
6 1/2 more hours to go ? :(

beshideshi
March 1, 2010, 08:50 PM

Tamim Iqbal
Imrul Kayes
Aftab Ahmed
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim
Mahmudullah Riyad
Naeem Islam
Sohrawardy Shuvo
Abdur Razzak
Rubel Hossain
Shafiul Islam

Best team with the available players. Quite relieved to see Shuvo in and Z out, and RUbel in for Mash.
Only because Mash says that he is match fit, doesn't make him match fit. He looked horribly out of shape. I hope he realizes that and comes back as his usual self.

Farhad
March 1, 2010, 09:00 PM
please get that fatass Mashrafe out of the team. It's not just the pace. He didnt bowl smartly.
Many of the Indians bowl in the 70s yet they are extremely useful

Theres no reason to call him names. Mashrafe's done a lot for BD cricket.

al-Sagar
March 1, 2010, 09:16 PM
i like this team what is most probably team. mash and junaed out, rubel and shuvo in. so ... ...

tamim
imrul
aftab
shakib
mushfiq
riadh
naeem
shuvo
razzak
shafiul
rubel

12th man: nasir
13th man: junaed

for the last match i would like to see a reshuffle in order when riadh, mushfiq or naeem goes in the top order and aftab drops down

chol_bd123
March 1, 2010, 09:27 PM
I think SIddons is starting to like Aftab. or why else would he be given this many chances after so many failures. Aftab doesnt even have a good record.

One World
March 1, 2010, 09:41 PM
Unable to follow but probably history will be written tonight.

chol_bd123
March 1, 2010, 09:45 PM
Unable to follow but probably history will be written tonight.

OMG :lol: , people have been saying that for all of the matches this year
:lol:

Ashraf-FTP
March 1, 2010, 10:09 PM
OMG :lol: , people have been saying that for all of the matches this year
:lol:
And for all of them history reoccurs ;)

FaHiMa
March 1, 2010, 10:14 PM
5 more hours to go! :( [countdown to the game]

bangalee20
March 1, 2010, 10:23 PM
We lost the first ODI due to non-performance from Shakib, Mahmudullah, Mushfiq and Aftab. They all need to perform now. Feilding will crucial. Also, Mushfiq needs to perform better and must not drop catches this time.

ialbd
March 1, 2010, 10:25 PM
the D/N matches in Dhaka starts so late in the night in EST.... by the time I wake up and reach office and settle in all I get is the match report... sigh...

nannu
March 1, 2010, 10:28 PM
mash needs to loose the belly , otherwise its over and out for him.

he is my fav player but belly fat is unacceptable.

AsifTheManRahman
March 1, 2010, 10:43 PM
Nannu bhai, I like the way you think.

yaseer
March 1, 2010, 10:45 PM
Today's team combination is better than the 1st ODI. Best possible combination I must say.

My fear lies on the attitide of our team. Today may be our batsmen will be over confident by thinking that English bowlers are walk in the park (Seeing Tamim bat otehr day) and we may see a batting collapse. Hope our batsmen do not prove me right.

al-Sagar
March 1, 2010, 10:46 PM
exactly 4 hours and 10 minutes for u who will watch in TV. but less for me as i am going to stadium.

i will enter the stadium 1 hour before the game. so also have to finish my shower and lunch earlier before normal.

BanglaCool
March 1, 2010, 10:53 PM
..i am going to stadium..
You are a lucky fan.
Try to send us some pics from the gallery.

bangalee20
March 1, 2010, 11:09 PM
the D/N matches in Dhaka starts so late in the night in EST.... by the time I wake up and reach office and settle in all I get is the match report... sigh...

Take a day off :-)

czone
March 1, 2010, 11:15 PM
Allah Malik! Today will be the day. Inshallah we will win. Dropping ZN and including SS will give us 3 SLA attack plus Rubel in place of Mash will provide a better opening combo ( Unless Sakib decides to use a spinner to open at one end).
As for Mash, hope he gets his 100% fitness back. Would have been great to have him in this team as a regular player. His beutiful line and length in the opening overs would be very useful.

Green Tea
March 1, 2010, 11:29 PM
http://www.mardigrasoutlet.com/_images/fw/5473.jpg
http://www.patfullerton.com/superman/pix/christopherreeve/christreevesup6.jpg

al-Sagar
March 1, 2010, 11:29 PM
You are a lucky fan.
Try to send us some pics from the gallery.

unfortunately my camera is out of order. anyway i will try to post some special things that is normally not shown in live telecast. like what is done in the innings break and also some other things.

i already have noticed onething in the 1st ODI but i want to post after the series ends. i want to observe more of it todat and in the test match in dhaka if the certain player under my marker gets selected

bujhee kom
March 1, 2010, 11:40 PM
Salaam, Ki bhais, ki korchen, match shuru hote aro tiin ghonta baki....

al-Sagar
March 1, 2010, 11:44 PM

i can tell from my experience. i was a decent medium fast bowler during my school days. at class 10 when i was not selected for my school nirman team, i was disappointed and stopped playing.

later on in NDC i was asked to play ondeay by my friends but i said i cant play. everyday they used to tease me to play and so try nothing will happen just try. but i just sat outside and was watching. then oneday i decided lets try. and i started playing again. it took 2-3 weeks to get my ryhthm back and get my contol, line length back but only one thing was not regained it was my pace. oneday i visited one of mu friens who used play 1st or 2nd division for eskaton and then i told him why i cant bowl that pace i had in school days. he told me that i have gained a lot of weight and actually cant run the way i used to to run that time. i was not certainly sure of that

at school days i was about 67-69kgs and at college i was 73-75. when i went to university it was the same like college but then i had jaundice and a bus accident i lost some weight and came down to 70-71. then oneday when i resumed playing it again took 2-3 weeks for my control to come back. what i normally do is first start bowling off spin then start bolwing slow medium with a short run up and gradually go to full reun up full effort. this time when i started to bowl full run up all my classmates got amazed. coz they can notice a sudden increase in my pace. and that day i realized how weight can be a factor.

a certain weight range helps a certain bowler to bowl at his best when he will have his smoothest run up and is most comfortable. it was like 67-71 for me.

so mashrafe must come to his comfort zone where he can get his smooth run up back and then his pace.

bujhee kom
March 1, 2010, 11:51 PM
^^That was really nice to know Offstump bhai! I am very happy to know you are a pace bowler and serious cricketer.
I knew you know a lot about cricket, now I see where that analytical rich knowledge comes from, awesome!

cricman
March 2, 2010, 12:20 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/70601030.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1267508144&Signature=2XX8qkpdh6Se1dcpBpUde1PqQq0%3D

Picture of the Pitch will be used for the 2nd ODI

http://twitpic.com/16183q

The_Yorker
March 2, 2010, 12:25 AM
We lost the first ODI due to non-performance from Shakib, Mahmudullah, Mushfiq and Aftab. They all need to perform now. Feilding will crucial. Also, Mushfiq needs to perform better and must not drop catches this time.
I didn't expect Aftab to perform. So for me, we lost because of non-performance of Shakib, Mahmudullah, Mushfiq

mamdo
March 2, 2010, 12:29 AM
salam bhaiera..........bc follow kore ashtesi onek bosor holo.alshemi kore reg kora hoy nai....ajke korlam.aj theika apnago majhe shorob thakum...............dhonnobaad

deshifan
March 2, 2010, 12:34 AM
KHUB BHALO KAJ KORILEN, bhaijan. bc te swagotom :big_hug:
salam bhaiera..........bc follow kore ashtesi onek bosor holo.alshemi kore reg kora hoy nai....ajke korlam.aj theika apnago majhe shorob thakum...............dhonnobaad

bujhee kom
March 2, 2010, 12:35 AM

Ohh salaam and welcome dear Mamdo bhai!!! Apnake amader majhe peye khoob chomotkar laglo! :big_hug:

Bruno
March 2, 2010, 12:39 AM
any news if Shuvo gets his debut today?

bujhee kom
March 2, 2010, 12:40 AM
Khela suru hote aro bes baki naki dadas?

mamdo
March 2, 2010, 12:40 AM
dhonnobad bujhee kom and bruno bhai....eka eka ar shojjo hossilo na dukkho.....mone hoilo apnader shathe khela sheshe porajoyer raag khobh share kore jodi ektu kome...ar jitle to kotha e nai.....

yaseer
March 2, 2010, 12:46 AM

Well-come to BC Mamdo bhai.

catstrophy
March 2, 2010, 12:49 AM
Mamdo bhai etodin koi chilen?? Why so late!! WC to BC

mamdo
March 2, 2010, 12:50 AM
thnx yaseer bhai....apnar jonno to besh bhalo time e khela ta...amar raat 2 ta porjonto wait korte hobe....

mamdo
March 2, 2010, 12:52 AM
thnx catstrophy bhai....oi j ageo silam.but unreg....ekhon reg koira visible hoisi r ki....

yaseer
March 2, 2010, 12:52 AM
thnx yaseer bhai....apnar jonno to besh bhalo time e khela ta...amar raat 2 ta porjonto wait korte hobe....

Thiki bolechen bhai, bhalo time e, tobe ektu raat jagte hoi ar ki khela ses hote hote. Etotuku to Bangladesh er khela dekhar jonno korai jai!!

mamdo
March 2, 2010, 12:56 AM
ami to poora schedule upside down koira feltesi....raat jege khela........dine ghum..............tao jodi ektu shanti paitaam dekhe...............dekhi ajke ki hoy..........fingers crossed

Maximumpro
March 2, 2010, 01:06 AM
law of average comes in, today might not be tamims day

al-Sagar
March 2, 2010, 01:06 AM
less than 2 hours, i amo now going to shower, then have my lunch and then off for my 10 min walk to the stadium

bujhee kom
March 2, 2010, 01:07 AM
Baah khoob bhalo laagche apnader shathe ekhane dadara!

mamdo
March 2, 2010, 01:11 AM
offstump bhai is lucky

Rabz
March 2, 2010, 01:12 AM
Welcome to BC, Mamdo.

Sagor bhai, best of luck.
Dekhen ajke kono luv hoy naki mathe giya.
Wish i could join you.

Maximumpro
loll he sure is. oh my beloved dhaka , how i miss u :(

nightwatchman
Maar khaitey khaitey chorer haddir moto shkoto hoisey amar moner haddi
Thanks to bangaldesh cricket team my menatl bone has toughend as like a bone of a thief constantly caught by public and get his a$$ kicked ...
But i still hope like an idiot and awake anticipating for a change...

billah
March 2, 2010, 01:13 AM
less than 2 hours, i amo now going to shower, then have my lunch and then off for my 10 min walk to the stadium

Show off!!

I was supposed to be in Dhaka this month....

mamdo
March 2, 2010, 01:14 AM
moner kotha koisen nightwatchman.ekkebare bull's eye

nightwatchman
March 2, 2010, 01:18 AM
moner kotha koisen nightwatchman.ekkebare bull's eye
aar boilen na bhai ..Raat kabar koira khali hotasha ..
shkaley office jabo jani ghum ashbey na

al-Sagar
March 2, 2010, 01:19 AM
weather update from mirpur:

its a bit more sunny from the first odi, also much bluer sky. and also a nice strong breeze coming from the east. looks like there wont be no problems.

mamdo
March 2, 2010, 01:30 AM
toss jitle to bowling kora uchit , tai na?

al-Sagar
March 2, 2010, 01:35 AM
see u all again when i am in the stadium

NKVD
March 2, 2010, 01:57 AM

Offstamp bhai: where do you live in dhaka ? I used to know the dosh nombor gol chokkor area quite well about 30 yrs back.

kmasum
March 2, 2010, 01:59 AM
see u all again when i am in the stadium

have fun lucky dude!

al-Sagar
March 2, 2010, 02:07 AM
Both teams are doing there warmups
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Salemin
March 2, 2010, 02:10 AM
Any probable live links? Can you anyone suggest??

al-Sagar
March 2, 2010, 02:10 AM
Looks like sidebottom wont play. He is not going throgh his warmups

kalpurush
March 2, 2010, 02:12 AM
any probable live links? Can you anyone suggest??
[বাংলা]আগে টেকা পরে মাল...!!![/বাংলা];)

kalpurush
March 2, 2010, 02:14 AM

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
or, he is thinking he doesn't need to...

...[বাংলা]আমাদের ব্যাটসম্যান দেখা হয়ে গ্যাছে ওর!?[/বাংলা];)

al-Sagar
March 2, 2010, 02:18 AM
BD are warming up with cricket balls
Eng have hand balls, nets bowling machines and other gears

Salemin
March 2, 2010, 02:19 AM
[বাংলা]আগে টেকা পরে মাল...!!![/বাংলা];)
First, I have to see, what I'm buying; only then I can decide, whether I'll buy or not .. ;-)

RazabQ
March 2, 2010, 02:21 AM
On a related note, Tigercricket editor ki beche ache? That site hasn't been updated in ages!

al-Sagar
March 2, 2010, 02:22 AM

BagherBacha
March 2, 2010, 02:22 AM

i read somewhere Eng will play 2 spinners today. sidebottom will b sidelined today

Go BD Go

kalpurush
March 2, 2010, 02:23 AM
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/obayedh/BDvsENG.gif?t=1267514304

[বাংলা]মনটাই খারাপ হয়ে গেল! মাশরাফীর দল থেকে রাগ করে দূরে সরে যাওয়া সত্যি বোকামি হয়েছে। আশাকরি শীঘ্রই সুস্থ-সবল মাশরাফীকে আবার ফিরে পাব আমরা...[/বাংলা]

Nafis 1718
there will be more due tonight so win the toss and bowl first is my opinion.last match the due point was 14 but today it is 20.inshallah shakib will win the toss and decide to bowl first.

BagherBacha
On a related note, Tigercricket editor ki beche ache? That site hasn't been updated in ages!

i was thinking the same. i went to that site today and was surprised .

bujhee kom
March 2, 2010, 02:24 AM

Yes Razab bhai, Tigercricket honestly makes me feel very depressed. I try not to think that it ever existed or the look of it, anything.

al-Sagar
March 2, 2010, 02:24 AM
Nazmul is doing warmup !!! He is with the team

BagherBacha
March 2, 2010, 02:25 AM
there will be more due tonight so win the toss and bowl first is my opinion.last match the due point was 14 but today it is 20.inshallah shakib will win the toss and decide to bowl first.

How is the weather there temperature wise, Thought it would be hot at this of the year. does it get cold at night ?

BagherBacha
March 2, 2010, 02:26 AM

what abt Rubel? is he there? i hope Nazmul doesnt play todat. he is out of form

kalpurush
March 2, 2010, 02:27 AM

No RBX then?!

bujhee kom
March 2, 2010, 02:28 AM
Bangladesh ! Bangladesh! Jege utho Banglaar Bagh!! :flag:

al-Sagar
Eng Has won the toss

Nafis 1718
How is the weather there temperature wise, Thought it would be hot at this of the year. does it get cold at night ?

It doesn't get cold at night.Bangladeshi wise the humidity is not so high therefore you dont feel that hot.But the temperature is 32 to now at night it might drop to 25.

BagherBacha
Yes Razab bhai, Tigercricket honestly makes me feel very depressed. I try not to think that it ever existed or the look of it, anything.

Can you believe I make tigercricket.com my home page when it first came online??

Nadim
March 2, 2010, 02:29 AM
Gorje utho tiger!!!

BagherBacha
March 2, 2010, 02:30 AM
Eng Has won the toss

we need to get them allout before 240

beshideshi
আজকে সকাল থেকে কেমন জানি খুশি খুশি লাগতেছে, আজকে মনে হয় কিছু একটা হয়ে যাবে।
শাবাশ বাঘের দল, একটা জয় উপহার দাও আজকে

al-Sagar
Shakib indicating bd will bat first

Nadim
We are batting again.....lost the toss.....

Naimul_Hd
March 2, 2010, 02:31 AM
Eng Has won the toss

uff....not again ! shakib has a very bad badluck ! ;)

bujhee kom
Tahole ki bhais khela khoob shighroi shuru hote jacche?

beshideshi
When was the last time Shak won the toss?? 1991?

BagherBacha
News from the middle is that England have won the toss and will field

Nadim
March 2, 2010, 02:32 AM
Engalnd picked up another spinner........

bujhee kom
March 2, 2010, 02:32 AM
Go Bnagladesh! Bismillah! May Allah's blessing be with Bangladesh! :flag: