PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Rod Tucker.

Nadim
March 2, 2010, 10:31 AM
Well done Rod Tucker for helping England to win this game:Hats off you u bloody Loser!

HereWeGo
March 2, 2010, 10:45 AM
what are mods doing....
The language being used at the match thread and this thread is just apalling.....

Nadim
March 2, 2010, 10:46 AM
Seriously i'm crying atm......I will probably never forgive or forget Rod Tucker...Never!!!

sadi
March 2, 2010, 10:47 AM
He can't be that blind. They were too plumb to miss out.

Naimul_Hd
March 2, 2010, 10:47 AM
i m totally speechless not to see any official complaint against him from Bangladesh Management. ami boli, ar koto din evabe cholte thakbe ???????

sujon
March 2, 2010, 10:50 AM
wasn't it imrul kayes who played 71 (SEVENTY ONE) dot balls? We shd have scored 280 in the first place!

Abid_Khan
March 2, 2010, 10:51 AM
Kayes played well he was defensive and he did a good job, it was the umpire fault for not giving those plumb decisions!

amar11432
March 2, 2010, 10:52 AM
Dat [..edit..] must've been blind

sujon
March 2, 2010, 10:53 AM
Kayes played well he was defensive and he did a good job, it was the umpire fault for not giving those plumb decisions!

yeah yeah.. now blame the umpires! 71 dot balls in one day match, its not defensive, its a crime.

tonoy
March 2, 2010, 10:54 AM
I could've sworn that we had Morgan trapped plumb at 20. Terrible umpiring to say the least.

BRady
March 2, 2010, 10:54 AM
what are mods doing....
The language being used at the match thread and this thread is just apalling.....

give them a break sissy man.... we Bd are so tamed it's insult to call tigers

Equinox
March 2, 2010, 10:55 AM
Seriously what's the need for umpires? There should be a signal man who recieves decisions from an official watching the action on TV and just convey his decisions on the field. Morons like him and Nadir Shah don't deserve jobs.

simon
March 2, 2010, 10:56 AM
I didn't see the whole match .
It's such a shame,how many wrong decisions did he give?

simon
I could've sworn that we had Morgan trapped plumb at 20. Terrible umpiring to say the least.

I saw this 1 for sure.

Equinox
And once more after that.

Naimul_Hd
March 2, 2010, 10:57 AM
what are mods doing....

your Mods are also swearing with others ! its such a moment. btw If you are under 18 then this place is not for you. Go back before you get spoiled !

_Rafi_
March 2, 2010, 10:58 AM
How BCB finds these idiot umpires. Rod Fuker should be punished. Please someone bring a placard against Rod [..edit..] in Chittogong
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Nadim
March 2, 2010, 10:59 AM
BCB needs to complain.......na hoile same old story will occur in the future:mad:

aklemalp
March 2, 2010, 11:01 AM
this is really disturbing ,i really thought that bangladesh should have won that match,i think it was given away when shakib gaved the ball to shafiul instead of shuvo

ahsan16
March 2, 2010, 11:06 AM
Mahmudullah to Morgan, no run, 50.0 mph, boy oh boy that looked close, huge appeal from Mahmudullah and it squares Morgan up but it's not given. That turned into a plead from the bowler

And with that we'll all have a drink. Catch you in two short, rapid minutes. I've just a replay of that lbw appeal against Morgan, it was taking the top of off stump. Mighty, mighty close...on another day etc etc

Mahmudullah to Morgan, no run, 52.5 mph, another sweep causes alarm as Morgan is struck low on the pad and again the appeal is turned down...ooh, that was very close

Equinox
March 2, 2010, 11:21 AM
Cricket is over-sensitive. What's wrong with a player saying that the umpire's performance was poor? Action should only be taken when a players suggests umpires gave decisions on purpose. Umpires der to aram e aram. No matter how many mistakes you make you have full job security as long as the team in the recieving end is not England or India. Boards are too broke to use technology, those who can afford it are reluctant to use it because they know their players are too dumb to use it properly. No one can say s**t about you or question you. And you get to travel all around the World. Bas keep on umpiring till you are 75 then retire and live on pension. Damn I wanna be an umpire.

Jesus87
March 2, 2010, 11:24 AM
I seriously hope someone complains about this ignorant sob. Does the BCB fat impotent management have the balls to complain? Just saw the replay, ridiculous decision. This guys must be having an affair with Ashoka Desilva.

Equinox
March 2, 2010, 11:28 AM
Given how easy umpires have it I feel sorry for football referees. They have to go through so much. They have to pass fitness tests and vision tests unlike these fat slobs. They have to run all around the field and also notice the players' behavious while umpires only stand straight and have to look at the same place. One wrong decision and they go through hell whereas umpires always get the benefit of doubt.

Sadiq
March 2, 2010, 11:42 AM
i think they should come up with a method where if the umpire gets it wrong, he should be corrected quickly and directed by the third umpire from the tv replay, seriously it would be more fair!

Jesus87
March 2, 2010, 11:44 AM
i think they should come up with a method where if the umpire gets it wrong, he should be corrected quickly and directed by the third umpire from the tv replay, seriously it would be more fair!

ICC would never allow that and also if we have a Bangladeshi 3rd umpire he will never say anything to the shada umpire. I like Nadif our deshi umpire, hope he gives more wrong decision and let BBC whine more about it

Sadiq
March 2, 2010, 11:46 AM
ICC would never allow that and also if we have a Bangladeshi 3rd umpire he will never say anything to the shada umpire. I like Nadif our deshi umpire, hope he gives more wrong decision and let BBC whine more about it

true dat, they will always be intimidated by others when making decisions.

Nadim
March 2, 2010, 11:47 AM

Sad that Nadir Saha didnt gave a plumb toooo(Prior):mad:

Jesus87
March 2, 2010, 11:48 AM
Sad that Nadir Saha didnt gave a plumb to(Prior):mad:

:( But Morgan's Wicket mattered most, Nadir Shah must have read the BBC article.

Sadiq
March 2, 2010, 11:50 AM
:( But Morgan's Wicket mattered most, Nadir Shah must have read the BBC article.

wat did they say in the BBC article?

Jesus87
March 2, 2010, 11:53 AM
wat did they say in the BBC article?

The Article is in the forum but didn't expect from BBC.

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=32576

Miraz
March 2, 2010, 11:53 AM
He is the worst umpire by a distance. He should not even officiate in club cricket. He made two blunders in the first ODI and todays mistakes were horrible.

He is an Australian and ICC won't take any action against him. He will continue to hurt Bangladesh for the rest of the series.

rahat90
March 2, 2010, 12:57 PM
well the question is...
is rod rod tucker a poor umpire in terms of quality??
or is he a biased one, ie favoring stronger teams????

and why do bd never get the benefit of the doubt from the umpire????

WarWolf
March 2, 2010, 01:00 PM
Miraz bhai, I don't think he is untouchable. We have seen cricket boards of other countries standing against the poor quality umpiring a lot of times. So BCB also can do it. But the problem is our board only can talk nasty against the players. They don't have the guts to stand tall when it's needed.

bdtiger
March 2, 2010, 01:05 PM
BCB kisui korbo na. Karon tara bornobadi (racist).
ei news ta poren: http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2010-03-02/news/45665

Tigers_eye
March 2, 2010, 01:14 PM
McCullum'er chorami (pukur chori in broad day light) went unpunished because BD camp never complained. The Match referee let it slide.

Ar ei shob decision tho pani bhat. We always play against all odds. I mean 10/9 against 12/13.

alibangali
March 2, 2010, 01:22 PM
Miraz bhai, I don't think he is untouchable. We have seen cricket boards of other countries standing against the poor quality umpiring a lot of times. So BCB also can do it. But the problem is our board only can talk nasty against the players. They don't have the guts to stand tall when it's needed.

Too right. Had this happened to england and bd won the match the umpires would have got slaughtered by the english press and the english board. The umpire would have made an apology.

Because our board has no guts we will continue getting injustice. As am emerging nation we should be getting these so called benefit of the doubt so that it helps us improve and bring value to cricket. i am 99% sure if ICC review these so called benefit of doubt they will see that atleast 90% of these have gone against us which is a crime espically when they are so plumb.

Peace
March 2, 2010, 02:07 PM
Good thread Nutstar.
This Tucker should not get away with this "crime". ICC should consider that millions of fans get hurt when an umpire makes such blunt mistakes; not once. He should be prosecuted, whatever the reasons; incompetence or biased.

Nadim
March 2, 2010, 02:17 PM
vais amar anek koster jomano taka diya ei matro ekta pistol kinchi. Ami Rod Tucker er matha soi korte chai. Doya koira or address amare den. Ami ar partechina salare sojjo korte.:mad:
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

Miraz
March 2, 2010, 02:18 PM
I will remember this ODI for the "Tuckergate" scandal.

Peace
March 2, 2010, 02:19 PM
Good thread Nutstar.
This Tucker should not get away with this "crime". ICC should consider that millions of fans get hurt when an umpire makes such blunt mistakes; not once. He should be prosecuted, whatever the reasons; incompetence or biased.

In fact, he should not be given any dinner tonight in the shonargaong hotel. I mean, lunch, tomorrow, for the sake of temporary justice.

Tiger Manc
March 2, 2010, 02:21 PM
Yeah the umpiring was a joke. I feel robbed!!

Peace
March 2, 2010, 02:48 PM
Btw, people who are arguing and blaming players in the other threads are poor in their judgement. We can not fault our boys today, even though they dropped few catches. If this tucker was not there, we could have won the match; may be by a big margin. If you disagree, I suggest you watch the match again.

NKVD
March 2, 2010, 02:49 PM
yeah yeah.. now blame the umpires! 71 dot balls in one day match, its not defensive, its a crime.

Maybe he should have been out 1st ball, and then we could have brought back Zunaid.

NKVD
March 2, 2010, 02:52 PM
Can someone here not write a scathing e-mail to BBC on this shoddy display of umpiring?

If this persists, the crowd may not take it easily in CHITT, and obviously, the stadiums there are not that fortified.

That will be bad for our WC agenda though.

THAT IS WHY NO ONE FROM BBC IS COMPLAINING.

skhondoker
March 2, 2010, 03:00 PM
rod tucker ke dosh diye laab nai.....
i have no clue why shakib gave safiul to bowl down there....
reminded me of the last year's srilanka match, when ash gave rubel to bowl (very inexperienced) and we lost the game.....
oh, well.....i really now believe it is a matter of time now that we start winning and even we lose it is not going to be a pushover

BagherBacha
March 2, 2010, 03:00 PM
Is this our beloved coach ' Richard Mccines"

Posted by The_Observer on (March 02 2010, 16:38 PM GMT)
No mention of the umpiring blunders?? Morgan was saved by Rod Tucker, oncve in 15.5 overs and then on 19.2 overs. You can't have more plumb LBW in cricket. Morgan was in his 20s and Mahmudullah was denied by some crazy umpiring. ICC should have measures to punish such howlers. Bangladesh could have easily won the match if Tucker wasn't this bad. Anyway, congrats England. Unlucky Bangladesh.

Peace
March 2, 2010, 03:23 PM
who is this observer? what does he observe?

Tigers_eye
March 2, 2010, 03:28 PM
who is this observer? what does he observe?
He is one of us. He is the one who has shaped this BD team. Shob gula tar hath diya aisey U-19 team thekey!!!

Thank you coach for sticking up for us.

Beamer
March 2, 2010, 03:31 PM
We need Chris Tucker to Bi*** slap this Rod Tucker..

WarWolf
March 2, 2010, 03:33 PM
I don't see any post by Mccines in BC. From stats.
Last Post: A warm welcome to Jamie Siddons from BanglaCricket October 29, 2007 11:44 AM

BagherBacha
March 2, 2010, 03:51 PM
I don't see any post by Mccines in BC. From stats.
Last Post: A warm welcome to Jamie Siddons from BanglaCricket October 29, 2007 11:44 AM

This post is from cricket.org

Shobha
March 2, 2010, 04:43 PM
We need Chris Tucker to Bi*** slap this Rod Tucker..

:lol::lol::lol:

Post of the dayy i tell ya!!!

AsifTheManRahman
Rod Tucker for MoM. :)

nycpro96
This Rod Tucker robbed the game from us. Match fixing?

nycpro96
March 2, 2010, 04:44 PM
Rod Tucker for MoM. :)

Well, he did play the biggest role in the game.

cricman
March 2, 2010, 04:47 PM
I didn;t watch the end of the game ... but I do have to say that Imrul was 2 reprives by the umpires during his 113 ball marathon

Coward BAtting Batting during the PP and Imrul leaving 15-20 runs off the board is what did us in

Ashraf-FTP
March 2, 2010, 04:54 PM
You BC idiots are too pissed. Calm down, not like I support England but 1st ODI Cook's LBW was controversial too. And 1 desicion doesnt change the whole game. Grow up, we lost cause we couldnt keep the pressure on them. And just let them get away. There should be some banning done. People are being too offensive.

Zeeshan
March 2, 2010, 05:29 PM
nadim miya kotha kom kou...kufa ekhan thread khuila ekhon boro boro kotha shunaiteso! :mad:

reyme
March 2, 2010, 05:42 PM

Quit watching cricket, you dont have the mojog to understand this game.

RazabQ
March 2, 2010, 05:43 PM
My my ... emotions are raw, understandably. Yes the umpire's ineptitude killed the match for us, but what put is in that risk was exactly the two things Cricman outlined - Imrul's Gavaskaresque essay with well timed hits finding fielders like an Olympic marksman and bunt-and-drop singles in the final overs, with PP on, with wickets to come!!!

Anyway I'm closing this thread for now.

-- Mod