PDA

View Full Version : Say no to Enamul Haque Moni

Miraz
March 5, 2010, 04:19 AM
He is consistently giving bad decisions against Bangladesh. He gave plenty of dubious decisions as third umpires and numerous wrong decisions as field umpire. He is particularly harsh against Bangladesh. I think he is trying hard to prove his neutrality by goving these wrong decisions. This is simply incomepetent umpiring and I am sure ICC will take note of these mistakes and will never make him elite umpire (at least I hope). He should be banned by BCB should not stand in any home series.

Say no to Moni.

We should write to BCB to ban him from home matches. If anyone is interested please write to
Mahbubul Anam
mahbubsvp@bcb-cricket.com,

<bobbybd@hotmail.com></bobbybd@hotmail.com>

Orpheus
March 5, 2010, 04:23 AM
I think you are absolutely right. He is trying hard to show his neutrality. This guy has no backbone....

I bet his trying to make up for his decision against pieterson eventhough that was a judgement call and he wasn't that off. Pieterson shook his head... and was bullying..

this out against sakib is just ridiculous.

So far nadir shah has been good from local perspective. Moni is just ridiculous!! Shame on you Moni - don't get bullied by the foreign players ok..

so this series has been taken away from us by UMPIRES and some decision making.....

I really feel sad!! I usually let go bad umpiring decision but moni is just plain ridiculous!!

magic boy
March 5, 2010, 04:27 AM
Where is BCB/ICC....why not taking strong steps to provide good umpiring. they should upgrade these lower class umpires.

Banglatiger84
March 5, 2010, 04:27 AM
such people are not needed as umpries; spineless bootlickers!

dolcevita
March 5, 2010, 04:29 AM
i blame BCB : why we have a BD umper ??????,

magic boy
March 5, 2010, 04:31 AM
Say no to local Umpires in WC 2011 !!!

Tigers_eye
March 5, 2010, 04:32 AM
English has figured out Moni. Can you justify Bresnan's appeal?

11.5 Bresnan to Aftab Ahmed, no run, 66.6 mph, really good slower ball, and the batsman's done well to adjust there. Bresnan appeals, I'm not sure for what though as the ball came straight off the bat into the ground

They know he doesn't pay attention to the ball. That is why they appealed.

We were not in a losing position. Enam (moni) ensured we lose by taking out our captain. The ball wouldn't hit even a forth stump head on.

Shamim C was right. He didn't see the ball.

Orpheus
March 5, 2010, 04:35 AM
We should have said NO to enamul since his intro to cricket. This guy hogged up a place for so long when Our best spinner rafiq was denied. Never contributed to anything for Bangladesh and now as an umpire costing us games .... why don't you just get lost Enamul... WE NEVER NEEDED YOU... STOP HOGGING UP OUR CRICKET.

Miraz
March 5, 2010, 04:36 AM
Here is a draft e-mail. Please every member copy this e-mail and send to Mahbub Anam and Sajjadul Alam Bobi from their e-mail address. Let's start the campaign. We can at least try to do something for Bangladesh cricket.

Emails

Mahbub Anam
mahbubsvp@bcb-cricket.com

Ahmed Sajjadul Alam
bobbybd@hotmail.com

Subject : Please take action against Enamul Haque Moni

Dear Mahbub Anam/Ahmed Sajjadul Alam,
IN recent times we have noticed numerous wrong decisions against Bangladesh by the local umpire Enamul Haque Moni. He is consistently giving scandalous decisions as both on-field and third umpire. I think he is probably stabbing Bangladesh from the back to prove his neutrality to ICC and hoping for an upgrade as an elite panel umpire. A wrong decision is a wrong decision and it hurts a team like Bangladesh more than any other team as they more than often suffers bad decisions from overseas umpire as well. BCB should take step to prevent Moni from doing any more damage to Bangladesh cricket for his own personal gain. We will greatly appreciate if you as the director and a very important decision maker of BCB take immediate action in this regard. BCB should bar him from home matches with immediate effect.

Many thanks for your kind understanding.

With best wishes,

X

magic boy
March 5, 2010, 04:39 AM
no money for Moni...and lets not call Mehrab a jnr AS THE SENIOR IS BAD

al-Sagar
March 5, 2010, 05:00 AM
i think our batters were shell shocked when shakib was out by that horrible decision..... they mentally broke down and lost the clue. they thought what the point making a try when our OWN umpires are giving such foul decision and making us loose. looks like this poor batting is protest against the umpires. whats the point of playing good when in the end umpires will defeat us making bad decisions ?????

Baundule
March 5, 2010, 05:05 AM
In order to not get fired of their jobs, the umpires have to maintain a priority list of favor in making their decisions. Not sure if it is in the ICC umpiring manual; but the list looks like Eng>Aus>Ind>SA>NZ>Pak>SL>WI>Ban>Ire>Zim. No matter if you are an Asoka or a Bucknor, break this priority, especially with Eng, Aus and Ind and you are sure to retire.

So, Moni is doing the right thing to save his job.

rahat90
March 5, 2010, 05:09 AM
miraz bhai, what good will this do???
if u replace moni with another umpire, he too will start giving bad decisions against bd
what do u do then? kick him out too?
i think bcb should seriously look into taking the UDRS in the test matches now, especially after this horrible performance of umpires in the last 3 games

rahat90
March 5, 2010, 05:10 AM
In order to not get fired of their jobs, the umpires have to maintain a priority list of favor in making their decisions. Not sure if it is in the ICC umpiring manual; but the list looks like Eng>Aus>Ind>SA>NZ>Pak>SL>WI>Ban>Ire>Zim. No matter if you are an Asoka or a Bucknor, break this priority, especially with Eng, Aus and Ind and you are sure to retire.

So, Moni is doing the right thing to save his job.

your job, or your country, who will you pick?
this is pure corruption

Equinox
March 5, 2010, 05:11 AM
Why spare the others?

RazabQ
March 5, 2010, 05:13 AM
@Miraz - direct your vitriol against that POS Riyadh! Drops galore, selfish/moronic batting and toothless bowling

wasi_ahmed
March 5, 2010, 05:14 AM
Moni would have been better off officiating IPL matches.

মনি গংদের গালাগালি করে কিছুই হল না, শুধু আমরা গুনাহগার হই আর বাংলাদেশ হারে। :( আসুন সবাই মেইল করি বিসিবি অফিসিয়ালদের।

Baundule
March 5, 2010, 05:19 AM
if u replace moni with another umpire, he too will start giving bad decisions against bd
i think bcb should seriously look into taking the UDRS in the test matches now, especially after this horrible performance of umpires in the last 3 games

Agree with you. The first thing BCB should do is to place official complaint against the poor umpiring. I did not hear anything from the team management after the second match, where we played 1.5 times better than England and still lost the match to umpires.

roman
March 5, 2010, 05:27 AM
Moni mia was a crappy cricker and now a crappy umpire. I hope he does not become a coach

beshideshi
March 5, 2010, 05:27 AM
My oh My, I was away all day. And now when i saw Shakib's dismissal I was aboslutely dumbfounded. It was missing the stumps by a good foot. Unbelievable! From a win-able position we went to a point of no hope. Shakib was playing superbly and if he stayed on for another 7-8 overs the game could well have been different.
I do not know what would be the impact on Enamul, he has been giving shockers of decisions and still umpiring strongly, where Nadir Shah in my opinion is a much better umpire.

Miraz
March 5, 2010, 05:40 AM

It will set a precedent and hopefully deter future local umpire from backstabbing. A culprit should be punished, you can't spare him by thinking what will happen next?

wasi90lkv1
March 5, 2010, 05:54 AM
players should have stopped the game right away, they should have beaten up the umpire.

BD-Shardul
March 5, 2010, 06:14 AM
[বাংলা]আমি এনামুল হক মণিকে "অবজ্ঞায় বলি- যাও"।[/বাংলা]

Striker
March 5, 2010, 06:16 AM
I dont understand...Can BCB not afford some decent umpires??? why are they having to bring local umpires for such an important series?

amar11432
March 5, 2010, 06:47 AM
http://clip2net.com/clip/m7984/1267789619-clip-42kb.jpg

http://clip2net.com/clip/m7984/1267789822-clip-61kb.jpg

What a [edited] tool. Disgusting Umpiring.

x2man007
March 5, 2010, 07:47 AM
You know what it reminds me of? When I used to go to middle school in Bangladesh, I had to switch to many schools due to my dad getting transferred every few years. Every time I registered to a new school, I used to get the last roll number as the new student. I used to clearly notice how the teachers gave markings according to the roll numbers without even understanding / assessing what is being said as the answer to a particular question. Even if they assessed that my answer was better, rarely they would have the gutts to give me a higher score than the person whose roll number was 1. They used to even admit it to me. After a few times, I didn't take it personally anymore; I simply used to work my way up the roll number ladder.

It's the lack of confidence issue because of our cultural background. But, Moni has to go.

We either have to find a confident umpire or hire foreigners (I doubt they are going to be any worse).

Also, I like the idea of sending the petition letters. Can anyone make a letter count somehow, so that we know how many letters are being sent to BCB?

Tiger Manc
March 5, 2010, 08:24 AM
That's disgusting. The umpires have screwed us in this series. Shakib looked good at the crease and had a 100+ strike rate. Had he continued at the rate he was going we could've won this.

Purbasha T
March 5, 2010, 09:55 AM
You know what it reminds me of? When I used to go to middle school in Bangladesh, I had to switch to many schools due to my dad getting transferred every few years. Every time I registered to a new school, I used to get the last roll number as the new student. I used to clearly notice how the teachers gave markings according to the roll numbers without even understanding / assessing what is being said as the answer to a particular question. Even if they assessed that my answer was better, rarely they would have the gutts to give me a higher score than the person whose roll number was 1. They used to even admit it to me. After a few times, I didn't take it personally anymore; I simply used to work my way up the roll number ladder.

It's the lack of confidence issue because of our cultural background. But, Moni has to go.

We either have to find a confident umpire or hire foreigners (I doubt they are going to be any worse).

Also, I like the idea of sending the petition letters. Can anyone make a letter count somehow, so that we know how many letters are being sent to BCB?

You've said it. That's how it is as it seems.

And for people who says umpiring shouldn't be an excuse: we can surely bear one or two odd decisions going against us once in a while. But 2-3 decisions every single match? Are you kiddin' me?

However, that doesn't dismiss the facts that their are many areas in our own gameplan and strategies that need to be looked at seriously.

And remember people about the stare KP gave to Moni after he was adjudged LBW...was Shakib's dismissal a way for Moni Uncle to compensate for that? L-)

Miraz
March 5, 2010, 10:02 AM
This is what Andrew Miller had to say

A howler from the umpire has signed, sealed and delivered the whitewash. Can't see a miracle from here, now that Shakib's gone for 38. 162-5

Tigers_eye
March 5, 2010, 10:18 AM
Thank you Miraz for the email. Will they check or just delete that is the question. I will add a line for a response back as a courtesy.

AsifTheManRahman
March 5, 2010, 10:33 AM
Man, getting a job as an international umpire has become so easy these days. Do they make big bucks? I'm considering a career change.

crickwizard
March 5, 2010, 10:54 AM
Bad umpires can completely ruin a game. Specially umpire like Moni who got regularly beat up in local games for poor decision - went to ICC with Jacks. He is weak, dumb and useless. Not just for the game of cricket but also a bad representation of Bangladesh

fwullah
March 5, 2010, 12:07 PM
Why blame umpires?

Controlling umpires is beyond our players' control. What our team should have done is not depending too much on Tamim & Sakib, unfortunately that's what we've been doing so very often.

What is in our control is taking the chances and missed opportunities in fielding, not dropping catches and improve our running between the wickets, shot selection, etc.

Blaming bad umpiring decisions will never get us anywhere.

fwullah
March 5, 2010, 12:21 PM
That's disgusting. The umpires have screwed us in this series. Shakib looked good at the crease and had a 100+ strike rate. Had he continued at the rate he was going we could've won this.

Why depend so much on Sakib?

In other words, why couldn't Mushfique, Imrul, Mahmudullah or Naeem do it?

It was Mushfique's fault to drop catches every single match. Even after showing some real grit and intent on the 2nd ODI, how come he repeat his own mistakes in the 3rd ODI? It was his mistake that Aftab was run out (Aftab was playing a gem of an innings - not my word - tv commentators' word); and being the vice captain of the team, why didn't Mushfique take on the responsibility of taking his personal score beyond 40?

Imrul played a bad shot - poor shot selection - like Tamim.

How come Mahmudullah lost his form so suddenly? Or, is England seamers too tough for him? Is he good against spinners; (SL & IND team has lots of spinners in their side); it was due to Mahmudullah's good knocks in the last Tri Series that Bangladesh could use up the Batting Powerplay well; and since he failed in this 3-match ODI series, Bangladesh have also played very badly in the batting powerplay (about 60 odd runs on an average for 4 wickets?).

How come Naeem suddenly lost his touch with the bat? He was batting well in the Tri Series. Does he have similar problem as Mahmudullah i.e., can't play seamers as much as he'd like?

How come Shuvo, who had shown that he has it in him to hit some big boundaries in the 2nd ODI, couldn't at least hit some of the balls while chasing in the 3rd ODI?

Shakil_TX
March 5, 2010, 12:26 PM
It's really frustrating to see umpires decision going against us in crucial moments and costing us matches. I was simply appalled and dumbfounded when Moni gave that LBW decision against Shakib. It looks like Shakib was starting pick up the pace and looking good. Who knows if he could have played for another 5 to 10 overs it would created less pressure on the late order batsmen and who knows we may have won the match or at least get close to it. It is becoming really sickening to see poor umpiring decision against us.

Tigers_eye
March 5, 2010, 12:31 PM
Why blame umpires?

Controlling umpires is beyond our players' control. What our team should have done is not depending too much on Tamim & Sakib, unfortunately that's what we've been doing so very often..
Apamoni eta ki koila? We have to depend on our two best players just like Ind depends on their best players Tendu, Shewag and Dravid in tests, Shewag, Tendu and GG in ODIs. We have two they have 4/5 players that is the difference.

Depending on Shakib-Tamim are not wrong. Most of the time he would deliver unless players drop catches of him, opponent cheats, umpires make a fool out of themselves.

AsifTheManRahman
March 5, 2010, 12:33 PM

Now that's funny.

LateCut
March 5, 2010, 01:38 PM
Is the above real? It is one thing being conservative in giving LBWs but erring in favor of the bowler is sheer incompetence.

Beamer
March 5, 2010, 01:43 PM
Moni is a joke. We always are on the losing end of dubious calls at the point when it matters the most. What else is new?

cricket_dorshok
March 5, 2010, 01:51 PM
Does BCB look back Moni's performance or everything is on oiling/being party man?

Shartaz
March 5, 2010, 01:53 PM
I know the umpirining won england the series but have a look at this....maybe it will give some of you some solace to know that hideous umpiring is a problem across the board especially against teams playing eng/aussies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8WOkgLiT-8

jahidus200
March 5, 2010, 02:55 PM
this freaking stuphit guy because of him we just lost the whole game. enamul hauq think if he give decision against bangladesh this will make him good umpire in world stage . please please remove this guy from umpiring list in bangladesh . i saw him before so many matches he was giving some bad decision against bangladesh . this is just we dont deserve anymore . this freking enamul hauqe must remove otherwise bangladesh definitely will nevr get chance to win .

Ajfar
March 5, 2010, 03:07 PM
Enamul might have to hire a body guard soon if he keeps going like this

Russell2k7
March 5, 2010, 04:20 PM
I say we B2 bomb his house or something

simon
March 5, 2010, 04:39 PM
Moni ruined the match.:mad:
Not saying that if Sak wasn't given out we wld hv surely won but I'm sure
we cld hv gone very close.

Purbasha T
March 5, 2010, 04:55 PM
OK now I get it. KP stared at Moni when he was given LBW in the Eng Innings. And now Moni compensates to KP by giving him a free wicket. Hmmmmm...

Purbasha T
March 5, 2010, 04:57 PM
I say we B2 bomb his house or something

Gas-bomb you mean? The one that stinks bad? :smug: (me and the whole bunch of my classmates got expelled for doing this thing in the classroom on the last day of our school life :-p)

Ahsan
March 5, 2010, 06:20 PM
We should have said NO to enamul since his intro to cricket. This guy hogged up a place for so long when Our best spinner rafiq was denied.

Spot on! Here's another one (you can call it some conspiracy theory). I don't exactly remember when it happened (but it was way back in 90s) , but I do remember that once this Moni hit (in plain eyes it was a mere accident!) Rafique by his car in BKSP. BD team was in BKSP doing some practice/training. Rafique was just coming into fame then, and he was replacing Moni in most games as number one SLA. Anyhoo, Moni knowing that he won't get chance in the next game, just evening before BD's game he hit Rafique while backing his car in BKSP! In history it will be written as accident, but not in my conspiracy theory! I never liked Moni afterwards! Still I don't!

Zobair
March 5, 2010, 06:39 PM
I would stick to just criticizing what appears to be gross incompetence rather than casting aspersions on some one's character...Lets not get carried away...Moni - the villain of the moment though he may be - donned the colours of this country and represented it with distinction. He doesn't have to prove his patriotism or loyalty to anybody.

Roni_uk
March 5, 2010, 08:22 PM

http://clip2net.com/clip/m7984/1267789822-clip-61kb.jpg

What a [] tool. Disgusting Umpiring.

Why the hell can't they come up with a PDA sort of device (or get an i-phone) which will show what the Hawkayee shows straight away and decide based on that? Simple! Someone please get a Java/Mobile developer and please come up with it and give it to ICC.

FagunerAgun
March 5, 2010, 09:34 PM
Perhaps, we got another 'Rashid Latif' within.

Abid_Khan
March 5, 2010, 09:56 PM
Does BCB even read their emails?

One World
March 5, 2010, 11:09 PM
Azimpurer boira khaia umpiring korte namse

al-Sagar
March 5, 2010, 11:29 PM
he is umpiring in todays NCL final match

salin
March 6, 2010, 04:37 AM
Why the hell he had to raise his finger even before KP ask for it? Pathetic part of this is, after giving that out he was smiling and showing his two hand thumbs up to someone. I wish his own son will slap him for all this.

shajib14
March 6, 2010, 05:26 AM
Here is a draft e-mail. Please every member copy this e-mail and send to Mahbub Anam and Sajjadul Alam Bobi from their e-mail address. Let's start the campaign. We can at least try to do something for Bangladesh cricket.

Emails

Mahbub Anam
mahbubsvp@bcb-cricket.com

Ahmed Sajjadul Alam
bobbybd@hotmail.com

Subject : Please take action against Enamul Haque Moni

Dear Mahbub Anam/Ahmed Sajjadul Alam,
IN recent times we have noticed numerous wrong decisions against Bangladesh by the local umpire Enamul Haque Moni. He is consistently giving scandalous decisions as both on-field and third umpire. I think he is probably stabbing Bangladesh from the back to prove his neutrality to ICC and hoping for an upgrade as an elite panel umpire. A wrong decision is a wrong decision and it hurts a team like Bangladesh more than any other team as they more than often suffers bad decisions from overseas umpire as well. BCB should take step to prevent Moni from doing any more damage to Bangladesh cricket for his own personal gain. We will greatly appreciate if you as the director and a very important decision maker of BCB take immediate action in this regard. BCB should bar him from home matches with immediate effect.

Many thanks for your kind understanding.

With best wishes,

X

I have sent mails to them. I appreciate the initiative Miraz bhai.

auntu
March 6, 2010, 06:08 AM
[বাংলা]এই সিদ্ধান্তটা আমার দেখা সবথেকে হাস্যকর ভুল সিদ্ধান্ত।
এমন কি যুলকিও এর থেকে ভালো সিদ্ধান্ত দিতে পারতো।

মনির এই সিদ্ধান্ত আসলে আমাদের ম্যাচটি হারিয়ে দিলো। যেভাবে সাকিব ব্যাট করছিলো ম্যাচটি আমাদের পক্ষে চলে আসা শুধু সময়ের ব্যাপার ছিলো>[/বাংলা]

babubangla
March 6, 2010, 09:19 AM
[বাংলা] ব্যাটিংয়ের ক্ষেত্রে আশরাফুল বাংলাদেশের "সবচেয়ে সম্ভাবনাময় ও প্রতিভাবান" ব্যাটসম্যান। যেহেতু "সবচেয়ে সম্ভাবনাময় ও প্রতিভাবান", তাই হাজারো ভুলের পরও একের পর এক সুযোগ তাকে দেয়া হয়। ঠিক তেমনি মনি হলেন আম্পায়ারিং-এর জগতে বাংলাদেশের "সবচেয়ে সম্ভাবনাময় ও প্রতিভাবান" আম্পায়ার।

"সবচেয়ে সম্ভাবনাময় ও প্রতিভাবান" ফর্মুলা এখানেও চলবে।[/বাংলা]

BANFAN
March 6, 2010, 09:44 AM
Has anyone evr said yes to Moni? Except ICC? ;)

Xavier
March 6, 2010, 10:20 AM

What a [] tool. Disgusting Umpiring.

How can you give this out??? Is he the same unpire who didn't give a plumb LBW to Morgan on 2nd ODI? I can only think he's biased...

wiseshah
March 6, 2010, 11:17 AM
moni is new ashoka
moni is our ghorer shotru vibision

moni is using BD team to establish his umpire career

big No to moni
he should never placed in any BD game
moni is new generation rajakar

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
March 6, 2010, 12:47 PM
i blame BCB : why we have a BD umper ??????,

why not Aleem Daeer, Russel tiffin?...Why not neutral umpire?

auntu
March 6, 2010, 01:34 PM
[বাংলা] ব্যাটিংয়ের ক্ষেত্রে আশরাফুল বাংলাদেশের "সবচেয়ে সম্ভাবনাময় ও প্রতিভাবান" ব্যাটসম্যান। যেহেতু "সবচেয়ে সম্ভাবনাময় ও প্রতিভাবান", তাই হাজারো ভুলের পরও একের পর এক সুযোগ তাকে দেয়া হয়। ঠিক তেমনি মনি হলেন আম্পায়ারিং-এর জগতে বাংলাদেশের "সবচেয়ে সম্ভাবনাময় ও প্রতিভাবান" আম্পায়ার।

"সবচেয়ে সম্ভাবনাময় ও প্রতিভাবান" ফর্মুলা এখানেও চলবে।[/বাংলা]
[বাংলা]ভালো তত্ত্ব দিলেন বাবু ভাই।
এই সম্ভাবনা আর প্রতিভার ভারে আমরা ক্লান্ত। [/বাংলা]

wiseshah
March 6, 2010, 05:54 PM
Gas-bomb you mean? The one that stinks bad? :smug: (me and the whole bunch of my classmates got expelled for doing this thing in the classroom on the last day of our school life :-p)

purbasha madam, chi chi chi.

meye manush famous for that kind of act, thats disgusting, lol. no one will marry u.

again chi chi chi, lol

ma_o_mati
March 6, 2010, 06:04 PM
latthi diya bair koruk moni re

kmasum
March 6, 2010, 06:28 PM
Thanks again miraz bhai for this thread...i just sent email to them..its time to take action against unfair decision, we don't deserve this!
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Ananna
March 6, 2010, 06:58 PM
Has anyone evr said yes to Moni? Except ICC? ;)
Yes. IPL and I believe he will be paid a healthy amount.

Purbasha T
March 6, 2010, 07:08 PM

meye manush famous for that kind of act, thats disgusting, lol. no one will marry u.

again chi chi chi, lol

purbasha sir, purbsaha sir

AsifTheManRahman
March 7, 2010, 04:59 AM

again chi chi chi, lol

purbasha sir, purbsaha sir

Priceless :)

BANFAN
March 7, 2010, 06:01 AM
Yes. IPL and I believe he will be paid a healthy amount.

Really? I never knew that this moron has been called by IPL... :) Well, they both suck !!

Rabz
March 7, 2010, 06:49 AM
Moni needs to grow some backbone.
But being a cricket from the bygone era when they used to be star-struck, he would never grow one.
He also needs to go back and officiate School Cricket first.

wiseshah
March 7, 2010, 10:18 AM
Say no to all bd umpires
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

mij
March 7, 2010, 11:17 AM
No to Enamul Haque Moni.

bujhee kom
March 7, 2010, 02:08 PM
Thank you Miraz bhai for this very important initiative! E-mail sent and done!

I, to say the least am very veyr disgusted by the sound of the name Enamul Haque Moni as it is directly, closely associated with the criminal destruction of the Bangldesh National cricket team. This man is a completely incompetent and spineless of an umpire in the cricketing world.

I, to say the least, am embarrassed and in constant agony that this fool, Enamul Haque Moni was born in my sacred motherland thus we both are fellow countrymen!

wiseshah
March 7, 2010, 02:39 PM
All bd umpire sukkks big time
they think giving out against bd willfavor them

wiseshah
March 7, 2010, 02:41 PM
Did u guys see the look alauddin babu gave it to enam haq moni in final Ncl, was priceless .after moni turned down his sure lbw appeal

this kid is tall, good bowler with line and length and attitude

KnightBD
March 7, 2010, 10:14 PM
Email sent. I advise, everybody change the content according to his/her own personal position, rather than spamming with the same content which would produce less effect.

This was my email for help/hint.
-----------------------------------------
Dear Mahbub Anam and Ahmed Sajjadul Alam,
I am sending this email as a part of our initiative to "Say NO to Enamul Haque Moni" as fans of banglacricket.
I am a passionate follower of Bangladesh cricket and follow it even in my earnest busy time. Because I believe that we have real potential in this game to be world class in recent future.
As you may be aware that a significant number of wrongful decision against Bangladesh is becoming a norm by one of our local umpire Enamul Haque Moni. As I wish he become a world class umpire, but it is not with the expense of our cricket teams potentail downfall. A win against a leading world team would sternthen our position and status in cricket, which is far greater that a personal ambition of being recognized as a (overly) neutral umpireing. I would not send this email if the umpireing was neutral, but from the last ODI, the umpireing was biased against our team. This might look good in his personal profile, but cerntainly unwanted from our cricketing prospects. This is the least expected from a local umpire, from whom at least we have expected unbiased and rightful decisions.
This is not the first time of such erronous decision from this umpire, but occered numerious time over and over again. For the greater benifit of Bangladesh Cricket, I believe that BCB should take step to prevent Moni from doing any more damage to Bangladesh cricket for his own personal gain. We will greatly appreciate if you as the director and a very important decision maker of BCB take immediate action in this regard. BCB should bar him from home matches with immediate effect until he proves his real nutral position and not damage the national teams prospect and success.

Many thanks for your kind consideration.

Best regards,

(name)
--------------------------------------
NB: do not copy paste, rather use the idea to write your own.

bdtiger
March 7, 2010, 10:18 PM
প্রাপকঃ এনামুল হক মণিঃ

নাআআআআআআআআআআআআআ!!!

bujhee kom
March 7, 2010, 11:02 PM
Yeah, I also P.S.ed at the bottom, that they better listen to me and do as I say or else get ready for some major spamattack!!

akabir77
March 7, 2010, 11:14 PM
i have feeling these guys r all paid by bookies or else how could some one give out to that...

also Strangely when ever a batsman that is doing good from old era he gets run out some how...

bujhee kom
March 7, 2010, 11:18 PM
Ekti kotha boli bhais, the name of Enamul Hague Moni now can forever be sitting next to another very very infamous Bangladeshi's name the Mir Zafar in the dark history of Bengal, Bangla or Bangladesh! The names are synonymious to betrayal, brutality, back-stabing, spinelessness, and painful shame!

reyme
March 8, 2010, 06:58 PM
this freaking stuphit guy because of him we just lost the whole game. enamul hauq think if he give decision against bangladesh this will make him good umpire in world stage . please please remove this guy from umpiring list in bangladesh . i saw him before so many matches he was giving some bad decision against bangladesh . this is just we dont deserve anymore . this freking enamul hauqe must remove otherwise bangladesh definitely will nevr get chance to win .

It is about time people are speaking up...it has been pretty much me all along for all these years.
When I opposed the raise for umpires, people were so upset with me.

dolcevita
March 8, 2010, 07:03 PM
No more BD umper please enough is enough we lost 2 odi due to poor umpering
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Bruno
March 8, 2010, 09:29 PM
Umm...we had a team of batsmen thats 9-10 man DEEP. Are u kidding me?

How many teams do you know that have batsmen that low down the order.

It should take atleast 5 bad decisions to put us out of the game.

We messed up guys. Lets get that out there first. The loss of Shakib was unfortunate, but not insurmountable.

cricman
December 1, 2010, 02:42 AM

Jadukor
December 1, 2010, 02:48 AM
NOOOOOOOOO....

there

i said it...

cricket_pagol
December 1, 2010, 02:58 AM
Enamul haque is an embarrassment to Bangladesh.

Sohel
December 1, 2010, 03:44 AM
Seeing Moni and Ashoka together with Jafrullah Sharaphat at the "haptaim/lansberek" mike is the sort of macabre script only the devil is capable of writing.

22Yards
December 1, 2010, 03:49 AM
Moni did it again didnt he ?

Rabz
December 1, 2010, 04:06 AM
Moni is a national disgrace.
Where do we sign up to kick him out of the country ?

WarWolf
December 1, 2010, 05:31 AM
Nobody will be willing to take such BS.

mij
December 1, 2010, 05:36 AM
what happened today?

Night_wolf
December 1, 2010, 06:08 AM

Moni is the crickter rajakar...i don know how this guy was chosen to umpire in SA vs ZIM series..

Night_wolf
December 1, 2010, 06:10 AM
Seeing Moni and Ashoka together with Jafrullah Sharaphat at the "haptaim/lansberek" mike is the sort of macabre script only the devil is capable of writing.

:up: +add roqibul hassan snr with jaforullah..you have a combination straight from hell

_Rafi_
December 1, 2010, 06:37 AM
Learn Moni learn from the Indian umpire. Guptil was given out by Hazare wrongly and weirdly. Atleast India is feeding someone who works for them. And we are feeding an epic "Nimokharam"!

Boomerang
December 1, 2010, 07:14 AM

Nice. this is actually what i was trying to say. Oh my god, it is such a pain watching the game with the trio. :lol::floor:

Now coming back exclusively to Enamul i think we should take a step. we should bring banners in the stadium not to humiliate him but to remind him that of his bad decision. I believe he doesn't make the mistakes intentionally. But more cautious not to give decisions against Bangladesh and in the process gives decisions against Bangladesh. He played for Bangladesh and should feel about it.

PoorFan
December 1, 2010, 07:31 AM
Monir ki baap, vhai nai? Shalar ashe pashe keu ki cricket khela dekhe na?? What the hell are those people doing around him? BD media should go after him.

beshideshi
December 1, 2010, 07:36 AM
My friends used to play Golir cricket with Moni and he used to run everyone out. Such a tool, not surprised by his constant display of stupidity. But surprised at BCB's decision to give him the games instead of a much more authoritative Nadir Shah, who does not lack some basic masculine organs.

lamisa
December 1, 2010, 10:14 AM
moni wasnt too bad today except for that tamim decision...

reyme
December 1, 2010, 07:18 PM
^ But that one decision was bad enough to lose the game. We probabaly would have won the game pretty easily if Tamim was not out at that critical time.

Zeeshan
December 1, 2010, 07:52 PM
Agree with lamisa. Give the man a break. Given that they are professionals paan theke chun khoslalei doesn't mean we have to cry for their head. Moni was really good today barring Tamim's decision; some of the appeals that looked to go for Zimbabwe's way at first sight was clearly pitching out...

Shartaz
December 1, 2010, 11:30 PM
Agree with lamisa. Give the man a break. Given that they are professionals paan theke chun khoslalei doesn't mean we have to cry for their head. Moni was really good today barring Tamim's decision; some of the appeals that looked to go for Zimbabwe's way at first sight was clearly pitching out...

NO NO and NO...why should we give this slimeball a break...he's blatantly biased against us and it is as clear as a vivid crystal that he deliberately gives decisions against Bangladesh just to come of as a neutral umpire.....

the ball that got tamim out pitched about a freaking FOOT outside the the leg stump!....and when a right hander bowls to a left handed batsmen,most umpires are very reluctant to give LBWs to anything other than a ball that without doubt pitched on the stumps.....

offcourse he was good after the Tamim decision because he knew how big a howler that decision was....nd you know what this was like about the 100th howler he's given against us (no hyperbole)...

this man is akin to a War Criminal who has commited crimes against the cricket-loving people of bangldesh

cricket_king
December 2, 2010, 06:55 AM
I want that guy and his rajakar-like attitude as far away from our boys as possible.

crickwizard
December 2, 2010, 08:04 AM
Moni may do it intentionally to prove him too neutral but he is also plain stupid. Dumber than a second coat of paint. He has no chance to be a good umpire, being able to judge is a quality that requires in umpiring. He aint got it!

Baundule
December 2, 2010, 08:08 AM
What a classic combination! :-D

Nadim
December 2, 2010, 10:36 PM
Abdur Razzak to Taylor, no run, comes on with the arm and strikes the pad, loud appeal and not given.

:hairpull:

lamisa
December 3, 2010, 01:17 AM
no!

BanCricFan
December 3, 2010, 02:02 AM
Oi! Moni!! NO!!!

BASSMAN
December 3, 2010, 05:46 PM
Moni is a pathetic pile of pap.

After making basic errors the match refeere should have dismissed him from the series.

shuziburo
December 3, 2010, 06:55 PM
Learn Moni learn from the Indian umpire. Guptil was given out by Hazare wrongly and weirdly. Atleast India is feeding someone who works for them. And we are feeding an epic "Nimokharam"!

BCB should learn from Indian Board. PCB had a Shakur Rana once.