PDA

View Full Version : Our players are so selfish!

Russell2k7
March 5, 2010, 05:02 AM
Criminal #1: Mushy--why?given there was no run there with Aftab still he wanted to run but hurled back and leaving Aftab stranded. We know that Aftab is a better stroke maker so his wicket was more important than Mushy at that time. And Mushy really didnt make it up with his batting either.

Criminal #2: Riyad--playing only for his batting avg and killed the game

Criminal #3: Naeem--chokka nameem my foot. Same as Riyad playing for his avg and not for country.

Biggest Criminal: Enam Moni, Buzz off Looser. I dont wanna see you umpiring for the rest of your life.

rahat90
March 5, 2010, 05:04 AM
R.I.P moni

Ashfaq
March 5, 2010, 05:05 AM
All of them should learn the meaning of Ecstatic Immolation.

al-Sagar
March 5, 2010, 05:07 AM
evrey game we have some good positives........ but in the end some sorry bad decision & incidents take the game away from us

sadi
March 5, 2010, 05:08 AM
I would leave Mushi out of this since it was just a misunderstanding and this sort of things happen in cricket. What doesn't happen is what Riyad and Naeem did. Totally unacceptable. What was the captain and coach doing? Why wasn't there a 12th man in the field?

About Moni, our umpires always show how neutral they are by being totally not neutral.

Baundule
March 5, 2010, 05:15 AM
I was surprised seeing Mushy hurling back to save his own wicket. He was already half way down the crease and going forward was a easier task than coming back.

Naimul_Hd
March 5, 2010, 05:32 AM
Our bangla journalists should ask shakib abt the loyalty of mahmudullah and nayeem for the team rather than their own good ! no wonder why Mashrafe didnt feel comfortable playing with these selfish players in team so as with J.Siddons !

godzilla
March 5, 2010, 05:45 AM
Our bangla journalists should ask shakib abt the loyalty of mahmudullah and nayeem for the team rather than their own good ! no wonder why Mashrafe didnt feel comfortable playing with these selfish players in team so as with J.Siddons !

this is not the first time riad was batting for his AVG. I remember the match with paki boys and there also he accelerated to late which cost us the match

godzilla
March 5, 2010, 05:49 AM
I know that umpiring is hard but WHEN AN INEXPERIENCED GUY CAN TELL BY THE FIRST LOOK THAT IT WAS NOT OUT well then THERE IS A PROBLEM!! Such a phetatic effort ... shame on him

dolcevita
March 5, 2010, 05:55 AM
poor umpering

wasi90lkv1
March 5, 2010, 05:58 AM
i think our bowlers cost us the match. rubel hossain gave 62 runs in 6 overs.

BD-Shardul
March 5, 2010, 06:06 AM
Sometimes it is the inability of players that make them look like selfish. If our players were really selfish, we would have produced few test batsmen with average of 40+.

SMHasan
March 5, 2010, 06:19 AM
Something is wrong. Mahmud Ullah showed no intent of playing strokes, he was freezed,totally. He looked unattentive while fielding and missed two catches in the last match. And Naeem looked out of touch. Very sad end to the series.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)