PDA

View Full Version : Triple Special Kings – Make the Return

Shamim Mia
March 5, 2010, 01:26 PM
1. Mashrafe Bin Mortaza
2. Syed Rasel
3. Shahadat Hossain

Looking at the recent ODI matches played against England, I would rate the performance of the seam bowlers as very poor. This is not the problem of the seam bowlers individually, because Bangladesh team are missing some great names and seam bowlers such as the triple above. These are my top 3 seam bowlers I would like Bangladesh to play with, in any format whether it is 50/50 or Test Matches and 20/20.

Please comment on how the current seam bowlers did?

Are there less run outs in the Bangladesh squad now because Ashraful is gone?

AsifTheManRahman
March 5, 2010, 01:28 PM
Where's the poll?

Shamim Mia
March 5, 2010, 01:28 PM
Where's the poll?

here brother lol

AsifTheManRahman
March 5, 2010, 01:31 PM
here brother lol
Nice Shamim Mia. If you don't entertain us in such difficult times, who will?

About the pace bowling, I don't think it matters who bowls. They all suck and we will continue to lose until we have a pace foundation at home. Picking up bowlers from the streets in the name of a pacer hunt doesn't cut it.

AsifTheManRahman
March 5, 2010, 01:31 PM
Will you bowl for us Shamim Mia?

Eshen
March 5, 2010, 01:33 PM
Don't see anything wrong with current spin heavy attack, not for home matches. The problem is the fragile batting order, not the bowling side.

Beamer
March 5, 2010, 01:33 PM
Mia bhai, would you be kind enough to change it to quadruple special kings, and include Tapash? Please.

Shamim Mia
March 5, 2010, 01:35 PM
Will you bowl for us Shamim Mia?

yes i can if you want my economy to be 36.0 lol

Shamim Mia
March 5, 2010, 01:36 PM
Don't see anything wrong with current spin heavy attack, not for home matches. The problem is the fragile batting order, not the bowling side.

well the batsmen has really improved so i wouldnt blame the batsmen? they did a great job in this series? imagine if ash was in the squad the would have been more chance of us being all out before 200 runs lol

Shamim Mia
March 5, 2010, 01:37 PM
Mia bhai, would you be kind enough to change it to quadruple special kings, and include Tapash? Please.

why tapash? he was great before but now, well i dont how he is performing at the moment

Beamer
March 5, 2010, 01:38 PM
why tapash? he was great before but now, well i dont how he is performing at the moment

So, the answer is NO? No problem Mia bhai. I just thought that quadruple kings sound better. anyway...

AsifTheManRahman
March 5, 2010, 01:39 PM
yes i can if you want my economy to be 36.0 lol
That was cold, Shamim Mia.

Shamim Mia
March 5, 2010, 01:43 PM
That was cold, Shamim Mia.

cold? yh you guessed the right whether of london lol

cricket_dorshok
March 5, 2010, 01:45 PM
Triple Special Poll King
1. Soccerreverse
2. Shamim mia bhai
who is the third one?

Shamim Mia
March 5, 2010, 01:53 PM
Triple Special Poll King
1. Soccerreverse
2. Shamim mia bhai
who is the third one?

who is soccer reverse? is he a competitor of mine?

Ashfaq
March 5, 2010, 01:59 PM
For the record, I don't think any of the mentioned pacers are seamers. Though Rasel can seam, the ball once in a while.

Shamim Mia
March 5, 2010, 02:01 PM
For the record, I don't think any of the mentioned pacers are seamers. Though Rasel can seam, the ball once in a while.

thank you for letting us know and also letting me know

Purbasha T
March 5, 2010, 03:01 PM
I'm returning to Bangladesh as well...so change the title to ''Quadruple...''.

Ajfar
March 5, 2010, 03:08 PM
I'm scared to death for the T20 world cup, if we bat 2nd we'll be chasing 180+ every single time.

Purbasha T
March 5, 2010, 03:08 PM
thank you for letting us know and also letting me know

Doesn't ''us'' include ''me'' as well?

Shamim Mia
March 5, 2010, 03:25 PM
Doesn't ''us'' include ''me'' as well?

well if that is what you think mate!!!

Purbasha T
March 5, 2010, 03:36 PM
well if that is what you think mate!!!

''me'' is not me, by ''me'' i meant you.

Tigers_eye
March 5, 2010, 04:16 PM
Quad I like!!! Mine is not Taposh but Talha. In English condition spinners like Riyad, Naeem may not get any purchase like even Talha (line-lenth) - Rasel (Left Arm Swing bowling) - Shafiul (Wicket taker) - Rubel (fast and fury).

By the way, Rasel averaged 28 with the bat in 8 innings and with zero notouts in the NCL. He also had a 50. :) Bowling wise he was one of the best in Strike Rate. Got 25 wickets. Averaged 18.

AsifTheManRahman
March 5, 2010, 04:26 PM
I want the glory days back. Eshob polapain diye kono kaaj hobe na. Bring back Rasel; and Mash, please drop the bhuri and the attitude and come back and save our sorry, puny, fleshless buttocks.

Eshen
March 5, 2010, 04:38 PM
well the batsmen has really improved so i wouldnt blame the batsmen? they did a great job in this series?
Being stuck with the mentality that scoring 250 runs is plenty not an improvement at all in current context.

aniksh1
March 5, 2010, 04:42 PM
definitely the dollar, reza and nazmul combo...

ialbd
March 5, 2010, 04:58 PM
shamim miar poll e vote dite pere ami anondito....

but on a serious note: thinking abt dollar, reza and nazmul combo gives me a shudder even in these bad times...

al-Sagar
March 5, 2010, 09:03 PM
ODI... mashrafe, rasel, nazmul
test... mashrafe shahadat, nazmul

wiseshah
March 5, 2010, 09:30 PM
oh my fav shamim mia and his poll, anyway it was nice this time

ODI: rasel, mashrafe,najmul
test: shahadat, rubel, shafiul

kiriket
March 5, 2010, 10:02 PM
it should be:

Nazmul Hossain Milon
Ziaur Rahman
Farhad Reza

Hey we can at least get some runs, na? Seen enough how our seamers are bowling these days.

AK420
March 6, 2010, 02:45 AM
We don't need seamers any more. The only solution is spin, lots and lots of spin. Not eve Wasim Akram can save us.

Shamim Mia
March 6, 2010, 08:53 AM
ODI... mashrafe, rasel, nazmul
test... mashrafe shahadat, nazmul

why nazmul, is he any good,

compare nazmul with rasel, who will you select

Equinox
March 6, 2010, 09:46 AM
There should be four pacers in our squad at all times.

In ODIs: Mashrafe, Rasel, Shafiul and Rubel (he should not play ODIs unless it's absolutely necessary)
In Tests: Mashrafe, Shafiul, Rubel, Shahadat

BANFAN
March 6, 2010, 10:26 AM
Rasel & Mash both are finished and Nazmul was never in that class.

Go with Rubel, Shafiul, Shahadat. Dollar may be the 4th, just standby incase of any injury. Rest should be taken care by the spinner allrounders, we have plenty of them. If Enamul plays, then we should probably have 2 pacers, since we also need to have a longer batting order to compensate for the batting collapse we have pretty often.

BD-Shardul
March 6, 2010, 10:35 AM

Quoted. Be prepared to eat your words in the near future.

auntu
March 6, 2010, 02:02 PM
Where is MAnjural Islam? :(

t697318
March 6, 2010, 02:15 PM
for me it is the marush combination
mortaza
rubel
shahadat/shafiul

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
March 6, 2010, 02:30 PM
i would like Saiful islam, mashrafee, and Shahadat

Shamim Mia
March 6, 2010, 02:57 PM

Go with Rubel, Shafiul, Shahadat. Dollar may be the 4th, just standby incase of any injury. Rest should be taken care by the spinner allrounders, we have plenty of them. If Enamul plays, then we should probably have 2 pacers, since we also need to have a longer batting order to compensate for the batting collapse we have pretty often.

what do you mean by rasel and Mash are finished? they are our strongest pace bowler for bangldesh, they are the two bowlers who, we can depend on not to give more than 40 runs in 10 over. both rasel and mortaza are economical player. for rasel is better in economical way and mashrafi is better in taking wickets at key moments.

Shamim Mia
March 6, 2010, 02:57 PM
Quoted. Be prepared to eat your words in the near future.

excellent comment!!!