PDA

View Full Version : UK viewers can now watch IPL live on ITV!

Sadiq
March 6, 2010, 09:39 AM
It was announced on 4 May 2010 that ITV had secured the rights to broadcast 59 matches of the IPL! a return of cricket to ITV for more than 30years, whats more great is that these matches will be on ITV4 which means it's FREE!! at last live cricket available on free TV since Sky took over in 2006!

http://www.itv.com/sport/indianpremierleague/

revolver
March 6, 2010, 02:49 PM
^^^^
great news however, am going to be quite disapponited. going to miss it coz of gcse exam, might watch 1 or 2 match

Sadiq
March 6, 2010, 03:27 PM
^^^^
great news however, am going to be quite disapponited. going to miss it coz of gcse exam, might watch 1 or 2 match

its gona start from next and only lasts for 4 hours coz its twenty20 so i think you would be able to watch or watch and revise together which is what i done lol

bangla-red
March 6, 2010, 05:53 PM
ITV are probably the worst of the free broadcasters to show cricket. But it's still better than YouTube TBF.

Sadiq
March 6, 2010, 06:27 PM
ITV are probably the worst of the free broadcasters to show cricket. But it's still better than YouTube TBF.

yh ur probably right they havn't showed cricket 4 30yrs! experts on football mainly.

revolver
March 7, 2010, 05:57 AM
its gona start from next and only lasts for 4 hours coz its twenty20 so i think you would be able to watch or watch and revise together which is what i done lol

loool :lol:
i knw that kind of revising, my sister done that, and boy her results proved it