PDA

View Full Version : MoYo, YK banned from international ckt, Rana, Malik banned for a year

Tintin
March 10, 2010, 02:50 AM
New farce in Pakistan cricket. Breaking news :

http://www.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/current/story/451392.html

Tintin
March 10, 2010, 02:54 AM
We have seen this before. The headline tomorrow will be :

President sacks Ijaz Butt. Yousuf and Younis reinstated

BD-Shardul
March 10, 2010, 03:10 AM
We should schedule a home series with PAK ASAP.

Banglatiger84
March 10, 2010, 03:10 AM
Now this is big; I thought the PCB were taking sides when they punished the Afridi/Malik camp, but now it looks like the YY camp got more screwed. Then again, its the PCB, and Tintin's prediction may well come true in a few days, if not tomorrow :)

magic boy
March 10, 2010, 03:19 AM
We should schedule a home series with PAK ASAP.

3 T20...7 ODI & 5 Test ...including 2 four days match with BD-A team :p

BD-Shardul
March 10, 2010, 03:26 AM

:-D

I BTW see a players strike coming soon. That would be even better as we might get a weakened PAK side like we did in WI :D

PoorFan
March 10, 2010, 03:43 AM
IPL guys are in big laugh, while PCL guys having bit of smile I guess. What a disgrace to PAK cricket.

beshideshi
March 10, 2010, 03:47 AM
really sad to see the bans. But if Younis/Yousuf really had such bad influence, then its for the good I guess.
Good on us, they are in our World T20 group ;)

Naimul_Hd
March 10, 2010, 04:21 AM
We have seen this before. The headline tomorrow will be :

President sacks Ijaz Butt. Yousuf and Younis reinstated

u guessed it right bro !

man....amar hath pa chulkaiteche pak er sathe khelar jonno.....:D

auntu
March 10, 2010, 06:18 AM
[বাংলা]খেলবো খেলবো ... পাকিদের সাথে খেলবো...ঐ ঐ...।[/বাংলা]

Baundule
March 10, 2010, 07:18 AM
In the past, PCB has shown that it does not stick to its rules. They come up with an apparently huge punishment and the mob go against such decision. At the end the PCB withdraws such punishments almost completely. If the player is in good terms with some influential PCB officials, they will surely come back. In this case, I am sure none of the players will have to serve those punishments, although they deserve to be punished. So, the war within the team will continue, match-fixing will go on and Pakistan cricket will die a terrible death. Talent alone can not survive.

Eshen
March 10, 2010, 07:54 AM
This the reaction after losing to Australia!

I wonder what will happen when Pakistan will lose to Bangladesh! PCB will prolly nuke the whole country :lol:

Equinox
March 10, 2010, 07:59 AM
If these bans and fines are implemented by the PCB it will actually benefit Pakistan cricket in the long run. Sure there may be some embarrassing defeats in the next few matches they play but it is necessary if they want to avoid disastrous performances like in Australia. Pakistan has no shortage of talent, their problem is the players and disunity among them which is why they are struggling. If they remove the parasites like Yousuf, Younis, Malik, Afridi and appoint a strong coach to govern youngsters like Aamir, Umar and Fawad then they have a bright future. Also it would help immensely if they could get rid of that idiot Ijaz Butt. However knowing PCB it is likely that none of these will happen and it will be business as usual in the next series.

Tiger Manc
March 10, 2010, 08:39 AM
I can't say I'm surprised. Controversy seems to follow the Pakistan team. This would be an ideal time to organise a few matches against them.

al-Sagar
March 10, 2010, 08:43 AM
so md. yousuf and younis khan out indefinitely

rana naved and shoaib malik for 1 year.

Tiger Manc
March 10, 2010, 08:45 AM
u guessed it right bro !

man....amar hath pa chulkaiteche pak er sathe khelar jonno.....:D

:lol:

al-Sagar
March 10, 2010, 08:47 AM
next ICC may strip them of test status

auntu
March 10, 2010, 09:01 AM
[বাংলা]কতবড় মাথামোটা বেকুবগুলা পিসিবিতে বসে আছে চিন্তা করেই অবাক হয়ে যাই![/বাংলা]

bharat
March 10, 2010, 09:22 AM
Mod Yosuf is a spent force (cant even bend to field) ,Malik is nothing but trouble while Rana is just another bowler for Pak .What would hurt them is the loss of Yonius .

But hey this is PCB ..as Tintin said we should not be surprised if PCB bosses are sacked tommorow.

mahbubH
March 10, 2010, 10:03 AM
Pakistan is still stronger than BD without these players.

Raynman
March 10, 2010, 05:32 PM
Pakistan is still stronger than BD without these players.

:lol::lol: I laugh cos its true :mad:

Ishtylish cricketer
March 10, 2010, 06:27 PM
Pakistan still has the fast bowlers plus Salman Butt who career batting average would be half of what it is now if it weren't for the big scores against Bangladesh (and India).

Rabz
March 11, 2010, 02:06 AM
Phhh...who cares???