PDA

View Full Version : Rod Tucker (almost) elevated to the Elite panel

Tintin
March 10, 2010, 12:42 PM
Tucker has been rewarded for his excellent show in the recent ODI series with a promotion to elitehood. We may even get the fortune of seeing Tucker and Asoka standing together in a Bangladesh Test match (with Moni as the TV umpire)

Meanwhile Daryl Harper has been sacked for making a mistake as the third umpire in the Eng v SA Test match.

http://www.cricinfo.com/wt202010/content/current/story/451451.html

Miraz
March 10, 2010, 12:44 PM
The news doesn't say that he has been elevated to elite panel. It says that he along with Erasmus and Shavir will be "joining" their elite friends.

I think he is still international panel umpire and selected for the T20 world cup along with other elite panel umpires.

magic boy
March 10, 2010, 12:45 PM
We may even get the fortune of seeing Tucker and Asoka standing together in a Bangladesh Test match (with Moni as the TV umpire)

lol lol lol...nightmare

Tintin
March 10, 2010, 12:48 PM
The news doesn't say that he has been elevated to elite panel. It says that he along with Erasmus and Shavir will be "joining" their elite friends.

I think he is still international panel umpire and selected for the T20 world cup along with other elite panel umpires.

Oh, ok. Sorry

Beamer
March 10, 2010, 12:51 PM
ICC is a joke.

al-Sagar
March 11, 2010, 09:01 AM
what next ???? enamul haque nominated s the best umpire this year ???

akabir77
March 11, 2010, 09:36 AM
I wish these three will conduct a India-australia match... then we will see how many paddy tey how many rice...

Nafi
March 14, 2010, 10:53 AM

Bresnan to Shahadat Hossain, no run, 86.7 mph, well, that's bizarre...the ball comes off Shahadat's shoulder and Prior drops the 'catch', but Rod Tucker gives him out before reversing the decision having noticed the ball wasn't taken...but it would have been an incorrect 'out' call anyway

Rabz
March 14, 2010, 12:28 PM
Tucker+Ashoka+Moni Vs Imrul,Zunaed and Aftab.

Cricket at its best!!

MohammedC
March 14, 2010, 06:37 PM
I wish these three will conduct a India-australia match... then we will see how many paddy tey how many rice...

How about Eng v Aus. That will burn them to "The Ashes"

Zeeshan
March 14, 2010, 08:46 PM
Tucker + Ashoka + Moni... isn't it called Triple Alliance?

akabir77
March 15, 2010, 11:29 AM
Brothers Help me create a poster that I will take to the 2nd Test in dhaka. Inshallah I will be there if that test last 5 days. (i will be in for the 4 or 5th day)

Nocturnal
March 15, 2010, 11:37 AM
Brothers Help me create a poster that I will take to the 2nd Test in dhaka. Inshallah I will be there if that test last 5 days. (i will be in for the 4 or 5th day)

seems like you are coming to Dhaka akabir bhai.
last time we missed you, hopefully this time we will get to meet you :)

auntu
March 15, 2010, 01:32 PM
Tucker+Ashoka+Moni Vs Imrul,Zunaed and Aftab.

Cricket at its best!!
and Jalal as a supporter and Lotus as the administrator.
:D

Ashfaq
March 15, 2010, 05:24 PM
Tucker + Ashoka + Moni... isn't it called Triple Alliance?

The Unholy Trinity.

akabir77
March 15, 2010, 09:42 PM
seems like you are coming to Dhaka akabir bhai.
last time we missed you, hopefully this time we will get to meet you :)

inshallah. last time we won when i was there is it going to happen again?