PDA

View Full Version : Blackmailers

riad
March 11, 2010, 04:58 PM
First S. Nafis, Kapali, Dhiman and now Raqibul. List is growing for the blackmailers.
Whatever happened to him he decided to stab bangladesh on the back just before the game. What a shame! I don’t wanna listen to his excuses.
On paper Raqib is 22, is that the problem? [I mean lack of judgement]. I think whole world including us are talking about mental block and I think these guys are the reason we have that mental block while playing cricket.
He suppose to be professional and tough, there are so many examples in recent cricket history about people not getting in the team [just or unjust] but we don’t hear this type of cry baby often. I think it is better for the country that these weak links just fade away. Even Ash has tougher mindset then these blackmailers.
I whole heartedly support Shakib on this. Country first whoever you are. And discipline is the key for any game. Think about Sachin and Vinod Kambly, both were talented but look how discipline changed their fate. Shakib is having all kinds of challenges so early in his career and for a 22 yr he is doing is much better than many.
I hope Bangladesh team use some kind of “psychological” test to bring in tougher minded player in the team after they show us their talent in domestic cricket. At this day and age you have to be tough to be a professional.

wiseshah
March 11, 2010, 05:04 PM
Add mashrafe and rafiq too
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

auntu
March 11, 2010, 05:09 PM
:yawn:

Purbasha T
March 11, 2010, 05:09 PM
Let's not be harsh on Raqibul. If the reasons flying around are actually the reasons behind all these, then it is evident that he took a rash decision out of emotion. And people do mistakes. Whether the boards/selectors or others around him had their share of wrong-doings or not is a different issue. But none of the reasons we're coming across is strong enough for someone to actually give up his job. And all we can do is hope he takes his time and settles down and comes back. I know it wouldn't exactly be the same if he comes back, but c'mon! There have been the worst of cases in sports' world but players came back and this is just a simple early retirement by a young adult (lol! he is older than me but who cares...I'm the judge atm :-p).

Let's for now focus on tomorrow's game. Damm, still 5 hours to go.

Peace
March 11, 2010, 05:16 PM
You are right. BD cricket is all about hijacker (bcb bosses) vs blackmailer (players).
Shamim mia should open a poll to predict who will win the race.

wiseshah
March 11, 2010, 05:16 PM
If it's pak cricket it would have been dal vaat
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

bdtiger
March 11, 2010, 05:23 PM
First S. Nafis, Kapali, Dhiman and now Raqibul. List is growing for the blackmailers.

You forgot Mash. And I will not include all of them as BMs. I don't see a need to a new thread when there is BREAKING NEWS Raqibul 'quits game' at 22 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=32721&page=17)

riad
March 11, 2010, 05:50 PM
I don't put Rafiq, Habibul and some other as blackmailers list as they are already close to their retirement age and some were out of form at the time they left.....
Mash will be back ..... and he is out of form NOW.
Only Aftab coule be on the list but he is just a stupid guy [habagoba face says that] and can be forgiven! ... i guess.

Anyway lets focus on tonight's game....

----

You forgot Mash. And I will not include all of them as BMs. I don't see a need to a new thread when there is BREAKING NEWS Raqibul 'quits game' at 22 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=32721&page=17)

kazis2007
March 11, 2010, 06:50 PM
aftab will back strongly tomorrow inshallah