PDA

View Full Version : Are we ever going to win any match in 2010?

aklemalp
March 12, 2010, 10:38 AM
with all tha's going on,i think that the tigers are just not biting to hard at their opponents,look at zimbabwe -these guys have come and beaten west indies in a t20 when they made only 104,and beaten them in the next match an odi by two runs,bangladesh had their chance-when they had england reeling in the second odi,with 3 overs and 25 runs to get ,england were shitting their pants,cause they were about to feel the wrath of the tigers,but with 2 overs remainin and 16 runs to get,i just don't know how they gave up like that,it's like you leading the race all the time and when it came to the last lap you just turn around and go towards the opposite direction,it's like you've lost all you wits about the game of cricket,giving shafiul islam to bowl,spin would have been more better,still i haven't given up on you guys as yet,i'm still looking forward for a win or wins that comes lumpsome,all the best ,tigers the best

zman
March 12, 2010, 10:45 AM
Don't we have an upcoming tour of Zimbabwe later in the year :D

BD-Shardul
March 12, 2010, 10:46 AM
Its all about personal achievement brother :D

AK420
March 12, 2010, 10:47 AM
We need some enhancements:
1)Mortaza as strikr bowler
2)SN in place for ZS, but batting lower in the order
3) Masud as WK
4) Habibul Bashar to lick JS's head

magic boy
March 12, 2010, 10:48 AM
I see 2 win in T-20 World Cup. anybody else? :-D

Naimul_Hd
March 12, 2010, 10:50 AM

me too buddy....but only in my dreams !:timeout:

Rabz
March 12, 2010, 10:52 AM
Only time will tell!!

AK420
March 12, 2010, 11:00 AM
We will only win against netherlend and ireland

BD-Shardul
March 12, 2010, 11:03 AM
We will only win against netherlend and ireland

Talking less is blessing buddy, especially when it comes to BD-IRE :D

aklemalp
March 12, 2010, 11:18 AM
i still don't like the team that is playing in this match

aklemalp
March 12, 2010, 11:25 AM
well with the rock retired ,i ask the question if we will get a rock in the form of a diamond in farhad hossain from rajshahi division,rokibul was a rock right but was somewhat like limestone(breaks easily)

al-Sagar
March 12, 2010, 11:31 AM
look at zimbabwe -these guys have come and beaten west indies in a t20 when they made only 104,and beaten them in the next match an odi by two runs

how lucky zimbabwe are !!!!

they got a pitch which will suit them in the t20 and two odi's in overseas. and used it to their full potential to snatch up two win. well after the two wins now they are striggling.

but we cant make a pitch that will suit us in our home nation.

but while we are losing, we have played well, our opponents had to play well to beat us.

dont worry we will win soon.

aklemalp
March 12, 2010, 11:41 AM
yes now the west indies groundsmen know their problem,they came quickly to change it,now look what is happening to zimbabwe

Tormuz
March 12, 2010, 12:53 PM
With bunch of loser's we can't even hope for "Shommanjonok Porajoy". Ar win to durere kotha. Tai boli vai beshi sopno daikhen na. kosto paiben like me:(

bujhee kom
March 12, 2010, 01:03 PM
Bottomline: Asha nai!

But one way it is good....I don't know about ours but my bubbles bursted! I see reality now, I see how decieving a few wins here and there can be to make you think your level/standard of cricket has progressed, but in reality it we are naked and exposed of our very very weak and bittle cricketing culture....we do not have professional cricket in BD yet.

Eshen
March 12, 2010, 01:06 PM
Are not we playing against Zimbabwe at the end of the year again?

dolcevita
March 12, 2010, 01:06 PM

We will win against Pakistan mmw
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

bdtiger
March 12, 2010, 01:12 PM
Lets play with Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives. I doubt whether we can beat Ireland, Afghan even Canada.

Ajfar
March 12, 2010, 03:11 PM
there is no difference between some of our players and some of our fans, our players give up so easily so do a lot of our fans. for god sake it was only the first day. We probably will end up losing this game but you don't need to assume you will so quickly. for all you and I know something ridiculous might happen tomorrow.

Zeeshan
March 12, 2010, 03:18 PM
there is no difference between some of our players and some of our fans, our players give up so easily so do a lot of our fans. for god sake it was only the first day. We probably will end up losing this game but you don't need to assume you will so quickly. for all you and I know something ridiculous might happen tomorrow.

i agree. people be acting all as if the gotterdammerung of bd cricket is in the horizon. jeezus. give it a rest. if there is any silver lining to this then it is that all these mammoth totals will FORCE us to ante up our game so that we may be accustomed to chasing these huge figures at regular lay just like the new zealand series did.

AsifTheManRahman
March 12, 2010, 03:37 PM
Flukes happen. I'm hoping for a fluke in Ireland this summer.

Beamer
March 12, 2010, 03:46 PM
Yea. We will win couple. Law of average says so..

Zeeshan
March 12, 2010, 03:55 PM
Yea. We will win couple. Law of average says so..

Relying on that may aggravate depression.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_averages

Beamer
March 12, 2010, 03:58 PM
Not relying, but hoping for it. I guess thats all we can ask for these days..

Raynman
March 12, 2010, 05:10 PM
I'm hoping the PAK T20 match can be our first 2010 win.

Also in recent times we have been competitive in one home test and given up the other. Usually its the 2nd one the opponent runs away with. Maybe if ENG win the 1st one hands down, we can cause an upset in the 2nd test :D

But then again, I'm sure Broad will be begging Cook for a promotion up the order so he can score his first test century.

zainab
March 12, 2010, 05:18 PM
Dont look like it. Feels somehow that the team is jinx. anyhow, there is always hope. Siddons and Sakib should keep their mouth shut before matches, they tend to overkill with the media and then they have to eat their words. they should learn that silence is golden, the sooner the better.

kiriket
March 12, 2010, 11:21 PM
we will lose by 7/8 wickets with Ireland for sure. with Netherlands, hopefully we will have sommanjonok porajoy.

desirocker
March 12, 2010, 11:35 PM
Need some inspiration from u all. I'm losing my love of cricket

nura43
March 12, 2010, 11:49 PM
There is very good possibility that we will loose to Ireland. even flukes dont happen for us now a days.

cricman
March 13, 2010, 12:35 AM
Were saving the wins up for 2011 :D

auntu
March 13, 2010, 01:19 PM
[বাংলা]আইরিশদের সাথে যে কি হবে এই চিন্তায় এখনই হাটু কাপা-কাপি শুরু হয়ে গিয়েছে। আবার কাকে বাদ দিবে সে আবার অবঃ হয়ে যায় কে জানে![/বাংলা]

magic boy
March 13, 2010, 01:24 PM
Were saving the wins up for 2011 :D
:up:
:floor:

yaseer
March 14, 2010, 08:36 PM
Are we ever going to win any match against G8 in 2010?
Time will say.

Winning against others means nothing.

Fazal
March 14, 2010, 08:54 PM
Taklu to the fans: "Arr kota deen shobur koro, rosun buney chi."