PDA

View Full Version : Yeaiiiii We Lost Again!

Bruno
March 16, 2010, 03:01 AM
Hooray!

I guess Im supposed to join my brethren in jolly congratulatory parties for the Zuni hundred and recite the mantra "Individual achievements" and "improving team" and "someday soon".

I guess I am supposed to applaud the "fighting spirit" and how we really showed them English how to play survival.

I guess I am supposed to be all optimistic and write useless posts about who I think will play in the second test.

I guess Im supposed to refute the English banter in the various newspapers and convince myself that revenge is nearby.

I guess I am supposed to criticize and holler at the players for better performance. Maybe a call to bring back some loser to the team in hopes of improvement.

I guess I am supposed to relive some statistical games that some posters play here every now and then, and be impressed with the numerical advances we have made.

I guess its supposed to be all singing sam's and yankee doddle parties after every loss.

You all are a bunch of losers, including myself, mind you, for supporting this crackerjack of a team and losers always find bright spots in loses.

L-)L-)L-)L-) There is a reason why this icon is here...thats because it is all of you...L-)L-)L-)

Bangladesh cricket=L-)L-)L-) And thank you for supporting this website. I love you too.

Ashfaq
March 16, 2010, 04:04 AM
So very true, bruno, so sad but true.

Cricmas
March 16, 2010, 05:56 AM
It sounds sad, but yaa!! We are a bunch of losers.:-P
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

Tanvir703
March 17, 2010, 10:56 PM
Hooray!

I guess Im supposed to join my brethren in jolly congratulatory parties for the Zuni hundred and recite the mantra "Individual achievements" and "improving team" and "someday soon".

I guess I am supposed to applaud the "fighting spirit" and how we really showed them English how to play survival.

I guess I am supposed to be all optimistic and write useless posts about who I think will play in the second test.

I guess Im supposed to refute the English banter in the various newspapers and convince myself that revenge is nearby.

I guess I am supposed to criticize and holler at the players for better performance. Maybe a call to bring back some loser to the team in hopes of improvement.

I guess I am supposed to relive some statistical games that some posters play here every now and then, and be impressed with the numerical advances we have made.

I guess its supposed to be all singing sam's and yankee doddle parties after every loss.

You all are a bunch of losers, including myself, mind you, for supporting this crackerjack of a team and losers always find bright spots in loses.

L-)L-)L-)L-) There is a reason why this icon is here...thats because it is all of you...L-)L-)L-)
Bangladesh cricket=L-)L-)L-) And thank you for supporting this website. I love you too.

Why don't you make yourself a winner and start "un-supporting" this website and we can continue to be losers and support our crackerjack team.

It'll be a Win-Lose for all.

Ashraf-FTP
March 17, 2010, 11:01 PM
Best thread of the month ;)

Zunaid
March 17, 2010, 11:04 PM
Beck should be singing that.