PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Shamim Chowdhury!

Sohel
March 20, 2010, 12:08 AM
Anglophile par excellence with several uncles named Thomas, Shamim "chuckles" Chowdhury continues to provide breakthroughs against Bangladesh ... :applause: :applause: :applause:

Cric_blood
March 20, 2010, 12:09 AM
what a kufa!!!!!!!!!!!! oh god either take him out of our cricket or out of----------------bollam na...

if our batsmen hv done anything wrong..i beg ur pardon on their behalf..

Cric_blood
March 20, 2010, 12:11 AM
and he got jahoruls wct too...what a performer

al-Sagar
March 20, 2010, 12:14 AM
isnt there anybody in BC forum who can give him a msg.....................

Cric_blood
March 20, 2010, 12:17 AM
pray to god..let all kufa b out of da world b4 wc

al-Sagar
March 20, 2010, 12:20 AM
isnt there anybody in BC forum who can give him a msg.....................

Cric_blood
March 20, 2010, 12:23 AM
miraz bhai can do..but if he had contracts with the tv channel, nothing can be done.even otherwize nothing could be done. wt u think a letter would do? only if he face a accident or,,,,,,,,,,,,thn ok..

yaseer
March 20, 2010, 12:28 AM
Shamim, you are not good as a commentator either. Repeat same words/sentences/judgment over and over. It is good that none representing us rather than you.

yaseer
March 20, 2010, 12:32 AM
Shamim, you are not good as a commentator either. Repeat same words/sentences/judgment over and over. It is good that none representing us rather than you.

AsifTheManRahman
March 20, 2010, 12:35 AM
From cricinfo:

"It's Shamim Chowdhury I tell you," insists Asif, superstitiously. "Every time the man goes on air we lose a wicket. Shamim, please leave our batsmen alone!"

My turn to chuckle to my own wit.

yaseer
March 20, 2010, 12:36 AM
This Shamim does not have the guts as well to speak for Bangladesh in the commentry box. Acts like a "Chamcha" of other foreign commentators.

Sohel
March 20, 2010, 12:37 AM
He's great, BECAUSE:

1) He's beginning to recognize Bangladeshi players better than he used to on the field.

2) He parrots those clich├ęs in grammatically correct English AND with a fake English accent. Better than the other guy raping the English grammar with that fake Indo-Pak accent. A better token representation IMHO.

3) Buzzed and jolly, he chuckles at his own alleged wit.

4) Retains his job and salary without knowing anything about: a) quality play-by-play, and b) interesting and somewhat original anecdotes.

5) Better than BTV's English news presenters.

Nocturnal
March 20, 2010, 12:41 AM
shamim beta vagh!
ekdomi sojjo korte pari na idaning! onek beshi kotha bole .... haddi diya pitaite mon chay! :mad:

betaar
March 20, 2010, 12:52 AM
are you guys serious!!

FaHiMa
March 20, 2010, 12:53 AM
ya think he`ll actually see all this? ! wouldnt it be funny if he did!

Eshen
March 20, 2010, 12:55 AM
So, what's the grievance against Shamim this time?!

You should blame your superstition on your education and upbringing, not on other people.

Miraz
March 20, 2010, 12:56 AM
This Shamim does not have the guts as well to speak for Bangladesh in the commentry box. Acts like a "Chamcha" of other foreign commentators.

Spot on!!

This is normal as he has never played cricket at even first division level, he has only chamchami to win him few more contracts.

ialbd
March 20, 2010, 12:56 AM
are you guys serious!!

hehe... he is making non-superstitious ppl superstitious... so the guy definitely got sth.... :)

Nocturnal
March 20, 2010, 12:58 AM
are you guys serious!!

yes we are!! :timeout:
Imrul, Tamim and he was even there when Juhurul was given out too.... as soon he comes in..BANG!
never believe this kinda thing in my entire life but now I'm convinced this is it!
follow him in few BD game, you know what this cricinfo e-mail talking about!

And Sarik has pointed out the commentators curse struck, as predicted: "As soon as Shamim came Kayes fell. He left. Tamim was on fire. He came back, and BANG! Tamim gone." Well, maybe you've got something there! It couldn't just be a coincidence...

Tormuz
March 20, 2010, 12:58 AM
Jodi Partaaaaaam.......
Shamim er mukh shilaiya ditam...

Jodi Partaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.......
Shamim ere kubaiya martam!!!:mad:

betaar
March 20, 2010, 01:00 AM
yes we are!! :timeout:
Imrul, Tamim and he was even there when Juhurul was given out too.... as soon he comes in..BANG!
never believe this kinda thing in my entire life but now I'm convinced this is it!
follow him in few BD game, you know what this cricinfo e-mail talking about!

Really, Tamim took 20 runs from Swann's over when he was on. So that's to his credit? What a buncha........

banglacricpagol
March 20, 2010, 01:01 AM
ei salare juta die petano uchit..... bloody idiot... he seems to forget that we have not been an English colony for the last 50 years.

yaseer
March 20, 2010, 01:03 AM
Guys, it is not only about superstition.
HE IS THE WORST COMMENTRATOR EVER. Just a chamcha of others. Has he ever spoken out for us and take a stand like Atahar does?

Nocturnal
March 20, 2010, 01:07 AM
Really, Tamim took 20 runs from Swann's over when he was on. So that's to his credit? What a buncha........

but to me -
9:30 - 10:00 am - no S - we were 53/0 doing well....
10:00- 10:30 am - here comes S Imrul gone right away- 53-1! yes withing 2 min!
10:30 - 11:00 am- S goes - no problem, Tamim played very well
11:00 - 11:30 am - S comes in- here goes Tamim and Juhurul pretty quick!

anyways, i know it's pretty lame and there is nothing anyone can prove this KUFA TYPE thing ...but if there is any - that's HIM while we are playing!! case closed! :mad:

and this not the first time- infact this could be 50th time happening same! SMBL!!

banglacricpagol
March 20, 2010, 01:08 AM
i used to get irritated at atahar for being too pro bangladesh cricket (commentators are supposed to be neutral) but now i would rather listen to him than this chamcha

betaar
March 20, 2010, 01:12 AM
Guys, it is not only about superstition.
HE IS THE WORST COMMENTRATOR EVER. Just a chamcha of others. Has he ever spoken out for us and take a stand like Atahar does?

Truly, if you guys think his British accent makes him a chamcha, then he's one and so are all the well educated fluent English speaking Bangladeshis of his generation, unless of course you are talking about the ones that use the indian accent like Athar due to his non-bengali back ground.

And I've heard him badgering more than few times of the wrong decisions that umpires given against BD. And why on earth he'd not suport BD? Blames, for our batsmen's lack of commitment, from some of BC's senior members including the OP is childish to say the least.

desirocker
March 20, 2010, 01:16 AM
Shamim er Bichar chai, Naile ami Bangla Cricket er ODI Cricketer theke resign korbo kintu.... ultimatum delam

Naimul_Hd
March 20, 2010, 01:23 AM
Shamim mia is in demand and he is raising his fee coz as he comes opponent team gets a wicket. and its better than to fix a umpire !

yaseer
March 20, 2010, 02:30 AM
Truly, if you guys think his British accent makes him a chamcha, then he's one and so are all the well educated fluent English speaking Bangladeshis of his generation, unless of course you are talking about the ones that use the indian accent like Athar due to his non-bengali back ground.

And I've heard him badgering more than few times of the wrong decisions that umpires given against BD. And why on earth he'd not suport BD? Blames, for our batsmen's lack of commitment, from some of BC's senior members including the OP is childish to say the least.

I am not talking about his accent, mate. I am not calling him "chamcha" because of his accent. Rather the reason of his being always negative against us.

He has the common line about our batsmen, "so often they go for big shots when its not necessary", "so often they give it away". Not saying he is wrong in those, but uttering only these statements with other commentators makes him "chamcha". He does not say any good words because of the fair of being proven wrong by our batsman and thrown out of the box.

BANFAN
March 20, 2010, 03:38 AM
Too appeasing !!

But I can understand the reasons; per BD older generation psycho

Rabz
March 20, 2010, 04:05 AM
Pida halare.
Cholen bhai, Mirpur beshi dure na..
giya gono diya asi..

BD-Shardul
March 20, 2010, 04:28 AM
Shamim is a better commentator than Atahar. And British accent is better than Indian/Paikka accent.

Ananna
March 20, 2010, 05:30 AM
Shamim is the highest wicket taker for BD in both forms of cricket.

Ashfaq
March 20, 2010, 05:40 AM
I'm afraid until I grace the commentary box with my silken voice, we shall have to bear with this utter imbecile.

dark mage
March 20, 2010, 06:24 AM
Atahar Ali Khan is 100times better, he atleast doesnt do "Chamchami" and Athar was atleast a cricketer in his time. I remember Athar arguing against the "racist" David Gower last time Bangladesh toured England. Atahar atleast had a backbone even though he is annoying at times, but still better than Shamim and he isnt a "Koofa" unlike Shamim

_Rafi_
March 20, 2010, 06:27 AM
Shamim is the worst commentator of world cricket.

uss01
March 20, 2010, 08:45 AM
The thing is Athar speaks with incorrect English grammar. He forgets to ad "s's" to plurals.

Athar Ali Khan is 100times better, he atleast doesnt do "Chamchami" and Athar was atleast a cricketer in his time. I remember Athar arguing against the "racist" David Gower last time Bangladesh toured England. Athar atleast had a backbone even though he is annoying at times, but still better than Shamim and he isnt a "Koofa" unlike Shamim

magic boy
March 20, 2010, 08:59 AM
I don't like any commentators from sub continent. too much emotional...shohoj kotha ghuray pechay na bolle peter vaat hojom hoyna

alibangali
March 20, 2010, 09:08 AM
but to me -
9:30 - 10:00 am - no S - we were 53/0 doing well....
10:00- 10:30 am - here comes S Imrul gone right away- 53-1! yes withing 2 min!
10:30 - 11:00 am- S goes - no problem, Tamim played very well
11:00 - 11:30 am - S comes in- here goes Tamim and Juhurul pretty quick!

anyways, i know it's pretty lame and there is nothing anyone can prove this KUFA TYPE thing ...but if there is any - that's HIM while we are playing!! case closed! :mad:

and this not the first time- infact this could be 50th time happening same! SMBL!!

Precisely. You can call him kufa or it is just coincedence but the fact still remains that when ever he has come to the box we lose wickets.

All of those who are praising him as a good commie due to his good english need to understand the following points

the guy has no cricket sense
he is worse than a parrot with his constant repetition
he has no ideas of his own and tends to go along with othee commies
he is not teaching english. Having superb spoken english is secondary to a commentator
the primary skill should be to apply some cricketing knowledge while being critical as well as make some plausable predictions.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Peace
March 20, 2010, 09:10 AM
what is happening here?
Bangla Cricket ke bhuthe paise. Shardul bhai, ayatul kursi poren please.

riankhan
March 20, 2010, 09:37 AM
Shamim is a low cricket brainer......it embarrasses me when he takes the mic and speaks wt ever he thinks is right, which is brainless hamba hamba only

dark mage
March 20, 2010, 09:45 AM
The thing is Athar speaks with incorrect English grammar. He forgets to ad "s's" to plurals.

Who cares about English grammar? English isnt even our first language, as long as people understand what he is trying to say, its good enough. Heck, I have seen a lot of american and aussies who speak english without grammar. What counts is how knowledgable you are about cricket and Atahar certainly knows more about Cricket when compared to Shamim, and the best thing, he isnt a Chamcha

1RParker
March 20, 2010, 09:46 AM
Yes he is full of cliches and his analysis is not on a par with others, but why is everyone getting so worked up about him? For me, he does a decent job and who from BD would be better?

what are all the references to him being "kuffa" about? am I missing something?

dark mage
March 20, 2010, 09:47 AM
Yes he is full of cliches and his analysis is not on a par with others, but why is everyone getting so worked up about him? For me, he does a decent job and who from BD would be better?

Athar is better

Imtiazk
March 20, 2010, 09:54 AM
Actually, I find Shamim quite acceptable. Sorry to disappoint most of the jingoistic lot here, who suspect a conspiracy in everything.

Ashfaq
March 20, 2010, 09:58 AM
Actually, I find Shamim quite acceptable. Sorry to disappoint most of the jingoistic lot here, who suspect a conspiracy in everything.

There's no conspiracy. We're just venting.

Die Shamim Die!!!!:mad::mad::mad::out::outbad:

Imtiazk
March 20, 2010, 10:01 AM
There's no conspiracy. We're just venting.

Die Shamim Die!!!!:mad::mad::mad::out::outbad:

What a terrible thing to write. It is a game after all. No one is dying here.

AsifTheManRahman
March 20, 2010, 10:01 AM
Kisher superstition? Ashol ghotona hoilo Bangali paise ekta punch bag, chaamey diya jodi duita latthi mara jaay...ei r ki.

Ashfaq
March 20, 2010, 10:06 AM
What a terrible thing to write. It is a game after all. No one is dying here.

And he missed my point like Shahdat Misses the leg stump.

Ashfaq
March 20, 2010, 10:21 AM
That's a disgusting mental image.:sick:

cricket_king
March 20, 2010, 10:38 AM
^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA. :lol:

hbk619
March 20, 2010, 11:26 AM
shamim chowdhury and the other English commentator while riyad was batting:

SHamim: He is batting sensibly!

Riyad went down the track against swann before 3 minutes to lunch to look for 4s

the english dude to shamim: yah, that defines the word sensible!

Ananna
March 20, 2010, 11:53 AM

Who suspected conspiracy? People are making fun of Shamim. But I cant deny the fact that eveytime he comes to the box, BD starts loosing wicket. I know it is just coincidence. But thats true.

Peace
March 20, 2010, 12:06 PM
Who suspected conspiracy? People are making fun of Shamim. But I cant deny the fact that eveytime he comes to the box, BD starts loosing wicket. I know it is just coincidence. But thats true.

Trust me, once the boys start to score 400 runs in an innings on a regular basis that would not happen.
I always visit Bangladesh in June every year and every time I go, there is always kaal boishaki jhor. My 8 years old nephew says every time I go to Bangladesh, I bring kaal boishaki jhor.

chol_bd123
March 20, 2010, 12:29 PM
I like to blame the losses of wickets on Shamim. But his predictions just show that he knows the BD batsmen really well. I think he should work for BCB and give the batsmen tips. He seems to really know all of their flaws and technical issues.

riankhan
March 20, 2010, 12:38 PM
shamim chowdhury and the other English commentator while riyad was batting:

SHamim: He is batting sensibly!

Riyad went down the track against swann before 3 minutes to lunch to look for 4s

the english dude to shamim: yah, that defines the word sensible!

L-) I know......I know.....:D

Aritro
March 20, 2010, 02:59 PM
Who cares about English grammar? English isnt even our first language, as long as people understand what he is trying to say, its good enough. Heck, I have seen a lot of american and aussies who speak english without grammar. What counts is how knowledgable you are about cricket and Atahar certainly knows more about Cricket when compared to Shamim, and the best thing, he isnt a Chamcha

I was a better analyser of cricket when I was 8 years old than Athar is now.

Aritro
March 20, 2010, 03:06 PM

I find anyone complaining about him being overly negative about Bangladesh to be utterly wrong. If he's negative about Bangladesh, it's cause we've won a grand total of zero games against international quality opposition since 2001 and all our 'best' efforts tend to be 150 run losses.

But other than that, he's a terrible commentator who seems to be under the misapprehension that he's on the radio and thinks his job description is to narrate EXACTLY what the watching public can see on the screen.

Athar Ali Khan, on the other hand, may have been a cricketer back in the day but the fact of the matter is that he doesn't seem to be a very deep thinker about the game at all. For a bloke who's actually played international cricket, he does a truly remarkably job of speaking words, in sentences, about cricket, that actually offer absolutely zero insight about the game and tell us nothing we didn't already know.

In short, Athar is bad because he says absolutely nothing of note, in bad English, and Shamim is bad because he narrates exacltly what we can see on the screen, in better English.

zainab
March 20, 2010, 03:32 PM
BTW, where is Athar ali Khan? why is'nt he commentating anymore for BD?

kmasum
March 20, 2010, 04:46 PM
cricinfo :: "And Sarik has pointed out the commentators curse struck, as predicted: "As soon as Shamim came Kayes fell. He left. Tamim was on fire. He came back, and BANG! Tamim gone." Well, maybe you've got something there! It couldn't just be a coincidence"

kmasum
March 20, 2010, 04:47 PM
BTW, where is Athar ali Khan? why is'nt he commentating anymore for BD?

i love this guy, some ppl in this forum dont like him at all..he is 100% better than shamim the kufa

Bruno
March 20, 2010, 04:49 PM
So..........: When England comes to bat, Does Shamim coming in take their wickets away too? LOL

uss01
March 20, 2010, 06:21 PM
Well considering communicating in English is his job, he should atleast do it right, whether it's his first, second, third, or fourth language.

Who cares about English grammar? English isnt even our
first language, as long as people understand what he is trying to say, its good enough. Heck, I have seen a lot of american and aussies who speak english without grammar. What counts is how knowledgable you are about cricket and Atahar certainly knows more about Cricket when compared to Shamim, and the best thing, he isnt a Chamcha

bdtiger
March 20, 2010, 07:35 PM
Anything but kufa, I do not like Shamim Cho. He is a cricket ignorant, keep repeating obvious stuffs, and boring ,,,, But the problem is we do not have any other commentator except Atahar Ali Khan. So what do you want guys? Keep a Bangladeshi in the commentry box? Or wanna go w/o any of us? I prefer the 2nd one as I beleive ' dushto gorur cheye shunno goal bhalo. But some of you can say that 'nai mamar cheye kana mama bhalo'.... But sometimes Shamim really gets our nerves and I can't stop help cursing....

Antora
March 20, 2010, 08:15 PM
Shamim , Please get lost!

I think I'd do a better job at commentating than him! :P

tiger_club
March 20, 2010, 10:02 PM
there is no such thing called "kufa". Have faith in you, work hard and you will succeed. We failed bcoz we were not good enough. Why blame someone for the cause? I think most of you are just annoyed by his behaviour which has nothing to do with the outcome. In that case just tell him to keep his mouth shut when the game is on or put him on mute. Enjoy the rest of the test.

Eshen
March 20, 2010, 10:12 PM
Kisher superstition? Ashol ghotona hoilo Bangali paise ekta punch bag, chaamey diya jodi duita latthi mara jaay...ei r ki.
You may think like that, but some people here are taking the kufa matter quite seriously!

Some are even irritated that he does not have a desi accent!

P.S. Not that I think there is anything wrong in having a desi accent, as long as non-desis can understand you.

Zunaid
March 20, 2010, 10:21 PM
This thread has moved from being funny to outrageously demeaning and derogatory.

Sohel
March 20, 2010, 10:27 PM
This thread has moved from being funny to outrageously demeaning and derogatory.

True that! The dark sarcasm was always meant to be somewhat lighthearted. Should've realized that there's a severe shortage of chill-pill on all sides. Sure glad I'm not a media personality.

Aritro
March 20, 2010, 11:12 PM
Yeah, sorry about that. I've cleaned my post up a fair bit.

tiger_army
March 20, 2010, 11:22 PM
Shamim again...........Bring back athar......

tiger_army
March 20, 2010, 11:22 PM
man this guy is really a kufa

betaar
March 20, 2010, 11:32 PM
True that! The dark sarcasm was always meant to be somewhat lighthearted. Should've realized that there's a severe shortage of chill-pill on all sides. Sure glad I'm not a media personality.

Well, what do you expect? When a BC member with 22k posts opens a thread like this, sarcasm could well turn into a truth, especially when it's been repeated here so many times within last few days.

Miraz
March 21, 2010, 12:07 AM
Congrats!! he managed a five-for today. Shafiul was out shortly after he came on!!

Zunaid
March 21, 2010, 12:10 AM
Congrats!! he managed a five-for today. Shafiul was out shortly after he came on!!

et tu, brute?

BanCricFan
March 21, 2010, 12:38 AM
A banchal Athar with all his "grammatical mistakes" is much more preferable than Mr. Chamcha Shamim Chow

cricman
October 11, 2011, 08:39 AM
Shamim is a low cricket brainer......it embarrasses me when he takes the mic and speaks wt ever he thinks is right, which is brainless hamba hamba only

"push and nudge and get some 1's and 2's"

RR rate: 10+

Moron

Rifat H
October 11, 2011, 09:41 AM
What about his epic dialogue 'DANCING DOWN THE WICKET '

lamisa
October 11, 2011, 11:20 AM
well, ajke toh nearly haray disilo!

Zeeshan
October 11, 2011, 12:56 PM
"red indians" :facepalm:

OH why god why!!!

reyme
October 11, 2011, 01:58 PM
Is it me or is Athhar getting irritating and monotonous day by day?
Same old bunch of paraphase over and over...
Should not lose wicket, stay till the end, need a wicket, wickets builds pressure...

i_1_primeval_man
October 11, 2011, 05:14 PM

OH why god why!!!

What did he exactly say? I missed that part.

Zeeshan
October 11, 2011, 07:26 PM
What did he exactly say? I missed that part.

commenting on a windies bowler's mohawk haircut..LOL

zinatf
October 11, 2011, 08:01 PM
Seriously Shamim Chowdhury is Hilarious! Why do u have to comment on a mohawk....:P

Maybe deep down he wishes he had one ;)

Murad
October 11, 2011, 08:15 PM
Should not lose wicket, stay till the end, need a wicket, wickets builds pressure...

My word.

zinatf
October 11, 2011, 08:43 PM
Well....it is true Athar sounds monotonous nowadays...but Shamim speaks whatever he can while commenting! But anyways, glad that BD won and the t20 cup's OURS!!!

Zeeshan
October 12, 2011, 04:35 PM
i dread the day when Tongi opens a league in NFL and it boils down to 'chuckles' giving a pixel-by-pixel of a game...

BANFAN
October 12, 2011, 04:43 PM

And all those sentences & expressions are copied Like a parrot, from others .... :)

AsifTheManRahman
October 12, 2011, 04:52 PM

OH why god why!!!
Oh my, what a joker.

Dhakablues
October 12, 2011, 06:53 PM
Then again, if you are not in US, you woudnt know that Red Indian is now a politically incorrect word..Same as some people in Bangladesh call Black American 'Negro' but call Whites 'Shaheb' out of the cu;ture we have...

However, I have to say his comment of 'Pair of those too' during the NZ tour trumps everying!!! :)

Fahim
October 12, 2011, 07:32 PM
he always says 'Hoiks the ball'

and i fnd it funny the way he says Hawkeye as 'Hok-I'

LOL

Tiger444
October 12, 2011, 08:02 PM

OH why god why!!!

That was hilarious. I cracked up when I heard that.

Another quote from what I remember that was really funny. Raqibul just shimmied down the wicket to hit a boundary off 1 of the Zimbabwean spinners and then Shamim Choundhury called out "Twinkle Toes Raqibul." That was hysterical.

lamisa
October 13, 2011, 07:41 AM
slither... lol!

Nadim
October 30, 2011, 11:36 PM
Feel sorry for him, didn't get his 10th wk haul..just missed out for 1 wk.

Anher
October 30, 2011, 11:44 PM
shamim is MOM in 2nd test. His super happy video just leaked from West Indian dressing room.
http://fuldans.se/?v=jnknugzszd

Murad
October 31, 2011, 12:02 AM
^^
:floor::floor:
Oh Anher bhai, You are the boss!!!

nakedzero
October 31, 2011, 12:11 AM
http://www.blackmagicexpert.com/img/black_magic.gif

dash
October 31, 2011, 12:53 AM
to hide from the problem is to find excuses in irrelevant staff..........shamim is a problem to your eardrums not to our ........batters......

Night_wolf
October 31, 2011, 01:22 AM
blaming shamim all the time is getting boring..we need a new goat

limon
October 31, 2011, 02:30 AM
Shamim, Athar, Jafarullah Sarafat....
Our great commentators!!!

Zeeshan
October 31, 2011, 05:25 PM
blaming shamim all the time is getting boring..we need a new goat

Agreed!

Only way I can see SC redeem his image is by joining BC with an avy in his yorkshire garments and get a Live Discussion going.

napoleonIV
November 1, 2011, 05:32 AM
Delectable shot, swiveling around.....the list goes on...

lamisa
November 1, 2011, 09:22 AM
3ta niye nilo ajke!

Boomerang
November 2, 2011, 12:26 PM
Shamim, Athar, Jafarullah Sarafat....
Our great commentators!!!

Missing khoda box... :(
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

MohammedC
November 2, 2011, 12:27 PM
Missing khoda box... :(
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

May Allah rest his soul.

simon
November 2, 2011, 01:44 PM
Khoda box is Eng e commentary korto naki shudhu bangla?
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Night_wolf
November 2, 2011, 01:46 PM
^sudhu bangla...bangladesh betar e...one of my fevs commies when i was young

roman
November 2, 2011, 02:27 PM
^sudhu bangla...bangladesh betar e...one of my fevs commies when i was young

TV teo dito majhe majhe. miss those days..

Dilscoop
November 2, 2011, 02:41 PM
commenting on a windies bowler's mohawk haircut..LOL
LOL! When did that happen?! What did he say?! Moc! Highlights please!

Seriously Shamim Chowdhury is Hilarious! Why do u have to comment on a mohawk....:P

It's because he comments on EVERYTHING, I MEAN EVERYTHING that comes on the screen. From a bird to boobs, EVERYTHING. Even if he was commentating on a cricket related topic, and something else came on, he'd just start talking about that.

Word of the Test: Perky.

Banglaguy
November 2, 2011, 05:20 PM
He once said: ''Naeem and Nasir are batting like the real bangladeshi batsmen''... :facepalm: