PDA

View Full Version : Ashraful goes!!! Bangladesh rock!!!

Shamim Mia
March 20, 2010, 12:43 PM
Looking at the current performance of the team, I have to say that every player are feeling more confident as days are going, when Bangladesh had Ashraful the players seems to be unconfident and not reliable. I am really happy that they are performing this way. Furthermore I also hope that they don’t bring any new players to the team which might destroy the good performance and spirit.

I don’t know whether the Bangla cricket fan realised that there are less run out now then when Ashraful played for the team. Please comment on this issue and any other.

How is the team performing now without Ashraful? leave your comment

Cric_blood
March 20, 2010, 12:45 PM
poll koi? welcome back mia bhai

Cric_blood
March 20, 2010, 12:46 PM
how banglacricket performing widout MIAA bhai??

Shamim Mia
March 20, 2010, 01:00 PM
how banglacricket performing widout MIAA bhai??

well i think they are performing well, as there are many people like we who started to open poll and entertain the bc members!!!

AsifTheManRahman
March 20, 2010, 01:02 PM
Shamim Mia, my life would have been so dry had it not been for your entertainment. If you don't entertain us Shamim Mia, who will?

Shamim Mia
March 20, 2010, 01:05 PM
Shamim Mia, my life would have been so dry had it not been for your entertainment. If you don't entertain us Shamim Mia, who will?

there are likes of me, who are opening thread with polls, so good luck to them!!!

Ajfar
March 20, 2010, 01:09 PM
miya bhai ki Shamim Choudhury er sathe kono relation ache naki

Shamim Mia
March 20, 2010, 01:10 PM
miya bhai ki Shamim Choudhury er sathe kono relation ache naki

nope 100% not? i am from miah family, not choudhury

Peace
March 20, 2010, 01:14 PM
there are likes of me, who are opening thread with polls, so good luck to them!!!

No one is comparable with you, Mia bhai.
These guys are jealous. In fact,they are jealous of the name of "Shamim".

Shamim Mia
March 20, 2010, 01:16 PM
No one is comparable with you, Mia bhai.
These guys are jealous. In fact,they are jealous of the name of "Shamim".

why would they be jeaous becuase of the name shamim?

BD-Shardul
March 20, 2010, 01:17 PM

You are so right. Fazal mamu and ZM are pedestrians compared to our grand entertainer Shamim mia.

Shamim Mia
March 20, 2010, 01:18 PM
You are so right. Fazal mamu and ZM are pedestrians compared to our grand entertainer Shamim mia.

thats a really nice complement to make!!! although i think fazal and ZM are really good entertainers

mishu
March 20, 2010, 01:18 PM
It was a good decision to drop Ash, caz of his nervousness.. And all the other guys used to rely on him to score, but now they realized they have to score on their own...

with loads of batsman knocking at the door of national team, he better weak up and perform...

eg; johrul . farhad hossain, shovagoto, shuvo, marshall ayub. anamual, tasamul, mahmudul, just to name few..

Peace
March 20, 2010, 01:19 PM
why would they be jeaous becuase of the name shamim?

I think Shamim is a posh name.

Shamim Mia
March 20, 2010, 01:20 PM
It was a good decision to drop Ash, caz of his nervousness.. And all the other guys used to rely on him to score, but now they realized they have to score on their own...

with loads of batsman knocking at the door of national team, he better weak up and perform...

eg; johrul . farhad hossain, shovagoto, shuvo, marshall ayub. anamual, tasamul, mahmudul, just to name few..

yep 100% right, and i also think ashraful will find it so hard to compete with them players you mentioned above!!!

Shamim Mia
March 20, 2010, 01:20 PM
I think Shamim is a posh name.

ok!!!

fishyguy
March 20, 2010, 01:42 PM
Ashraful to BD was Brian Lara to Windies. Bothe teams heavily depended on them in order to competetive. The difference being Lara was Lara and Ashraful was Ashraful. With him gone its like you are out of a toxic relationship,there was a ton of fighting but occasionally there were some great moments and you held on hoping those great moments would come more often but they never did. And then you broke up and life got much better, slowly but surely.

Bond
March 20, 2010, 01:45 PM
meaningless poll, can't you guys leave the legend alone?

Rabz
March 20, 2010, 02:02 PM
Dont worry, he'd be back.
Class is permanent.

Then, the team would rock even harder.

WarWolf
March 20, 2010, 02:04 PM
Where is the option...Bangladesh need only Shamim mia?

Shamim Mia
March 20, 2010, 02:09 PM
Class is permanent.

a class player will play good everyday, look at tendulkar!!!

Eshen
March 20, 2010, 02:10 PM
Yes, honorable defeats rock ;)

Shamim Mia
March 20, 2010, 02:11 PM
Yes, honorable defeats rock ;)

what do you mean?

i think they perform better without ash

kazis2007
March 20, 2010, 02:50 PM
we need ash in oeping slot

wiseshah
March 20, 2010, 03:01 PM
Where is nadim? He is missing from every thread.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Tiger444
March 20, 2010, 03:02 PM
meaningless poll, can't you guys leave the legend alone?

Bro, I'm a big fan of Ash as well but a legend? When I think of a legend, I think of Lara, Miandad, Tendulkar, etc. and you compare the stats of ash to them and its just a joke..yes he has legendary talent but when you look at him as a player he is far from legendary..an average of only 23 in both forms of the game is just poor in even Bangladesh cricket..yes he's won us games against top 8 teams but he hasnt done that enough to be considered a good batsman even..also if he was that important to the team don't you think the team would have skipped a beat? Ash has seemed pretty nonexistent for a while now..he has improved in temperament, i'll give him that but he is still the same Ash in the end..

Shamim Mia
March 20, 2010, 03:31 PM

i think only for t20 yes

Shamim Mia
March 20, 2010, 03:32 PM
Bro, I'm a big fan of Ash as well but a legend? When I think of a legend, I think of Lara, Miandad, Tendulkar, etc. and you compare the stats of ash to them and its just a joke..yes he has legendary talent but when you look at him as a player he is far from legendary..an average of only 23 in both forms of the game is just poor in even Bangladesh cricket..yes he's won us games against top 8 teams but he hasnt done that enough to be considered a good batsman even..also if he was that important to the team don't you think the team would have skipped a beat? Ash has seemed pretty nonexistent for a while now..he has improved in temperament, i'll give him that but he is still the same Ash in the end..

good point made

bujhee kom
March 20, 2010, 03:33 PM
Where is nadim? He is missing from every thread.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Ooohh Shah bhai, our Nadim is banned, I am very sad and I miss him so very much.

Bond
March 20, 2010, 03:36 PM

Ouch, that hurts bad! Well said though. Appreciate your honesty and also the language you used to prove your point, quite random to find polite members like you.

Still think this poll was needless, no point on creating a poll to whack Ashraful, we already know he is out of the team. Why some users do constantly bullies Ash even when he is not in the picture, shocking and it would be better if people keep it to rest. About time, show some maturity here.

Eshen
March 20, 2010, 03:38 PM
what do you mean?

I am afraid my attempt to explain what I mean will be futile. You need to take Zunaid bhai's Sarc 101 class.

Shamim Mia
March 20, 2010, 03:56 PM
Ouch, that hurts bad! Well said though. Appreciate your honesty and also the language you used to prove your point, quite random to find polite members like you.

Still think this poll was needless, no point on creating a poll to whack Ashraful, we already know he is out of the team. Why some users do constantly bullies Ash even when he is not in the picture, shocking and it would be better if people keep it to rest. About time, show some maturity here.

i am not bullying, i am making a point here. and it seems to be a fact, without him they perform well without any run out

Shamim Mia
March 20, 2010, 03:57 PM
I am afraid my attempt to explain what I mean will be futile. You need to take Zunaid bhai's Sarc 101 class.

brother can u speak the langaguge of planet earth please, not the language of planet mars,

thanks

Bruno
March 20, 2010, 04:44 PM
Shamim:

There is a flaw in your logic: The absence of Ashraful cannot be used to explain the performance/demise of other batsman.

I doubt the morale and confidence of 11 players on the team depended on one player-Ashraful. You are giving him too much credit unintentionally.

A batsman has to face the ball by himself on his own merits regardless of whether Ashraful is in the team or not.

As for runouts, if you look at the stats, they have not changed. BD still had its fair chance of runouts, without Ashraful. Its nothing alarming,just part of the game.

al-Sagar
March 20, 2010, 09:40 PM
there are two t20 tournaments for him to get a place in the t20 squad at this moment

Dhruvo
March 20, 2010, 10:12 PM
Looking at the current performance of the team, I have to say that every player are feeling more confident as days are going, when Bangladesh had Ashraful the players seems to be unconfident and not reliable. I am really happy that they are performing this way. Furthermore I also hope that they don’t bring any new players to the team which might destroy the good performance and spirit.

I don’t know whether the Bangla cricket fan realised that there are less run out now then when Ashraful played for the team. Please comment on this issue and any other.

How is the team performing now without Ashraful? leave your comment
The players were always confident and determined, even when Ashraful was there. Its just that when the off form Ashraful of today played, you could say that we played with 10 players. I am just eagerly waiting to see Ashraful regain his form (InshAllah he will) again, and by that I don't mean seeing that defensive ash who scores at a turtles pace, that's not an in form Ashraful. The in form ash is the one who scored the beautiful 100 against Australia, the one that gave England a scare by ripping apart their bowling lineup.

As for your poll question, yes we do need Ashraful but like I said, not the one we see today but the one we saw at Cardiff.

jisaan
March 21, 2010, 01:18 AM
the answer is - a 'BIG NO'

i am the one who proposed him to be sent back home from newzealand on a seperate flight.

he is like a 'virus'. even his presence in the team would encourange others to play nonsense cricket like him.

yes, he will play stroke-filled thrillers twice in every 100 innings, but we can't afford that any more.

we have seen him for almost a decade. but never did he play an innings of intelligence like nayeem did in ctg and, again, in dhaka....

So.... bye-bye Mr. Ashraful for good

jisaan
March 21, 2010, 01:22 AM
The players were always confident and determined, even when Ashraful was there. Its just that when the off form Ashraful of today played, you could say that we played with 10 players. I am just eagerly waiting to see Ashraful regain his form (InshAllah he will) again, and by that I don't mean seeing that defensive ash who scores at a turtles pace, that's not an in form Ashraful. The in form ash is the one who scored the beautiful 100 against Australia, the one that gave England a scare by ripping apart their bowling lineup.

As for your poll question, yes we do need Ashraful but like I said, not the one we see today but the one we saw at Cardiff.

yes, he will regain his form and at 59 for 5, he will dance down the wicket to get stumped in the 1st session of a test match (vs INDIA when he was playing shots to every corner) to make a mockery of cricketing common sense.

jisaan
March 21, 2010, 01:26 AM

in my village eleven... where getting out playing stupid shots can be reversed any time

riankhan
March 21, 2010, 04:58 AM
Class is permanent.

n brain is permanent too
I dont think his brain will develop so significantly from 0000 to 1%+
(Though I hope, wish....)

dolcevita
March 21, 2010, 07:33 AM
What is class ? Average of 22 in test..
Ash was over rated
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Shamim Mia
March 21, 2010, 09:02 AM
the answer is - a 'BIG NO'

i am the one who proposed him to be sent back home from newzealand on a seperate flight.

he is like a 'virus'. even his presence in the team would encourange others to play nonsense cricket like him.

yes, he will play stroke-filled thrillers twice in every 100 innings, but we can't afford that any more.

we have seen him for almost a decade. but never did he play an innings of intelligence like nayeem did in ctg and, again, in dhaka....

So.... bye-bye Mr. Ashraful for good

excellent comment and i agree with your ponit. but furthermore if he can show consistency then yes, if he averages 50 or more in the league then its a big yes

Shamim Mia
March 21, 2010, 09:03 AM
What is class ? Average of 22 in test..
Ash was over rated
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

yes another good point made here!!!

Shamim Mia
March 21, 2010, 09:54 AM
419 - all out, excellent work boys, shakibul on top with bowlings, lets fight untill the end!!!

Shamim Mia
March 23, 2010, 02:41 PM
4th day, another 40 runs will make them sweat? come on bangladesh!!! draw or fight till the end lol