PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Siddons thinks Zunaid Siddique is Imrul Keyes with an avg of 13

fishyguy
March 21, 2010, 05:53 PM
Looks like its pretty obvious why Imrul's in the 2nd test. Jamie Siddons doesn't even know his players. At the end of the podcast when asked abour Zunaid he calls him Imrul twice and mentions his average of 13 and that he is happy he finally contributed with a 100. Zunaid has an avg of 23 odd. Wonder who he thinks Imrul is? Maybe he thinks Razzak is Shakib thats why he put him in the team and also he thought that Shadat was Shafiul and wanted to include Shafiul but chose Shadat by mistake.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/tms/#playepisode3

Nafi
March 21, 2010, 05:55 PM
They look very similiar to be fair, but lets be fair, easy mistake to make.

Ajfar
March 21, 2010, 05:57 PM
ok so what's your point?

fishyguy
March 21, 2010, 05:59 PM

Well they actually don't look the same at all cuz Zunaid is the tallest player and his hair is different. But to confuse his average. Imrul has an average of 13 not Zunaid. And lets face it Imrul shouldve been dropped and If Siddons thinks Imrul got the 100 then he would definitely want him in. I mean Aftab played much better than Imrul and dropped

fishyguy
March 21, 2010, 06:00 PM
ok so what's your point?

That imrul's in the team cuz Siddons thinnks he scored the 100 not Zunaid, when imrul was a total failure and that maybe they wouldve droped him instead of Aftab

wiseshah
March 21, 2010, 06:00 PM

nah. they dont look like same at all. one is taller, other is short and chubby looking.

this is sad that coach doesnt know all his player and he has no idea about player outside national team also.

he had no clue abt shafiul's batting ability. I think as a coach his eyes and ear should be little more open. anyway, choosing player is our selectors duty but do u remember when whatmore went to practice matches and based on that performances, manjarul rana was selected in the national team.

camrul786
March 21, 2010, 06:08 PM
Looks like its pretty obvious why Imrul's in the 2nd test. Jamie Siddons doesn't even know his players. At the end of the podcast when asked abour Zunaid he calls him Imrul twice and mentions his average of 13 and that he is happy he finally contributed with a 100. Zunaid has an avg of 23 odd. Wonder who he thinks Imrul is? Maybe he thinks Razzak is Shakib thats why he put him in the team and also he thought that Shadat was Shafiul and wanted to include Shafiul but chose Shadat by mistake.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/tms/#playepisode3

Bro i dont mean to be disrespectful but you need to clean your ears mate...he clearly said IMROSE which is siddique's nickname, but fair enuf about the 13 average, but he neva sed imrul! lol

camrul786
March 21, 2010, 06:15 PM
Imrose? What kind of a name is that? Are you sure thats his name cuz maybe Siddons dosent know its Imrul and calls him Imrose cuz he's Aussie or something

haha lol, yh thts his nickname man...swer dwn..go on cricinfo aswell just to back me up, it says also known as imrose.

Junaid Siddique
Bangladesh

Full name Mohammad Junaid Siddique

Born October 30, 1987, Rajshahi

Current age 22 years 142 days

Major teams Bangladesh, Bangladesh A, Rajshahi Division

Nickname Imrose

Batting style Left-hand bat

Bowling style Right-arm offbreak

AsifTheManRahman
March 21, 2010, 06:15 PM
Imrose? What kind of a name is that? Are you sure thats his name cuz maybe Siddons dosent know its Imrul and calls him Imrose cuz he's Aussie or something
What kind of a name is fishyguy? Imrose is a common Bangladeshi name (with spelling variants) and in this case, it's Junaid's nick.

camrul786
March 21, 2010, 06:19 PM
What kind of a name is fishyguy? Imrose is a common Bangladeshi name (with spelling variants) and in this case, it's Junaid's nick.

see fishguy, my man ASIF knows siddique's nickname... man, u follow BD yet u dint know tht? im quite disappointed man lol...nah messing, but yh man imrose is his name

Nafi
March 21, 2010, 06:20 PM
Thread fail

fishyguy
March 21, 2010, 06:21 PM
Bro i dont mean to be disrespectful but you need to clean your ears mate...he clearly said IMROSE which is siddique's nickname, but fair enuf about the 13 average, but he neva sed imrul! lol

That makes sense but the avg of 13 if I were Zunaid i'd be worried and upset. Still worried because maybe he thinks Imrul's avg is 23 and thats why he keeps getting chances even though he has never justified it. Many unbiased observers thinks Imrul and Razzak have some compromising pictures of BCB selectors and keeps blackmailing them

BD-Shardul
March 21, 2010, 06:22 PM
[বাংলা]আমি সুতার মর্মোদ্ধারই করতে পারি নাই, কিন্তু তার আগেই দেখি ১০ খান জবাব।[/বাংলা]

camrul786
March 21, 2010, 06:22 PM
That makes sense but the avg of 13 if I were Zunaid i'd be worried and upset. Still worried because maybe he thinks Imrul's avg is 23 and thats why he keeps getting chances even though he has never justified it. Many unbiased observers thinks Imrul and Razzak have some compromising pictures of BCB selectors and keeps blackmailing them

bro, uve been outsmarted by all of us, trus me just close this thread or let bygones be bygones....dnt embarass urself anymore... dnt argue wen u clearly know ur wrong man...lol

Ajfar
March 21, 2010, 06:45 PM
bhai amake maaf kore diyen, I shouldn't have asked what's your point? I totally understand your point now, I feel like a blonde for not understanding you point. i'm gonna go sit in the corner for 10 min and punish myself for not understanding this.

Bond
March 21, 2010, 06:49 PM
You guys are being a little harsh on fishyguy bro. He didn't knew the nickname of Junaid, big deal.

camrul786
March 21, 2010, 06:51 PM
You guys are being a little harsh on fishyguy bro. He didn't knew the nickname of Junaid, big deal.

Actually u r right, fishguy am sorry bro...
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Nafi
March 21, 2010, 06:56 PM

We have the right to defend our coach's name. :ticking:

NKVDv2
March 21, 2010, 07:56 PM

well, he's the person who made it into a big deal

godzilla
March 21, 2010, 08:18 PM
How is this a dilema? I made mistakes many times with people's name and so did you probably ...

Zunaid
March 21, 2010, 08:20 PM
It is time to give this a rest.

cricket_king
March 21, 2010, 08:52 PM
Lawl. This thread appears to have died.