PDA

View Full Version : Dont they?

Cric_blood
March 21, 2010, 11:00 PM
dont they realize that they made a mistake?
dont they c them during break?
dont others give feedback to them?
dont they c them when they return to hotel and watch highlight?
dont they hv bloddy brain?
dont they like to be fair?
dont they want tigers to win?
dont they hv enuf money?

I am talking about our biggest enimy ( even more than loita and players like raqib)>>>> umpirez

unda_bhai
March 21, 2010, 11:03 PM
this is unblievable. the extent of this prejudice and incpmtence. how was a sied supposed win a game with this load of crappe

Bond
March 21, 2010, 11:04 PM
"The Bangladesh coach Jamie Siddons is in the umpires room really letting his views be heard, by the looks of things. As well he might. " cricinfo

I wish the BCB board members do something about it. Enough is enough.

Cric_blood
March 21, 2010, 11:05 PM
"The Bangladesh coach Jamie Siddons is in the umpires room really letting his views be heard, by the looks of things. As well he might. " cricinfo

I wish the BCB board members do something about it. Enough is enough.

thnkx atleast he iz doing his best!

al-Sagar
March 21, 2010, 11:12 PM
no they dont.....

they just count the money they are getting

czone
March 21, 2010, 11:15 PM
This whole umpiring thing is disgusting! It is a fiasco!! BCB should demand an explanation from the match referee hence the ICC. Really is there a cnspiracy against Bangladesh???

Cric_blood
March 22, 2010, 12:35 AM
CI telling rubel villager:

Shakib Al Hasan to Bell, FOUR, wild, looping full toss from Shakib and Bell swung it away to deep square leg where the fielder made a complete mess of cutting it off. Village.

RazabQ
March 22, 2010, 12:50 AM
@ blood. CI's saying the cricket is of a village cricket standard - as it should. And it was Shafiul

auntu
March 22, 2010, 01:10 AM
I saw JS in the match referee's room.
I like it. Good move.

FaHiMa
March 22, 2010, 06:14 AM
we are talking about the umps right? lol

dont they realize that they made a mistake? -Nope, its no mistake to them they did what they were supposed to do---what they were asked to do?? hmm!
dont they c them during break? probably know best to avoid everyone when they know they`ve made idiotic decisions like that.
dont others give feedback to them? probably. but they have plugs in their ears.
dont they c them when they return to hotel and watch highlight? nope they lay in their jacuzzi full of cash.
dont they hv bloddy brain? uhh what do you think?
dont they like to be fair? Not when its BD--- NO!
dont they want tigers to win? Yes, ofcourse! Thats why they gave the right decisions! /:)
dont they hv enuf money? they dont seem to think so.

kalpurush
March 22, 2010, 06:16 AM
I saw JS in the match referee's room.
I like it. Good move.

I am now waiting to see how our media reacts....

dolcevita
March 22, 2010, 06:48 AM
why we don't install urds ?
in eng there will be URDS?

nsd3
March 22, 2010, 07:36 AM
Debutant umpires are sent here to gain experience as ICC can't think of sending these craps to officiate Ashes, Indo-Pak series etc. So ICC might say "you have to accept it as part of the game".

Cric_blood
March 22, 2010, 07:39 AM
Debutant umpires are sent here to gain experience as ICC can't think of sending these craps to officiate Ashes, Indo-Pak series etc. So ICC might say "you have to accept it as part of the game".

thats wt we r gona hear today

dolcevita
March 22, 2010, 07:44 AM
mate can't blame the foreign umper...Enamul Haque Modi has done the same thing

AK420
March 22, 2010, 09:56 AM
I want ti attract attention, my only opinion is tha this howlers are intentional. The ICC do not expect BD to win against England. And if the umpires dont give out, nothing the players can do.