PDA

View Full Version : How many times can you get it wrong?

Nasif
March 22, 2010, 03:00 AM
Apparently, as many times as you want!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbhcZ8eiTJ8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbhcZ8eiTJ8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

WarWolf
March 22, 2010, 03:05 AM
This is getting too much. I cannot take it any more.

Tormuz
March 22, 2010, 03:06 AM
No idea. Match fixing going on?

baisab
March 22, 2010, 03:10 AM
Right, so after this last over will leave for tea and shouldnt return in my opinion, there is no ther way to protest.

Rabz
March 22, 2010, 05:04 AM
When you play Bangladesh, as many times as you want to.
There is no right or wrong.

FaHiMa
March 22, 2010, 05:43 AM
as long you have tucker hill moni .........heck its all of them. Nothing can save BD. lol

nura43
March 22, 2010, 05:47 AM
There should be a way out of this injustice. BD should reject These umpires.

FaHiMa
March 22, 2010, 05:50 AM
There should be a way out of this injustice. BD should reject These umpires.

you reject them ...then what ? some others are going to come along and do the same!
well guess it doesnt hurt to try!

PoorFan
March 22, 2010, 06:17 AM
We fans should send protest e-mail to BCCI & ICC with this You-Tube link. Yes hundreds of e-mail to BCCI too, I mean it.

Miraz
March 22, 2010, 06:22 AM
Making mistakes against Bangladesh won't cost them anything. Who cares?

Had they made similar mistakes against England,their umpiring career would have been in tatters.

Sohel
March 22, 2010, 06:27 AM
Things that repeat themselves this often cease to be coincidental and become just the sort pattern that can and do bring the game into disrepute. ICC must act. The combination of mandatory review and umpire appraisal based on scrutiny will start the process, but get rid of the cancer first. Asoka, Saheba, Moni, Tucker, Hill and Parker have no place in cricket except as peanut vendors.

cricket_pagol
March 22, 2010, 06:38 AM
Apparently, as many times as you want!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbhcZ8eiTJ8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DbhcZ8eiTJ8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So many wrong decision on a single day is just absolutely unacceptable!!!

al-Sagar
March 22, 2010, 06:53 AM
ICC CHIEF was in the ground today. perhaps he can do anything to this

pervez mia
March 22, 2010, 07:04 AM
What more can we expect? We got third class umpires for a third class fixture no one cares about. The fact of the matter is both these umpires are beginners at the international level. It's not a co-incidence that we have one umpire (Hill) that's only been on the ICC elite panel for less than 1 year and another umpire (tucker)is officiating in only his 2nd test match. Its unaccpetable that whilst an INTERNATIONAL TEST MATCH is being played here you have the best umpires in the world umpiring in the IPL and what's even worse is Aleem Dar, who is regarded as one of the best is doing duties as the TV (third) UMPIRE in New Zealand... what a joke!!! I am so infuriated right now... what has happened here is beyond imagination... The ICC and the two fools also acting as umpires should be ashamed of this...

zainab
March 22, 2010, 07:06 AM
BCB has to make a complaint to the ICC signed by every player and cricket official in BD, they also have to provide proof. Now, if David Morgan is there, why dont the President of the Board address these grievances? Dont the BCB have to sign to accept an umpire for a match? They should know by now which umpires are biased towards BD.
It is true that the umpires punish Bangladesh more than any other nation in the world, come to think of it, their own umpires do it towards them.

Ananna
March 22, 2010, 07:15 AM
How about sending an email to ICC from us, the fans? I know thats not gonna change anything, atleast we can protest thatway.

Naimul_Hd
March 22, 2010, 07:30 AM
How about sending an email to ICC from us, the fans? I know thats not gonna change anything, atleast we can protest thatway.

they will move those to SPAM ! :(

dolcevita
March 22, 2010, 07:38 AM

the icc's chief was in SRBN...

_Rafi_
March 22, 2010, 08:33 AM
You better show it to Mr. Morgan who is in Bangladesh. They made a system called 'UDRS' to tackle these type of mistakes(infact big mistakes) which is available only for richer countries(Aus,Nz,Eng,Ind,SA). BD board is definitely a poor board which cant afford UDRS and ICC decides not to share cost. So where is justice and how all huge amount of moneys are spent by ICC begotten from revenues of ICC's events.

Ananna
March 22, 2010, 08:40 AM
If I made half the mistakes these morons made, I would have been jobless long time ago.

AsifTheManRahman
March 22, 2010, 08:48 AM
This is just too demoralizing. If it's a tricky call, then by all means get it wrong. It's not ideal, but I think we can live with it.

But when it's plumber than a plumb from a plumb tree in Plumbshire, someone needs to get slapped on the wrist especially when it's happening over and over.

ialbd
March 22, 2010, 09:44 AM
this is beyond tolerable....
I used to ignore these thinking what goes around comes around.... but its all one way traffic here...

Bruno
March 22, 2010, 10:01 AM
Sometimes......you just have to give it up. I think thats what will happen in the last three days of the test.

They are already broken.......its over guys.

Roni_uk
March 22, 2010, 10:35 AM
My question is do the umpires even know that they have made so many mistakes? IMHO, Shakib should hold the game up next time umpire fails to give a clear decision.

AK420
March 22, 2010, 10:41 AM
Only God can help us win

DJ Sahastra
March 22, 2010, 11:38 AM
The last one should've been a no-brainer. You get hit being on backfoot, in front of the stumps or any stump- the ball is going nowhere other than where it can sends bails flying - that is elementary dr watson. It's an out 10 out of 10 times.

I'll be interested in seeing all the contentious decisons. Anyone?

Beamer
March 22, 2010, 11:48 AM
That Rubel denial was painful to fathom. I was celebrating, but came crashing down to earth after the denial. May be, the leg before in question needed to be shoved down the throat of the umpire ( was it Tucker or Hill? doesn't matter ) for him to realize that it was crashing on to the stumps. UDRS or No UDRS, that was a decision an umpire needs to call correctly just for the sake of his professional pride. These two clowns are a mockery of cricket. I usually don't comment on umpring howlers, and take it as a part of the game, but these two have made me inch towards joining conspiracy theorists club. I think these two will live in infamy for the rest of our lives. Just as we remember Multan, Asoka ( repeat offender ).

Tony Hills ( TH ) and Rod Tucker ( RT ) goes in the history books, and just to remember them for ever, I hereby propose this short initialized word to re-name these two, so we don't forget.

THREAT --> Tony Hills Rod effing ahole Tucker.

al Furqaan
March 22, 2010, 12:21 PM
i hope Eshen bhai will concede now and let me off the hook of making an actual count of umpiring howlers for and against us in 2010.

ahms
March 22, 2010, 12:45 PM
We are unfortunate, all good umpires are officiating in IPL. So here we go, only option play harder, give your 200%; show the world we can beat England and umpires.

M.H.Rubel
March 22, 2010, 12:51 PM
After the match during press briefing england captain said that there were some bad decisions from the umpirer today but i have nothing to do that were umpirers decision.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

RazabQ
March 22, 2010, 01:10 PM
i hope Eshen bhai will concede now and let me off the hook of making an actual count of umpiring howlers for and against us in 2010.Asaad - he has!!
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showpost.php?p=1120226&postcount=103

WarWolf
March 22, 2010, 01:15 PM
Guys please check this...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/england/8578682.stm

Even English guys are ashamed of it.

auntu
March 22, 2010, 01:25 PM
I can't call it wrong decisions any more.
They are doing it on purpose.
Pure biased.

cricket_dorshok
March 22, 2010, 01:28 PM
no Auntu bhai. they are not biased, they are pure english. they are playing their best. unfortunately, our 11 tigers need to play against 13 english bilai.