PDA

View Full Version : Changes for Forthcoming Tests

baisab
March 22, 2010, 03:16 PM
Hi guys
<o:p> </o:p>
Here are my thoughts on some changes that I think need to be made for the forthcoming tests, please feel free to contribute your thoughts.
Player changes
Players out – Abdur Razzak, he is not a test player and I had doubts all along when he was included in the squad and he proved it with his forgettable performances.
Player in – Mohammad Rafique – yes you read it right, our finest lefty (although Shakib is making ground) and a test centurion, to this day I still don’t understand why the board had to force the retirement onto him, and he even said that he thinks he had another 2 years left in him (look at Jayasurya who is still playing). If you have any doubts about his form check out his match winning contribution not so long ago (3 sixes from Razzak (http://www.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/story/430751.html)). Just give him a chance and he will play his heart out, just imagine him and Shakib bowling in tandem from both ends, they would choke up any batting line up.

http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/112600/112607.jpg

still looks as fresh as ever (Jan 11, 2010 Cricinfo)
<o:p></o:p>
<o:p>
</o:p>
Opener with Tamim
Imrul is not an opener and he proved it time and time again, however he may still have some worth down the order. Having said that though I don’t think there is anyone else who is good enough to open at the moment, the only player perhaps to replace his position is Mushy due to his solid technique. Who do you think can replace him?

<o:p></o:p><o:p> </o:p> Wicket keeping
Mushy needs to let go of his gloves and concentrate only on his batting and perhaps some slip fielding.
Potential replacements
<o:p></o:p>Jahurul Islam – I’m not sure about him as he missed a sitter, maybe another mushy in the making.
Junaid Siddique – some of you have already mentioned this, definitely worth trying him, clean catcher of the ball and seems to have betters reflexes for catching than the above 2.
<o:p>
</o:p>
Jahurul Islam
<o:p></o:p>Had the worst start to his international career, duck and a dropped catch, lets wait and see what he can do in the second innings.
Rokibul Hasan
This kid has potential but his mental make up is a concern, exactly what made him take such a bold step is still left unanswered, all that we’ve herd is speculation and we probably wouldn’t know until he opens up. I’m still finding it hard to forgive him for the fiasco he caused leading up to the test, the timing was all wrong.
Overall though I think our team is well balanced at the moment and will need to be tweaked and adjusted depending on the conditions.

dolcevita
March 22, 2010, 03:30 PM
We just desperetly need Mohammad Rafique
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Ajfar
March 22, 2010, 03:44 PM
Imrul and Zunaed will have a horrible time in England. At least Zunaed is a bit confident now, if he puts some more extra effort into in maybe something good will come out, but I don't know where Kayes is heading, even though he did score that 100 in NZ and got some runs against ENG at home, so I don't mind seeing him in ODI but we have to look somewhere else for test. I'd ask for Jahrul but that would just shatter his confidence playing against Broad at co. at England.

AsifTheManRahman
March 22, 2010, 03:51 PM
Imrul and Zunaed will have a horrible time in England.
I get the same feeling too. They'll have to play out of their skins to succeed. All power to them if they do.

I suspect Rahim, Nayeem, Tamim and even Riyad will have good times in England.

I'd ask for Jahrul but that would just shatter his confidence playing against Broad at co. at England.
Maybe he should only play Holland, Scotland and Ireland this time. Should be valuable experience.

Ajfar
March 22, 2010, 04:00 PM
I get the same feeling too. They'll have to play out of their skins to succeed. All power to them if they do.

well good thing is we play quite a few practice matches, so It might not be a bad idea to have Imrul in the team, give him some chances during the practice matches.

I suspect Rahim, Nayeem, Tamim and even Riyad will have good times in England.

That will be real test for our core batsman's. We will get to find out how quickly they can adapt to the new atmosphere. The rising bounce will be a test for all of our batsman.

Maybe he should only play Holland, Scotland and Ireland this time. Should be valuable experience.

definitely. we should take these teams seriously but at the same time we should give one or two rookie a go, like shuvo, saqlain for example.

BangladeshFan
March 22, 2010, 04:08 PM
I like the idea of Rafiq, he definitely could contribute and he is a very good choker of runs. We can definitely use him for a year or two, he can bat better than razzak or enam and his fielding cant be worse than rajjak. I dont think age matters much for a spinner and specially in tests. I am all for Rafiq in tests.

Ashraf-FTP
March 22, 2010, 04:21 PM
Rafique has always been the better choice. And still is. He should be back. No more Enamul or Raj crap.

Fazal
March 22, 2010, 04:57 PM
Regarding how good Rafiq was, we need to move forward, not backward in history to feel up the gaps.

And by this we should also know the predictable end result we will end up with when we select the player based on past record ingoring the present form.

And in Razzak, he was neither a TEST solution in the past, nor a present solution, and most likely will not be a future solution for our TEST spinner slot.

So what we do? Its time to bring the new kid in the block and see what he can do... either it Saqlin or whoever, I don;t care, bring someone who is talented but also in form.

mij
March 22, 2010, 05:33 PM
What Razzak is doing in test, he should be in ODI and T20, has he done anything in test match previously?

wiseshah
March 22, 2010, 07:23 PM
Rafiq is aged man, I don't think he can field all 5 days, too much asking.

At this moment enam jr or shuvo. Are my choice
no razzaq
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Gowza
March 22, 2010, 07:56 PM
i think probably shuvo instead of razzak, maybe bring dhiman in as keeper and put jahurul as 2nd opener, i believed in imrul and gave him his chances but 10 tests and still hasn't passed 33? i guess he's just not quite ready yet.

i think atm we keep junaid at #3 until someone better from domestics shows up or until one of mushy/riyad/naeem are ready to take over the #3 slot, this means that shuvo's spot is up in the air depending on conditions, if pace friendly then we swap him for a 3rd pacer.

please no rafique, as others have said lets move forward.

sadi
March 22, 2010, 08:05 PM
Shuvo or Saqlain deserves a chance in test.

Sohel
March 22, 2010, 08:26 PM
1. Tamim (Bat): Nobrainer.

2. Vacant (Bat): Imrul needs 2 more years of A Team performances before coming back and sustaining success here. Until he's ready, I'd try the experienced, gifted and more mature Nafees Iqbal as a temporary solution before trying out NCL, Academy or U19/23 newbies unlikely to sustain success here. Guys like Shubhagoto, Jahurul, Sabbir and perhaps SR Shubho need to be carefully groomed over a period of time to compete with Imrul, still our best bet IMHO, when the time comes. That's the reality of our opening slot. Looking at NCL numbers alone and never looking at or assessing the quality of what ACTUALLY happens there in comparison to the opposition and conditions at the highest level is annoying and moronic.

3. Junaid (Bat): We need a "virtual opener" here and he fits the bill. I think he has become a different player after his maiden test 100. More confident with better technique, I hope he continues to get stronger and become the asset he needs to be.

4. Mushfiq (Bat): Nobrainer solution at numebr 4, period.

5, 6 and 7. Riyad (AR), Shakib (AR) and Nayeem (Bat-PTB) can be rotated here depending on form, condition and match situation. I believe Riyad will continue to improve and become a strike bowler, but Nayeem would be better of focusing on his batting. He's a batsman, a good one and that's the fact.

8. Shahin Hossain (WK): Can graft. If Dhiman can learn to bat sensibly, improve his lateral footwork and plays the angles better with his whole body, he can compete with Shahin.

9. Shafiul (Seamer): Continues to improve with ball and bat.

10. Vacant (Specialized Slow Bowler): I'd try and use Enam as a specialized, aggressive and wicket-taking specialized slow bowler before the immensely gifted Shaju Datta comes of age. In seaming conditions requiring a third seamer, I'd go with Shubhashish Roy.

11. Rubel (Seamer): Nobrainer.

Gowza
March 22, 2010, 08:41 PM
sohel brother, you've always spoken well of saju datta, no one else even mentions the guy, wondering why you have so much faith in him? maybe give a little insight to his type of bowling, how he bowls etc?

as far as the 2nd opener spot goes i really think it's time to let imrul develop somewhere else for a bit of time, that means the only current option for 2nd opener is jahurul as he's the only inform opener (other than tamim) in BD atm, unless you put junaid back at #2. guys like shuvagoto, marshall, shamsur, sabbir etc aren't openers, maybe they can be groomed as #3's but i think maybe they would be better middle order bats (although sabbir may take a spot as an allrounder).

also why nafis iqbal? he hasn't really done much at all for the last few years.

Sohel
March 22, 2010, 08:51 PM
I don't look at just the numbers and play fantasy cricket with reality. I try watch the games themselves whenever I can, and try to contextualize what I see. Sometimes I turn out to be wrong and sometimes not. But I think of my opinion as carefully formulated based on WHAT I ACTUALLY SEE WITH MY OWN FREAKIN' EYES BECAUSE I LIVE HERE!!!

Nafees Iqbal is experienced with natural ability and elegance and I think he deserves a go, period. He like the others I've mentioned at that slot, can all become good players of the new ball because of ability to sight quality pace earlier than others in our domestic scene.

Shaju (http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/player/236238.html) has the natural ability to turn the ball, use drift if offered, and has excellent flight, pace and well scripted line and length variations. He also uses different angles and has the type of wicket-taking aggression and hunger necessary to play test cricket. Incredible for a (possibly) 17-18-year old. I watched him debut at 13-14 a few years ago and was blown away by his ability to set traps and buy wickets. I'll put my money on him to become the top SLA in test cricket once groomed carefully.

Gowza
March 22, 2010, 10:07 PM
it's all good mate, not criticising, genuinely interested in your opinion and insight. thanks for the response.

bangalee20
March 22, 2010, 10:14 PM
Folks, I hate to say this:
We need Kapali and/or Ashraful. Both have talents and can be used in Test as all-rounder.

al-Sagar
March 23, 2010, 01:50 AM
1. Tamim (Bat): Nobrainer.

2. Vacant (Bat):
3. Junaid (Bat):
4. Mushfiq (Bat):
5, 6 and 7. Riyad (AR), Shakib (AR) and Nayeem (Bat-PTB)
8. Shahin Hossain (WK):
9. Shafiul (Seamer):
10. Vacant (Specialized Slow Bowler):
11. Rubel (Seamer): Nobrainer.

i almost like ur selection. actually not selection.... combination.

in no 2 we can move junaid. and then play either jahurul or farhad or shuvagoto. in no 3. if we play jahurul we can also give him a chance in no 2 as he is the only opener out of those. bu i was not eager to debut anybody in england. so if possible, let recall either nafees iqbal or mehrab junior preferably.

4,5,6,7 same with u.
at 8 a WK batsmen is prefered. dhiman, saghir, shahin, anamul.... whoever is the best.
9,10,11.... 3 seamer out of shafiul,rubel, nazmul, robin, mashrafe, sajidul,dollar

also at no 8 additrional 4th spinner, or a contant line length spinner like suhrawardi shuvo can be played.

Cric_blood
March 23, 2010, 02:08 AM
can u believ it???? dropped!!!!!!!!!!!

IanW
March 23, 2010, 02:41 AM
Yeah, I'd bring back Rafique as well.

Equinox
March 23, 2010, 03:45 AM
My Test XI from now on:
Tamim Iqbal
Johirul Islam
Zunaed Siddique
Mushfiqur Rahim
Mahmudullah
Naeem Islam
Shakib Al Hasan
Dhiman Ghosh+
Shafiul Islam
Shahadat Hossain/Enamul Haque or Abdur Razzak (depending on pitch and opposition)
Rubel Hossain

12th man: Rokibul Hasan (after he serves his sentence)

al-Sagar
March 23, 2010, 05:47 AM
My Test XI from now on:
Tamim Iqbal
Johirul Islam
Zunaed Siddique
Mushfiqur Rahim
Mahmudullah
Naeem Islam
Shakib Al Hasan
Dhiman Ghosh+
Shafiul Islam
Shahadat Hossain/Enamul Haque or Abdur Razzak (depending on pitch and opposition)
Rubel Hossain

12th man: Rokibul Hasan (after he serves his sentence)

u rather giv me a chance instead of raj.

with 2-3 weeks physical training back into shape, i may bowl better in tests than raj. i used be a medium pacer, but perhaps now i have to bowl off spins with variations of occasional doosra, and faster yorkers

aklemalp
March 23, 2010, 10:32 AM
shuvo can replace razzak

rinathq
March 23, 2010, 10:47 AM
Tamim
Junaed
Johirul/ Nazimuddin
Faisal
Mahmudullah
Sakib
Mushfiq
Naeem
Shafiul
Enamul Hq. Jnr
Rubel hossian/ Dolar Mahmud

AK420
March 23, 2010, 11:01 AM
Imrul does not even deserve to get chance in the lower order, even Aftab and SN deserves more oppurtunity. Tamim's partner(not life partner), must be someone who is quick between the wickets(not like ZS), who wastes less baalllls(Unlike IK). The partner must also give him more confidence than demotivate him and hinder his progress.

BangladeshFan
March 23, 2010, 11:33 AM
Imrul is a waste of a spot, even though today he was unlucky to get bowled, but he never gives the confidence that he will score big. I havent seen Zahirul bat in 2nd innings but judging by the feedbacks in here I think he deserve to be among the top 4. Then We still have a vacant spot at number 4. Either Raqibul gets it, even though he hasnt done much either apart from that practice match against england or we have to go back to ashraful , aftab or SN. For tests in England Raq is not available , so either of Ash, Aftab or SN has to come in and my vote will go to Ash. I think having another player debut in england along with new Zahirul will be too much of a risk.

Ajfar
March 23, 2010, 11:44 AM
Imrul should be part of the holland/ireland tour squad. I'm not sure if his problems with short balls will get fixed so quickly by playing couple practice matches at England. Isn't Jahrul an opener? why not let him open with tamim in the practice matches and see how he does. I'd ask for Zunaed to go up one spot and open with Tamim, but he just scored a century playing at number 3, and he had 2 pretty good starts just needed to convert them. So it will probably be better if we just let him get his groove on before we move him around. As for number 4 nayeem is a serious contender for that spot, follow by riyad, mushy and shakib. That leaves us space for an extra all rounder/spinner. Either Shuvo or Saqlain sajib or even Enam jr. but please no razzak.

Fazal
March 23, 2010, 11:49 AM
Imrul is a waste of a spot, even though today he was unlucky to get bowled, but he never gives the confidence that he will score big. I havent seen Zahirul bat in 2nd innings but judging by the feedbacks in here I think he deserve to be among the top 4. Then We still have a vacant spot at number 4. Either Raqibul gets it, even though he hasnt done much either apart from that practice match against england or we have to go back to ashraful , aftab or SN. For tests in England Raq is not available , so either of Ash, Aftab or SN has to come in and my vote will go to Ash. I think having another player debut in england along with new Zahirul will be too much of a risk.

You want Imrul's head... ta to bhujlam. Kintu failed to understand how Aftab or Ash will solvle the problem? What they have done recently to deserve a comeback so quickly?

The way you show your patience to old rejects like Aftab and Ash, I hope you show a fraction of that to young players like Imrul. Thats where I see double standard in your logic.

Sorry to put you on the spot.

Beamer
March 23, 2010, 12:36 PM
Imrul can't be opening in tests anymore. I will move Zunaid up to open with Tamim. Jahirul needs to be given plenty of opportunity now at no.4. A debutant deserves that. 5,6,7,8 are pretty much set. Who will be the no.3? Don't be surprised if our old friend is back next series. Thats what will porbably happen.

al Furqaan
March 23, 2010, 12:45 PM
Imrul can't be opening in tests anymore. I will move Zunaid up to open with Tamim. Jahirul needs to be given plenty of opportunity now at no.4. A debutant deserves that. 5,6,7,8 are pretty much set. Who will be the no.3? Don't be surprised if our old friend is back next series. Thats what will porbably happen.

i dont want to move zunaid up. he's finally doing well...keep him there.

let ash open. he's as muhc an opener as he is a no 3, so i don't see any harm. 0-10 runs will be scored regardless of where he bats, so why jeopordize junaid's production?

OMG, i just realized i am now Fazal - BC's resident dushto-pola was right all along - well sorta (more on that later).

AsifTheManRahman
March 23, 2010, 12:51 PM
Ash:Fazal::Aftab:ATMR

Beamer
March 23, 2010, 12:55 PM
i dont want to move zunaid up. he's finally doing well...keep him there.

let ash open. he's as muhc an opener as he is a no 3, so i don't see any harm. 0-10 runs will be scored regardless of where he bats, so why jeopordize junaid's production?

OMG, i just realized i am now Fazal - BC's resident dushto-pola was right all along - well sorta (more on that later).

Thats what will end up happening. They will move Z up. Ash will be brought back to play at 3 or 4. We will discuss this at appropriate time.

WarWolf
March 23, 2010, 01:03 PM
Ash:Fazal::Aftab:ATMR

:lol::lol:

Bikhari
March 23, 2010, 02:24 PM
It's gonna be a 16 man squad for sure as well as 4/5 reserves because of the long tour.

Test squad:
1.Shakib
2.Tamim
3.Zunaid
4.Ashraful
5.Zuhurul
6.Shuvo
7.Rubel
8.Shafiul
9.Robin (must. His swing will be very useful)
10.Mushy
11.Rokibul
12.Talha/Mashrafe
13.Riyad
14.Naim
15.Shagir/Mithun/Dhiman
16.Kayes? or Faisal

Reserve: Enam jr, saqlain Shajib, Faisal, Shuvogoto Hom?

ODI Squad
1. Shakib
2. Mushy
3. Ashraful
4. Tamim
5. Riyad
6. Naim
7. Razzak
8. Shafiul
9. Rubel
10. Zunaid
11. Kayes
12. Zuhurul
13. Nazmul or Rassel
14. Mashrafe/Talha
15. Shuvo
16. Aftab or Raqibul

Reserve: Aftab/Rokibul, Nazmul/Rassel, Robin/Talha, Mithun/Shagir/Dhiman

rinathq
March 23, 2010, 02:56 PM

I dunt think Siddons will break the "winning" combination.
at 3 i would love to see Faisal Hossain. Its high time we giv him a chance.

Imtiazk
March 23, 2010, 03:27 PM
My fifteen will be :

Tamim
Junaid
Mushfiq
Rakibul
Mahmudullah
Naeem
Shakib
Dhiman or Shahin [ I am going by Sohel's recommendation here ]
Shafiul
Rubel
Rasel [ I wouldn't go to England without him ]

There will be no second wicket-keeper as that would be Mushfiq.

I am assuming Mashrafe will not be fit.

Razzak or Shuvo
Aftab
Nazmul
Ashraful [ a red rag to many of you - Asif might launch a missile anytime ]

Why Ashraful ? I also wanted him dropped. But now when picking 15, I cannot overlook class and suddenly I realise the cupboard is bare ! Aftab , for the same reason. If impetuousness is a crime, and it is, Shakib and Tamim are no innocents either. Tamim was out today after 3 lives !!!

I am really not that convinced anymore regarding Enamul. Razzak, better or worse, has a good ODI pedigree. We do not have too many choices. I actually saw Shuvo in Dhaka in the 2nd ODI. His final over batting gave me a tiny glimpse of his capabilities. I don't know much about his bowling. The batting will be strengthened with his presence.

Imtiazk
March 23, 2010, 03:32 PM
I dunt think Siddons will break the "winning" combination.
at 3 i would love to see Faisal Hossain. Its high time we giv him a chance.

Is this the same Faisal Hossain who went to the West Indies in 2004 ?

To quote J P McEnroe "You can't be serious" !!!

Fazal
March 23, 2010, 03:41 PM
Yes we can play better without those old rejects,the dead woods. By this time it should be clear to all.

But looks like people are still dreaming ....

There should be no place for Aftab and Ashraful untile they proved in lower lavel thta they have changed.

And yes Tamim, and Sakib is infected with same same decease that Ashraful spreaded. And that should be another reason not to bring him back now before he is desease free. And yes Tamim, and Sakib in a way guilty of similar crime, but atlest they are successful for now, that thats the reason they are still in the team.
And yes, unlike some people thinks, we indeed have a potential replcaement players in our domestic league. Only thing we have to do, is give them chance and be patient an dlet them grow.

Enough is enough... enough time spent on Ash and Aftab at the sacrifise of the team's interest. If they (Aftab and Ashraf) need to come, they need to show it in the local league and team-a first. let them play against Wi team-A and prove a point before talking about bringing them back.

Fazal
March 23, 2010, 03:43 PM
Is this the same Faisal Hossain who went to the West Indies in 2004 ?

To quote J P McEnroe "You can't be serious" !!!

Sorry I couldn't resist... when someone bring 2004 example to evaluate a player in 2010, I have to say the same i.e "You can't be serious". You know 6 years is a long time in cricket, and players changes drastically during that time one way or another.

inspyr9
March 23, 2010, 03:45 PM
I think given time and opportunities jahurul will be a good addition to the team. lucky or unlucky imrul hasnt scored anything in ten tests. jahurul's 43 is already higher than imrul's 33. and razzak is useless even shakib was complaining today how he had no support on the other end. i would play enam or even kapali(good leg spinner) in place of him. so my team at home condition would be
tamim
jahurul
junaed
rakibul
riyad
shakib
mushfiq
naeem
kapali/enamul
rubel
shafiul

Imtiazk
March 23, 2010, 03:49 PM
Sorry I couldn't resist... when someone bring 2004 example to evaluate a player in 2010, I have to say the same i.e "You can't be serious". You know 6 years is a long time in cricket, and players changes drastically during that time one way or another.

Point taken. However, most of our run-getters in NCL seem like fish out of water in International matches. People like Mushfiq were inducted at age 16/17 because they displayed a certain class. We are seeing the fruits 5 years later.

Mahmudullah did come through the NCL system. I don't know much about Naeem. Tamim was picked up like Mushfiq from outside the system for the same reason. Connections helped. But no blame there.

fishyguy
March 24, 2010, 03:23 AM
Its a now brainer who shouldnt be in the the team, that bhimrul and razzak. Aftab should replace bhimrul and Zunaid should open, him and Tamim have had a few good partnerships together the one in New zealand and also against India. Bhimrul is brainless and cant play and Razzak is pathetic. They'll need to get a pace bowler for England if they open with Razzak in England they will be the laughing stock of the cricketing world. Plus 2 SLA bowling all the time allows the batsman to get used to the bowling. Mullah should be used in combination with Shakib. Mullahs' role should be to keep it tight and build pressure and Shakib to attack. They really need to start putting faith in Rubel to open with Shafiul or else how will he learn. Mullah also has poor technique where he plants his front foot out and plays away from the body. he needs to fix that. That's the stupidest way of playing ever seen. He's much better than that.Tamim has to change the way he plays or else he will fail completely in England. BD havent played in seaming conditions. They will have a torrid time but what are you gonna do.

Tamim
Zunaid
Aftab
Zahural (for now)
Mulla
Shakib
Mushfik
Chokka
Shafiul
Rubel
Pacer (Not Shadat)

zainab
March 24, 2010, 05:57 AM
They will have a harder time on the seaming wickets in England. I am sure that England will not allow them to score all the runs they have scored here at home, but I am sure that it will not be a poor showing as in 2005, but definitely will be bigger losses than this series. England is very good in their own conditions, they even beat Australia and have beaten all the better teams than Bangladesh, they have always thrashed the West Indies, the only team to stand up to them is SL and India.
I feel that BCB should hire a fast bowling coach now, so that the boys can play the rising balls, and their pace bowling can improve because pace bowling wins matches in England.

Bond
March 24, 2010, 06:01 AM
They will have a harder time on the seaming wickets in England. I am sure that England will not allow them to score all the runs they have scored here at home, but I am sure that it will not be a poor showing as in 2005, but definitely will be bigger losses than this series. England is very good in their own conditions, they even beat Australia and have beaten all the better teams than Bangladesh, they have always thrashed the West Indies, the only team to stand up to them is SL and India.
I feel that BCB should hire a fast bowling coach now, so that the boys can play the rising balls, and their pace bowling can improve because pace bowling wins matches in England.

Agreed. Champaka has been pure garbage and our bowlers are not learning anything from him, credit goes to Siddons because our batting has improved immensely. Don't think we will hire a bowling coach that quick because of incompetent BCB managemetn, but would certainly help, let's say how about an Englishman for our bowling coach? Dominic Cork or maybe Andrew Caddick?

kiriket
March 24, 2010, 06:05 AM
No good change we have for test, just take out razzak & imrul and fill up with deserving player.
however, Changes required in ODI:
1. razzak
2. Imrul
3. one from Rubel & shafiul
4. Junayed
5. Aftab

Team should be:

1. Tamim
2. Jahurul
3. Anamul Haq
4. Nayeem islam
5. Shakib
6. Mahmudullah
7. Nasir Hossain
8. Nazmul milon
9. Sabbir rahman
10 Talha zubayer
11. Shafiul/Rubel

Shaan
March 24, 2010, 06:36 AM
Pls no aftab or ash so soon, then i'll demand kapali's inclusion, hahahaa. Imrul place jahurul can get a chance as he is a opener batsman. Farhad hossain can get a call in the middle.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)