PDA

View Full Version : Shakib- the country's most legible bachelor

AK420
March 23, 2010, 09:14 AM
What I wrote is just some information I collected from newspaper couple of months ago, I dont know whether its the truth.

Shakin is the man of BD. If he wants, he can turn the country up side down as he has the responsibility of the captain of the cricket team. In the country, a lot depends on cricket in this country - as a mean of earning of thousands of people, alternative earning, entertainment, Banglacricket, etc. He is probably more familiar to people cricketing nations than any of our corrupt politicians. Anyway, his cricketing skills has greatly improved since I saw him in 2005. Without him, the team is not complete. He is our best spinner, perhaps not as devastaing MD Rafique and once destructive Enamul Jr, but very economical. He is a major part of the MIddle order and is capable od winning matches.

No matter whether he is a doting captain or not, he is our best performer. He is involved in captaining the side, fielding excellently, bowling and also batting. What more can you expect from the country's most eligible bachelor. Not to forget that he can handle the media very well.

AsifTheManRahman
March 23, 2010, 09:17 AM
Goru ekti chaar peye poshu.

Baba laal jama daao.

Chacha paka pepe khai na.

Mokhles shada ball daao.

Fazal
March 23, 2010, 09:20 AM
ekdom Faltu Kotha.

Ashraful thakte Sakib?

Eita Hoiteyee parey na.

capslock
March 23, 2010, 09:25 AM
I agree, it's very easy to read Shakib.

AK420
March 23, 2010, 09:26 AM
ekdom Faltu Kotha.

Ashraful thakte Sakib?

Eita Hoiteyee parey na.

Fazal Bhai, bujhte chesta koren, Ashraful hochche gone case, tar meyad shash hoye geche karon tar boyosh 25+. Ashrafooler sahida nai, shey sharadin modhu khak.

Zunaid
March 23, 2010, 09:31 AM
I agree, it's very easy to read Shakib.

Heh. He does a flair with how he dots his Is and crosses his Ts. And the shape of the curlicue of his Q is to die for.

Slysaint
March 23, 2010, 09:32 AM
What I wrote is just some information I collected from newspaper couple of months ago, I dont know whether its the truth.

Shakin is the man of BD. If he wants, he can turn the country up side down as he has the responsibility of the captain of the cricket team. In the country, a lot depends on cricket in this country - as a mean of earning of thousands of people, alternative earning, entertainment, Banglacricket, etc. He is probably more familiar to people cricketing nations than any of our corrupt politicians. Anyway, his cricketing skills has greatly improved since I saw him in 2005. Without him, the team is not complete. He is our best spinner, perhaps not as devastaing MD Rafique and once destructive Enamul Jr, but very economical. He is a major part of the MIddle order and is capable od winning matches.

No matter whether he is a doting captain or not, he is our best performer. He is involved in captaining the side, fielding excellently, bowling and also batting. What more can you expect from the country's most eligible bachelor. Not to forget that he can handle the media very well.

legible =
1.capable of being read or deciphered, esp. with ease, as writing or printing; easily readable.
capable of being discerned or distinguished: Anger was legible in his looks and behavior.

so which one is he?

Raynman
March 23, 2010, 09:37 AM
ekdom Faltu Kotha.

Ashraful thakte Sakib?

Eita Hoiteyee parey na.

Dude, let it go. Leave Ash alone at least till he's back in the national fold. :)

AsifTheManRahman
March 23, 2010, 09:39 AM
Heh. He does a flair with how he dots his Is and crosses his Ts. And the shape of the curlicue of his Q is to die for.
On that note, my nana had fixed up my boro khala with my boro khalu because he liked the latter's handwriting. Chatgaiyas are bloody weird people.

Raynman
March 23, 2010, 09:42 AM
^^^ but how good is his typing?

AK420
March 23, 2010, 09:43 AM
Typing mistake, it should be ELIGIBLE

aklemalp
March 23, 2010, 10:16 AM
a hundred from him tomorrow,and a draw against those england wankers(also indians,south africans,sri lankans etc)

riankhan
March 23, 2010, 10:31 AM
Fazal Bhai, bujhte chesta koren, Ashraful hochche gone case, tar meyad shash hoye geche karon tar boyosh 25+. Ashrafooler sahida nai, shey sharadin modhu khak.

Ash is not the most eligible bachelor!!........He only plays short innings........:D

Fazal
March 23, 2010, 10:35 AM
He is chalu Maal.
He is saving his long innings for the right occasion.

aklemalp
March 23, 2010, 10:40 AM
the english are overrated

AK420
March 23, 2010, 10:47 AM
Does anyone know whether he has been proposed, you know people in Bangladesh normally gets married and young ages. :-*

AsifTheManRahman
March 23, 2010, 10:58 AM
Why? Are you interested?

AK420
March 23, 2010, 11:06 AM
The point is that in our country, young people tend to elope. Look at Tamim's brother for example, who married so early and went for the worst. If that happens to Shakib, he will be the country's most un-eligible bachelor:lol:

dolcevita
March 23, 2010, 11:26 AM
tomorrow is shakib birthday , need something special from him