PDA

View Full Version : Where is Syed Rasel ?

GothamCity
March 23, 2010, 11:19 AM
Forgive me if this has been discussed, but where is Syed Rasel, I remember him being rather accurate and a good foil to Mash.

A couple years ago batting was our main problem and bowling was pretty decent with Mash, Rasel, Rafique, a consistent Razzak and Shakib, now we have only one left from that line up (Shak) and Rubel is the only other effective bowler, Shafiul being hit or miss and not always effective. Razzak has just been disappointing.

So where is Rasel, he has experience and could probably be an option with Mash injured and out of the fray ? I see he is listed in the WCT20 probables.

LateCut
March 23, 2010, 12:35 PM
[বাংলা]ইঞ্জুওরড[/বাংলা]

riankhan
March 23, 2010, 01:02 PM
Forgive me if this has been discussed, but where is Syed Rasel, I remember him being rather accurate and a good foil to Mash.

A couple years ago batting was our main problem and bowling was pretty decent with Mash, Rasel, Rafique, a consistent Razzak and Shakib, now we have only one left from that line up (Shak) and Rubel is the only other effective bowler, Shafiul being hit or miss and not always effective. Razzak has just been disappointing.

So where is Rasel, he has experience and could probably be an option with Mash injured and out of the fray ? I see he is listed in the WCT20 probables.

I missed him in the test.....he could be a wonderful spinner (as he bowls with same pace as Razzak!), just need to spin the bowl a bit more with Pacer's runup.
Though we need him in slow pitches as Fast (!) bowler....:)

GothamCity
March 23, 2010, 01:11 PM
[বাংলা]ইঞ্জুওরড[/বাংলা]

Etho halka halka ball koiraa injured hoy kembaaey ?

GothamCity
March 23, 2010, 01:13 PM
I missed him in the test.....he could be a wonderful spinner (as he bowls with same pace as Razzak!), just need to spin the bowl a bit more with Pacer's runup.
Though we need him in slow pitches as Fast (!) bowler....:)

Yes didn't he once have the best T20 figures by any bowler ? he could easily replace razzak..need to bowl some off-cutters and leg-breaks and googlies at his pace .. !

magic boy
March 23, 2010, 01:30 PM
Etho halka halka ball koiraa injured hoy kembaaey ?

tain bul koira ball e fara disin. umni tainer pao injured hoise ...tain ehon fechbook loia besto :p

zainab
March 23, 2010, 03:37 PM
Rasel< I think is a medium pace bowler, but i think since his shoulder injury in NZ, he has not bounced back completely, I hope he will be in the final squad for the 20/20 WC. He bowled well in the West Indies, also Razzak.

riankhan
March 23, 2010, 05:15 PM
Rasel< I think is a medium pace bowler, but i think since his shoulder injury in NZ, he has not bounced back completely, I hope he will be in the final squad for the 20/20 WC. He bowled well in the West Indies, also Razzak.

To be precious, he is a semi-slow bowler + left arm = semi-slow left arm bowler. And as BD has soooo many slow left armers, he had to queue (no doubt, we need him in shorter versions)
Rare differences btwn him n Razzak!!

Ashfaq
March 23, 2010, 05:28 PM
Rasel is in Gotham City, Posing as The Penguin.

Sorry couldn't resist.

Tanvir703
March 23, 2010, 10:26 PM
[বাংলা]ইঞ্জুওরড[/বাংলা]

Is it really that difficult to type that in English? And the word is misspelt.

Gowza
March 23, 2010, 11:18 PM
rasel is far from the bowler he was a few years ago, i say it's time to invest more in guys like robin, subashis, sajidul, emon, alauddin etc. keep him in mind for the t20s but really he's not that effective these days.