PDA

View Full Version : Official Portugal Fan Club

Bond
April 11, 2010, 12:54 PM
I was a die hard fan of Luis Figo and now yes you guessed it Christiano Ronaldo, Nani and Deco.
I have a feeling this year, we are going to win the gold. Also, golden boot belongs to C. Ronaldo. hehe:-D

http://www.zocotravel.com/images/destinations/flags/sexy_portugal_flag.jpg

http://ppires.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/portugal-flag.jpg

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41852000/jpg/_41852136_portugalfans416.jpg

http://www.football.co.uk/shared/images/teams/full_squad/portugal_squad.jpg http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07qJ2OX9uZ3sU/340x.jpg

Bond
April 20, 2010, 09:24 PM
Seriously, no one is supporting Portugal? Oh my word.

Tormuz
April 21, 2010, 05:33 AM
Because those gals are ugly. Wakkkkkkkkkk thuuuuuuuuuu. LOL

Good Luck PoRtUgAl.

JABIR_BD
April 21, 2010, 11:59 AM
I am portugals suporter since last worldcup.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

bujhee kom
April 21, 2010, 01:01 PM
Go Portugal!!!

Zeeshan
April 21, 2010, 03:57 PM
One word:

Nando's! Enough for me to support them.

cricman
April 22, 2010, 03:23 PM
New Good Luck Charm for Portugal, If you dont what i'm talking about know google it ... I hope Ivory Coast Adavnces tho

http://tv.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/kim_kardashian2.jpg

deshifan
April 23, 2010, 03:38 AM
Maximum quarter final.
period.

al-Sagar
April 23, 2010, 10:40 PM
for some reasons i hate brazil, portugal and argentina

FagunerAgun
April 25, 2010, 09:00 AM
Khomostaho oidia, amingo Potugalo, senior bond.

Bond
May 5, 2010, 08:17 PM
wow she was hot cricman, kya cheese kat piece.
Portugal will win the world cup.

Ashraf-FTP
May 6, 2010, 03:34 PM
Portugirl :D

Figo was a tactical genius. They will need someone like him along with Ronaldo, Deco and all the others to win the WC. They cant win it this time. But better luck next time when all these young players (CR, Nani, Quaresma, Simao, Veloso) will be older and more experienced :)

Bond
June 22, 2010, 12:30 AM
7 - nil what a game. Portugal showed the world how to thrash minnows. Ronaldo is simply a legend, he makes messi, deski, kaka, kaki look like school boys.

al-Sagar
June 22, 2010, 02:55 AM
ronaldo is the ashraful of portugal

al-Sagar
June 25, 2010, 11:35 PM
hmm ....... portugal vs spain . promises to be a good game

Bond
June 26, 2010, 05:38 PM
I hope we beat Spain, we need a Ronaldo miracle.

al-Sagar
June 27, 2010, 12:19 AM
I hope we beat Spain, we need a Ronaldo miracle.

do you believe that beating Spain is possible without a RONALDO MIRACLE ????

also

do you believe bangladesh can beat any body without a ASHRAFOOL MIRACLE ????

al-Sagar
June 29, 2010, 03:29 PM
good bye Portugal

good bye RonalFOOL

Bond
June 29, 2010, 04:42 PM
Well played Eduardo, what a great keeper, it was Spain vs Eduardo today.

zman
June 29, 2010, 04:58 PM
Ronaldo really dissapointed today...as a matter of fact the only game in which he even showed up was against NK. This can't be good for his reputation...eversince he left Man U. everything's gone downhill for him...at this rate he'll be remembered as one of those players who won the footballer of the year title once and had a few good years in club football.

ialbd
June 29, 2010, 06:43 PM
Well played Eduardo, what a great keeper, it was Spain vs Eduardo today.

certainly saved Portugal's blushes...

Tigers_eye
July 2, 2010, 07:45 AM
Sore loser didn't even shake hands. Bye bye second over-rated player in the world. Do some more hair gel ads. That what it suits you. (First being Rooney!!)

_Rafi_
July 2, 2010, 08:06 AM
Sore loser didn't even shake hands. Bye bye second over-rated player in the world. Do some more hair gel ads. That what it suits you. (First being Rooney!!)

completely agree with you!

Bond
July 2, 2010, 08:06 AM

:mad: he'll bounce back in the next world cup

al-Sagar
July 2, 2010, 08:51 AM
:mad: he'll bounce back in the next world cup

provided they qualify

Bond
July 2, 2010, 09:14 PM
provided they qualify

ranked 4th currently, offcourse they'll qualify

al-Sagar
July 3, 2010, 12:05 AM
ranked 4th currently, offcourse they'll qualify

even the world champions now have to play full qualifying stage. and with the ex czecks, ex yugoslavs and ex russians now became lots of strong teams and they can surely surprise these teams in qualifying.

although if portugal dont qualify should be an upset.

anyway we can track them for the next four years.

just after the WC the draw for the euro 2012 will be done and it will start in september. then we can follow their progress in euro 2012 qualifiers and the euro 2012.

then just after the euro 2012 finishes the draw for the world cup 2014 will be made.

so portugal have to plan accordingly. the likes of deco, tiago, mendes, simao, carvalho may be too old for 2012 and 2014.

nani, ronaldo at wings will be OK. they have good fullbacks in contreao and the injured chelsea right back. the likes of veloso, moutinho will step in midfield along with pepe. they need a good striker ... they always lacked a good striker sinse nuno gomes, pauletta, MY FAV rui costa left.

i hope portugal regroups well. good luck to them

Bond
July 3, 2010, 12:30 AM
even the world champions now have to play full qualifying stage. and with the ex czecks, ex yugoslavs and ex russians now became lots of strong teams and they can surely surprise these teams in qualifying.

although if portugal dont qualify should be an upset.

anyway we can track them for the next four years.

just after the WC the draw for the euro 2012 will be done and it will start in september. then we can follow their progress in euro 2012 qualifiers and the euro 2012.

then just after the euro 2012 finishes the draw for the world cup 2014 will be made.

so portugal have to plan accordingly. the likes of deco, tiago, mendes, simao, carvalho may be too old for 2012 and 2014.

nani, ronaldo at wings will be OK. they have good fullbacks in contreao and the injured chelsea right back. the likes of veloso, moutinho will step in midfield along with pepe. they need a good striker ... they always lacked a good striker sinse nuno gomes, pauletta, MY FAV rui costa left.

i hope portugal regroups well. good luck to them

My fav Deco was injured. Also, I liked Ricardo the previous keeper, Eduardo is awesome too, he gave his heart out in matches against Brazil and Spain. Portugal needs Jose Mourinho, greatest coach ever.