PDA

View Full Version : Boycott On Bangladesh Cricket

Neel Here
June 10, 2010, 06:03 AM
My request to people, please read the whole thing before starting to throw eggs.

http://www.cricinfo.com/talk/content/multimedia/462496.html
AR: We now move on to the question that you have picked as the most topical for this fortnight. It's from Jyoti from India. You were in the news following Tamim Iqbal's century in the first Test against England and Jyoti asks whether the performance of Bangladesh this Test series against England done anything to alter your view of them playing Test cricket?

GB: Quite honestly, I haven't changed my views. They are not ready for Test cricket. Tamim is an extraordinary talent as an opening batsman. He has quick eyes, he sees the length of the ball very quickly, almost like a Brian Lara or Viv Richards. He is instinctive and has got hand-eye co-ordination, quick bat-speed and wonderful timing. He is a delight to watch. But after him they have a couple of others who can bat a bit but are nothing special. If the conditions are in their favour, with a lovely pitch and the ball not doing too much, they are okay. Junaid Siddique, Imrul Kayes are okay as well, but if the ball moves around, they struggle.

On the bowling side you need bowlers to get you 20 wickets. If you haven't got any bowlers who can get you 20 wickets you will never win a match. And this is the problem. I think they have 57 losses in 66 matches (59 losses in 68 games), three wins: one against Zimbabwe, who are not very good, and two against West Indies when all their top players were on strike and not playing. And then you have a 23-year-old as captain. I am not blaming him but at that age it is very difficult to have the maturity and experience; and he has the most difficult job because bowling-wise he has very little to work with.

Imrul Kayes was never comfortable against Steven Finn's short balls, England v Bangladesh, 2nd npower Test, Old Trafford, June 6, 2010
"If the ball moves around, Bangladesh struggle" © Getty Images

I think they need to have a huge bowling programme to unearth youngsters, particularly quicker bowlers with potential. They need to get some bowling guys like Dennis Lillee; get some great bowlers as consultants to work with the young kids and improve them.

They also need to alter their pitches. They have to think of getting some quicker, bouncier pitches, which would encourage fast bowlers. Who would want to bowl fast in Bangladesh? You have got to be wrong in your head. They have just batting pitches or slow turners. Once you leave Bangladesh, you need seamers. The ICC have got a lot of money, and if they really want to help Bangladesh, who have lovely people who are nuts on cricket, they should spend that money to send the full national side on tour to play in New Zealand against their provinces, play a couple of months or more against the English counties to get used to English conditions. You need the experience in these different conditions. They then need to go to Australia and play at Perth and Brisbane, where it is bouncy; it demands a different type of technique.

It is only through the experience of playing in different conditions will the batsmen and the bowlers get better. They have to find some seamers. Cricket is not just about batting. It is about everything. If you cannot get 20 wickets, I don't care how much we love Bangladesh and its gorgeous people, they are not going to do well and are going to keep on losing. If you keep on losing because you are not good enough, you get demoralised. You set negative fields and have a negative attitude. You need to have a positive attitude as an individual and as a team where there is an opportunity to win sometimes. They have to get used to playing in different conditions and have to do something about their pitches to help them produce seamers.

beshideshi
June 10, 2010, 06:27 AM
I think Boycott is upset with India having test status as well. So yeah, let him say what he wants :)

rahat90
June 10, 2010, 06:40 AM
I dont see whats wrong here to be honest, i agree with everything boycott said here.
everything that is apart from that 'bd are not ready for test cricket'.
maybe 10 years ago that was true, but we are improving. bowling is a worry, but bowlers such as shafiul and (a fit) mashrafe will give us hope.
and we definately do need some help from the icc

ahnaf
June 10, 2010, 07:00 AM
Kichuta true... Specially pitch r kothata nd speedy bouncing bowler r bapare..
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

cricket_king
June 10, 2010, 07:10 AM
For once in my life, I agree with almost everything Boycott has said. Though, he obviously hasn't really followed our cricket, and if so, only recently, judging by his positive comments on Imrul. We need some bloody freaking bowlers. Our spinners suck too. Besides Shakib, which spinner can actually threatens to take wickets? None. Mahmudullah isn't too bad, but he isn't even used. Our bowling line-up is not much better than that Indian one sent to Zimbabwe.

alibangali
June 10, 2010, 08:05 AM
Our bowling has definetly gone down even by our modest standards. We never had quick bowlers yet the they used to bowl good line and length with variation of pace. The new gen of pacers get carried away by trying to bowl too fast and lose all control. Our spin bowlers were not huge turners of the ball yet they used to bowl consistently keeping pressure up until the batsmen bottled out. With bolwers like razzak (after change of action), Naeem and Riyadh there always seems to be a boundary bowl every over. We have lost discipline in the bowling and frankly the board seems to have given up on it. You cant win any match by scoring lots of runs, you also need to restrict the opposition and get them out. It seems that the egg heads running the show are clueless about the sport they manage.

rudro
June 10, 2010, 08:27 AM
Maybe this is the first time (and probably last considering how Boycott acts) I have to agree 100% with him.

Purbasha T
June 10, 2010, 08:30 AM
Lol, He dint mention his grandmother.

Maybe he got his lessons from Tamim, so din't say anything out of emotions but all out of logic. Good on him!

Roni_uk
June 10, 2010, 08:30 AM
As long as he does not involve his mum into any of this, I don't mind. Constructive critism is good.

Sakibssmc
June 10, 2010, 10:13 AM
Honestly speaking, BCB at the moment is full of crappy , incompetent officials. Thats where the main problem lies. Our u-15, u-17 teams should be sent to uk, aus, nz on a more regular basis. That wud be more fruitful. How many of d current bd playerz had experience of playing in uk pitches prior to this series? Only Ashraful( whos hopeles) i gues. Thats kinda ridiculous. The 'gaining xperience' part must be done in the junior teams.

Sakibssmc
June 10, 2010, 10:13 AM

Tiger444
June 10, 2010, 10:37 AM
Boycott made some very good points and was being very honest here..the thing is we are still not ready for test cricket..if we were then we would be threatening teams to win games but we are just not doing that because we dont have bowlers that can take 20 wickets and besides tamim we just dont have test caliber batsmen..I think we are definitely taking strides but we still have a long way to go in terms of threatening teams of winning in tests..but in ODIs we can still threaten to win games and for me I care about that more..cricket's shorter forms has gotten more popular and I care more about T20's and ODIs then tests..

AsifTheManRahman
June 10, 2010, 10:43 AM
^ But we can't win ODIs and T20s either. We're bleeped!

crickwizard
June 10, 2010, 10:55 AM
Finally Boycott making sense only on the part of how to improve BD Cricket. If BD didn't play Test Cricket as he suggested, the world would have missed two of Tamim's gorgeous centuries that Boycott himself compared with Viv and Lara.

ICC and BCB should have BD team tour around most of the time of the year and BCB needs to do the pitch work at home. These 2 are the keys. In short term they should really find a bowling solution, none of the pacers are upto standard for intl cricket, they are club cricket level. Mash has eaten too much vaat-ghost and lost form. I wish we kept Rafiq like Srilanka kept Jayasuriya.

Tiger444
June 10, 2010, 11:05 AM
^ But we can't win ODIs and T20s either. We're bleeped!

ya true that..but at least we've gotten close in ODIs and T20s!!

Zeeshan
June 10, 2010, 11:07 AM
Why does he have to be like Lara or Richards? Why not like Gilchrist or Klusener or some other white blokes? Huh? Huh?

BanCricFan
June 10, 2010, 11:44 AM
ICC and BCB should have BD team tour around most of the time of the year and BCB needs to do the pitch work at home. These 2 are the keys. In short term they should really find a bowling solution, none of the pacers are upto standard for intl cricket, they are club cricket level. Mash has eaten too much vaat-ghost and lost form. I wish we kept Rafiq like Srilanka kept Jayasuriya.

A bit harsh there. Shafi and Rubel are extremely talented bowlers who are not handled and guided properly. Shafis line and length is impeccable and can swing the ball, too. He needs to ball in tandem with someone like an in-form Mash. His temperament is right up there. Rubel needs to work intensively on his line and length. Potentially, he could be a world class bowler with his speed and reverse swing. He needs to add conventional swing to his arsenal.

We cannot judge our pacers based on one terrible tour. Lets not forget these were very unfamiliar conditons they played under. If you compare Shahadats maiden England tour and this one you will understand where I'm coming from. Its a shame that he has lost his pace significantly since his first tour.

Our pacers need to bowl more overs in FC matches in all conditions. They have very little experience there.

An in-form Mash, talented Shafi and a desciplined Rubel would make a very decent pace attack. And Shakib is one of the best spinners out there. Yes, you're absolutely right about Rafiq.

Nafi
June 10, 2010, 12:00 PM
Most of what he said was right

Ashfaq
June 10, 2010, 12:22 PM
TBH, He is right about our mindset. Though I'd say they importance of fast bowlers is overstated for Bangladesh. True, Fast bowlers are a necessity to win matches in a plethora of places, but we need to learn how to draw home matches first. We don't even have a pair of decent spinners working in tandem, and that problem is far more easily solved than finding a Bangladeshi LIllie, if such a concept even exists.

aklemalp
June 10, 2010, 12:25 PM
we can't expect shakib to take 20 wickets in a test match,he needs bak up bowlers to support him

AK420
June 10, 2010, 12:26 PM
GB is truely right, even what he said about Shakib,

AK420
June 10, 2010, 12:27 PM
its a nice six by GB

auntu
June 10, 2010, 01:47 PM
I have to say I agree every word he said here.
Perfect description of our cricket and also stated proper treatment.

simon
June 10, 2010, 01:47 PM
Asholay dosh orna dosh or name er ,namtaito Boycott,shey karonei shobaike boycott korar chinta kore.
He is right this time but wrong when he says BD r not ready for Test but we haven't done well engh to prove him wrong.
Anyway,what's the deal with his mom or grand mother? can some 1 tell me pls?

AsifTheManRahman
June 10, 2010, 01:51 PM
He once said that his grandmother could bat better than our batsmen. And he was right.

AsifTheManRahman
June 10, 2010, 02:14 PM
At least most of the ROW think we're still worthy of our status. From the Cricinfo poll:

Poll

After two more heavy defeats in their series against England, are Bangladesh worthy of Test status?

Results

http://i.imgci.com/espncricinfo/poll_results_line.gif<table class="poll"><tbody><tr><td class="poll">Yes, the results mask the clear signs of improvement</td><td class="pollimg">http://i.imgci.com/espncricinfo/poll_results_pixel.gif</td><td class="pollper">54.39%</td><td class="pollnum">3749</td></tr><tr><td class="poll">No, they continue to devalue the game</td><td class="pollimg">http://i.imgci.com/espncricinfo/poll_results_pixel.gif</td><td class="pollper">27.58%</td><td class="pollnum">1901</td></tr><tr><td class="poll">Maybe, but only as part of a two-tier system</td><td class="pollimg">http://i.imgci.com/espncricinfo/poll_results_pixel.gif</td><td class="pollper">18.03%</td><td class="pollnum">1243</td></tr><tr><td class="pollnum" colspan="3">Total votes: </td><td class="pollnum">6893</td></tr></tbody></table>

Neel Here
June 10, 2010, 02:22 PM
at least my vote is in the majority. :)

alibangali
June 10, 2010, 02:56 PM
:-DAt least most of the ROW think we're still worthy of our status. From the Cricinfo poll:

Poll

After two more heavy defeats in their series against England, are Bangladesh worthy of Test status?

Results

http://i.imgci.com/espncricinfo/poll_results_line.gif<table class="poll"><tbody><tr><td class="poll">Yes, the results mask the clear signs of improvement</td><td class="pollimg">http://i.imgci.com/espncricinfo/poll_results_pixel.gif</td><td class="pollper">54.39%</td><td class="pollnum">3749</td></tr><tr><td class="poll">No, they continue to devalue the game<td class="pollimg">http://i.imgci.com/espncricinfo/poll_results_pixel.gif</td><td class="pollper">27.58%</td><td class="pollnum">1901</td></tr><tr><td class="poll">Maybe, but only as part of a two-tier system</td><td class="pollimg">http://i.imgci.com/espncricinfo/poll_results_pixel.gif</td><td class="pollper">18.03%</td><td class="pollnum">1243</td></tr><tr><td class="pollnum" colspan="3">Total votes: </td><td class="pollnum">6893</td></tr></tbody></table>

How the hell can we de-value the game by playing heart stopping cricket :D

Roni_uk
June 10, 2010, 02:59 PM
^^ wow I missed this poll.

Roni_uk
June 10, 2010, 03:03 PM
He once said that his grandmother could bat better than our batsmen. And he was right.

I thought he said its his mother but not once. He said that everyday during both the Tests on BBC Radio 5 Live sports extra.

Rabz
June 10, 2010, 03:05 PM
Like him or not, he is a straight shooter.
Have to agree to all he had to say in that article.

BANFAN
June 10, 2010, 03:11 PM
No worries, BCB going back to basics ;)

Top priority to school Cricket tourney from next year: BCB (http://www.ittefaq.com/issues/2010/06/11/news0955.htm)

Rabz
June 10, 2010, 03:17 PM
^^ Talk is cheap.
With 25 paisa/min, talk is really cheap.

We want action.

MohammedC
June 10, 2010, 03:31 PM
It hurts to listen to Boycs giving a good bashing to Bangladesh Cricket but he is right.

Shaan
June 10, 2010, 03:39 PM
goton mulok baash !!

WarWolf
June 10, 2010, 04:24 PM
Gotta agree with him.

Ajfar
June 10, 2010, 06:23 PM
Hey he forgot to talk about him mom.

godzilla
June 11, 2010, 01:04 AM
It was not what he said about bangladesh that pissed me off, what he said about ASIA CUP pissed me off the most. The lady asked who he thinks will be the top dog and he answers as who really cares beside ASIANS. Dosen't that same principal applies for ASHES, who really cares beside AUS and ENG for that? ...
It is something to give your opinion but it is a way different thing when you add attitude + arrogance to it. I tried to look at his comment logicaly but I just can't!

Baundule
June 11, 2010, 03:42 AM
Let us make Boycott the coach. He can talk better than Siddons. And of course the experience of his mom and grandma will benefit the team a lot.

Nafis 1718
June 11, 2010, 05:38 AM
he said the right thing...we must improve and win some games...

zainab
June 11, 2010, 06:16 AM
He definitely spoke the right words, i was expecting a harsher tone from him, and under all these criticisms, I sense that he sympathizes with the cricketers who are the victims of a very poorly run establishment like the BCB, who are inept at spending money and dragging their heels. I doubt whether any of the morons at BCB will read his comments.I fear to think that if they do not hire a bowling and fielding coach soon, BD's chances to proceed to the the super eight in the WC will be a no show in their own backyard.

Tiger-ess
June 11, 2010, 06:55 AM
I was expecting the worst when i read the title of this thread, but it was actually alright. See this is what i mean there are ways of saying things, and this article proves clearly boycott has it in him to display 'constructive criticism' in a positive way so why bother with the whole bull**** about "they dont even match the qualities of our county teams....blah blah blah"

AK420
June 11, 2010, 10:52 AM
Well, he did not talk about his jonmodata:D

bujhee kom
June 11, 2010, 11:13 AM
Boycott loketa khoob bhalo
Jodio or cheharata ektu kalo!

Neel Here
June 11, 2010, 11:18 AM
It was not what he said about bangladesh that pissed me off, what he said about ASIA CUP pissed me off the most. The lady asked who he thinks will be the top dog and he answers as who really cares beside ASIANS. Dosen't that same principal applies for ASHES, who really cares beside AUS and ENG for that? ...
It is something to give your opinion but it is a way different thing when you add attitude + arrogance to it. I tried to look at his comment logicaly but I just can't!
I don't know for how long you have followed boycott's views, he always held the opinion that there should be no multi-nation ODI tournament other than WC and ICC champions trophy. teams should play ODI series like they play test series but there shouldn't be any tri-nation or four nation tournament. many ex cricketers share the same view.
now it's a fact that we have far too many limited overs tournaments, ODI WC every 4 years, champions trophy every 2 years, T20 WC every year !!!! then add the number of T20 competitions and you got to admit that there is a devaluation.
may be you got riled up because he said this about the asia cup(which to me is a very important tournament but then I'm in the region !)
consider if this was a tournament between WI, NZ and Eng, would many asian fans be interested barring a handful of cricket nuts like us ?
boycs makes the same point.

Well, he did not talk about his jonmodata:D

you mean jonmodatri. ;)

al Furqaan
June 11, 2010, 08:04 PM
At least most of the ROW think we're still worthy of our status. From the Cricinfo poll:

Poll

Results

http://i.imgci.com/espncricinfo/poll_results_line.gif<table class="poll"><tbody><tr><td class="poll">Yes, the results mask the clear signs of improvement</td><td class="pollimg">http://i.imgci.com/espncricinfo/poll_results_pixel.gif</td><td class="pollper">54.39%</td><td class="pollnum">3749</td></tr><tr><td class="poll">No, they continue to devalue the game</td><td class="pollimg">http://i.imgci.com/espncricinfo/poll_results_pixel.gif</td><td class="pollper">27.58%</td><td class="pollnum">1901</td></tr><tr><td class="poll">Maybe, but only as part of a two-tier system</td><td class="pollimg">http://i.imgci.com/espncricinfo/poll_results_pixel.gif</td><td class="pollper">18.03%</td><td class="pollnum">1243</td></tr><tr><td class="pollnum" colspan="3">Total votes: </td><td class="pollnum">6893</td></tr></tbody></table>

very interesting...

and the ROW are correct.

england's bowlers looked as pathetic when the sun was out as our batsmen did when it was hiding behind the clouds. lets not forget that. ever.

Antora
June 12, 2010, 04:57 AM
I think the world just turned upside down!!! I can't believe I just agreed with majority of the things Boycott said...
:\

Imteaz
June 12, 2010, 06:54 AM
100% agreed. I like straight forward opinion. If we looke at his words positively, we will be benefited.

AK420
June 12, 2010, 10:58 AM
GB is a pessimist, must be removed

mishu
June 12, 2010, 12:47 PM
Wst indies is 84/9 in reply to south africas 352 in first ining,,, lets see what Boycott says aout them... Styne 5 wicket, morkel 4...

Ashfaq
June 12, 2010, 02:24 PM
Off Topic: How come West Indian Batsmen are as clueless against bounce and swing as our own batters?

Imteaz
June 13, 2010, 01:10 AM
West Indies 102 all out. Doesn't mean we have got similar strength as West Indies.

aniksh1
June 13, 2010, 02:44 AM
but we really are not ready for test cricket...only until recently we have taken a couple of matches to the fifth day...but the opposition still controls the game....

lamisa
June 13, 2010, 04:37 AM

if the asians stopped playing cricket then cricket won't live for 2 long.it's mainly in the subcontinent where cricket is the no.1 sport

Kabir
June 13, 2010, 11:45 AM
at least my vote is in the majority. :)

Shubidhabadi

Kabir
June 13, 2010, 11:47 AM
Although I agree with his comments, I just couldn't get past the fact that he started from exactly where it hurt the most - Tamim's slap on his face.

Neel Here
June 13, 2010, 11:56 AM
Shubidhabadi

talk about yourself ! :smug:

Kabir
June 13, 2010, 11:58 AM
talk about yourself ! :smug:

No. You!

Neel Here
June 13, 2010, 12:37 PM
nah, fail ! :)

mij
June 13, 2010, 01:07 PM
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMij%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtm lclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMij%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtm lclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMij%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtm lclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-GB</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0cm; margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--> I don't agree with J Boycott, it’s his own opinion on what he said, but truly that will not help Bangladesh the way he described on his interview do this do that indicating that stay away from test for next 5 years and play in different country club cricket.<o:p></o:p>

simon
June 13, 2010, 03:16 PM
achcha,Boycott ke ki amader doler coach banano jay na?:rolleyes:
I think in his heart their is deep love for our cricket which is why he suffers when we fail & starts saying such things.

godzilla
June 13, 2010, 08:09 PM
Something does not add up. I have been following WI cricket for a while now and my word this is just horrible and still no one is critising them of their downfall. They have lost the 1st test match similar to what we did against Eng.

al-Sagar
June 14, 2010, 12:25 AM
achcha,Boycott ke ki amader doler coach banano jay na?:rolleyes:
I think in his heart their is deep love for our cricket which is why he suffers when we fail & starts saying such things.

thats a good idea.

boycott will be our batting coach. no doubt boycott as a batsman had very good technique and temperament.

boycott will bring his grandmother (bowling coach), mother (fielding coach) with him. that will be a big help

also BOYCOTT will learn two things from BD players which he could not learn in his career. how to play attacking shots (from TAMIM) and how to throw wickets (from ASHRAFOOL)

lamisa
June 14, 2010, 06:06 AM
jodio boycott ja boleche shob thik(nearly),tao nijer desh toh,shunte kharap lage

Imteaz
June 15, 2010, 06:16 AM
Ashol kotha. Thanks. :)