PDA

View Full Version : Terrible World Cup this

Russell2k7
June 13, 2010, 11:16 AM
Clownish goals, hideous crosses, stupid ways to get red cards, silly handballs for pk

maybe cause real teams hasnt start playing yet?

One World
June 13, 2010, 11:25 AM
So you mean Argentina and England are unreal. Holy Ravioli.

Tiger444
June 13, 2010, 11:45 AM
The world cup just started, first of all, and second of all not everyone has played yet..what do you expect, teams to come out 100%? Let them get settled and then talk..

Ajfar
June 13, 2010, 12:00 PM
the real competition doesnt start till 2nd round. so just wait
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

shaad
June 13, 2010, 01:26 PM
Most teams try to peak in the second round. Plus the weird bounce/flight of the new ball and the drone of the vuvuzelas aren't helping.

Nocturnal
June 13, 2010, 03:04 PM
German 4 - 0 Oz
70 min!
happy?!! :)

Russell2k7
June 13, 2010, 03:36 PM
German 4 - 0 Oz
70 min!
happy?!! :)
There you go. Now that's a team. What pace, what ball movement. Germany now 8-0, 4-0, 4-0 in their last 3 wc opening matches lol.

Farhad
June 13, 2010, 03:51 PM
There you go. Now that's a team. What pace, what ball movement. Germany now 8-0, 4-0, 4-0 in their last 3 wc opening matches lol.

haha. I remember that 8-0 match. It was against KSA, where I was in at the time. Most Saudi's didn't go out for a week after that... I quite enjoyed it. :-p

Puck
June 13, 2010, 05:31 PM
haha. I remember that 8-0 match. It was against KSA, where I was in at the time. Most Saudi's didn't go out for a week after that... I quite enjoyed it. :-p

Indeed, those were the days. I loved every moment of that match. Although, for the players' sake, I do hope that they were not flogged later by the princes.

Purbasha T
June 13, 2010, 08:07 PM

It was 4-2 last time round against Costa Rica. :saint:

Rubu
June 13, 2010, 09:09 PM
Clownish goals, hideous crosses, stupid ways to get red cards, silly handballs for pk

maybe cause real teams hasnt start playing yet?

That's how I felt too after playing Fifa 20XX for too long and then watching a real game after a long time.

al-Sagar
June 14, 2010, 12:01 AM
so far overall quality has been poor.

but expecting things to be better soon.

Imteaz
June 14, 2010, 02:55 AM
Hope so.

AsifTheManRahman
June 14, 2010, 09:26 AM
Before the competition had started, I had been thinking the world cup would come alive when Germany, Holland, Spain, Portugal, Ivory Coast and Brazil take the field. Even teams like South Korea and some of the other lower profile African nations are easy on the eyes. France, England and Argentina are overrated.

That's how it's been so far, but hopefully things will get better as the group stages progress and we move on to the knockout rounds.

zman
June 14, 2010, 09:33 AM
Interesting to see Ivory Coast in that list of yours. Do they have anyone really good besides Drogba? Don't know much about that team.

Tiger444
June 14, 2010, 09:37 AM
Interesting to see Ivory Coast in that list of yours. Do they have anyone really good besides Drogba? Don't know much about that team.

Their supposed to be 1 of the best african teams in the tournament..not having drogba though would be a killer 4 them..I think they'll give a goof fight against portugal and brazil but I don't think they'll advance 2 the next round 2 be honest..

AsifTheManRahman
June 14, 2010, 09:44 AM
A bunch of their players earn their bread in various European leagues. It'll be interesting to see how they gel as a team.

al-Sagar
June 14, 2010, 09:57 AM
A bunch of their players earn their bread in various European leagues. It'll be interesting to see how they gel as a team.

besides drogba, they have the toure brothers , kalou, kone, dindane, kader keita, ebouye, boka .....

AsifTheManRahman
June 14, 2010, 10:01 AM
Indeed indeed. Some of the clubs they play for include Chelsea, Manchester City, Barcelona and Arsenal. This team is no walkover.

zman
June 14, 2010, 10:05 AM
amader Kader bhai o jog dise Ivory Coast e? tahoile to kothai nai...best team by far :D

al-Sagar
June 14, 2010, 10:20 AM
besides drogba, they have the toure brothers , kalou, kone, dindane, kader keita, ebouye, boka .....

Indeed indeed. Some of the clubs they play for include Chelsea, Manchester City, Barcelona and Arsenal. This team is no walkover.

i can still remember they played exceptional agaisnt argentina last WC ... ....

Russell2k7
June 14, 2010, 03:39 PM
another stupid mistake by the paraguyan keeper.

Ashraf-FTP
June 14, 2010, 04:33 PM
another stupid mistake by the paraguyan keeper.
Its just the unpredictable flight of the ball. But yes overal Goalkeeping has been very poor. But I have enjoyed the Germany dominance, obviously. Just watch till they win the cup.

And South Korea played AMAZING. I thought it was Brazil in a red jersey ;)

al-Sagar
June 14, 2010, 09:26 PM
football has changed over a lot.

prevoiusly .... attack score more goals to win the game

now ........... defend and concede less goals to not lose the game