PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Bangladeshis Vs Unconfident India

Shamim Mia
June 14, 2010, 01:55 PM
(Crazy Bangladeshis)

As everyone knows the madness of our batsmen, we can score some huge runs at the same time we can be all out in 100 runs. This is one key quality which we have, and the only nation in the world who has it. This will be really interesting as we have to wait and see what the Bangladeshi Batsmen do in the upcoming Asia Match with India whether they choose to go big or create history by scoring low. The Bangladeshis can improve the record by breaking the own record of lowest run scored in 50 over, believe me we have the quality to do this.

(Unconfident India)

After losing with Zimbabwe, the Indians forgot the difference between curry and rice; they will try to take revenge on the Bangladeshi team to show Zimbabwe that they were lucky to win. Humiliating Bangladesh and making them score low runs will make the Zimbabweans think that Indian were just joking around with them, but falling victims to Bangladesh and losing with them, will have a different story.

please leave your comment on whether bangladesh has a chance of winning?

Raynman
June 14, 2010, 02:00 PM
We have the team and the chace of winning against all three. Our boys have had a lot of international cirkcet so lack of game time won't be an excuse. Maybe we can use overkill of the schedule if we lose :D

I really hope our winless year comes to an end this month

Nadim
June 14, 2010, 02:02 PM
Title ekrom.......poll ar ek rokom........

lol forgot...its always been like this by shamim miah.

Murad
June 14, 2010, 02:05 PM
"None"

alibangali
June 14, 2010, 03:58 PM
All
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Dilscoop
June 14, 2010, 04:21 PM
Missing Option: None. I vote NONE.

And what makes Bangladesh so crazy, but not unconfident (is that even a word?)? They haven't won a game in this whole year. And Indians aren't 'unconfident', because their main team didn't play Zims. Their main teams will be back.

Vua thread

Hatekrew
June 14, 2010, 04:54 PM
i don't know about sri lanka.... honestly all said and done, i believe sri lanka is the best all round team in asia....

but i definitely think bangladesh has a decent chance of beating both india and pakistan. good luck to us. DOURA BAGH AILO!!!

simon
June 14, 2010, 04:59 PM
If we bat well we can beat Pak.
If we bowl really well we can beat Ind.
donno abt Sril.

cricket_king
June 14, 2010, 08:59 PM
I'd be happy with any win at all. I'm expecting another crappy tournament for us.

bujhee kom
June 14, 2010, 09:35 PM
I am voting for the Crazy Bangladeshis!..

godzilla
June 14, 2010, 10:04 PM
Batting wise: hell yea!
Bowling wise: Oh my gosh!

al-Sagar
June 14, 2010, 10:21 PM
india has got their main stream players back.

its a different INDIA we will face form that the Zimbabweans faced.

nmali
June 14, 2010, 11:41 PM
We will most likely lose all three games, ur batsmen are low on confidnce, and our pace bowlers are non-existant. Having said that, Joy Bagla! Thats the attitutde most of us fans have. We know were going to lose more often than not, but we go into every game believieng. The inida team is much stronger than the the 'a' side that they sent to zimbabwe, and the same goes for sri lanka. its the same as us beating west indies. We know we played against a weaker team..and so did the Zims agaisnt india and sri lanka

lamisa
June 15, 2010, 02:12 AM
i really hope that we get India this time.sachin and yuvraj aren't playing.indian bowlers aren't anything special.AND our players just tend to perform better against india so i think it will be india this time.could be pakistan as well,they are very unpredictable

simon
June 15, 2010, 02:17 AM
winless tournaments are really killing us,we desperately need a victory.
plsssssss....

Dilscoop
June 15, 2010, 02:50 AM
Geh boys like Rohit, Raina and Kohil pisses me off. Then there is buttface guys like Shewag, Gumbhir, Harbhajan, Khan, Sharma...

And their annoying fans

ahnaf
June 15, 2010, 03:58 AM
I think we can beat both pak and india.. Specially pak..
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

firstlane
June 15, 2010, 05:42 AM
Batting wise: hell yea!
Bowling wise: Oh my gosh!
And Fielding: Oh Yeah??

Imteaz
June 15, 2010, 06:03 AM
None option should be there. :)

unda_bhai
June 15, 2010, 06:11 AM
Geh boys like Rohit, Raina and Kohil pisses me off. Then there is buttface guys like Shewag, Gumbhir, Harbhajan, Khan, Sharma...

And their annoying fans

WORD!! hommie

al-Sagar
June 15, 2010, 08:00 AM
we can beat anybody but also anybody can beat us

Naimul_Hd
June 15, 2010, 10:03 AM
is this thread some kind of joke ? very weird title and then no relation with the title and content ! these kind of Poll thread should be moved to "FUN" section !

btw...i dnt think, there is any word called "UNCONFIDENT" !!! its rather be "DIFFIDENT" !

Hatekrew
June 15, 2010, 10:28 AM
is this thread some kind of joke ? very weird title and then no relation with the title and content ! these kind of Poll thread should be moved to "FUN" section !

btw...i dnt think, there is any word called "UNCONFIDENT" !!! its rather be "DIFFIDENT" !

ummm yeah, 'unconfident' is a real word. L-)

Purbasha T
June 15, 2010, 11:11 AM

I thought the same. But before I commented on it, I did a quick dictionary check and thankfully got saved from humiliation. :) :) :)

Ajfar
June 15, 2010, 11:18 AM
Hey if Bush can make up words so can other people.

Ashfaq
June 15, 2010, 12:34 PM
ummm yeah, 'unconfident' is a real word. L-)

Not according to Cambridge.

Don't trust online dictionaries. They have 1337 listed as a word, FFS.

bdtiger
June 15, 2010, 03:57 PM
Shamim Mia tumi egiye cholo..

simon
June 15, 2010, 04:17 PM

And their annoying fans

hehehe!:-p

bujhee kom
June 15, 2010, 04:38 PM
Kono bhabe jodi crazy Bangladeshis jita jaito, tahole khoob khoosi hoitam Allah!

Hatekrew
June 15, 2010, 05:15 PM
i actually just verified with my English professor. It's not a proper word per se, but it is used in modern literature and language. Not sure how British English looks at it.

Dilscoop
June 15, 2010, 05:48 PM
Not according to Cambridge.

Don't trust online dictionaries. They have 1337 listed as a word, FFS.

Urban Dictionary, FTW :-D

lamisa
June 16, 2010, 05:53 AM

And their annoying fans

thank God there is no sonali or mandira this time!

cricket_king
June 16, 2010, 06:31 AM
This thread is pissing me off. Ffs, someone delete this.

Nadim
June 16, 2010, 06:34 AM
Shamim namtai kemon jani kufa!!!:head::mad:

simon
June 16, 2010, 07:48 AM
Shamim namtai kemon jani kufa!!!:head::mad:

lol,good that we don't have a player on that name.

Dilscoop
June 16, 2010, 03:26 PM
Missing Option: None. I vote NONE.

Vua Thread

:mad:

bujhee kom
June 16, 2010, 03:41 PM
Hahahah...."Unconfidant" India tow dekhi dekhi 'crazy' Bangladeshis hawa bahir kore straight Pabna/Hemayetpur pathiye dise.....ai hai re....Khapaa public juta loiya ekhon tara korbo, dourani dibo, dholai ashitese odur bhobisshote!!!

"the Indians forgot the difference between curry and rice"...hahahah... Looks like it is us who didn't know the difference between shada bhaat aar Panta bhaat batting!

meazz1
June 16, 2010, 08:04 PM
who is unconfident now!!! we need to stop praising these BD boys. They really have no clue.