PDA

View Full Version : Sick and Tired Poll - Vote Now!

al Furqaan
June 17, 2010, 10:36 AM
Boycotting BD till Ash is dropped for good?

Refusing to lose sleep till Siddons is fired?

Can't afford to call in "sick" to work again unless and until we drop the "mantra" of individual improvements?

Then this poll is for you.

ATMR is claiming to leave the ranks of the over-zealous. Who's with him?

Dilscoop
June 17, 2010, 10:40 AM
there is no Poll.

Raynman
June 17, 2010, 10:41 AM
I'm in it till the end of the 3 English ODIs. If the boys refuse to play to win (I would rather see us crashing to 180 in 30 overs chasing 280 then reach 230 in 50 where there was never a chance to win to begin with) then I'm out.

I've already stopped waking up early or moving my schedule around the games. Its not worth being in a bad mood the whole day.

For me the WC T20 & ODI seems worthwhile of investing my time. However, I have cancelled all ideas of traveling to BD in feb for the world cup. Not worth the money and use of vacation time.

Nadim
June 17, 2010, 10:43 AM
I won't give up! will fight like a real Tiger. Go Bangladesh! :fanflag:

Ajibon Bangladesh:fanflag:

Imteaz
June 17, 2010, 10:51 AM
No, Never. There should be one option like this. :)

Nadim
June 17, 2010, 10:52 AM
No, Never. There should be one option like this. :)

+1

i can't vote now....

shakibrulz
June 17, 2010, 11:02 AM
As if BD have hundreds of talents knocking at the door. I agree Ashraful is now nothing but a walking wicket, but these rants are too OTT.

al-Sagar
June 17, 2010, 11:29 AM
Cholo bangladesh, khelbe amar desh ...........

Spitfire_x86
June 17, 2010, 11:37 AM
I would vote for "no, i'm an addict and i need help", without the "i need help" part

magic boy
June 17, 2010, 11:41 AM
I want an option like

<input name="optionnumber" value="15" id="rb_optionnumber_15" type="radio">Unless the selectors got fired by Lotto Kamal</label></div>
<input class="button" value="Vote Now" type="submit">

ahnaf
June 17, 2010, 12:00 PM

i also..:) doler bhalo tym e thakbo bt kharap tym e thakbona ata kmn kotha??

Farhad
June 17, 2010, 12:27 PM
I vote for option 6 - I'm neither sick nor tired. I keep my expectations incredibly low and find joy in the little things.

Besides, I have enough teams to follow if I want a winner. Btw, GO CELTICS!

Purbasha T
June 17, 2010, 12:44 PM
You know it's like lottery. You expect so much, but you get so less. and I think that's how it'll continue like.

shakibrulz
June 17, 2010, 12:55 PM
Good to see the optimistic mindset of you guys. Keep supporting bangla cricket. Hell, I'm not even a bangladeshi, still I'm a close follower and appreciator of Bangladeshi Cricket. Heck, Bangla are not aussies, and they never were! So atleast show some optimism and patience.

Baundule
June 17, 2010, 01:00 PM
I prefer watching Honduras playing football than our m0r0ns playing cricket. Siddons is the first one to stop; he has destroyed our cricket.

godzilla
June 17, 2010, 01:08 PM
Good to see the optimistic mindset of you guys. Keep supporting bangla cricket. Hell, I'm not even a bangladeshi, still I'm a close follower and appreciator of Bangladeshi Cricket. Heck, Bangla are not aussies, and they never were! So atleast show some optimism and patience.

You are not? If you don't mind me asking, where are you from (as in nationality)? And am getting tired of the comments they give after each match, not because they are loosing. If you lost, just admit that you lost because of stupid mistakes not because team did not support!

Dilscoop
June 17, 2010, 01:16 PM
<input name="optionnumber" value="15" id="rb_optionnumber_15" type="radio">Unless the selectors got fired by Lotto Kamal</label></div>
How did you do that!

Ok here is mine there:
-------------------------

<input name="optionnumber" value="15" id="rb_optionnumber_15" type="radio">Get a Head Coach</label></div>

JS is not a head coach. He himself said that. And he is not good enough to be a head coach.

meazz1
June 17, 2010, 01:19 PM
I need professional help.
I am a bowery bum and holding an empty beer bottle. There is nothing left in the bottle right now but I can not let the bottle go.

But I am getting help.
I stopped scheduling my day around the game. I only watch if I have nothing, I mean nothing to do.

Murad
June 17, 2010, 01:23 PM

that's the spirit, nadim!!!!

harte harte ekdin amra sudhu jittei thakbo. tokhon dekhba kotto seasonal fans fire ashbe abar notun kore keo join korbe...

So many fans in this forum joined after the India game in 2007 and i think most of them started following BD cricket since then. Oi fans gulai beshi bhe bhe kore..!!!

shakibrulz
June 17, 2010, 02:49 PM
You are not? If you don't mind me asking, where are you from (as in nationality)? And am getting tired of the comments they give after each match, not because they are loosing. If you lost, just admit that you lost because of stupid mistakes not because team did not support!

I'm an Indian. :-D

No the point about playing as team is the top order gets you to 81-1 and then you collapse to 180. That's what Shakib is trying to say i guess. He himself ain't clicking with the bat, but Imrul, Tamim and Ashraful simply threw their wickets away. They can't just throw the wickets away after getting of to good starts.

simon
June 17, 2010, 03:39 PM
:-PWhere is the option:

"yes,unless Shamim Chowdhury retires immediately."

Dilscoop
June 17, 2010, 03:46 PM
<input name="optionnumber" value="15" id="rb_optionnumber_15" type="radio">yes,unless Shamim Chowdhury retires immediately</label></div>

MohammedC
June 17, 2010, 03:47 PM
I wont give up on Bangladesh but I may give up on certain individual. e.g. Ashdaful

Tiger-ess
June 17, 2010, 04:24 PM
I did need professional help at one point , I swear Im not even joking about this!!! I was actually on the verge of looking up psychatrists on the internet!! Things had become soooo bad its undescribable. Lying to dad about college closure due to fire on match days, Calling in sick for my '8 hours a week part time job' , Putting on a sick voice over the phone to my personal tutor tellin him not to come etc etc...I mean those were the honeymoon period days, you know when I had the addiction under control. BUTTT........I knew i hit rock bottom when i was actually contemplating missing a final year exam for one of the matches (i cant even remember which one :|)

However bhais and apas...can I just say I am officially on the road to recovery:-D:-D
One day (more recently) I just woke up one day and i felt nothing for the team....and yesterday was a HUGE test for me to see if I have indeed changed....And after that atrociuos display of so called cricket from our national treasures I am relieved to say that i didnt care :-p I just felt numb like nothing happend. Thats when i knew I can finally put this monstrousity behind me.

those who are feeling under the clouds, i want you to gain inspiration from my story and believe that one day things will change for you....you can do this guys!!! C'moonnnnn bangaleeeeesssss!!!!:flag::flag::flag:

P.S. I would like to take the full credit for my amazing journey but i must admit having the footy Worldcup around has helped a little :-D:-D

Nocturnal
June 17, 2010, 04:34 PM
are we still playing cricket..seriously!
ok, the other day I was going through channel and found we were playing vs India....I thought that was a replay!! I have seen this before! all out cheaply after a good start!
I thought everything has been stopped for "Greatest show on Earth"!! :-D

Roni_uk
June 17, 2010, 05:08 PM
this is it. I am done!

Purbasha T
June 17, 2010, 06:03 PM
How did you do that!

Ok here is mine there:
-------------------------

<input name="optionnumber" value="15" id="rb_optionnumber_15" type="radio">Get a Head Coach</label></div>

JS is not a head coach. He himself said that. And he is not good enough to be a head coach.

Okay here's mine as well.

<input name="optionnumber" value="15" id="rb_optionnumber_15" type="radio">Get some [বাংলা]কাঁচা বাশের বেত[/বাংলা]</label></div>
<input class="button" value="Vote Now for kacha basher bet" type="submit">

MohammedC
June 17, 2010, 06:19 PM
Did someone call for team bonding?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4015/4709868391_b775a34627.jpg

dolcevita
June 17, 2010, 06:54 PM
Ash is useless it better to give their chance to a young players
ash is simply not good enough he hasnt the ability
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

Ajfar
June 17, 2010, 07:31 PM
Im unemployed and I have nothing better to do.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

kalpurush
June 17, 2010, 08:07 PM
Im unemployed and I have nothing better to do.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
* Photography.com: Beginner Photography, Types of Photography ... (http://www.photography.com/)

* Tips for Gardening (http://www.google.ca/aclk?sa=L&ai=CZXkyRsYaTJmZAt-YlQfMrLzsBOOg8LcBs8qgzRPi3e4EEAMoBFDmiO-XBGD90PCAyAPIAQGqBBNP0EVUMVPHpYVzkYCGa-Yn_Lnd&num=3&sig=AGiWqtwIS8-iaoua0kHlToc3oVRgaJr6Zg&adurl=http://www.greeningofdetroit.com/3_1_featured_projects.php%3Flink_id%3D1194535858)

* Candle Making Craft Projects (http://www.craftbits.com/candle-making)

Ajfar
June 17, 2010, 08:21 PM
^^ Banglacricket.com- where dream comes true.

nsd3
June 17, 2010, 09:08 PM
Taking the Test matches into 5 days started to become a normal expectation but that's when we lost in 3 days! Scoring 200+ in ODIs also started to become a normal expectation - we were even thinking of taking it past 250 consistently as we progressed towards WC 2011. Then we had this 167 all out to India!

Shakib is talking about team approach and all that at present. The Board has taken the new approach to reward individual performance rather than paying the whole team for good performance. Is this something bothering players and suddenly they are all up to show individual worth? If yes, that's negative motivation! Therefore, there should be another option on the voting saying "bring far sightedness into the Board" OR if you really want to go as you went against Siddons say - "Kick Lotus".

PoorFan
June 17, 2010, 09:40 PM
Mute ... feel the pain being loser as usual ... but cant let those kids fancy our honor [to them] and expectation.

Tigers_eye
June 17, 2010, 09:58 PM
Boycotting BD till Ash is dropped for good?

Refusing to lose sleep till Siddons is fired?

Can't afford to call in "sick" to work again unless and until we drop the "mantra" of individual improvements?

Then this poll is for you.

ATMR is claiming to leave the ranks of the over-zealous. Who's with him?
I went to bell tola upon ATMR's request once. Ashrapullars. Chandi ekhono betha korey. Very tempting though.

Chief selector'er pododthag chai. Othoba ore poisha kerey newa hok.

Tigers_eye
June 17, 2010, 10:00 PM
Kick lotus'er shathey ami asi.

Alchemist
June 17, 2010, 10:06 PM
Rise and rise again until CATS become TIGERS!

unda_bhai
June 17, 2010, 10:57 PM
^^ lol someones been watching robin hood eh?

desirocker
June 17, 2010, 11:15 PM
Why doesn't ash get injured???

mac
June 17, 2010, 11:27 PM
always with bangladesh cricket. Just love this game.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

lamisa
June 18, 2010, 12:35 AM
i am seriously addicted to cricket!i can't sleep,study,eat without watching cricket.surprisingly,i am not giving a damn about the football WC yet!i wish i could vote for the second option but i didn't because scum like ashraful isn't important enough to stop me for cheering all the way for my Bangladesh.i may cry and bang my head on the wall and all other things that u do when who break out but i know that i will suffocate if i don't watch bd cricket:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

unda_bhai
June 18, 2010, 02:11 AM
i am seriously addicted to cricket!i can't sleep,study,eat without watching cricket.surprisingly,i am not giving a damn about the football WC yet!i wish i could vote for the second option but i didn't because scum like ashraful isn't important enough to stop me for cheering all the way for my Bangladesh.i may cry and bang my head on the wall and all other things that u do when who break out but i know that i will suffocate if i don't watch bd cricket:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

ahhh if only my gf was like that. wats ur number hehe :P

simon
June 18, 2010, 02:26 AM
unfortunately Ash is the fittest in the team.
He has an AntiInjury software in his body which is updated regularly by BC.;)
one day Dhallywood will cast Ash for a movie inspired by a Hollywood movie & the title will be "Ashrafull's Body".:sick:

Nadim
June 18, 2010, 02:40 AM
yes, not coming back...EVER
Bancan, Roni_uk, tiger_army

Bye guy's...:(

_Rafi_
June 18, 2010, 04:26 AM
^^ Banglacricket.com- where dream comes true.

try all of those natok, Tv-interview, talk-shows involving Ashraful.

Nafi
June 18, 2010, 04:53 AM
I blame the players, they are not practicing, they are not working hard, they dont care about playing for their country, except tamim, the rest are all bs

thebest
June 18, 2010, 05:38 AM
i stopped watching them. Just have a glimpse in tv news

Tigers_eye
June 18, 2010, 09:47 AM
Whata playa, Ashraful.