PDA

View Full Version : why why why ????????

sipon
June 18, 2010, 12:56 AM
this freaking selector making the team real messed up right here. why the hell we need showroardhy shuvo while we have like 10 spinners in the team already like him. and syed rasel does any body think that he is better than 90 miles rubel hossain . even can any kid could play his ball . i am not bashing anybody i fell sorry for them . but its all about representing a Bangladesh. selector needs to understand that crap .

One World
June 18, 2010, 01:04 AM
I want full refund of my ticket.

Dilscoop
June 18, 2010, 01:24 AM
You should be sent away for buying Bangladesh cricket game tickets in the 1st place ^^ :p

ahnaf
June 18, 2010, 01:29 AM
You should be sent away for buying Bangladesh cricket game tickets in the 1st place ^^ :p

lol

rinathq
June 19, 2010, 05:06 PM
how much u guiss wanna bet this time will play better if Aftab, Alok, Nafees, Nazimuddin plays instead of Ash, Mahmudullah, Naeem, Imrul??
U guiss keep complaining about Aftab, Kapali's inconsistency, when was the last time u have seen Ash, Mah, Naeem score a half century

shajib14
June 19, 2010, 05:16 PM
Why success of Ashraful is more important than success of Bangladesh to our selectors.
Why we have to endure with this most worthless cricket player the world has ever produced.

BASSMAN
June 19, 2010, 05:53 PM
Why success of Ashraful is more important than success of Bangladesh to our selectors.
Why we have to endure with this most worthless cricket player the world has ever produced.

To be fair to Ashraful, there are many other worthless cricket player as him in the team. BD is a team filled with mediocre players and we have to face this harsh reality. Our expectations are too much.

Ajfar
June 19, 2010, 08:16 PM
excuse me but expecting a player to score say 35+ runs in every innings after playing cricket for 10 years and 160+ match is not too much at all.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)

shajib14
June 20, 2010, 01:41 AM
To be fair to Ashraful, there are many other worthless cricket player as him in the team. BD is a team filled with mediocre players and we have to face this harsh reality. Our expectations are too much.

That is another common excuse to save Ashraful. All the other players were showing guts and determination lately. Now Ashraful disease has infected them. If you have cancer in one part of your body it will quickly spread in rest of the body part. Asharul is that cancer to our team. We are already qustioned for our test status If you dont remove him we may even be considered a team of Netherland ,Canada Sctlands capability in 1 or 2 years time.